BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,610
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 10 of 48 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 47 48
Re: Boys 2025 - 5th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes. The Coach is a great guy. Varsity lacrosse coach for Mattituck HS. And there are some talented kids on the team.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Anybody have any experience with mamas boyz?

My son's team played them this summer. They are a B+ team more or less (note that I hate these distinctions - just using them because they seem to be the currency of this board). They move the ball extremely well - lots of passing, very little ball hogging. At a tournament like Lax Fest, which I have been to many years running, they would be in the mix for championship game in the B division, but would have a losing record for sure in A, and would get smoked in some of those games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Geese will not commit to coach list because the daddy control freaks pushed there number 1 coach out, they should be ashamed as an organization what they are allowing to happen. Geese has turned into dad's running the show and there friend the money man standing behind them for support, meanwhile the coach who gave his all and made the geese who they are was basically pushed out! I feel for these boys who have a bond and will no longer have him.

Sounds like someone just got the bad news from the coach. Reality finally hit you in the face, it stings doesn’t it. Well at least your child will have more time for training..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Geese will not commit to coach list because the daddy control freaks pushed there number 1 coach out, they should be ashamed as an organization what they are allowing to happen. Geese has turned into dad's running the show and there friend the money man standing behind them for support, meanwhile the coach who gave his all and made the geese who they are was basically pushed out! I feel for these boys who have a bond and will no longer have him.

The Geese had more than one coach who made
it what it is, and he is still there. It needed change
and that's what is happening. Finally!!

So which coach are we talking about? And did he leave Legacy or is he coaching a different team in Legacy?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds like someone just got the bad news from the coach. Reality finally hit you in the face, it stings doesn’t it. Well at least your child will have more time for training..

Sounds like a big fat roster and a coaching change for a team of mediocre players that at one time had good coaching to keep them afloat. Another nail in the coffin while the train keeps on getting better and better watching you fools eat your own young.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds like a big fat roster and a coaching change for a team of mediocre players that at one time had good coaching to keep them afloat. Another nail in the coffin while the train keeps on getting better and better watching you fools eat your own young.

Do you mean as the old man shines his pearly whites on your dime..LOL keep paying to stand on the sidelines.. I guess there is one born every minute.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Mama Goose should mind her own business. Just proved that [lacrosse] kissing got you nowhere. Bye bye

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone have any idea when 9D1 will post their roster?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Last I saw it, it was in the toilet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Invites went out by email for Blast around 12:30 PM today. Not sure about other teams.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Invites went out by email for Blast around 12:30 PM today. Not sure about other teams.

I was told they reached out to some kids that were not at tryouts and were waiting on them. Seems strange, but I guess there's a lot of pressure on them to win. I spoke to 4 other parents after the second tryout and it turns out we were all told our boys will be starting midfielders. I'm no genius, but I'm pretty certain that's not possible. Makes me wonder who else they told.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know anything about the 9D1 second team? I heard bad things about last year's team but I also heard they made some changes. My oldest is on 9D1 but my youngest has to decide between the second team or Empire Green. This will be his first travel team. Any informative thoughts will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know anything about the 9D1 second team? I heard bad things about last year's team but I also heard they made some changes. My oldest is on 9D1 but my youngest has to decide between the second team or Empire Green. This will be his first travel team. Any informative thoughts will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Both teams were very poorly coached.stay with PAL and save yourself the money

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

9D1 second team last year was called Ice, and was incredibly uncompetitive. But in 2016 they were an excellent B team. The roster from 2016 to 2017 must have changed significantly. So, if its last years Ice, stay away. But 2016 shows that they are capable of having a good second team. If the roster can go that far south in one year, presumably it can come back strong one year later. The only real way to know if to have watched tryouts to see if there is talent - but was probably hard to do given that it was probably also the tryout for Blast.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I would send him to Empire Green.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It was an absolute debacle. There’s no other way to describe it. No way it gets that much better in a season. The organization should be ashamed of themselves for handling it the way they did.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Go to Express at this age and you'll be very happy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That would be a mistake without doing some homework first. Empire was not good last year. Ice was terrible too, but they have shown if they get the right guys in place to coach, then there is hope. One of the better kids now on Blast played for Ice and they noticed. My advice, call, ask who the Coaches are, make sure you get a straight answer and then decide. The best thing about 91 for a first time kid is that they will do their winter training program which is VERY GOOD. When you are there you and your son can see what the difference is and really gauge if he can step it up. At least after the year you will have a basis to compare.

But if they don't tell you who is coaching at either organization and if they don't impress you go the other way.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stop with the madness. Everyone hates on Blast. Great team. Great kids and families Got outcoached this year on more than one occasion. Haters gon hate. People always hate on winners. People hate on Yankees. People hate on Patriots. People hate on Blast. Cant win em all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stop the madness. 48 hours ago the Geese were falling apart and better players were scattering. Now everyone hugging it out. Keep believing the lies. Golden geese= The Fragile Eggs

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stop the madness. 48 hours ago the Geese were falling apart and better players were scattering. Now everyone hugging it out. Keep believing the lies. Golden geese= The Fragile Eggs

They weren't lies. Your boys were shopping.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stop with the madness. Everyone hates on Blast. Great team. Great kids and families Got outcoached this year on more than one occasion. Haters gon hate. People always hate on winners. People hate on Yankees. People hate on Patriots. People hate on Blast. Cant win em all.

Flush!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My son was told he would be a starting attackman if he came. I guess they told that to everyone. That is total crap and that's exactly why we are staying with Express. Anyone that promises you that your kid is going to start before even seeing the full team practice is lying to your face. The coaches on Blast are salesman whose jobs are to fill the 91 coffers.

When the lies and deceit begin at tryouts, you had better buckle in and get ready for another bumpy ride Blastards.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Geese are still the team to beat!! Come gets some!! Mama Goose is serving it up for everyone!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My son was told he would be a starting attackman if he came. I guess they told that to everyone. That is total crap and that's exactly why we are staying with Express. Anyone that promises you that your kid is going to start before even seeing the full team practice is lying to your face. The coaches on Blast are salesman whose jobs are to fill the 91 coffers.

When the lies and deceit begin at tryouts, you had better buckle in and get ready for another bumpy ride Blastards.

They all called around, don't kid yourself, it's part of the business of winning.

And you know Express brought in kids before tryouts and guaranteed spots to players from both Blast and Geese. And beyond that, do you really believe Channey didn't make any calls? I know he called me and said directly that I didn't need to pay for my son to tryout and then he had the balls to ask if I could bring other kids who would pay.

And I'm sure "they" told your son, but not you that he would start, yeah I'm sure that's what happened the coaches just walked right up and told your little Rob Pannel that when they begged him to come. By the way, I saw your kid, he certainly isn't good enough to start, or from what I can tell even play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They all called around, don't kid yourself, it's part of the business of winning.

And you know Express brought in kids before tryouts and guaranteed spots to players from both Blast and Geese. And beyond that, do you really believe Channey didn't make any calls? I know he called me and said directly that I didn't need to pay for my son to tryout and then he had the balls to ask if I could bring other kids who would pay.

And I'm sure "they" told your son, but not you that he would start, yeah I'm sure that's what happened the coaches just walked right up and told your little Rob Pannel that when they begged him to come. By the way, I saw your kid, he certainly isn't good enough to start, or from what I can tell even play.

I know how it works, [lacrosse] Blaster. The coaches approached me, ME, after the second tryout and told me they want my son on the team and that he would be a starter. You don't know me or my kid. But it sounds like you're a little pissed that he was offered a starting attack spot. I'm guessing your kid plays attack, or at least he did last year. Don't worry, he'll probably still play a few minutes a game next season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow tryouts are so much fun!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lunatics. I feel bad for your kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry, challenge. I highly doubt that is true. First I find it unlikely that you would expose your identity with that story and second nobody trys out for free.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LMAO. This is funny. Crazy never sleeps

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I know how it works, [lacrosse] Blaster. The coaches approached me, ME, after the second tryout and told me they want my son on the team and that he would be a starter. You don't know me or my kid. But it sounds like you're a little pissed that he was offered a starting attack spot. I'm guessing your kid plays attack, or at least he did last year. Don't worry, he'll probably still play a few minutes a game next season.

Too freaking funny, now we all know how delusional you are. That Never Happened and you know it. During tryouts, my son pointed out your kid to tell me how soft he is. Maybe back in Channey world your son will get to catch a pass from the ball hog middies if he hasn't been replaced with the new OLDER kids.

What a waste of 4K!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As an outsider, it's fun watching 91 & Express parents go at it..
One of the classiest things I've ever seen was when 91 got beat in overtime in at NLF and Express kids starting cheering. A 91 mom started yelling at the Express kids. They are 9 and 10-year-olds.. You both have great teams and programs, shut up and enjoy what you have.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As an outsider, it's fun watching 91 & Express parents go at it..
One of the classiest things I've ever seen was when 91 got beat in overtime in at NLF and Express kids starting cheering. A 91 mom started yelling at the Express kids. They are 9 and 10-year-olds.. You both have great teams and programs, shut up and enjoy what you have.

It wasn't the best kids doing that, it was the scrubs. The best seek out the challenge, the hangers on and their parents, who say "we" when describing the team, were relieved to avoid one last run for the year.

Blast could have avoided the embarrassment by winning, but it's history! New season, new teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did you just call 10-year-olds "scrubs"? I hope you are not Express parent. It would be funny if your 5'5" and your wife is 5'2" and these "scrubs" are 6" taller than your kid in high school.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did you just call 10-year-olds "scrubs"? I hope you are not Express parent. It would be funny if your 5'5" and your wife is 5'2" and these "scrubs" are 6" taller than your kid in high school.

Why? Scrubs are a good way to describe anyone, kid or otherwise, who contributes nothing to a team other than fodder to practice on. The good kids have class. They don't need to brag. The scrubs don't.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why? Scrubs are a good way to describe anyone, kid or otherwise, who contributes nothing to a team other than fodder to practice on. The good kids have class. They don't need to brag. The scrubs don't.

By your definition, you're a short scrub? "good "people" have class. scrubs don't" and your only 5'5"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are a real special kind of *sshole. You're probably the guy that didn't hand in his high school jersey at the end of the season and now has it framed in his "man cave".

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can we please get a "like" button on this forum??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are about as despicable a human being as I've seen on BOTC, and that's saying a lot. What a piece of [lacrosse] you are!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hope your kidding.

Page 10 of 48 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 47 48

Link Copied to Clipboard