BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 15 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 14 15
Re: Boys 2021 - 9th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All I know is that gc beat ambush 2x and outlaws. They cannot compete with the top 4 igloo 91 icon and express A but can with all others

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
All I know is that gc beat ambush 2x and outlaws. They cannot compete with the top 4 igloo 91 icon and express A but can with all others

Ambush Beat GC in the fall, and GC beat Ambush at the NYLA. That is the only time the two teams played in the past year. Stop making stuff up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

GC never played the Outlaws Select.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All being said they will smoke your kids high school team. And that's the only time it counts

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All being said they will smoke your kids high school team. And that's the only time it counts

You win. You will never understand if that is what you think. Good luck.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Chaminade in coming freshman class is STACKED. Wonder if GC will play them?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did anybody see "Youth Sports INC. " with Bryant Gumble on HBO? It was an excellent piece about youth travel sports. You think Express and Igloo are expensive? HA!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't get this GC dad started again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

New year same story, Chaminade freshman class is stacked. Every freshman class is one of the best in the country, yet your varsity team not ranked in top 25$

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

New year same story, Chaminade freshman class is stacked. Every freshman class is one of the best in the country, yet your varsity team not ranked in top 25$

A team could be stacked and not be in the top 25 in the country. Chaminade Freshman class would beat GC freshman 20-3 and make the GC team look like a D team.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A team could be stacked and not be in the top 25 in the country. Chaminade Freshman class would beat GC freshman 20-3 and make the GC team look like a D team.

<yawn> Could you two take this convo over to the Chaminade board or create a new GC-Chaminade board...? You both need to get over yourselves!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Chaminade incoming freshman class is average at best . People who payed the right club and politics prevail. True or false . They may become great players because of the Chaminade culture .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Chaminade incoming freshman class is average at best . People who payed the right club and politics prevail. True or false . They may become great players because of the Chaminade culture .

Their freshman team the last 4 years has been incredible. All the kids are from a variety of clubs. The best play (PERIOD).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Their freshman team the last 4 years has been incredible. All the kids are from a variety of clubs. The best play (PERIOD).

When you realize that politics affect pro sports and D1 sports, you will also realize that no level below that is immune to politics, so that includes Chaminade. Don't think it happens at those elite levels?? Just find the overpriced 'star' that is still starting even after putting up average or worse numbers. Teams have investments in players - be it money, recruiting, training, etc. Those factors can all override the base concept that the "best play", and it happens all of the time. Any assumption other than that is naive.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed, except your son doesn't play for Chaminade, so you'll be looking at that Trojan shellacking now won't you! Face it, club means nothing! There are no records, once it's done it's done, HS on the other hand has history, and you're Prince Charming will be on the wrong side of it! Hahahaha

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Their freshman team the last 4 years has been incredible. All the kids are from a variety of clubs. The best play (PERIOD).[/quote]

Nothing could be further from the truth. You must be new to Chaminade. Politics plays a monster role there. You better start kissing some major a$$ if you want your kid to play. Everything at Chaminade revolves around politics. Good luck...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hear freshman class if st Anthony's and kellenberg are very string as well

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Moving forward to Chaminade and St. Anthony's Varsity. They are beat routinely by the better publics. Keep spending that money, while my public boy is committed to Ivy. Sucker!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Moving forward to Chaminade and St. Anthony's Varsity. They are beat routinely by the better publics. Keep spending that money, while my public boy is committed to Ivy. Sucker!

Your religion isn't allowed into those High Schools. Sucker

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nothing could be further from the truth. You must be new to Chaminade. Politics plays a monster role there. You better start kissing some major a$$ if you want your kid to play. Everything at Chaminade revolves around politics. Good luck...
[/quote]

Based on your statement I am assuming your son goes to or went to Chaminade. Therefore, you kissed some major [lacrosse]! Congratulations

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did you ask Darien when they beat Chaminade freshman team . Chaminade takes average players and makes them better .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your religion isn't allowed into those High Schools. Sucker

Did you really just say "your religion isn't allowed...Sucker"? Way to prove publicly what an absolute anti-Semitic loser that you clearly are. It's so simple folks, athleticism beats money. Put the best athletes on one team (regardless whether its public or private) and they will win. Period.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like crabs is going to be the best squad in the nation this coming season

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds right. MD > LI.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Sounds right. MD > LI.

MD has never been able to compete with Long Island when all players are the same age. Crabs brag about being the correct age because they have only kids born in 2001 and 2002 and they make up the 2021 Crabs team. Those ages would place those kids on Long Island 2019 and 2020 teams. Most MD 2021 teams are similar older age being made up of kids born in 2001 and 2002. The World Series exposes how weak MD is when they are not playing with older kids. It is fine that MD plays with older kids because it is within the rules in grade based tournaments. But then to say MD is better than Long Island when MD teams are older is just ridiculous.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are the best tournaments this fall?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Crabs should be the best because their whole team in full of re-classed kids. Total sham...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs can't beat DC Express

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yeah and that player was terrible. He was asked not to come back. As well as the other two that were trying out for other teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yeah and that player was terrible. He was asked not to come back. As well as the other two that were trying out for other teams.

Learn how to use the quote button . . .!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Crabs should be the best because their whole team in full of re-classed kids. Total sham...

aren't they embarrassed!!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]The Crabs should be the best because their whole team in full of re-classed kids. Total sham...

aren't they embarrassed!!!!!![/quote

No, the Crabs aren't embarrassed. That is the problem, they have no shame. 15, 16 year olds playing 14 year olds and they actually have the gall to say they are the best. Unfortunately for them, early recruiting is over. My 16 year old is a senior in high school. Their 16 year old is a 9th grader. Whaaaaat? LOL. Only time will tell what happens in the long run, but I for one believe their time is running out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]The Crabs should be the best because their whole team in full of re-classed kids. Total sham...

No, the Crabs aren't embarrassed. That is the problem, they have no shame. 15, 16 year olds playing 14 year olds and they actually have the gall to say they are the best. Unfortunately for them, early recruiting is over. My 16 year old is a senior in high school. Their 16 year old is a 9th grader. Whaaaaat? LOL. Only time will tell what happens in the long run, but I for one believe their time is running out.

The Crabs, Looney, etc - they're all the same...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think Looneys are legit age. The rest of the Maryland teams are not.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its been done twice

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know what's going on with the legacee Titans?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think Looneys are legit age. The rest of the Maryland teams are not.

Hahahahah That's funny. You really have no idea??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are really off base., There are no 16 year old kids on Crabs 2021 team. You just seem like a troll who wants to stir crap up. Your 16 year old is a senior in high school? That I call pure BS. But if it makes you happy just keep trolling, have at it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are really off base., There are no 16 year old kids on Crabs 2021 team. You just seem like a troll who wants to stir crap up. Your 16 year old is a senior in high school? That I call pure BS. But if it makes you happy just keep trolling, have at it.

The 2021 Crabs have players with July 01 birth dates. How old does that make them? Lol. Really sad actually. The holdback plague is so bad that other Maryland teams and coaches think the Crab organization is a joke. Deny all you want but the truth is the truth. BTW, there are plenty of LI kids who are still 16 as they begin their senior year of high school.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crabs coach responded to a blog that all 2021 kids on the team were born in 2001 and 2002. Stop denying it. Your coach already admitted it. Also the reason you find it so hard to believe that 16 year olds could be seniors in high school on Long Island is because the Crabs 16 year olds are freshman. But it is true. There are 16 year old seniors on Long Island. It just shows how pathetic the Crabs are even if all the kids were born in 2002 and not both 2001 and 2002 like your coach already admitted.

Page 7 of 15 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard