BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,700
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 36 of 72 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 71 72
Re: Top Boy's Club Teams in New Jersey
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agree, not double fee. They let people straight through who had to miss the first so only one fee.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
BBL's AH working the phones and bashing other clubs in text and while on the phone. Threatening players and parents. If you are that great of a program why so unprofessional?

Threatening players and parents is the number one sign to run as fast as you can

Sounds like your kid is leaving BBL

My kid was never there, but probably more about geography and traveling for practice. But if a director is threatening parents and players, that is not a good sign. You need to have a thick skin in this business, kids jump ship all of the time for many reasons, especially in eighth grade. However, if kids are leaving because the club is mismanaged, then it's time to reevaluate your priorities.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
AH is all about the money grab and not as much about running a successful program in terms of results and recruitment offers. Eventually it will bite him in the butt and this will be Tri-State all over again.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BBL's AH working the phones and bashing other clubs in text and while on the phone. Threatening players and parents. If you are that great of a program why so unprofessional?

Threatening players and parents is the number one sign to run as fast as you can

My kid was never there, but probably more about geography and traveling for practice. But if a director is threatening parents and players, that is not a good sign. You need to have a thick skin in this business, kids jump ship all of the time for many reasons, especially in eighth grade. However, if kids are leaving because the club is mismanaged, then it's time to reevaluate your priorities.

Sounds more like someone who has a beef with BBL. Maybe they should address the club rather than bash them as "anonymous" on BOTC.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Its a repeat of tri state’s downfall. BBL announced fielding two national teams at each age level. Even if you make BBL National, you could still end up on the B Team!!!
He has called a number of the United 2026 parents telling them they will be on their top team. Sounds like a lot of promises.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey not my post but I am 100% for telling it like it is on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can see how BBL could end up in a bad spot if AH isn't careful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are a BBL family with multiple kids in the program. If and when the time comes we may have to jump to another program!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I get several emails, phone calls, and in person aggressive recruiting from some of the top clubs in the area. Its not an "IF" or "CAN" my kids play but about being on a LC that "PLAYS" lacrosse and is successful at it!!!!!!!!!!!!! The WSYL showing let me in on a little secret that "HERO" ball is in the building and BBL is A-OK with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Its a repeat of tri state’s downfall. BBL announced fielding two national teams at each age level. Even if you make BBL National, you could still end up on the B Team!!!
He has called a number of the United 2026 parents telling them they will be on their top team. Sounds like a lot of promises.

The old, you’re an A player but now we’ll make AA bracket.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
AH is all about the money grab and not as much about running a successful program in terms of results and recruitment offers. Eventually it will bite him in the butt and this will be Tri-State all over again.

You're totally off mark with this. Sounds like you really have a beef with BBL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds more like someone who has a beef with BBL. Maybe they should address the club rather than bash them as "anonymous" on BOTC.

Sounds like your wrong, again...no love, or detest for BBL, my son never played for them, nor would we travel the distance for the practices, but I I appreciate the "anonymous" calling out the "anonymous"...very brave

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agree, not double fee. They let people straight through who had to miss the first so only one fee.

Got it, I stand corrected

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not a BBL parent, nor do I know AH, but I think that it unfair to label it a money grab. Every club is out to make money, the question is whether you are satisfied with the value you get for the money. There have been much worse examples in the lacrosse world, including NJ, where a club took money and did not provide the promised program. Truth is, all of us on this forum probably overpay for lacrosse, but do so willingly for our kids, and we are all probably a little guilty of being charmed by some club director telling us how great our kid is...lets just enjoy the time watching our kids play.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually, no. Just calling it as I see it. Let’s see how it all pans out.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have multiple kids in the program and i don’t find that at all. I’m fast, all of My kids have steadily improved in their skills. Why are they getting bashed all of a sudden.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
On a unrelated note, why does BOC detest using the word detest and use the word detest in its place, which is grammatically incorrect when used as a noun. The word detest is a a verb, as in “I detest grammatical errors!” You can’t say “I have no love or detest for BBL.” That would be the noun form, which doesn’t exist. Maybe use the word animosity instead? That would make more sense. As in, “I have no love or animosity for BBL.”

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds like your wrong, again...no love, or detest for BBL, my son never played for them, nor would we travel the distance for the practices, but I I appreciate the "anonymous" calling out the "anonymous"...very brave

As an "anonymous" I'm not the one bashing a club 😂

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey not my post but I am 100% for telling it like it is on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can see how BBL could end up in a bad spot if AH isn't careful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are a BBL family with multiple kids in the program. If and when the time comes we may have to jump to another program!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I get several emails, phone calls, and in person aggressive recruiting from some of the top clubs in the area. Its not an "IF" or "CAN" my kids play but about being on a LC that "PLAYS" lacrosse and is successful at it!!!!!!!!!!!!! The WSYL showing let me in on a little secret that "HERO" ball is in the building and BBL is A-OK with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just wondering who the "HERO" ball is? The game I watched on ESPN was an exceptional group of very talented 2025s representing NJ. BBL looks like they "play" and are successful. What more could you want for your kid's team to be?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Then stay away from Leading Edge. Lots of dishonesty and threatening language. And their teams are no longer elite.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just wondering who the "HERO" ball is? The game I watched on ESPN was an exceptional group of very talented 2025s representing NJ. BBL looks like they "play" and are successful. What more could you want for your kid's team to be?

Well then I guess Team 91 and I figured it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then again I didn't get my education from playing NJ ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe that's where the discrepancies lie!!!!!!!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Oh and do yourself a favor either read the box scores or watch all the games they played!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Again BBL is a good club, I just think there are some things the families and club need to hash out. Seeing that we live in an age where tech promotes comm this is one of those mediums for the convo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not a BBL parent, nor do I know AH, but I think that it unfair to label it a money grab. Every club is out to make money, the question is whether you are satisfied with the value you get for the money. There have been much worse examples in the lacrosse world, including NJ, where a club took money and did not provide the promised program. Truth is, all of us on this forum probably overpay for lacrosse, but do so willingly for our kids, and we are all probably a little guilty of being charmed by some club director telling us how great our kid is...lets just enjoy the time watching our kids play.

Perfectly stated!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well then I guess Team 91 and I figured it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then again I didn't get my education from playing NJ ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe that's where the discrepancies lie!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone's salty, or their kid didn't get to play

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Then stay away from Leading Edge. Lots of dishonesty and threatening language. And their teams are no longer elite.

*checks list of commits* sorry your son got cut

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

* watches the 2023s & 2024s play, which one of my kids is on * Not elite. Them’s facts.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just wondering, what's up with the heavy use of exclamation marks? Do you yell a lot in real life? .. it's a little distracting and I *detest* it (/s) and you don't really need it to draw attention to your post, as you seem to have decent takes and opinions.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"sorry your son got cut" is perhaps the laziest comment a person could come up with. Total DB (and I aint talking about DelBarton). Seriously, there is no pressure here. just take some time and come up with a better contribution to the conversation. trust me, we'll wait for it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

* watches the 2023s & 2024s play, which one of my kids is on * Not elite. Them’s facts.

You can't argue their past success with their commits. Fine. But that's the past, this is now. And now is NLF championship this weekend. Fact is it's gonna be brutal for their 23s and 24s. Don't shoot the messenger. Thems just facts.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Exclamation much?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do you need an explanation on exclamation?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"sorry your son got cut" is perhaps the laziest comment a person could come up with. Total DB (and I aint talking about DelBarton). Seriously, there is no pressure here. just take some time and come up with a better contribution to the conversation. trust me, we'll wait for it.

Just so I know DB isn't referencing Don Bosco?????????????????????????????????????? Cause they ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Hey not my post but I am 100% for telling it like it is on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can see how BBL could end up in a bad spot if AH isn't careful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are a BBL family with multiple kids in the program. If and when the time comes we may have to jump to another program!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I get several emails, phone calls, and in person aggressive recruiting from some of the top clubs in the area. Its not an "IF" or "CAN" my kids play but about being on a LC that "PLAYS" lacrosse and is successful at it!!!!!!!!!!!!! The WSYL showing let me in on a little secret that "HERO" ball is in the building and BBL is A-OK with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well of course he is, BBL took it on the chin from 91. I would think if your child plays for BBL you to would want more ball distribution as well, that is how the game is most successfully played.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just wondering, what's up with the heavy use of exclamation marks? Do you yell a lot in real life? .. it's a little distracting and I *detest* it (/s) and you don't really need it to draw attention to your post, as you seem to have decent takes and opinions.

Agreed, it is a bit distracting from what are pretty good posts...but equally as annoying is the droning on the word detest, let it go

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

^^

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Exclamation much?

LOL this is the first time in my internet life span that a grammar [ChillLaxin] has complained about there being to much of it. Got to love it baby.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You can't argue their past success with their commits. Fine. But that's the past, this is now. And now is NLF championship this weekend. Fact is it's gonna be brutal for their 23s and 24s. Don't shoot the messenger. Thems just facts.

Agree. LE is a poor representative for NJ talent
in that tourney. Gives our state a bad rap. Unlike WYSL.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You can't argue their past success with their commits. Fine. But that's the past, this is now. And now is NLF championship this weekend. Fact is it's gonna be brutal for their 23s and 24s. Don't shoot the messenger. Thems just facts.[/quote]

Agree. LE is a poor representative for NJ talent
in that tourney. Gives our state a bad rap. Unlike WYSL.[/quote]

I think that too many people equate the success of one program as setting the standard for the entire state. NY and MD have a lot of really good teams, but the Hawks do not make MD lacrosse successful on its own, nor does 91 make NY lacrosse successful on its own, they are just parts of the puzzle. While I could care less about a team representing NJ well, because it doesn't matter, having a bunch of different clubs from NJ out there competing well is the best gauge of NJ talent. Some NJ club teams are out there putting up some impressive wins this year, that is what counts as far as the success of NJ as a whole.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many kids were at 2026 LE call back?
Do you think they will make big changes in their team again?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[

Sounds more like someone who has a beef with BBL. Maybe they should address the club rather than bash them as "anonymous" on BOTC.[/quote]

Sounds like your wrong, again...no love, or detest for BBL, my son never played for them, nor would we travel the distance for the practices, but I I appreciate the "anonymous" calling out the "anonymous"...very brave[/quote]

As an "anonymous" I'm not the one bashing a club 😂[/quote]

Why is this bashing a club if it is true??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many kids were at 2026 LE call back?
Do you think they will make big changes in their team again?

Yes they will. This year and next.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure if it's true but was told BBL 2025 coaches went to LE tryout and wrote down BBL players that were there. Was also told they are offering free tuition to the top players off LE if they will move to BBL and free tuition to their top players to keep them at BBL.

Has travel lacrosse really gotten to this point? I understand hardships. Please tell me these are hardships and they aren't trying to buy players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure if it's true but was told BBL 2025 coaches went to LE tryout and wrote down BBL players that were there. Was also told they are offering free tuition to the top players off LE if they will move to BBL and free tuition to their top players to keep them at BBL.

Has travel lacrosse really gotten to this point? I understand hardships. Please tell me these are hardships and they aren't trying to buy players.

Cannot speak to what was said or not said, but this seems like a violation of NCAA amateur policy. I don’t know the rules explicitly so keyword here is “seems”

Like Reply Quote
Page 36 of 72 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 71 72
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard