BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 23 of 85 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 84 85
Re: Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Can someone please give me an educated answer on which teams are signed up for the Blatant Fall Ball Jam? (Maybe Outlaws owners can answer this)

The owner of Blatant is always prowling this web site, so he will answer you soon, or maybe not.

Express, 91,Legacy, S2S, & Outlaws will all have teams there. It's not even Sept and you are asking for a schedule

If you could read I asked for teams signed up. Not a schedule.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can someone please give me an educated answer on which teams are signed up for the Blatant Fall Ball Jam? (Maybe Outlaws owners can answer this)

The owner of Blatant is always prowling this web site, so he will answer you soon, or maybe not.

Express, 91,Legacy, S2S, & Outlaws will all have teams there. It's not even Sept and you are asking for a schedule

Will igloo make an appearance

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Regarding F$G, why would somebody pay all that money to be on an B/C team, I know they are not seen much at tourneys but they have to be competitive and have good teams for people to pay that kind of money.

How many players do they carry on the team?

They are not like many other clubs that take 26-30+ kids.

Incorrect. In the past FL$ has taken 30 kids. They will give out more than 30 offers because they know not everyone will accept. Sometimes 30 do accept. Last year the 2021Nassau team had 9 attack and a hand full of defense because all the attack accepted the offer. They moved attack players to defense. They still had more than 6 attack.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

SYAG will be there also, and this year we will beat igloo,express,91,S2S and the rest of the teams to win it all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Regarding F$G, why would somebody pay all that money to be on an B/C team, I know they are not seen much at tourneys but they have to be competitive and have good teams for people to pay that kind of money.

Don't think they can attract that many. Supplemental tryouts are in a couple of weeks

Why would you say that, I know for a fact they get good turnouts at there tryouts, I'm not sure however of the talent of the kids.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

SYAG will be there also, and this year we will beat igloo,express,91,S2S and the rest of the teams to win it all.

SYAG won't be there because Igloo traditionally plays in this one. SYAG coach's kid along with another player are on Igloo.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why not True Blue? Are they afraid? The coaches are big talk and NO action for the biggest baddest club on LI. Blatant is supposed to be the best tournament as spoken by "anonymous".

TB is entering.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is SYAG?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I live in Sachem and it's so confusing/frustrating on the youth level. SSC, SYAG, Rising Elite (north only) waiting on something from the East side, LI premiere and the East and North clubs. Add to that, all the good kids play club. All that and it doesn't translate to the High School teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah baby, I love it!! Any teams other than ours practicing this weekend?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Incorrect. In the past FL$ has taken 30 kids. They will give out more than 30 offers because they know not everyone will accept. Sometimes 30 do accept. Last year the 2021Nassau team had 9 attack and a hand full of defense because all the attack accepted the offer. They moved attack players to defense. They still had more than 6 attack.

We are talking about the 2023 team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We're not. I'm paying $2,600 and only 20 practices they claim as a minimum. Not sure when those practices will happen..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't think they can attract that many. Supplemental tryouts are in a couple of weeks

Why would you say that, I know for a fact they get good turnouts at there tryouts, I'm not sure however of the talent of the kids.

FL$ gets about 40 to 50 kids at tryouts. Sometimes a few more. In the old days they would limit tryout numbers it to 69 kids and it would be filled in one week. So the best players would go to them. It has changed now. This is now a last resort team for most. Not all but most. Until a few years ago they did not have any teams younger than 7th or 6th grade. They are relatively new to youth lacrosse. They need to make changes in the way the do things to get back to the glory days. They need to make changes at the youth level to attract talented kids , develop and keep kids from leaving. It is a shame because they have so many college connections but they now lack the talent to do anything for the kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We are talking about the 2023 team.

All teams are picked the the same way . You could have 9 attack, 12 Middies, 10 poles the way they do things. You have been lucky so far that has not happened yet but it could happen.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know the cost to play per club? regardless of A or B?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know the cost to play per club? regardless of A or B?

$2,600 20 practices to $3,000 60 practices A/B

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

FL$ gets about 40 to 50 kids at tryouts. Sometimes a few more. In the old days they would limit tryout numbers it to 69 kids and it would be filled in one week. So the best players would go to them. It has changed now. This is now a last resort team for most. Not all but most. Until a few years ago they did not have any teams younger than 7th or 6th grade. They are relatively new to youth lacrosse. They need to make changes in the way the do things to get back to the glory days. They need to make changes at the youth level to attract talented kids , develop and keep kids from leaving. It is a shame because they have so many college connections but they now lack the talent to do anything for the kids.

I don't think they lack talent, they have some very good players, just not sure how deep the team is.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A lot of talk about F$G, but it seems like nobody knows how competitive this team is, just curious are they any good

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A lot of talk about F$G, but it seems like nobody knows how competitive this team is, just curious are they any good

no, they dont even have a 2024 team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What in the world does that have to do with how good there 2023 team is.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

For people to be paying this kind of money they must be a very good team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We're not. I'm paying $2,600 and only 20 practices they claim as a minimum. Not sure when those practices will happen..

You sound excited about practing this weekend. Thats cute!! I remember my sons first practice. HaHaHa. You are late to the game buddy.... we been practicing for weeks now. Already booked our flight to Denver.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

they had one last year but they were awful

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They don't have anymore A teams. All are B level teams except for 2019 and 2020 which is B plus. From 2021 and younger they are B level and get worse each year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Syag,trying to make it a program. Trash at the top. High school teams stink. Join Soccer. Jokes on you!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

SYAG (I mean Empire/Warriors/Igloo/Bandits) not practicing this weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Syag is made up of sachem and empire kids that can't make any other team so they tend to stick together. B team at best

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can somebody tell me when is last time Sachem won anything at high school level in lax?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Complete Losers. We are hanging out with the family enjoying the last few days of summer. When your kid is sidelined for overuse injuries, and is a burn out in 10th grade with major anxiety problems because you forced him to fulfill your dream in life, don't wonder what happened.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Complete Losers. We are hanging out with the family enjoying the last few days of summer. When your kid is sidelined for overuse injuries, and is a burn out in 10th grade with major anxiety problems because you forced him to fulfill your dream in life, don't wonder what happened.

Hahahahahaha great post

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can somebody tell me when is last time Sachem won anything at high school level in lax?

The youth program construct doesn't set up success on the next level.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Syag is made up of sachem and empire kids that can't make any other team so they tend to stick together. B team at best

LOL so not true but whatever

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There's no reason for that team to be called SYAG anymore. Most of the starters are from other towns and play for other teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There's no reason for that team to be called SYAG anymore. Most of the starters are from other towns and play for other teams.

This topic is so old. Get over the name already and move on.
They have 23 or so kids on the roster, 4 from other towns.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They don't have anymore A teams. All are B level teams except for 2019 and 2020 which is B plus. From 2021 and younger they are B level and get worse each year.

Yet another "A team" idiot = if your team is not AA, it"s B!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
F$G has very strong teams, they have excellent coaching, run great clinics that attract kids from many different teams,

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are so off on your opinion, they are always looking too improve and bring in new kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No such thing as AA. There is A and B. AA is a marketing tool. Anyone who gets fooled by that never played a sport and will never understand.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No such thing as AA. There is A and B. AA is a marketing tool. Anyone who gets fooled by that never played a sport and will never understand.

But there is a B plus?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about AAA?

Page 23 of 85 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 84 85

Link Copied to Clipboard