Tryouts launched for Igloo Lacrosse, Legacy Lacrosse & Many More Club Teams - Check Our Forums > Tryouts to see when other teams have touts!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 07/05/22 05:14 PM
Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 07/05/22 05:00 PM
Girls 2027 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 07/05/22 04:59 PM
Boys 2028-6th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 07/05/22 04:51 PM
Holdbacks
by Anonymous - 07/05/22 04:41 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,157
Posts341,824
Members2,465
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 13 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 12 13
Re: Girls Lacrosse Teams (other than TG, Liberty, YJ)
Anonymous #239625 08/25/17 11:08 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree its a troll Empire is very well run as well. If your kids are older don't bad mouth clubs that you know nothing about.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #239628 08/25/17 11:20 AM
U
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
U
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Does anybody know if Empire will have additional tryouts? What tournaments they plan on doing in the fall/summer? Thanks in advance.

Empire is having a second tryout on September 9 at SUNY Farmingdale, times haven't been announced yet but you can register on their website.

This summer they traveled to MA and PA. I think those were the only out of state ones. I think the rest were on LI. I also think they did a winter tournament. Not sure though.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #239685 08/25/17 03:43 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ICON is definitely not a money grab. The coaching is great. Pat is all over the place stopping down occasionally to help with the teams he doesn't coach himself. He was at every indoor session at the Hub this Winter. Yes YJ is the best club , but not sure why you think it is a money grab. My daughter had a great experience. Loves the coaches, her teammates, and practicing at Adelphi.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #239699 08/25/17 04:33 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is wrong with these YJ people? Go away! We get it you are the greatest.. everyone else sucks., no one will ever get recruited anywhere else. Who cares if your kid loves the sport, their coach, their teammates.. if they don't play YJ waste of time. There is Nothing to see here- go back to your forum so the rest of us lowly uninformed people can speak.
They are so great , I don't think they need you nosing around in other peoples forums to promote them.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #239702 08/25/17 04:48 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ICON is definitely not a money grab. The coaching is great. Pat is all over the place stopping down occasionally to help with the teams he doesn't coach himself. He was at every indoor session at the Hub this Winter. Yes YJ is the best club , but not sure why you think it is a money grab. My daughter had a great experience. Loves the coaches, her teammates, and practicing at Adelphi.

Nobody cares about your daughter, and YJ is not the best club. Others have already surpassed them with more to follow.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
unregistered #239803 08/26/17 03:26 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Privacy
Does anybody know if Empire will have additional tryouts? What tournaments they plan on doing in the fall/summer? Thanks in advance.

Empire is having a second tryout on September 9 at SUNY Farmingdale, times haven't been announced yet but you can register on their website.

This summer they traveled to MA and PA. I think those were the only out of state ones. I think the rest were on LI. I also think they did a winter tournament. Not sure though.

Empire is owned by 90+1.....I guess they are trying to reinvent themselves as a girls only new start up......

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #239812 08/26/17 07:28 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Empire is NOT owned by 91. Why do you feel the need to start stupid rumors. Maybe I should say yellow jackets was created by Montauk High. Sounds stupid because it is and so are your false statements.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #239813 08/26/17 07:33 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Empire is a Suffolk county organization who have been around for several years with both boys and girls teams. Empire is now spreading out and created a Nassau division for girls slowly taking over all of Long Island. They have nothing to do with 91. Why your trying to spread bad information is a joke. 91 already has boys and girls teams what would be the purpose of trying to hide under a different name to create a girls division. They already have one !!!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #239814 08/26/17 07:35 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Empire is owned by 90+1.....I guess they are trying to reinvent themselves as a girls only new start up......

Not owned by 90+1, run separately and nothing to do with those guys, owned by Tom Rotanz, Harold drumm and Luke Daquino, empire Nassau girls Director and all Nassau coaches are all HS coaches in Nassau, unsure about Suffolk girls, but I believe she is as well, and the three owners run the Suffolk boys teams

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #239820 08/26/17 08:16 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The best girls are all leaving that program, they were at Igloo and TG tryouts along with the better Liberty girls.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Lilmo123 #239822 08/26/17 08:21 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Empire really owned by 91? Ninety-one girls program cant seem to get it together. New director appointed, about 3-4th one I know about. Lack of communication and organization seems off. Tthey hiked cost up by almost $1,000 with no communication to existing players.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #239837 08/27/17 08:39 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Empire really owned by 91? Ninety-one girls program cant seem to get it together. New director appointed, about 3-4th one I know about. Lack of communication and organization seems off. Tthey hiked cost up by almost $1,000 with no communication to existing players.

Both owned by the same parent, Dynamic Sports. Google them. They also own Jesters and Beach Bums.

Like Reply Quote
Lilmo123 #239843 08/27/17 09:45 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Empire is NOT owned by 91 ,don't go starting rumors. Empire has been around for years in Suffolk and last year expanded to Nassau. They have boys and girls teams

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #239846 08/27/17 10:27 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nobody cares about your daughter, and YJ is not the best club. Others have already surpassed them with more to follow.

Said the Dad who's kid can't make YJ

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #239848 08/27/17 10:36 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Empire is NOT owned by 91 ,don't go starting rumors. Empire has been around for years in Suffolk and last year expanded to Nassau. They have boys and girls teams

They are both owned by Dynamic Sports Management. So correct 91 doesn't win them.

Like Reply Quote
Page 6 of 13 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 12 13
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard