Most Online3,796
Oct 23rd, 2017
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
#23832 - 01/09/13 03:35 PM Dan Paccione Clinics Open at Globall - January 22nd, 2013  
CageSage Offline
Back of THE CAGE
CageSage  Offline
Back of THE CAGE

Dan Paccione Camps at Globall - January Camp 2013

BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

#24029 - 01/14/13 04:27 PM Re: Dan Paccione Clinics Open at Globall - January 22nd, 2013 [Re: CageSage]  
CageSage Offline
Back of THE CAGE
CageSage  Offline
Back of THE CAGE

Dan Paccione's clinics will kick off their weekly Tuesday sessions on January 22nd - register with the programs by simply clicking on the flyer at the start of this thread.

#24036 - 01/14/13 09:19 PM Re: Dan Paccione Clinics Open at Globall - January 22nd, 2013 [Re: CageSage]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

Originally Posted by CageSage
Dan Paccione's clinics will kick off their weekly Tuesday sessions on January 22nd - register with the programs by simply clicking on the flyer at the start of this thread.

how was the clinic at St. Johns over the weekend? Can anyone comment who went?

I would think anyone with a 2018 who thinks their child wants to make a potential college team should go to his clinics, he seems like the right connection to have these next few years to help spread the word about your son.

Look where e has been, who knows where he will end up in 4 years when you are really in the push.

#24223 - 01/18/13 10:43 AM Re: Dan Paccione Clinics Open at Globall - January 22nd, 2013 [Re: CageSage]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

Anyone have any idea what the enrollment looks like for the 7/8 graders is. I would like my son to do it, but Id like to see if there are good amount of kids doing it first before I register.

#24225 - 01/18/13 10:59 AM Re: Dan Paccione Clinics Open at Globall - January 22nd, 2013 [Re: Anonymous]  
CageSage Offline
Back of THE CAGE
CageSage  Offline
Back of THE CAGE

Originally Posted by Anonymous

Anyone have any idea what the enrollment looks like for the 7/8 graders is. I would like my son to do it, but Id like to see if there are good amount of kids doing it first before I register.

Registration numbers have been good for these Tuesday night clinics - solid numbers all around. For more details on the particular age group and training program, contact Globall/Dan Paccione at 516-794-0905.

Sponsored Links
#24229 - 01/18/13 12:47 PM Re: Dan Paccione Clinics Open at Globall - January 22nd, 2013 [Re: CageSage]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

Registration numbers have been good for these Tuesday night clinics - solid numbers all around. For more details on the particular age group and training program, contact Globall/Dan Paccione at 516-794-0905.

Was wondering if the Tuesday night clinics will be for advanced players or more targeted towards beginners?

#24231 - 01/18/13 01:07 PM Re: Dan Paccione Clinics Open at Globall - January 22nd, 2013 [Re: Anonymous]  
CageSage Offline
Back of THE CAGE
CageSage  Offline
Back of THE CAGE

Was wondering if the Tuesday night clinics will be for advanced players or more targeted towards beginners?
The older age groups will participate in the Next Level Strategies Clinics which are covered on the Globall Web Site. Note that there are different time slots for different age groups - see the flyer at the start of this thread.

#24239 - 01/18/13 03:57 PM Re: Dan Paccione Clinics Open at Globall - January 22nd, 2013 [Re: CageSage]  
LAXadaysickal Offline
Back of THE CAGE
LAXadaysickal  Offline
Back of THE CAGE

It appears the 7/8th clinic is at the same time as practice for the 7/8th grade indoor team. Based on that, I assume the clinics will be at a high level, since my son is on that team and practicing at that time.

We went to the Revolution winter tryout/evaluation without really intending to do the indoor league, but accepted the invite primarily because we were impressed with Dan. I've seen a lot of bad coaches over the years (lax, hoops and baseball), and a few good ones (wish there were more!), and my first impression is that Dan is the real deal.

The goal is for my son to have fun and stay sharp going into middle school tryouts, with the upside that he may even improve from the coaching. Based on the cost, location and number of practices/games, this is a win-win IMO.

#24240 - 01/18/13 04:44 PM Re: Dan Paccione Clinics Open at Globall - January 22nd, 2013 [Re: LAXadaysickal]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

My son is an 8th grade defenseman and is a very competetive high level travel lacrosse player as well as starter on his town select team. I would like him to do the Next Level clinics, was just wondering about the level of competition that is expected to be there. He is practicing one day a week with his Travel team and is playing in an indoor league with his town team. I would like to get him some work during the week and this looks like it might work well. Is Dan Paccione the only coach that will be there? Are there defensive coaches expected to be there? If so, who? Any help would be appreciated.

#24646 - 01/27/13 02:17 PM Re: Dan Paccione Clinics Open at Globall - January 22nd, 2013 [Re: LAXadaysickal]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

Just curious is they are a newere organization how the 7/8 grade team is? Any games played yet? Any standouts?

Sponsored Links
#24755 - 01/28/13 10:52 PM Re: Dan Paccione Clinics Open at Globall - January 22nd, 2013 [Re: CageSage]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

The older age groups will participate in the Next Level Strategies Clinics which are covered on the Globall Web Site. Note that there are different time slots for different age groups - see the flyer at the start of this thread.

Are there still openings, my son missed the first week as he was sick last week. Was wondering if he could still come down tomorrow night. Any help would be appreciated.

#24762 - 01/29/13 08:24 AM Re: Dan Paccione Clinics Open at Globall - January 22nd, 2013 [Re: Anonymous]  
CageSage Offline
Back of THE CAGE
CageSage  Offline
Back of THE CAGE

Are there still openings, my son missed the first week as he was sick last week. Was wondering if he could still come down tomorrow night. Any help would be appreciated.
Yes - if you missed opening week (January 22nd), you can still jump-in to these Paccione clinics starting this week at Globall.

TOURNAMENTS/SHOWCASES
Jersey Girl's Challenge (May 5th)
Christian Koehler Tournament
Harding Battle By The Bay
Harding Summer Sunset
Harding Spring Fling Lax Fest
Andy Forsberg Memorial Tournament
JC17 Memorial Shootout for Dreams
NYLA Boy's HS Showcase
PrimeTime Shootout
Bulldog Brawl
Lake George National Invitational