BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 6 of 47 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 46 47
Re: Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I am assuming the parents that moved on to Looneys, FCA and team91 didn't notice that all of the coaches are dad's?! Weird that you keep mentionioning daddy ball and coaches who are relatives. Every 2023 team has a dad coach except for crabs. They have high school coaches. Cannot go wrong with having those outstanding coaches!

I am assuming that you didn't realize that no one cares about this crap anymore and that you should move on... Everyone who is gone or stayed is happy with their decision....Move along

Some of them have returned to Crabs from both Looneys and team91...

Must have realized that the grass isn't greener on the other side with 91 and Looney's.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am assuming the parents that moved on to Looneys, FCA and team91 didn't notice that all of the coaches are dad's?! Weird that you keep mentionioning daddy ball and coaches who are relatives. Every 2023 team has a dad coach except for crabs. They have high school coaches. Cannot go wrong with having those outstanding coaches!

I am assuming that you didn't realize that no one cares about this crap anymore and that you should move on... Everyone who is gone or stayed is happy with their decision....Move along

Some of them have returned to Crabs from both Looneys and team91...

Must have realized that the grass isn't greener on the other side with 91 and Looney's.

There are good coaches, and there are bad coaches, and being a Dad has nothing to do with it. If you let your status as a Dad negatively affect your coaching, than at the very least, you have room for improvement, or perhaps you you are just bad. Thank god for all of the great coaches out there, volunteering their time in youth sports, Dads or not.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Those black teams were so good that Hogan killed all of them but 2 this year. Left all of those kids in a tough spot making that decision after most tryouts are over for all the other clubs. #hoganisadbag #redneckparents #hawkssuck [/quote]

Bitter, uninformed little man
[/quote]

You must be talking about hogan.[/quote]

bwahahaha love it! #hoganisadbag #redneckparents #hawkssuck[/quote]

don't post a reply, wait two hours and then reply to yourself pretending to be someone else, pretty transparent, go grind your ax somewhere else

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Those black teams were so good that Hogan killed all of them but 2 this year. Left all of those kids in a tough spot making that decision after most tryouts are over for all the other clubs. #hoganisadbag #redneckparents #hawkssuck

Bitter, uninformed little man
[/quote]

You must be talking about hogan.[/quote]

bwahahaha love it! #hoganisadbag #redneckparents #hawkssuck[/quote]

don't post a reply, wait two hours and then reply to yourself pretending to be someone else, pretty transparent, go grind your ax somewhere else
[/quote]

Well I'm not sure who the hashtag guy is but I'm the one who posted the comment that you must be talking about hogan. I'm not sure I have ever even used a hashtag before. Nice try though. Don't let him get under your skin, that's what he is trying to do.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2023 Rankings

Crabs
Club Blue
FCA/Hawks/Next Level - These team I believe are all on the same level; I would lean towards FCA
Looney's
BLC
Madlax
RR
Team 91

Thoughts........now don't jump down my throat I am just offering an opinion which is the purpose of the forum; to generate logical and intelligent discussion.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rr and 91 should play one or two levels down. How can you put crabs at the top with a personnel and coaching overhaul?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2023 Rankings

Crabs
Club Blue
FCA/Hawks/Next Level - These team I believe are all on the same level; I would lean towards FCA
Looney's
BLC
Madlax
RR
Team 91

Thoughts........now don't jump down my throat I am just offering an opinion which is the purpose of the forum; to generate logical and intelligent discussion.

Playing field a lot more even now that Crabs was dimantled.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rr and 91 should play one or two levels down. How can you put crabs at the top with a personnel and coaching overhaul?

Crabs lost some potent offensive weapons. But kept their awesome goalie, and upgraded at defense.
Also somehow convinced some kids that committed to other teams to come back. Coaching change will be a HUGE benefit. Was always part of the plan. If club management can eliminate the influence of one particular parent/former coach, they'll be competitive as always.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2023 Rankings

Crabs
Club Blue
Looney's
BLC
Madlax
RR
Team 91

I would say Hawks are clearly the team to beat. They finished the summer on a roll and beat a lot of good teams pretty handily. Behind them would be Club Blue who won the league last year. After that, it is tough to separate any of the teams, especially with all of the player movement that seems to happen every year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crabs lost some potent offensive weapons. But kept their awesome goalie, and upgraded at defense.
Also somehow convinced some kids that committed to other teams to come back. Coaching change will be a HUGE benefit. Was always part of the plan. If club management can eliminate the influence of one particular parent/former coach, they'll be competitive as always.

The players that Crabs picked up are an upgrade compared to any that were lost, on offense and defense.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The players that Crabs picked up are an upgrade compared to any that were lost, on offense and defense.

Regardless of the drama that has followed the Crabs 2023 Team this club at this age group seems to simply reload every year so to have them at #1 should not be a surprise to anyone. Look out for FCA and Looney's this year; both teams added a ton of new talent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Regardless of the drama that has followed the Crabs 2023 Team this club at this age group seems to simply reload every year so to have them at #1 should not be a surprise to anyone. Look out for FCA and Looney's this year; both teams added a ton of new talent.

Is Flat Brim out as the coach? Where did they go?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2023 Rankings

Crabs
Club Blue
Looney's
BLC
Madlax
RR
Team 91

Playing field a lot more even now that Crabs was dimantled.

Yeah, they may go 44-3 this year instead of 45-2.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't worry you will see plenty of Flat Brim at Crabs games, he'll be sitting next to you trying to recruit your kid. I feel sorry for the kids that backfilled that roster.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL. Madlax 2023 sucks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL. Madlax 2023 sucks.

Not as bad as RR and 89+2; those 3 need to move down in my opinion.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Haha! Oh, you're right. The new players all so much better than #24. Definite upgrade. Joke. Either you are blind or just stupid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes. Out as coach. Kid is still there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Haha! Oh, you're right. The new players all so much better than #24. Definite upgrade. Joke. Either you are blind or just stupid.

Well, we know #24's Dad is on this forum.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How much of a d!co bag do you have to be to not even get an invite from a rival club even though your kid is one of the top 2-3 players there?

Hawks could have seriously upgraded by taking flat brim' s kid and the other crab kid who came from the Hawks.

It was near unanimous that Hawks would rather lose every game than deal with those 2 clown dads. Feel bad for the kids. The ex Hawk kid was telling his former teammates he wanted to stay with Crabs. But good ol daddy knows best!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Must be a new parent....Way to pump up your kid by knocking down others.... You must be so proud

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Especially how upset he got when someone brought up that #24 was now playing 2022.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How much of a d!co bag do you have to be to not even get an invite from a rival club even though your kid is one of the top 2-3 players there?

Hawks could have seriously upgraded by taking flat brim' s kid and the other crab kid who came from the Hawks.

It was near unanimous that Hawks would rather lose every game than deal with those 2 clown dads. Feel bad for the kids. The ex Hawk kid was telling his former teammates he wanted to stay with Crabs. But good ol daddy knows best!!!

No need to feel bad for these kids. Both ended up where they are happy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Especially how upset he got when someone brought up that #24 was now playing 2022.

He is playing up because he is very talented.
He & Hawks kid are two of the best at this age.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is pretty funny. In the same thread you talk about how bad RR and 91 are and how great the new crabs players are...at least three of the new crabs players came from RR and 91. Nice try new crabs dad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where are they playing now

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 definitely should move down if they had to hold a supplemental tryout because of low turnout.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is pretty funny. In the same thread you talk about how bad RR and 91 are and how great the new crabs players are...at least three of the new crabs players came from RR and 91. Nice try new crabs dad.

I know the new goalie for 2023 Crabs came from 91; I don't see him starting and possibly sharing time with the current goalie who is exceptional. It doesn't change the fact that 91 and RR are clubs that really should be playing A ball; there is nothing wrong with that but these clubs are trying to sell AA status which they are clearly not.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I know the new goalie for 2023 Crabs came from 91; I don't see him starting and possibly sharing time with the current goalie who is exceptional. It doesn't change the fact that 91 and RR are clubs that really should be playing A ball; there is nothing wrong with that but these clubs are trying to sell AA status which they are clearly not.

Crabs will struggle next year with the lack of talent. No one can fill the void that #24 is creating by playing up, won't be surprised to see him make some guest appearances in the summer, I imagine he will be back next year. Best talent at face off left the team and one of those who remain probably shouldn't be playing. Goalie situation is sad both kids deserve to start on a team, too bad one will be keeping the bench warm. I'm sure the goalie parents will be best friends by season's end. Remains to be seen if the new kids and those who stuck around can step up to the talent level that left.
Careful what you wish for though if 91 and RR are easy Ws you might want to keep them around because Ws might be hard to come by for this Crabs team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crabs will struggle next year with the lack of talent. No one can fill the void that #24 is creating by playing up, won't be surprised to see him make some guest appearances in the summer, I imagine he will be back next year. Best talent at face off left the team and one of those who remain probably shouldn't be playing. Goalie situation is sad both kids deserve to start on a team, too bad one will be keeping the bench warm. I'm sure the goalie parents will be best friends by season's end. Remains to be seen if the new kids and those who stuck around can step up to the talent level that left.
Careful what you wish for though if 91 and RR are easy Ws you might want to keep them around because Ws might be hard to come by for this Crabs team.

I had a fart a couple minutes ago that was more interesting than your drivel.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So if Crabs is imploding and lacks talent; who is the next big club team at 2023 to take their place? I am seeing a lot of Hawks and FCA love lately.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So if Crabs is imploding and lacks talent; who is the next big club team at 2023 to take their place? I am seeing a lot of Hawks and FCA love lately.

FCA will still struggle. They do no have the middies to get them up and down the field... Faceoffs will still be a struggle and the goalie situation is not great. Attack will be OK but I hope new kids know that only several kids on the team have the green light to shoot.

Hawks minus their summer guest player is average at best.... Dad/Coach defensemen politics kills this team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seems to me that there will be 6 or 7 AA teams that could all beat each other on a give day. It will all be settled on the field by kids in the spring. It will be great fun for all unless adults spoil it. Posters are pointing out specific kids by number and position. That used to be against the rules and monitored, Not sure why that changed but seriously - it should stop.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

FCA will still struggle. They do no have the middies to get them up and down the field... Faceoffs will still be a struggle and the goalie situation is not great. Attack will be OK but I hope new kids know that only several kids on the team have the green light to shoot.

Hawks minus their summer guest player is average at best.... Dad/Coach defensemen politics kills this team

Hawks parent here. Who was our guest player last Summer? News to me. Agree though on the defensive coach. You know it's bad when the attack and middies parents notice it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks parent here. Who was our guest player last Summer? News to me. Agree though on the defensive coach. You know it's bad when the attack and middies parents notice it

even the parents admit it... #hoganisadbag #redneckparents #hawkssuck

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks minus their summer guest player is average at best.... Dad/Coach defensemen politics kills this team[/quote]

Hawks parent here. Who was our guest player last Summer? News to me. Agree though on the defensive coach. You know it's bad when the attack and middies parents notice it[/quote]

even the parents admit it... #hoganisadbag #redneckparents #hawkssuck
[/quote]

Sorry little Biff got cut! Tell him to hit the wall and we will see him get cut again next August

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry little Biff got cut! Tell him to hit the wall and we will see him get cut again next August

sorry your parents were related and your wife is a pig. #hoganisadbag #redneckparents #hawkssuck

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

sorry your parents were related and your wife is a pig. #hoganisadbag #redneckparents #hawkssuck

This has to be flat brim, right? Sorry you are to much of an a hole and your son didn't even get an offer. Also sorry we embarrassed you and [lacrosse] down little Biff in Young Guns. It was only a game Brim.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This has to be flat brim, right? Sorry you are to much of an a hole and your son didn't even get an offer. Also sorry we embarrassed you and [lacrosse] down little Biff in Young Guns. It was only a game Brim.

nope, not flat brim but nice try. will you please tell your wife to stop changing lip stick. my junk is starting to look like a rainbow. #underyourskin #hoganisadbag #redneckparents #hawkssuck

Page 6 of 47 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 46 47

Link Copied to Clipboard