BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,518
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 10 of 101 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 100 101
Re: Boys 2024 - 6th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
$3,800 is ridiculous.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just registered for 2900.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express Play days are the biggest waste of money and the ultimate money grab. Express runs these "play days" who should eliminated and not charged for. There are some good coaches in the organization but their reputation of being a money grab and impersonal scares away quality players. Yes i know the next post will say I'm living through my kid blah blah blah. No, this is quality instruction for my kid that I'm critical of because of the price I pay. Its not so much as winning the tournaments as it is playing with and against great competition. Also for my son to bond with out of town kids is important too. Its a confusing process navigating through travel lax. Hopefully its beneficial in the end, and not by scholarship, but the experience in general.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

The A team has to do the other sessions and its included. The other teams will pay that much if they choose to do the other additional seasons.
Don't play for an A team then and pay $2900.
There are plenty of kids who will. Stop your butching already and go back to town travel.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The A team has to do the other sessions and its included. The other teams will pay that much if they choose to do the other additional seasons.
There are plenty of kids who will. Stop your butching already and go back to town travel.

And what's included for the $3800 to the A team? Let's be more detailed.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And what's included for the $3800 to the A team? Let's be more detailed.

Everything except for box.
Which is close to what we paid last year. I would rather find out upfront all the costs than get a surprise come spring that it's extra money.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A teams are $3800...B teams are $2900

Congrats on your son making O'Reilly C, or B if you are from RVC

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not from RVC but thanks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not from RVC but thanks

You will be an outsider then. Half the team is RVC PAL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No still playing lax

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not from RVC but thanks

You will be an outsider then. Half the team is RVC PAL

Why you would care about where a teams kids are from. Sounds like your little boy wonder either was cut or was asked to leave. Either way be quiet you are obviously bitter and nobody cares anyway. If the kids on the team are happy not sure why you care.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

O'Reilly Is 1 of the best coaches out there. He has less teams going forward and is committing more time to the remaining teams. Your kid would be lucky at this age to be coached by him.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

O'Reilly Is 1 of the best coaches out there. He has less teams going forward and is committing more time to the remaining teams. Your kid would be lucky at this age to be coached by him.

Solid coach but best around is a bit a of reach. Also, he is coaching 5 teams next season, same as last year, not to mention all of his clinics. Not sure were all this extra time is coming from but good luck and enjoy.

2024 Black
2024 Orange

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What the [lacrosse] is wrong with you? You should be ashamed for making a statement like that.
And if your an express parent and said that to another parent in your organization you should be disgusted with yourself. And you and your family should be kicked out of the organization.
You need to take a real look at yourself in the mirror Dorian Grey!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What the [lacrosse] is wrong with you? You should be ashamed for making a statement like that.
And if your an express parent and said that to another parent in your organization you should be disgusted with yourself. And you and your family should be kicked out of the organization.

Sorry RVC Mommy!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry RVC Mommy!!!

Trash

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry RVC Mommy!!!

LOL! You respond with the same pat answer because intellect alludes you. You do know that you give yourself away by the way you respond. Sadly you don't even understand what was said to you. Because you probably have not read a book in your lifetime. And no, Dr Seuss doesn't count. LOL!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Solid coach but best around is a bit a of reach. Also, he is coaching 5 teams next season, same as last year, not to mention all of his clinics. Not sure were all this extra time is coming from but good luck and enjoy.

2024 Black
2024 Orange

good point

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express Play days are the biggest waste of money and the ultimate money grab. Express runs these "play days" who should eliminated and not charged for. There are some good coaches in the organization but their reputation of being a money grab and impersonal scares away quality players. Yes i know the next post will say I'm living through my kid blah blah blah. No, this is quality instruction for my kid that I'm critical of because of the price I pay. Its not so much as winning the tournaments as it is playing with and against great competition. Also for my son to bond with out of town kids is important too. Its a confusing process navigating through travel lax. Hopefully its beneficial in the end, and not by
scholarship, but the experience in general.

Great response. I respect that. You see the good and the bad, and then make the best informed decision for your kid. That's not living through your kid. That's good parenting. That's what most of us want, the best for our kids. And I agree, the travel lax process can be confusing. I hope you, your son, and your team have a fantastic season. See you on the field.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry RVC Mommy!!!

LOL! You respond with the same pat answer because intellect alludes you. You do know that you give yourself away by the way you respond. Sadly you don't even understand what was said to you. Because you probably have not read a book in your lifetime. And no, Dr Seuss doesn't count. LOL!

Refrain from your use of lol, youre not funny

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry RVC Mommy!!!

Refrain from your use of lol, youre not funny

Only to you, because your not smart enough to understand. LOL! LOL!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No team LI 2024 and 2023 and 2023 still playing lax some people have to share their sad stories

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No team LI 2024 and 2023 and 2023 still playing lax some people have to share their sad stories

What?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry RVC Mommy!!!

Trash

Who makes fun of someone's town? This must be a child because a grown adult should have better things to do. Something wrong with RVC to use it as a put down? I am not from RVC but sounds silly. I have only met nice people from that town....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Any idea how many on the roster?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry RVC Mommy!!!

Sorry RVC Mommy!!!

Intellect eludes you is the correct way to use that phrase. I don't like the grammar police but when you suggest someone is dumb you have to get it right.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And if your an express parent and said that to another parent in your
organization you should be disgusted with yourself. And you and your family should be kicked out of the organization.

Sorry RVC Mommy!!!

Sorry RVC Mommy!!!

Intellect eludes you is the correct way to use that phrase. I don't like the grammar police but when you suggest someone is dumb you have to get it right.

You are correct. Thanks for correcting my mistype.
But if you read the entire conversation, you will understand why the individual was referred to as ignorant.
Thanks again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you paid $2900 you got a B or C team invite. If you paid $3800 your son made A. It's no knock on anyone...it's just the facts

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you paid $2900 you got a B or C team invite. If you paid $3800 your son made A. It's no knock on anyone...it's just the facts

3,800 dollar.. to much... save the money put it towards college.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

why pay that to lose!!!..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

it's insane how these programs are running the prices up. You could charge 5000 and the minions would follow. Plus travel expenses. Plus winter box.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's an unnecessary response. Be respectful.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is that English?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I can see that you have not mastered the English language yet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is that English?

No, probably some [lacrosse] stirrer that doesn't have the ballz(sic) to say that to the coach of 2024 TLI.

BTW, the (sic) denotes the word is spelled wrong.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

it's insane how these programs are running the prices up. You could charge 5000 and the minions would follow. Plus travel expenses. Plus winter box.

As a parent to a former club player, here's what to do with your 5k, play pal, find a great trainer for one on ones, buy lots of backyard practice gear and have your kid practice with his friends and by self,invest in a 529 and spend the rest at your favorite restaurant and bar..then read botc and laugh at the fools who are spending 5k so their kid can ride the bench on his club and hs team and complain about it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As a parent to a former club player, here's what to do with your 5k, play pal, find a great trainer for one on ones, buy lots of backyard practice gear and have your kid practice with his friends and by self,invest in a 529 and spend the rest at your favorite restaurant and bar..then read botc and laugh at the fools who are spending 5k so their kid can ride the bench on his club and hs team and complain about it

Holy Crap. Who cares. Don't pay it, pay it just STFU about it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure why people are debating what to do with the cost of Lax tuition. If your son plays and you are ok with the cost then that is your family's business. If you think the cost is too high and your son plays PAL, that is your desicion as well. It is actually nobody's business what anyone does with their own funds. The haters are just that HATERS. Worry about yourself and stfu already. My kid plays, I'm good with the cost and the club and the coach. Move on already...
And BTW my son sucks, his team sucks and the coach sucks too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure why people are debating what to do with the cost of Lax tuition. If your son plays and you are ok with the cost then that is your family's business. If you think the cost is too high and your son plays PAL, that is your desicion as well. It is actually nobody's business what anyone does with their own funds. The haters are just that HATERS. Worry about yourself and stfu already. My kid plays, I'm good with the cost and the club and the coach. Move on already...
And BTW my son sucks, his team sucks and the coach sucks too.

That was bad [lacrosse]...... nicely done.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did S2S field a team?

Page 10 of 101 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 100 101

Link Copied to Clipboard