BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 45 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 44 45
Re: Boys 2022 - 8th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Scand just won't let it go with the outlaws. Please go back to your city team. They lost 1 starter who was hurt most of last year. And 1 starter nobody wanted back. They've been replaced by equal caliber or better players. All the others were backups who barely played. They have definitely gotten better. But you will keep bashing like you know what's going on.

LOL that funny ! You know that Outlaws lost there best player and a bunch more ! Its all good if you want to go back to playing in a bunch of tournaments where there is only B teams and win a few T-shirts! We all know you won't win any playing in the AA brackets !!!!!

Their best player ? Granted a top player that left is very good - the team was without him due to an injury for several top tournaments at the end of the season - so they learned to play / adjust without him. He will be missed.. but the level of talent coming in and the volume of talent will more than make up for it with depth that was badly needed. Keep bashing because that is what you do and let the kids play. Just don't lose to them in 2018 - because that would be the end of the world for you - right ?

Yes he is better than your son, He will be missed considering he accounted for a large portion of your goals until his injury! You certainly didn't get any new parts that were that good I was at the tryout and that is why we will not be playing there !

Yes - he is better than my son, but this team does not have one single "top player" as you suggest... they contributed as a team - each brought something different to the team. To suggest that there is one single best player on the team is ridiculous including anyone who has departed or is remaining.

OK Whatever make you sleep at night! The bottom line is your not nearly as good as last year ! and you weren't that good last year!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Scand just won't let it go with the outlaws. Please go back to your city team. They lost 1 starter who was hurt most of last year. And 1 starter nobody wanted back. They've been replaced by equal caliber or better players. All the others were backups who barely played. They have definitely gotten better. But you will keep bashing like you know what's going on.

LOL that funny ! You know that Outlaws lost there best player and a bunch more ! Its all good if you want to go back to playing in a bunch of tournaments where there is only B teams and win a few T-shirts! We all know you won't win any playing in the AA brackets !!!!!

Their best player ? Granted a top player that left is very good - the team was without him due to an injury for several top tournaments at the end of the season - so they learned to play / adjust without him. He will be missed.. but the level of talent coming in and the volume of talent will more than make up for it with depth that was badly needed. Keep bashing because that is what you do and let the kids play. Just don't lose to them in 2018 - because that would be the end of the world for you - right ?

Yes he is better than your son, He will be missed considering he accounted for a large portion of your goals until his injury! You certainly didn't get any new parts that were that good I was at the tryout and that is why we will not be playing there !

Yes - he is better than my son, but this team does not have one single "top player" as you suggest... they contributed as a team - each brought something different to the team. To suggest that there is one single best player on the team is ridiculous including anyone who has departed or is remaining.

OK Whatever make you sleep at night! The bottom line is your not nearly as good as last year ! and you weren't that good last year!

Thank you for your honest assessment. Bye!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's obvious who this person is. If your no longer on the team just move on!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Players move from team to team every year. Any move to one of the top 3 is in fact moving to a better team. Is that so bad? It's why 2nd tier clubs A teams can't ever compete with the big boys, because the better kids (parents) want to be on the best team they can. Same is true for 2nd teams, the best kid (parent) on the 2nd team cares about one thing... being on the A team. And when they don't move up or get the invite they hound the director for weeks looking for answers in the hope of the getting the spot of the first kid that says no that made the team. SMH...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Best player? Try most overrated player. Shoots hard but no where close to the cage. Not impressed. Team played better without him. Wish him well on his next team.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No relationship to either teams, but these are 12 13 and 14 year old boys and it is not right to be publicly talking about them online. Let it go and wish everyone well

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Best player? Try most overrated player. Shoots hard but no where close to the cage. Not impressed. Team played better without him. Wish him well on his next team.

Calling a 13 year kid overrated..pathetic on your part.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Players move from team to team every year. Any move to one of the top 3 is in fact moving to a better team. Is that so bad? It's why 2nd tier clubs A teams can't ever compete with the big boys, because the better kids (parents) want to be on the best team they can. Same is true for 2nd teams, the best kid (parent) on the 2nd team cares about one thing... being on the A team. And when they don't move up or get the invite they hound the director for weeks looking for answers in the hope of the getting the spot of the first kid that says no that made the team. SMH...

That make no sense? Why would a director even talk to a parent after he is placed on a team unless director said to follow up?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lacrosse parents really are crazy. You love the kid when he's on your team than call him over rate when he loves on. Really is pathetic when you think about it. So much animosity toward a child.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My 2 cents: the parent came on here and called his kid the best. He opened himself up to the criticism.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Only One good player left Outlaws. He was injured most of summer
He will be missed. As for the attackman who left, Thank you, Not the kid he was all right, but losing the dad was a blessing
Say what you want about Outlaws, they improved, and will again only play the top tournaments.
Think practices start next week

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I have no dog in this fight.

But I must call you out & stick up for this 12-13yr old boy who happens to play the sport of lacrosse on a summer team.

Singling out a 12-13 yr old boy? You are a disgusting cyber bully.

Occasionally there are players that read these boards (and respond sounding like a parent). Who knows what kind of damage a statement like that can do to him? What was your confidence level at 12-13?

Pathetic.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That make no sense? Why would a director even talk to a parent after he is placed on a team unless director said to follow up?

Because client retention.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maryland parent here. How is the igloo goalie doing?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My 2 cents: the parent came on here and called his kid the best. He opened himself up to the criticism.

Really. Some person makes a statement and it's okay . Take the high road and just move on. But somebody can't process that a statement was and felt they needed to criticize a 13 year olds abilty.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really. Some person makes a statement and it's okay . Take the high road and just move on. But somebody can't process that a statement was and felt they needed to criticize a 13 year olds abilty.

Nowhere in any of these posts does the person say that it is their child ! It mentions him being better than other peoples kids but no mention of it being his/her child. Lets all move on from ripping parents and children over a kids game !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maryland parent here. How is the igloo goalie doing?

Nice of you to ask. I heard he recuperating and is expected to make a full recovery and he is trying out for the outlaws ; )

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This outlaws 2022 Team with 100% be improved. Upgrade at goalie kid from 91. Two west I slip midfielders who are studs. Two empire defense men one argued to be the best on the island. An express and an igloo attackmen both being added to the roster as well.

No one will be able to tell how good any of these teams will be, but I'm looking forward to the competitive atmosphere that will come in the upcoming month. Though we all compete with each other to almost pathetic ends that's why college coaches come to see these Long Island boys play. They love the competiveness and you don't have to be on a top 5 team to go top 10 d1. I will promise you that. The best kids get seen and the best kids get recruited. Everyone has a spot to play in college. Just have to find the right fit. Let your kids do what they want to do and stop playing through them.

As for the player who left the outlaws there is no need to bash a 12-13 year old kid. He's an amazing talent and will be missed. Stinks we didn't have him most of summer but I hope he recovers well from his injury and has success in the future.

What is the first fall tournament we will see the top teams on the island at?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought the Outlaws Jarna was about developing the player and not just winning tournes?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This outlaws 2022 Team with 100% be improved. Upgrade at goalie kid from 91. Two west I slip midfielders who are studs. Two empire defense men one argued to be the best on the island. An express and an igloo attackmen both being added to the roster as well.

No one will be able to tell how good any of these teams will be, but I'm looking forward to the competitive atmosphere that will come in the upcoming month. Though we all compete with each other to almost pathetic ends that's why college coaches come to see these Long Island boys play. They love the competiveness and you don't have to be on a top 5 team to go top 10 d1. I will promise you that. The best kids get seen and the best kids get recruited. Everyone has a spot to play in college. Just have to find the right fit. Let your kids do what they want to do and stop playing through them.

As for the player who left the outlaws there is no need to bash a 12-13 year old kid. He's an amazing talent and will be missed. Stinks we didn't have him most of summer but I hope he recovers well from his injury and has success in the future.

Good honest post and finally an outlaw parent who admits that they are not in the top 5. No igloo or express A kids left fornoutlaws so must of picked up some B kids that got cut. Regardless I am sure there will be a tournament in the fall with 91, express, igloo, legacy and igloo B that you can bring your son to and watch the best LI teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Honestly? The best defender on LI is from Empire? Lets be real....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You all sound ridiculous ! Who cares really ! The Outlaws will be good they always put a solid product on the field. All the other teams will also be good so it should be fun watching everyone shoot for Express this year !!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you mean igloo

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You mean True Blue

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You mean True Blue

Without a doubt 9D1 will be the best... can't see the team losing any games this year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes... Empire.. we almost took Express out this year at Laxfest.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought the Outlaws Jarna was about developing the player and not just winning tournes?

Good honest post and finally an outlaw parent who admits that they are not in the top 5. No igloo or express A kids left fornoutlaws so must of picked up some B kids that got cut. Regardless I am sure there will be a tournament in the fall with 91, express, igloo, legacy and igloo B that you can bring your son to and watch the best LI teams

Not True

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws has all the best lifestyle gear. Throw in the rod solo's and the perfection combination for a fun weekend. The out law nation is growing. Brand your lady and show the world.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You mean True Blue

Without a doubt 9D1 will be the best... can't see the team losing any games this year

You must have been at the tryout listening to that idiot Joe Spalina. I will say there was a lot of talent for both tryouts !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Go play horseshoes on the beach. You will have a better chance of winning.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was at the 91 tryout yesterday. Spallina says he will be helping coach the 2022AA team and JR will be playing with them 80% of the time. It looks like the AA is going to be adding size and speed at all positions. They are going to be much better than last years Super Team. A team is also going to be much better. they are are also adding a 3rd team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Never heard a child referred to as a product! What are they chucky dolls!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Empire??
Really

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I believe Legacy will be much improved as well! Tryouts looked like there was a ton of talent there. I did hear tho some parents complaining about some kids being offered them playing for free. Is that legal?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Loving the Outlaws look coming out of tryouts This team will be much much improved

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Empire??
Really

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Empire will be very competitive this year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Witch igloo attackmen went to Outlaws A or b team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Witch igloo attackmen went to Outlaws A or b team

Its all BS. The Outlaw parents will say anything to convince themselves that they are actually good! They say the same crap every year and every year they are mediocre at best! So pathetic

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Empire will be very competitive this year

You sound like the Outlaws losers ! Stop talking about it and start showing it!

Page 7 of 45 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 44 45

Link Copied to Clipboard