BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 34 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 33 34
Re: Girls 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Heard some YJ girls guest played with Empire. Some parents not too happy

the YJ girls played for both teams(empire and YJ) did not guest star

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Means on A you got to be a top 3 attacker to start; cause Mommy's daughter always starts!!! The parent whose kid is the 4th best attacker on the team better get used the sidelines for the start of games

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Talk is 90+1 coach always rotated girls and was very fair - girls loved her

She may have rotated girls but every iso play went through her daughter.

More parents coaches on YJ. What is going on? Now 2024 team will follow suit and have the same issues that 2023 team is having. Whether Giaccolone stays or they replace him with the rumored MS dad, isn't that still a parent coach? YJ used to pride themselves as being the elite club that didn't use parent coaches. Tough to say that now.........

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
YJ parents or Empire parents?

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
I've heard a lot of YJ and TG parents talking about that goalie. She's supposed to be really good. But teams should have two goalies.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
The YJ girls also didn't play in every tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=ALCJCGAFG]I've heard a lot of YJ and TG parents talking about that goalie. She's supposed to be really good. But teams should have two goalies.

Please stop Mom or Dad we get it your kid plays goal and you want people to acknowledge her. YJ didn't play Empire how the heck we know if she's good or not.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo players also played for empire. Parents are not happy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Igloo players also played for empire. Parents are not happy.

Igloo allows kids to play on more than one travel team?

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
First, take a Xanax. Second, my kid is not a goalie. Third, my kid doesn't play for any of these teams. Forth, my kid won't play for any of these teams. Fifth, I don't have a kid this age. Sixth, the kids I train want to join a travel team. Seventh, I told them I would feel these teams out. Eighth, you're a very angry person. Ninth, if my kid played for YJ and consistently lost, I would be angry too. Tenth, now I understand why the YJ parents are hated.

Thank you! You've made my life easier because now I can officially tell them to stay away from YJ.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Zero truth to this
God forbid the kid earned it..maybe some lose sight that starting lines are based on attendance and effort at practice as most coaches follow

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Igloo players also played for empire. Parents are not happy.

Igloo allows kids to play on more than one travel team?

allows? you can do whatever you want !!! as long as you check clears they don't care !!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Privacy
First, take a Xanax. Second, my kid is not a goalie. Third, my kid doesn't play for any of these teams. Forth, my kid won't play for any of these teams. Fifth, I don't have a kid this age. Sixth, the kids I train want to join a travel team. Seventh, I told them I would feel these teams out. Eighth, you're a very angry person. Ninth, if my kid played for YJ and consistently lost, I would be angry too. Tenth, now I understand why the YJ parents are hated.

Thank you! You've made my life easier because now I can officially tell them to stay away from YJ.

heard most MS girls from 91 going to yj ...think there was drama last year...lol good luck this year !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

heard most MS girls from 91 going to yj ...think there was drama last year...lol good luck this year !

Hope they know they will go from having fun and playing to riding the bench. The best MS girls are already on YJ and don't do much, feel sorry for the girls going over thinking this will be a good move.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Is there ever a team that doesn't have drama? Lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Privacy]First, take a Xanax. Second, my kid is not a goalie. Third, my kid doesn't play for any of these teams. Forth, my kid won't play for any of these teams. Fifth, I don't have a kid this age. Sixth, the kids I train want to join a travel team. Seventh, I told them I would feel these teams out. Eighth, you're a very angry person. Ninth, if my kid played for YJ and consistently lost, I would be angry too. Tenth, now I understand why the YJ parents are hated.

Hope they know they will go from having fun and playing to riding the bench. The best MS girls are already on YJ and don't do much, feel sorry for the girls going over thinking this will be a good move.

Have you seen how Bert coaches the 2021 group. Same will go for the JV MT Sinai Coach town over talent.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
That's why I'm telling my girls to tryout for other teams. Once you lose the fun aspect, there is no point in playing because the girls lose the motivation to move forward.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Privacy]First, take a Xanax. Second, my kid is not a goalie. Third, my kid doesn't play for any of these teams. Forth, my kid won't play for any of these teams. Fifth, I don't have a kid this age. Sixth, the kids I train want to join a travel team. Seventh, I told them I would feel these teams out. Eighth, you're a very angry person. Ninth, if my kid played for YJ and consistently lost, I would be angry too. Tenth, now I understand why the YJ parents are hated.

Have you seen how Bert coaches the 2021 group. Same will go for the JV MT Sinai Coach town over talent.

Which is exactly why the best 2021 B are leaving

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm not with YJ so you cN rule them out all you want.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=ALCJCGAFG]I've heard a lot of YJ and TG parents talking about that goalie. She's supposed to be really good. But teams should have two goalies.

Please stop Mom or Dad we get it your kid plays goal and you want people to acknowledge her. YJ didn't play Empire how the heck we know if she's good or not.

There are no exceptional goalies in 2023. Most are barely mediocre.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The goalie from Empire also plays for igloo do yes she did play TG and YJ...and she is awesome (TG tried to recruit her)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Way to promote your own kid! Bit ridiculous to be calling out 7th graders. You all have a lot to learn. Comical.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]The goalie from Empire also plays for igloo do yes she did play TG and YJ...and she is awesome (TG tried to recruit her)

Mom please stop nobody cares you are embarrassing yourself

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

There are no exceptional goalies in 2023. Most are barely mediocre.

That's just an idiotic statement. So you're telling me that TG, YJ, & Igloo won all their tournaments by themselves with no help from the goalies? The goalie from YJ is very good. Team 91's goalie was good. I don't know what level of teams they played, but good nonetheless. TG has two goalies, I think, and I don't think TG won with an open net. The Igloo goalie also played for Empire. I saw her play with Igloo and she was great. I don't know how she did with Empire. I know they won a few tournaments.

So in your infinite wisdom, please tell me how any team wins without a strong goalie? And no, teams don't win with just a good offense or defense, that's why it's called a team.

To be quite honest, there is one or two people on these threads who are completely obnoxious. If a parent wants to brag about their daughter, they should. That's why we have these types of forums. It's called being a proud parent. Please cut the crap already. If you don't like what people have to say on this thread, then go start your own thread titled "2023 Obnoxious Parent"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is there a new coach at YJ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is there a new coach at YJ?

Would be surprised if she got rid of the terrible twosome from ESM, they're too far up CR but. What would their daughters do? Don't think either one would make TG or Igloo

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]The goalie from Empire also plays for igloo do yes she did play TG and YJ...and she is awesome (TG tried to recruit her)

The funny thing is I'm not her parent I'm a TG parent and watched her play

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Is there a new coach at YJ?

Would be surprised if she got rid of the terrible twosome from ESM, they're too far up CR but. What would their daughters do? Don't think either one would make TG or Igloo

Coaching change is happening but it may not end with the desired result. Another daddy coach.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

I saw the game at Hofstra when Igloo beat TG in the last few minutes of the game, and I was very impressed. The TG goalie is also very good. Are they looking for another goalie? My friend lives in Westchester and is having a hard time finding a team for her daughter who is a goalie.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]The goalie from Empire also plays for igloo do yes she did play TG and YJ...and she is awesome (TG tried to recruit her)

I saw the game at Hofstra when Igloo beat TG in the last few minutes of the game, and I was very impressed. The TG goalie is also very good. Are they looking for another goalie? My friend lives in Westchester and is having a hard time finding a team for her daughter who is a goalie.

Yes I believe TG is looking to add a goalie

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My daughter plays on YJ but I think the BBP/Legacy goalie is fantastic too.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
I don't know anything about legacy. YJ has a few teams, right? I only ask because idk how they pair teams up at tourneys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Never happen. The best are the Mt Sinai / Nthpt girls. The others are fill ins and have no where to go, most have already played for 2-3 clubs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Privacy]First, take a Xanax. Second, my kid is not a goalie. Third, my kid doesn't play for any of these teams. Forth, my kid won't play for any of these teams. Fifth, I don't have a kid this age. Sixth, the kids I train want to join a travel team. Seventh, I told them I would feel these teams out. Eighth, you're a very angry person. Ninth, if my kid played for YJ and consistently lost, I would be angry too. Tenth, now I understand why the YJ parents are hated.

Never happen. The best are the Mt Sinai / Nthpt girls. The others are fill ins and have no where to go, most have already played for 2-3 clubs.[/quote

Lol, thanks MS/NP dads, If your girls were so good they would be winning tournaments, and/or making A team. #overrated

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Privacy]First, take a Xanax. Second, my kid is not a goalie. Third, my kid doesn't play for any of these teams. Forth, my kid won't play for any of these teams. Fifth, I don't have a kid this age. Sixth, the kids I train want to join a travel team. Seventh, I told them I would feel these teams out. Eighth, you're a very angry person. Ninth, if my kid played for YJ and consistently lost, I would be angry too. Tenth, now I understand why the YJ parents are hated.

Never happen. The best are the Mt Sinai / Nthpt girls. The others are fill ins and have no where to go, most have already played for 2-3 clubs.[/quote

Lol, thanks MS/NP dads, If your girls were so good they would be winning tournaments, and/or making A team. #overrated

^^yup^^

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Empire is retooled and will be competing with the big girls this fall and summer. Best coach in the age group leading this team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop the nonsense. Empire won't stand a chance

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Empire is retooled and will be competing with the big girls this fall and summer. Best coach in the age group leading this team.

I'm thinking Elevate prevails again. Elevate definitely got stronger. But keep putting a target on your back. I don't think the games you'll be playing against Igloo and Elevate will be as close as you do.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm thinking Elevate prevails again. Elevate definitely got stronger. But keep putting a target on your back. I don't think the games you'll be playing against Igloo and Elevate will be as close as you do.

Igloo, Elevate, Empire, LEG, Liberty and others need to stop hiding out in Mass and Penn tournaments, and test their metal against the Delaware, Maryland, and other Long Island teams. Then you can talk legit trash about how good you really are. Go play a few weekends against the likes of M&D, Heros, STEPS, TLC, and Skywalkers, just to name a few. All are accomplished programs. Then see how many T-shirts you win. Push your program directors to play harder tournaments in 2018. That's one of the ways your girls get better. Play better competition, and learn from the results.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Empire Mom - your self generated hype will make you look stupid come tourney time. You will not be able to compete.

Page 5 of 34 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 33 34

Link Copied to Clipboard