BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,170
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 13 of 101 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 100 101
Re: Boys 2024 - 6th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonym
Sorry but he is not a good coach - that's why the bluefish let him go ask any parent that was on igloo last year about the coaches, there is a reason they are no longer coaching the A team

Bluefish let him go? Ha. He ditched and they couldn't field a team. Barone still running the show at Igloo AA

we went back to igloo with the promise of change. hope its true. so far not good. haven't heard a work of the figure head coach.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know a kid who is on Igloo B who needs a lot of work. Let just say the kid can run, but cant catch throw or shoot.

I think with the exception of Taz, WP, Express A and maybe Igloo A, that will be pretty much the case with all the rest of the teams. With the amount of teams and lack of talent in this age group every team will have a larger discrepancy of talent level from the "top" kids to the next level. To fill this many rosters, the bottom or even the middle of some of these teams will have to take some of the kids with athletic ability and little lacrosse skills. Looking like the NFLwith a few top teams and then parity.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TB will never give up control on igloo. His buddy is the "head coach". Parents got scammed. How come he can't hold onto an assistant coach???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know a kid who is on Igloo B who needs a lot of work. Let just say the kid can run, but cant catch throw or shoot.

Well then, take your son out back and make him better. Don't use the old "I know a kid" thing. We know it's your son and you are looking for advice. So here it is, YOU need to work with him. All right good luck and I hope your Igloo B team has a great season!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just heard that there will only be one 2024 Outlaws team. They couldn't get enough select players and they have to combine the select and gold. Seem like a bit of a mess. But after reading this forum all the 2024 teams are a mess.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just heard that there will only be one 2024 Outlaws team. They couldn't get enough select players and they have to combine the select and gold. Seem like a bit of a mess. But after reading this forum all the 2024 teams are a mess.

Sorry to hear the Outlaws couldn't field a real team but that isn't news. The select coach who was fired was hated by his kids and parents. He is also hated in his town. He had a terrible reputation and destroyed the 2024 age group for that club.
You should have done some more research if that is the team you had your son join. To lump every team in the age bracket as a mess speaks more about you then the teams you are speaking about.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry to hear the Outlaws couldn't field a real team but that isn't news. The select coach who was fired was hated by his kids and parents. He is also hated in his town. He had a terrible reputation and destroyed the 2024 age group for that club.
You should have done some more research if that is the team you had your son join. To lump every team in the age bracket as a mess speaks more about you then the teams you are speaking about.

Where in this post does it say my son plays for the Outlaws genius? Taz for Life.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws Have 2 Teams
You heard WRONG

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where in this post does it say my son plays for the Outlaws genius? Taz for Life.

OK so your son is a stud on TAZ and you write a post about The Outlaws who can't get a team together? Who's the loser??? I am sure you are full of crap and your boy plays with his younger sisters friends and not TAZ. It's the summer, go outside and brag to your neighbor how great your lawn looks, tool.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SB is a good guy. goes the extra mile - he coached my son @ Bluefish 2 years ago.

He also coached my son on Igloo - the kids loved him and he is great Coach. Igloo's 2nd team will excel with his patience and guidance - if that's what you are looking for.....

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]So a dec 05 vs a jan 06 is considered a holdback..Get a grip fella. if you are born Sept 1,2005 or later and mom/dad decided to have u start K the following year meaning 2011 they are still under USL rules....So im my opinion that is not a holdback. My son is not in this situation but it is what it is...

Ok what if your son was born after Sept 1st date in 2005...But Mommy and Daddy did not feel the need to hold back....Would that be ok to play in the 2024 division. I mean they are the same age??

Hold back = any parent not putting the child in the right grade .
Stated earlier 12/1 and 12/15 Long Island school cut offs.
So if you born any time before that and you hold him back then there it is..
Hold back!!!!!! It's ok...it's just math ..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Storm/ Lauch lol some parents will do anything to get more t-shirts lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fake news

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There is more misinformation in these 2 posts than a Trump press conference. We get that you left the Outlaws. But you don't have to spread lies. Sorry you got duped by Taz and they only took your son to keep him off of 91. You will fit in there perfectly.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Storm/ Lauch lol some parents will do anything to get more t-shirts lol

That makes no sense and you can't spell....well done.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm sorry to hear that. Which tool of a parent are you? The middies that talk about the need for bigger attackman, the attack who talk about the need for more speedy defenseman, or the attackman who by far are the most obnoxious, that talk crap about the Faceoffs disgruntled father. I would much rather stick with the Outlaw's and the "mess" as you put it, than sit on the sidelines with the garbage and backstabbing going on in East Islip Marina.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm sorry to hear that. Which tool of a parent are you? The middies that talk about the need for bigger attackman, the attack who talk about the need for more speedy defenseman, or the attackman who by far are the most obnoxious, that talk crap about the Faceoffs disgruntled father. I would much rather stick with the Outlaw's and the "mess" as you put it, than sit on the sidelines with the garbage and backstabbing going on in East Islip Marina.

Or about why there are kids playing up and taking playing time away from your kids who could be lighting it up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There is more misinformation in these 2 posts than a Trump press conference. We get that you left the Outlaws. But you don't have to spread lies. Sorry you got duped by Taz and they only took your son to keep him off of 91. You will fit in there perfectly.

Not 1 lie about the Outlaws coach at all. Everything stated was a fact just ask 1 parent on that team or town. If they have 1 or 2 teams, I don't know or care. Terrible organization from the top down....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not 1 lie about the Outlaws coach at all. Everything stated was a fact just ask 1 parent on that team or town. If they have 1 or 2 teams, I don't know or care. Terrible organization from the top down....

If you don't care, why comment at all? You obviously have a score to settle with them. You should worry more about the Taz parent issues and why your kid won't be playing than the Outlaws

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SB is a good guy. goes the extra mile - he coached my son @ Bluefish 2 years ago.

He also coached my son on Igloo - the kids loved him and he is great Coach. Igloo's 2nd team will excel with his patience and guidance - if that's what you are looking for.....

Excel? That's a bit much for a C team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you don't care, why comment at all? You obviously have a score to settle with them. You should worry more about the Taz parent issues and why your kid won't be playing than the Outlaws

Outlaws...2024.... enough said.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Outlaws...2024.... enough said.

Lions don't concern themselves with the opinion of sheep...
Facts are facts though, as sad ss they are...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lions don't concern themselves with the opinion of sheep...
Facts are facts though, as sad ss they are...[/quote]

Apparently you cought last weeks episode of Game of Thrones. Wasn't that the analogy Cersei used to justify banging her brother. Tool! We could see why you chose it though. You "lions" over in East Islip are back stabbing, manipulative, and definitely look/act slightly inbred.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

True. Outlaws run by PB and the silent partner are a complete joke and laugh of long island.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

True. Outlaws run by PB and the silent partner are a complete joke and laugh of long island.

Have you had any experience with the organization? Or are you just another anonymous basher not happy with your own situation and therefore want to feel as though everyone else is as miserable as yourself. When my son played with the Outlaws PB was nothing but professional and straight forward. I have no complaints about the organization. I know different age groups and coaches have different experiences but for you to categorically call the Outlaws a complete joke is absolutely not true. You can find problems with every club. If you're not happy move on and don't look back. Do you really need to use the energy to bad mouth another organization? Use your energy more positively. What is your objective? Taint an organization to scare everyone away and put them out of business? It's not going to happen. If people are unhappy they will leave and it will have absolutely nothing to do with an anonymous post. Enjoy your season with your club.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

would never bash another organization, Especially when my son had good years with the outlaw organization. you are barking up the wrong tree... not us. loved the outlaws. Do not be so quick to judge what you read

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is S2S still looking for players?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Have you had any experience with the organization? Or are you just another anonymous basher not happy with your own situation and therefore want to feel as though everyone else is as miserable as yourself. When my son played with the Outlaws PB was nothing but professional and straight forward. I have no complaints about the organization. I know different age groups and coaches have different experiences but for you to categorically call the Outlaws a complete joke is absolutely not true. You can find problems with every club. If you're not happy move on and don't look back. Do you really need to use the energy to bad mouth another organization? Use your energy more positively. What is your objective? Taint an organization to scare everyone away and put them out of business? It's not going to happen. If people are unhappy they will leave and it will have absolutely nothing to do with an anonymous post. Enjoy your season with your club.

I agree. Overall the organization isn't bad at all. My son enjoys playing for his coach and the organization. If you don't like a particular organization, yes it may be time to move on, but as stated in the last post, every organization his it's issues and teams/coaches some are not satisfied with. This past year I thought the coach did a grest job with the team, a true professional in every sense.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Outlaws will have 2 teams in the 2024 age group. John Greaney, Babylon Head Coach and Notre Dame Alumni, will be heading one of the teams. He will be assisted by Anthony Santamaria (Smithtown West Assistant/CW Post Alumni) and Bobby Moltisanti Jr. (Smithtown West Head Coach/St. John's Alumni).

Josh Rotolo (Binghamton Alumni) and Jim Coromilas (St. John's Alumni) will be coaching a team as well.

For more information regarding the Long Island Outlaws please contact us at www.lioutlawslax.com/joinus

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

no, team is set but bottom end of roster not ready for travel.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And by "bottom end" how many are you referring to? Where is their roster posted that you know this? Should we just count this new team out before they get started with training and practice??? Or are they not ready for that either?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm going to puke!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And by "bottom end" how many are you referring to? Where is their roster posted that you know this? Should we just count this new team out before they get started with training and practice??? Or are they not ready for that either?

Since they are a new club for the other grades they are taking anybody who went to tryouts. There were no legit evaluations. They needed to fill the roster.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Since they are a new club for the other grades they are taking anybody who went to tryouts. There were no legit evaluations. They needed to fill the roster.

There are some real solid kids on the team but yes, they needed to fill the bottom of the roster too

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wow, not even a single practice or a single game played and the lacrosse gurus have come to this conclusion. Probably the same guy who was asking what "kicking the crosse" means.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Outlaws will have 2 teams in the 2024 age group. John Greaney, Babylon Head Coach and Notre Dame Alumni, will be heading one of the teams. He will be assisted by Anthony Santamaria (Smithtown West Assistant/CW Post Alumni) and Bobby Moltisanti Jr. (Smithtown West Head Coach/St. John's Alumni).

Josh Rotolo (Binghamton Alumni) and Jim Coromilas (St. John's Alumni) will be coaching a team as well.

For more information regarding the Long Island Outlaws please contact us at www.lioutlawslax.com/joinus

Is Moltisanti the same coach that coached 2024, 2 seasons ago and went to 1 practice in June after his HS team ended? Is he also the same coach who's son never practiced and never left the field?
Have fun with those politics. Save your money and play PAL.

PB runs his "Select" team's like they are all awesome and bottom line they never deliver...I am not trying to settle a score, facts r facts...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wow, not even a single practice or a single game played and the lacrosse gurus have come to this conclusion. Probably the same guy who was asking what "kicking the crosse" means.

Hahah, yeah i know the feeling. guy tells you how great the team is goalie has good feet etc etc etc, his team practices a lot.. then i hit him with the question "do you guys play with a LSM".. the look of confusion was quite telling. call the directors or email them, they will answer your questions. if there are spots ask to come to a practice -- if they need kids they will let you come and decide for yourself. But whatever you do dont listen to anyone on here. Good luck.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is Moltisanti the same coach that coached 2024, 2 seasons ago and went to 1 practice in June after his HS team ended? Is he also the same coach who's son never practiced and never left the field?
Have fun with those politics. Save your money and play PAL.

PB runs his "Select" team's like they are all awesome and bottom line they never deliver...I am not trying to settle a score, facts r facts...

Kinda pathetic to specifically identify a 10-11 year old kid, no? Clearly you are disgruntled dad from that team last year. It's a new season. Move on. Don't be so bitter

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I asked because I know a boy who is a pretty good player and looking for a team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No it's not. He did not coach 2024 2 yrs ago. But thanks for playing another round of bitter and clueless lax moms. See you next time loser

Page 13 of 101 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 100 101

Link Copied to Clipboard