BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 21 of 37 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 36 37
Re: Boys 2023- PA and Surrounding Area
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Big changes in DUKES depth chart.

Yeah, Coach Gonzo son who is the lowest on the DUKES 2023 depth chart is now playing up on the 2022 depth chart. I saw him play against Express B Team and he couldn't even catch the ball. That is just typical DUKES DADDY ball, but that is the advantage when your Dad is the DUKES coach. Nothing new. That is rampant all over in the Dukes Nationals organization. STAY AWAY from this scam. Yes, my son is a 2022 starting attack LIE player.

This is just BL hate on DN

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think it's hysterical that Gonzo put his 23 on the 22 team especially given the talent level of the boy. It's very clear to me that program and its director is a cancer to all lacrosse. Buyer beware. Stay away from that program

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The younger Gonzo plays 2022 on LI, he only played at age based tournaments where he was eligible.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think it's hysterical that Gonzo put his 23 on the 22 team especially given the talent level of the boy. It's very clear to me that program and its director is a cancer to all lacrosse. Buyer beware. Stay away from that program

Sounds like someone fell on the depth chart!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He is not a good 23 let alone 22

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah, Coach Gonzo son who is the lowest on the DUKES 2023 depth chart is now playing up on the 2022 depth chart. I saw him play against Express B Team and he couldn't even catch the ball. That is just typical DUKES DADDY ball, but that is the advantage when your Dad is the DUKES coach. Nothing new. That is rampant all over in the Dukes Nationals organization. STAY AWAY from this scam. Yes, my son is a 2022 starting attack LIE player.

No! Today is Duke's Nationals depth chart release day! Parents who think their little boy is a step away from Paul Rabil had their feelings hurt. Happens every month. #REALITY

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No! Today is Duke's Nationals depth chart release day! Parents who think their little boy is a step away from Paul Rabil had their feelings hurt. Happens every month. #REALITY

Well let's see, where was lil Gonzo on the 23 depth chart. Was he #1? If not then why is he on the 22 chart

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well let's see, where was lil Gonzo on the 23 depth chart. Was he #1? If not then why is he on the 22 chart

If lol Gonzo was never even close to #1 on the 2023 Dukes depth chart how does he get on the 2022 depth chart? Daddy Ball at its finest

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know who isn't on any depth chart. The chosen ones father. Now leave it alone. As a business owner I hope he keeps his family around him as much as possible. If it interferes with his work and his customers, thats on him but I bet he doesn't let it happen. The coaches that work for him, only one lost his perspective. The others that have kids there, doing a great job. If its not for you, move on.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Their depth chart is a total joke, most if not all will share their playing time with kids who are NOT on the depth chart let alone on the team, an indisputable fact!!!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Certainly seems like Gonzo has a lot of enemies and a lot of unhappy people. Could everyone of these people be wrong?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True fact. And although accountability for making the mini camps is supposed to figure in to the depth chart ranking, it does not. Kids that show up for every mini camp and it doesnt matter.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True fact. And although accountability for making the mini camps is supposed to figure in to the depth chart ranking, it does not. Kids that show up for every mini camp and it doesnt matter.

You guys are whack-o. My son has been a part of the program for almost a year now. More kids get cut than make it. So of course there are going to be a lot of little-Johnny parents not happy. But if you get your son there AND he remains a top talent, he will play. As better kids have come in, tried out, guest played, whatever, my sons playing time varies. Playing time is not guaranteed- its based on talent. You people in PA couldn't last one try-out for a PAL team in LI. Coming to the mini camps is but a part of the system. Its a competition with winners and losers. Its hard but fair. What is so hard to understand? You can think your son deserves the world, but its him that has to earn it. At Dukes, he will have challenges- that is guaranteed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You guys are whack-o. My son has been a part of the program for almost a year now. More kids get cut than make it. So of course there are going to be a lot of little-Johnny parents not happy. But if you get your son there AND he remains a top talent, he will play. As better kids have come in, tried out, guest played, whatever, my sons playing time varies. Playing time is not guaranteed- its based on talent. You people in PA couldn't last one try-out for a PAL team in LI. Coming to the mini camps is but a part of the system. Its a competition with winners and losers. Its hard but fair. What is so hard to understand? You can think your son deserves the world, but its him that has to earn it. At Dukes, he will have challenges- that is guaranteed.

If it were based on talent Gonzo and the other coaches kid wouldn't even make the team....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If it were based on talent Gonzo and the other coaches kid wouldn't even make the team....

Gonzo's kid already removed based on talent, so stop making excuses and see if little Johnny has what it takes.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Gonzo's kid already removed based on talent, so stop making excuses and see if little Johnny has what it takes.

He moved to the 22 team, which is loaded already I would think that is a promotion.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's very clear to me Gonzo will take care of people that pad his pockets. Guy is a horrible human being, So full of [lacrosse]. , Horrible business man, can barely pay his obligations. This move with lil Gonzo and a few others is classic [lacrosse]. They moved best 23 attackman to 24 team. It's a joke. Now he is moving his [lacrosse] effort down to Maryland, see if he can pick new pockets. Guy is a rat!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's very clear to me Gonzo will take care of people that pad his pockets. Guy is a horrible human being, So full of [lacrosse]. , Horrible business man, can barely pay his obligations. This move with lil Gonzo and a few others is classic [lacrosse]. They moved best 23 attackman to 24 team. It's a joke. Now he is moving his [lacrosse] effort down to Maryland, see if he can pick new pockets. Guy is a rat!!!

"Chosen one" isn't even the best on 24 team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok know it all. Who is the best 2024.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

EH at Dukes was warned when he got into bed with him. I am surprised it has lasted this long.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Gonzo your Dukes Nationals is a scam

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gonzo has ruined the Dukes name with his lying and cheating the parents and those boys. Look what he did with his own son. Like I said, a liar and cheat. Scam artist doesn't even pay his coaches.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why doesn't EH shut him down and run the program. Gonzo is the cancer of youth sports. The concept is good, but his execution is atrocious , he has to move south for players because everyone in philly, ny nj. Knows he is bad news

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why doesn't EH shut him down and run the program. Gonzo is the cancer of youth sports. The concept is good, but his execution is atrocious , he has to move south for players because everyone in philly, ny nj. Knows he is bad news

That's a lot of hate, seek help. It's youth lacrosse

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

EH has no interest in Middle school kids, as should be the case. Dukes LC is a great Model at the HS level. Although the emergence of other clubs in the area has impacted them somewhat.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He should merge w/ TD

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Someone forgot to take their meds

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gonzo has ruined the Dukes name with his lying and cheating the parents and those boys. Look what he did with his own son. Like I said, a liar and cheat. Scam artist doesn't even pay his coaches.

And you'd be on here whining about daddy ball if his kid still played on the 23 team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Must be all those ball hog middies from Maryland , are they the best? Yeh you know who you are, highlight videos. All that dancing around like your at a disco dance and you still can't score. This boy you speak of. does one thing that no one on the 24 team does... passes. You would be lucky to have this boy on your team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Chosen One is a showboat who lacks any fundamental skills. He should play his own grade and learn how to play the game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's hard but fair, you're joking!!! Don't create a depth chart, tell kids to work their [lacrosse] off to make it on the depth chart and then dishonor them by not sticking to the depth chart!!! It sucks when your kid believes they are one of 5 attackmen to be traveling to play in a tournament and then have 8 kids show up to play attack, and those additional 3 players are not even on the team. It doesn't matter how skilled your kids is, it affects everyone that shows up to play, that's why this organization gets such a bad rap and one day will disappear into obscurity

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

EH has no interest in Middle school kids, as should be the case. Dukes LC is a great Model at the HS level. Although the emergence of other clubs in the area has impacted them somewhat.

Like I said Gonzo is a liar and a cheat. I saw it with the Skyhawks, Dukes North and now Dukes Nationals. Stay away from Gonzo if you care about your kids.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And you'd be on here whining about daddy ball if his kid still played on the 23 team

Your right, He's playing on the 2022 team. Can someone please explain to me how my 2022 son is one of six Attackman below Gonzo son, who is above the travel line who is a week 2023 player at best? You mean to tell me that's right, and not daddy ball?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, it means that the player (your son) has little chance of breaking into the top 5 player list right now. Or you haven't been to a practice in a while. Looking at that list of attackman there are two kids that will not be replaced as starters as long as they keep showing up. So in reality there are 4 spots that could be filled and the bar is pretty high. Or move your son to M.

IMO I would make my son the "7th" out 6 attackman on that team if he were playing up like the coaches son. For now, I would hold a spot for a good player as the 6th spot and its placeholder is the coaches son.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, it means that the player (your son) has little chance of breaking into the top 5 player list right now. Or you haven't been to a practice in a while. Looking at that list of attackman there are two kids that will not be replaced as starters as long as they keep showing up. So in reality there are 4 spots that could be filled and the bar is pretty high. Or move your son to M.

IMO I would make my son the "7th" out 6 attackman on that team if he were playing up like the coaches son. For now, I would hold a spot for a good player as the 6th spot and its placeholder is the coaches son.

Thanks Gonzo for moving your son up on the 2022 Team he is clearly the best player for the position over the other 2022 players. LOL. Maryland here we come.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like I said Gonzo is a liar and a cheat. I saw it with the Skyhawks, Dukes North and now Dukes Nationals. Stay away from Gonzo if you care about your kids.

That's funny! Gonzo trained my sons to since they were very young and they now play at a very high level in college. Has also done the same for at least hundreds of others. Who are you and what have you done? Answer: NOTHING

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's funny! Gonzo trained my sons to since they were very young and they now play at a very high level in college. Has also done the same for at least hundreds of others. Who are you and what have you done? Answer: NOTHING

Can Gonzo train players? the answer has always been yes, Can he run a lacrosse club? The answer has been proven to be NO!! He leaves a trail of unpaid bills everywhere he goes

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah sure he has....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gonzo: great reply
Nobody thinks that was you posing as a parent
We are all fooled
You're clever

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So what's new with 2023's. Anyone see a change-up in the pecking order of the PA 2023's. BL still the PA team to beat (Duke's not included for obvious reasons). Any PA teams doing the WSYL this year?

Like Reply Quote
Page 21 of 37 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 36 37
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard