BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 4 of 47 1 2 3 4 5 6 46 47
Re: Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs brought in guest players throughout the spring tournament season and when you look at their brackets, surprise they always managed to have the easiest draw and road to the championship game (direct for parents on the team). It's a business for them pure and simple.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The only thing I am not seeing on this forum is parents taking responsibility for their actions. When you should have defended your son to a coach, when you should have had a meaningful conversation with the coach, when you should have gone back and told the coach how you and your son were feeling about a situation....you did not. You considered it taking the high road. Somehow coming on this forum and bashing the coaches and the coaches kids is making you feel better about all of the things you should have done for your kids and DID NOT. Let that be a lesson to all of you. Sitting on the sidelines and drinking and talking s($@ and not having the guts, dignity or self respect to defend your child is your problem. Timing your kids play time, whining, complaining, drinking and all around s()& talking from parents makes you no better than any coach, kid or club that you are bashing on this forum. You learn from this! The only people that are hurt from this are the kids. Attitudes are the forerunners of conditions! You parents...you learn from this!

Uhhg.. Glad it was posted here instead of that cringeworthy email that you sent to parents after the season last year.. Flat brims wife checking in on the mess... One more to H!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Perhaps you should know the history before you stand on your soap box and preach. Think it can be agreed that parents want the best experience for their son. This crabs 2023 team had the best chemistry amongst the parents as well as the boys. One of the reasons it was successful.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
best to you on that team. I would rather raise my son with confidence,respect and integrity but if the tshirts help you sleep at night when the championship is forgotten the next day.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry, buit if a player is the best offensive weapon on a team, you get him the ball as much as possible. That is why the 2023 Crabs were one of the country's best teams.

Sorry that bothered many of you. Good luck on your new teams this year.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1MOR2H

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks Flat brim

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is just a bunch of upset dad's stirring the pot. Writing posts to get a reaction. Many of the coaches, parents and players were a class act. The few that are gone are just acts. Just reading these ridiculous posts prove it. Hope you're having fun at Hillendale.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is a site for disgruntled parents who's kids get cut from teams! You all should get together and coach a team since you're so great! You can call it "B" team!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1MOR2H

Hilarious!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1MOR2H

This was on Flat brims license plate... Deal breaker for us..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry, buit if a player is the best offensive weapon on a team, you get him the ball as much as possible. That is why the 2023 Crabs were one of the country's best teams.

Sorry that bothered many of you. Good luck on your new teams this year.

#24 not #10

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dumb....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Off the team but still trying to pit kids against one another! Sounds like a good group of parents to me. Still so mad that you are on here posting. Sounds like you are really happy about not being on the team! We can all see just how happy you are. It is really obvious that you have moved on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sad part. .... half of these posts are from parents and families still on this team or part of Crabs. The ones who choose to not try out - it was just that a choice.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Off the team but still trying to pit kids against one another! Sounds like a good group of parents to me. Still so mad that you are on here posting. Sounds like you are really happy about not being on the team! We can all see just how happy you are. It is really obvious that you have moved on.

Actually we are just trying to inform those who would consider this program to simply not apply!! Losing more than 1/2 the team should tell you as a coach and wife of a coach something.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's not sad...it's scary! Imagine the kids that are being talked about and the anger these adults have towards them!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol......just heard from a friend trying out for Hawks that flat brim and his son are at Hawks tryout today. Good luck with that Hawks!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol......just heard from a friend trying out for Hawks that flat brim and his son are at Hawks tryout today. Good luck with that Hawks!!

New low for Brim and Crabs. Brim working sidelines trying to recruit kids to Crabs. Crabs getting desperate.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

100% true.
Makes sense.
Hawks = "Daddyball"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does flat brim have tats/looks like a thug?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
word on the street... Brim's kid crushed it and Johnson's kid got cut after the first try out!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, he has tattoos all over his arms and legs. Looks more like a biker than a thug.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
word on the street... Brim's kid crushed it and Johnson's kid got cut after the first try out!

Brim's kid already registered for Crabs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To whomever is getting great pleasure of creating a [lacrosse] storm for Crabs and the kids that moved on.. Please stop.. kids left and stayed for different reasons... Chill... a lot of no good is coming from this. Crabs will be fine and the kids that moved on will be fine. Relax people and stop character assasinating. No good comes from this. Coaches did a good job and kids that moved on are players. Give it a rest. A lot of feelings are getting hurt and kids that moved on are getting a bad rap...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To whomever is getting great pleasure of creating a [lacrosse] storm for Crabs and the kids that moved on.. Please stop.. kids left and stayed for different reasons... Chill... a lot of no good is coming from this. Crabs will be fine and the kids that moved on will be fine. Relax people and stop character assasinating. No good comes from this. Coaches did a good job and kids that moved on are players. Give it a rest. A lot of feelings are getting hurt and kids that moved on are getting a bad rap...

Amen

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Amen

Yea..but this Flat Brim guy seems to be getting a lot of attention from his fan base! He has quite a few loyal followers who watch his every move !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The kid made FCA and didn’t go back for Hawks afterwards...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Brim's kid already registered for Crabs.

Doesn't matter. He is trying hard to get his kid on Hawks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Like he has to "try"...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks is a class organization. We went to all three tryouts and can tell you that I have never seen that much talent on a middle school field in 10 years of lacrosse. The Crabs kid, lefty is outstanding but I know that his father brings some issues. This is not new for any top organization. The dad will either have to get in line or his kid will go to the back of it. I am not a Hawk dad but know good lacrosse when I see it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks is a class organization. We went to all three tryouts and can tell you that I have never seen that much talent on a middle school field in 10 years of lacrosse. The Crabs kid, lefty is outstanding but I know that his father brings some issues. This is not new for any top organization. The dad will either have to get in line or his kid will go to the back of it. I am not a Hawk dad but know good lacrosse when I see it.

Hawks are about as far from a class organization as you can get. Daddy ball, favoritism, Hogan is a complete a$$, redneck parents, etc.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sad to see what is going on on this site - especially the hostile comments specific families and kids. My son had a great time on this team and made some very good friends. Change is the only constant, especially at this age.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks are about as far from a class organization as you can get. Daddy ball, favoritism, Hogan is a complete a$$, redneck parents, etc.

What should they do differently

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So which organization do you belong too? There is no better run club than the Hawks and there is no better run tournaments than Hogans. Only people that write garbage like that are the ones who are no longer part of the club.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So which organization do you belong too? There is no better run club than the Hawks and there is no better run tournaments than Hogans. Only people that write garbage like that are the ones who are no longer part of the club.

You do know they had record numbers for all age groups at try outs. They were the most successful club this year in Maryland across the board at every age group . All most all of there 2nd teams won championships this year in multiple events. You do know that the Daddy ball is because the daddy coaches are more qualified to coach than any other club coaches. And yes, the Redneck parents are just as important to the clubs success as the players, coaches and other non rednecks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I bet you fall into the redneck parent category.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You do know they had record numbers for all age groups at try outs. They were the most successful club this year in Maryland across the board at every age group . All most all of there 2nd teams won championships this year in multiple events. You do know that the Daddy ball is because the daddy coaches are more qualified to coach than any other club coaches. And yes, the Redneck parents are just as important to the clubs success as the players, coaches and other non rednecks.

They have record numbers at tryouts because their black teams are glorified rec teams. They have championships for all those black teams because Hogan stacks his tournaments so his teams play weaker competition. They weren't the most successful club across all ages - maybe at 2022 but that's it. If those daddy coaches are so qualified then they should just have them coach a different team and not oversee their own kids. And the redneck parents are an embarrassment to the game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They have record numbers at tryouts because their black teams are glorified rec teams. They have championships for all those black teams because Hogan stacks his tournaments so his teams play weaker competition. They weren't the most successful club across all ages - maybe at 2022 but that's it. If those daddy coaches are so qualified then they should just have them coach a different team and not oversee their own kids. And the redneck parents are an embarrassment to the game.

Classic response from a bitter parent. Black teams played up in age or grade in 90% of the tournaments they played in. Since you are so one sided here why don't you say what club you represent? Yes, they were the most successful club this year and most years. This is a fact that is well documented and not up for debate. Funny, how Hogan tournaments attract hundreds of teams each year to tournaments all over the country they stack in favor of their black or 2nd teams. Amusing statements from a bitter parent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The 2018 Black team has always been competitive, the coach's son plays on the Green team, the 2021 Black team is also a competitive team, led by two former Navy Captain's, the head coach doesn't have a son on the team. You should know what you are talking about before you act like you do. Your comment about redneck parents doesn't deserve a response.

Page 4 of 47 1 2 3 4 5 6 46 47

Link Copied to Clipboard