BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 5 of 47 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 46 47
Re: Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which are the elite clubs at 2023 after tryouts and which are consider bottom of the barrel? I would be curious to what those with actual knowledge have to say.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If the Hawks were so good then why did they only win one division in Naptown, their premier tournament? They even brought in guest players (ringers) to try to win and they couldn't.

My son played on a black team and then a green team for a couple of years. And no, the black teams do not play up. They are purely money makers for hogan.

I agree with the previous poster about the redneck parents. They are the worst.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No guest players for hawks 2023 green, my son is on the team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Which are the elite clubs at 2023 after tryouts and which are consider bottom of the barrel? I would be curious to what those with actual knowledge have to say.

If you are coming on this site to get actual knowledge, you need your head examined.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you are coming on this site to get actual knowledge, you need your head examined.

Now that is hilarious!!! I was hoping to change the subject and actually start talking about lacrosse but your point is well taken sir!!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From what I have seen:
Hawks- A powerhouse
Looney- Benefited from Crabs more than anyone else
Crabs- They reload, give them time
FCA- Always good and benefited from Crabs as well
Team 91- Improving
DiamondBacks, SouthRiver- Maybe taking the next step
Hereford and Howard County- Next level for rec programs
Koopers, Rock, RoughRiders continue to struggle

Just my two cents

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If the Hawks were so good then why did they only win one division in Naptown, their premier tournament? They even brought in guest players (ringers) to try to win and they couldn't.

My son played on a black team and then a green team for a couple of years. And no, the black teams do not play up. They are purely money makers for hogan.

Again, bitterness

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Again, bitterness

Only 1?

Naptown is the National Championship that all the best clubs attend. Any club that wins any division is extraordinary.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From what I have seen:
Hawks- A powerhouse
Looney- Benefited from Crabs more than anyone else
Crabs- They reload, give them time
FCA- Always good and benefited from Crabs as well
Team 91- Improving
DiamondBacks, SouthRiver- Maybe taking the next step
Hereford and Howard County- Next level for rec programs
Koopers, Rock, RoughRiders continue to struggle

Just my two cents

Reading between the lines on this board...Does seem accurate

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HoCo should drop 89+2 and RR to A

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

no guest players on 2018, try again

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HoCo should drop 89+2 and RR to A

HOCO should make South River and Cavalier move up. They have been sandbagging with hold backs for 2 years now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HOCO goes to four division this year. Elite AA A B. madlax RR and 89+2 should stay in AA. South River and Cavaliers should move up to AA.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HOCO goes to four division this year. Elite AA A B. madlax RR and 89+2 should stay in AA. South River and Cavaliers should move up to AA.

Inevitably who makes this call; HOCO or the Club Team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looney's should drop as well, 2 wins in last two years in HoCo. Madlax has more wins than Looney's

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looney's should drop as well, 2 wins in last two years in HoCo. Madlax has more wins than Looney's

Last year they had wins over Club Blue, Madlax, Next Level & FCA during spring or summer. Do you want a league with just 4 teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looney's is going to be the TOP TEAM in HOCO this year just watch!! Team 91 and RR should play down for sure.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looneys added some talent so should be fine in elite. Elite should be Crabs, Hawks, Club Blue, Next Level, FCA, BLC, Looneys - anyone else?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looneys added some talent so should be fine in elite. Elite should be Crabs, Hawks, Club Blue, Next Level, FCA, BLC, Looneys - anyone else?

Regardless of who is in the Elite division, it should be 8 teams that play each other (7 games), which may require 1 or 2 night games to complete them in the Lax Season window. HOCO Please listen!!!! We can't continue to have teams loose playoff tie-breaks because they played MD91 and RR (strength of schedule), while the other team did not.

Limit the team and make them play each other......

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Troll post...No one from Looneys would claim that.... Stop stirring the pot

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just those 7. And all teams play each other. Top 4 make the playoffs. Simple. Fair and balanced. Can't complain that other teams had advantage playing weak and winless RR and/or 89+1. That assumes Looneys improves over there 2-10 record the prior two years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The entire "Elite" concept is just silly. It demonstrates the power of the clubs to control what HoCo does. Clubs must market themselves as "AA" which also just stupid. It should be AA, A, B, and C. I agree that relegation makes sense if the club has a consistent pattern of losing in an age group.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Classic response from a bitter parent. Black teams played up in age or grade in 90% of the tournaments they played in. Since you are so one sided here why don't you say what club you represent? Yes, they were the most successful club this year and most years. This is a fact that is well documented and not up for debate. Funny, how Hogan tournaments attract hundreds of teams each year to tournaments all over the country they stack in favor of their black or 2nd teams. Amusing statements from a bitter parent.

Those black teams were so good that Hogan killed all of them but 2 this year. Left all of those kids in a tough spot making that decision after most tryouts are over for all the other clubs. #hoganisadbag #redneckparents #hawkssuck

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The entire "Elite" concept is just silly. It demonstrates the power of the clubs to control what HoCo does. Clubs must market themselves as "AA" which also just stupid. It should be AA, A, B, and C. I agree that relegation makes sense if the club has a consistent pattern of losing in an age group.

I think it was more so they didn't have to call the lowest division C.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs 2023 just reloaded. Upgrades or solid additions across the board. Goal, Defense, Midfield, and Attack. And an incredible coaching staff on top of that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The kids cut from other AA teams really improved crabs. Who cares. Yellow helmet is tarnished.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs 2023 just reloaded. Upgrades or solid additions across the board. Goal, Defense, Midfield, and Attack. And an incredible coaching staff on top of that.

Must be a new parent, wait until the end of the season and then we can talk.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Get a life loser - solid upgrades or additions across the board? I bet in your youth you read comic books and collected baseball cards but did not play a sport? You are a loser dad and I bet your son repeated 6th grade.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I see they list the head coaches of Loyola and St Paul's as assistants for 2023. Are they saying those guys are going to coaching full time for this team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I see they list the head coaches of Loyola and St Paul's as assistants for 2023. Are they saying those guys are going to coaching full time for this team?

More than likely their sons?/relatives? are on the team and they will help out when they can.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My grandmother called and said she got an invite from Crabs and was wondering if she should accept.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Crabs 2023 just reloaded. Upgrades or solid additions across the board. Goal, Defense, Midfield, and Attack. And an incredible coaching staff on top of that. [/quote

Hahaha. That is why brim and crew are nonstop recruiting kids who were 3rd string last year to come back...and that is in between getting rejected from the Hawks, who wanted no part of his nonsense. I wonder how the crabs like him going there and trying so hard for a spot after registering for crabs. Bottom line is that as long as brim is there, the team will not be the same.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like an upset dad just realized that their kid got replaced by bigger, better and faster. I think it's funny they think they have the power to tarnish anyone's reputation.
You come on an anonymous forum to talk crap about other people. You try to talk to anyone face to face and they laugh because they can actually see who it's coming from.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am assuming the parents that moved on to Looneys, FCA and team91 didn't notice that all of the coaches are dad's?! Weird that you keep mentionioning daddy ball and coaches who are relatives. Every 2023 team has a dad coach except for crabs. They have high school coaches. Cannot go wrong with having those outstanding coaches!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Classic response from a bitter parent. Black teams played up in age or grade in 90% of the tournaments they played in. Since you are so one sided here why don't you say what club you represent? Yes, they were the most successful club this year and most years. This is a fact that is well documented and not up for debate. Funny, how Hogan tournaments attract hundreds of teams each year to tournaments all over the country they stack in favor of their black or 2nd teams. Amusing statements from a bitter parent.

Those black teams were so good that Hogan killed all of them but 2 this year. Left all of those kids in a tough spot making that decision after most tryouts are over for all the other clubs. #hoganisadbag #redneckparents #hawkssuck

Bitter, uninformed little man

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am assuming the parents that moved on to Looneys, FCA and team91 didn't notice that all of the coaches are dad's?! Weird that you keep mentionioning daddy ball and coaches who are relatives. Every 2023 team has a dad coach except for crabs. They have high school coaches. Cannot go wrong with having those outstanding coaches!

I am assuming that you didn't realize that no one cares about this crap anymore and that you should move on... Everyone who is gone or stayed is happy with their decision....Move along

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You must be talking about hogan.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am assuming that you didn't realize that no one cares about this crap anymore and that you should move on... Everyone who is gone or stayed is happy with their decision....Move along

Some of them have returned to Crabs from both Looneys and team91...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You must be talking about hogan.

bwahahaha love it! #hoganisadbag #redneckparents #hawkssuck

Page 5 of 47 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 46 47

Link Copied to Clipboard