BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 45 of 66 1 2 43 44 45 46 47 65 66
Re: Looney's Boys Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I kind of feel sorry for Looney's parents. These guys get stuck with 4's who think they are 10's, and the wives are stuck with absolute morons.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I kind of feel sorry for Looney's parents. These guys get stuck with 4's who think they are 10's, and the wives are stuck with absolute morons.

I hope parents are smart enough to know this is a total troll post. Stirring the pot. I can't believe anyone from either side would post this crap... too funny

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I hope parents are smart enough to know this is a total troll post. Stirring the pot. I can't believe anyone from either side would post this crap... too funny

There are some heated argument in this forum over holdbacks, coaching styles, Club philosophy, etc but whoever is posting these type of things cant be that mature..It is hard for most of us to relate to these remarks..I first thought it was a some young teenager 13? 14? , but they dont talk about wives and 10's, greasy ...That is adult talk and a adult with some serious identity issues it seems from life.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am one of the Trolls. I just think it is funny how the parents get so involved and crazy. Holding kids back, going to the best clubs, Saying my club is better than your club, spending all kinds of money for a sport that has very little economic gain. Merit scholarships are the way to go. Spend money on Tutors. I know some parents think sports will help their kids get into a college they would not other wise be qualified for. Well this is a recipe for disaster unless the kid is studying janitorial science. All this being said, I do love the buffalo chicken salad at Looneys. Not too greasy but I do need to chase it with a tums. And everyone knows, you always take the hot mom over talent. Makes practices and the games more fun.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great post. Especially the closing.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looneys have zero hot moms

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well said sir , accurate & entertaining post ...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm also one of the trolls and just need to join in on this crap. If you think that is well said and entertaining post, we all think your oink faced 300 pound braless wife is much more entertaining. Especially when she is yelling at you on the sidelines to bring her another large pizza, seems two large pizzas just were not enough. Also entertaining how she doesn't fit in the portable chair and even more entertaining watching her try to get her large [lacrosse] out of that chair. Oink oink oink sir.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Club is a garbage can

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm also one of the trolls and just need to join in on this crap. If you think that is well said and entertaining post, we all think your oink faced 300 pound braless wife is much more entertaining. Especially when she is yelling at you on the sidelines to bring her another large pizza, seems two large pizzas just were not enough. Also entertaining how she doesn't fit in the portable chair and even more entertaining watching her try to get her large [lacrosse] out of that chair. Oink oink oink sir.

Hey dude, all chairs are portable, Looney's greasy cheesy pizza rules (and two larges are never enough), there was a bra under there, and I like watching that thang slip and slide out of the chair, and if it wasn't portable, it would just be a seat. I measure my fun by the pound, and I'd take her shake and bake over your lean cuisine any day of the week.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hey dude, all chairs are portable, Looney's greasy cheesy pizza rules (and two larges are never enough), there was a bra under there, and I like watching that thang slip and slide out of the chair, and if it wasn't portable, it would just be a seat. I measure my fun by the pound, and I'd take her shake and bake over your lean cuisine any day of the week.

Well dude boy, seems like your taste in women is about as bad a your grammar. I would guess you tip the scales at about 350 pounds. What a site to see, you and your large bride on the sidelines chowing down during a youth game. And to think, that is just a snack. And if you measure your fun by the pound, you must be having a ton of fun..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looney's disbanding their 2021 and 2023 teams

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looney's disbanding their 2021 and 2023 teams

Would love to know your story and why you get your jollies by trolling looneys, they have 2 2023 teams. The club president is head coach of 2021 and wouldn't disband his own team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As Crabs continues to fall off and Looneys continues to improve, the Crab supporters get more and more vicious. Crabs days as the top Baltimore club are numbered.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If the Looneys owner had a kid on the 2017 and 2018 teams, maybe he wouldn't have kicked those kids to the curb during recruiting season.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well dude boy, seems like your taste in women is about as bad a your grammar. I would guess you tip the scales at about 350 pounds. What a site to see, you and your large bride on the sidelines chowing down during a youth game. And to think, that is just a snack. And if you measure your fun by the pound, you must be having a ton of fun..

You are having an argument with a troll about a fictitious fat person character on an anonymous lacrosse forum. When your Dad used to ask you what you wanted to do when you grew up, was this it?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How can you find the fur to bump? UGH, No to the bakery. Too many rolls is not how I roll. Give me the athletic Crab moms hold the Penicillin. Bounce that quarter is what I am saying. The Looneys moms have mudflaps.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How can you find the fur to bump? UGH, No to the bakery. Too many rolls is not how I roll. Give me the athletic Crab moms hold the Penicillin. Bounce that quarter is what I am saying. The Looneys moms have mudflaps.

Huh? wth are you talking about? You on Molly?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One thing we can agree on: Looney's moms are gross. No talent on the sideline.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So there you are, a total sh*thead trashing kids mothers. How would you like it if every one started trashing your kids mother? Yup, your wife. It can easily be done. We don't have to trash you just yet because you have clearly displayed you are a total as*hole//sh*thear//M [lacrosse]*ker who deserves a good kick in the nuts, harder the better. Leave kids and their parents alone, stop being such an [lacrosse].

And no, I have nothing to do with Looneys, I am not real fond of them but what you posted is just way over the top. Too bad this forum can't band an anonymous poster.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I love the Trolls and I can not Iie.
The way they poke at Looneys moms is Fly

The looney mom's mudflapps are hanging down
Makes my shorts get all kind of brown

Now we need some hot practice moms for sure
To give the coaches and the dads a cure

Now my [lacrosse] is inching a bit.
Should have wiped one more time because of my righteous $h!t.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can we please get back to a lacrosse discussion!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree. This guy must be a white guy. Can free style to save his life. Is this Pouchy G?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So there you are, a total sh*thead trashing kids mothers. How would you like it if every one started trashing your kids mother? Yup, your wife. It can easily be done. We don't have to trash you just yet because you have clearly displayed you are a total as*hole//sh*thear//M [lacrosse]*ker who deserves a good kick in the nuts, harder the better. Leave kids and their parents alone, stop being such an [lacrosse].

And no, I have nothing to do with Looneys, I am not real fond of them but what you posted is just way over the top. Too bad this forum can't band an anonymous poster.

First of all, everyone knows you are a Looney's dad who is, ironically, LOONEY and CRAZY.

Second, your responses are stupider and more offensive than the original posts.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

First of all, everyone knows you are a Looney's dad who is, ironically, LOONEY and CRAZY.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hey meathead, it was suppose to be more offensive than the original post, that was the message being sent to the as*hole who is calling out kids mothers. As for stupider, did you mean more stupid, which is correct English, not the dumb word stupider. Try harder, go back and get your GED, there is till time to try and make something of yourself.

As for being a Looneys dad, no way, don't really care for the club but for dump people to call out a kids mother, that is very offensive.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hey meathead, it was suppose to be more offensive than the original post, that was the message being sent to the as*hole who is calling out kids mothers. As for stupider, did you mean more stupid, which is correct English, not the dumb word stupider. Try harder, go back and get your GED, there is till time to try and make something of yourself.

As for being a Looneys dad, no way, don't really care for the club but for dump people to call out a kids mother, that is very offensive.

Yet here you are trolling the Looneys message board. Keep feeding the beast. It's amusing

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Second, your responses are stupider and more offensive than the original posts.[/quote]

[/quote]

For all that is great in this world, please, please, please start posting grammar and spelling corrections from all of the historical postings. Please fulfill your calling, and please make sure to misspell more words and make more grammar mistakes than in the postings you are correcting. Don't change a thing about you!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Pouchy G" Is that Sal or Richard? Leiberman on hear as well

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"here" Grammar police are in the house.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This club is such a joke as evidenced by their supporters.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Idiocracy at it's finest. What's next....Bob's Big Boy vs. Carl's Junior?

Signed...

President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Idiocracy at it's finest. What's next....Bob's Big Boy vs. Carl's Junior?

Signed...

AKA Donald Trump. Aka Rumpy Dumpy Trumpy. Aka Fat POS. Aka [lacrosse] chaser. Aka Mr. Soon to be impeached Or, Aka prisoner # ******. Even his wife wantsw nothing to do with him. Can't much blame her.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Idiocracy at it's finest. What's next....Bob's Big Boy vs. Carl's Junior?

Signed...

AKA Donald Trump. Aka Rumpy Dumpy Trumpy. Aka Fat POS. Aka [lacrosse] chaser. Aka Mr. Soon to be impeached Or, Aka prisoner # ******. Even his wife wantsw nothing to do with him. Can't much blame her.

Congratulations, you just won the trophy for the dumbest comment ever posted on BOTC.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Idiocracy at it's finest. What's next....Bob's Big Boy vs. Carl's Junior?

Signed...

Congratulations, you just won the trophy for the dumbest comment ever posted on BOTC.

No, looks like you won that award with your post. Completely stupid. Whoever posted about Trump has it right. Those who think it's dumb, like you, well you know who and what you are.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Idiocracy at it's finest. What's next....Bob's Big Boy vs. Carl's Junior?

Signed...

No, looks like you won that award with your post. Completely stupid. Whoever posted about Trump has it right. Those who think it's dumb, like you, well you know who and what you are.

#MAGA, hon

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Idiocracy at it's finest. What's next....Bob's Big Boy vs. Carl's Junior?

Signed...

When never impeached, can you be the dumbest again?
#makelooneyswingsgreatagain

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Signed...

When never impeached, can you be the dumbest again?
#makelooneyswingsgreatagain

Nope, seems you have the dumbest locked up . Will Trump be impeached. Probably not, he most likely will resign due to criminal charges ready to be filed against him. #youareasdumbastrump

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Idiocracy at it's finest. What's next....Bob's Big Boy vs. Carl's Junior?

Signed...

wasn't commenting on the politics, what does the president have to do with Club Lacrosse

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mater Dei parents are Trump are both equally obnoxious.

Like Reply Quote
Page 45 of 66 1 2 43 44 45 46 47 65 66
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard