BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 14 of 85 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 84 85
Re: Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Express B fogo should have been on A, but the A fogo has a dad that coaches the A team.

HaHa..Sure he should

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No Outlaws Select players went to TrueBlue. If you did what position?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What team are you talking about?[/quote]
Express B 2023[/quote]

Most be a common theme. It seems same thing happed to Outlaws and Recon A. Wonder who is poaching them and what they are being offered to make them want to leave [/quote]

Are you assuming that kids are being offered scholarships (wink wink) to leave Express B or is it the other way around?[/quote]

You must be talking about true blue, that's there pitch.[/quote]

Looks like True Blue kept every single player from last year and added kids from 91, Express, Recon and Outlaws. If your sick of daddy ball go play for Coach Cat. TB on the rise at all ages. [/quote]
No they didn't. Stop the lies. You suck a$_ wipe.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No Outlaws Select players went to TrueBlue. If you did what position?

Igloo, recon, outlaw, express all showed up. All the good ones made teams. All the good ones stayed. Bunch of igloo, Recon best midfielder, express B best mid/fogo. I don't know if outlaws made any or stayed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What team are you talking about?

Express B 2023[/quote]

Most be a common theme. It seems same thing happed to Outlaws and Recon A. Wonder who is poaching them and what they are being offered to make them want to leave [/quote]

Looks like True Blue kept every single player from last year and added kids from 91, Express, Recon and Outlaws. If your sick of daddy ball go play for Coach Cat. TB on the rise at all ages. [/quote]
No they didn't. Stop the lies. You suck a$_ wipe. [/quote]

Hahahaha you will see soon enough. Then you will join also. If your son can even make it.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quote]

"How dare the lax hoi polloi even suggest that they are worthy . . .?!"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard TB added a few from LI Lizards too!!!!!

LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Daddy coach of fogo kid can't take it when his son loses. Which seems to be often this past year. But he's not a fogo because he never gets off

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hahahaha you will see soon enough. Then you will join also. If your son can even make it.
[/quote]
You really need to stop writing about how you are the greatest thing on earth. You are a niche area club of locals only. TB has, and will lose to all of the "top" clubs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quote]

Looks like True Blue kept every single player from last year and added kids from 91, Express, Recon and Outlaws. If your sick of daddy ball go play for Coach Cat. TB on the rise at all ages.

"How dare the lax hoi polloi even suggest that they are worthy . . .?!"[/quote]
True Blue has three daddy coaches - as does all club teams so stop with the lies

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Most be a common theme. It seems same thing happed to Outlaws and Recon A. Wonder who is poaching them and what they are being offered to make them want to leave

[/quote]
You really need to stop writing about how you are the greatest thing on earth. You are a niche area club of locals only. TB has, and will lose to all of the "top" clubs.[/quote]

TB's Massapequa proportions are down - on some of their teams, they aren't even the largest number of boys from one area . . .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't know the reason why the Outlaws feel it necessary to have 3 rounds of tryouts which span nearly a month.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]
You really need to stop writing about how you are the greatest thing on earth. You are a niche area club of locals only. TB has, and will lose to all of the "top" clubs.[/quote]

TB's Massapequa proportions are down - on some of their teams, they aren't even the largest number of boys from one area . . .[/quote]
JC, and CR are a bunch of losers along with their trash responses on this forum. Go have another big burrito for desert.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't know the reason why the Outlaws feel it necessary to have 3 rounds of tryouts which span nearly a month.

They place you on a team after the first and you can go back to the others to see if you can move up to a better team. Also I am sure they are trying to see if anyone else shows up because they did not like the results of their tryout

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quote]

TB's Massapequa proportions are down - on some of their teams, they aren't even the largest number of boys from one area . . .[/quote]
JC, and CR are a bunch of losers along with their trash responses on this forum. Go have another big burrito for desert.[/quote]

I highly doubt JC or Cr are posting here on BOTC and Cr isn't even from Massapequa, nor are those two the only Directors/owners of TB.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who are you talking about?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It lets Families vacation, and probably most is gives kids options. We all know those that go to 4 tryouts a summer

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Numbers seemed to be way down at the 91 tryouts from last year. Maybe a sign that there are too many teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express B fogo should have been on A, but the A fogo has a dad that coaches the A team.

HaHa..Sure he should

My son played on Express B last year, and will again this year. The player that your referring to was the primary face off kid, but not a fogo. He was a middie that took face-offs. He tried out again this year for Express A, but was not offered a spot, and has taken a spot on another team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
F&G will remain with only one team. Did not establish a Suffolk team. A little disappointed but they remain a well well run organization with quality coaching... Compared to the coach my son last season, I can't complain.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
F&G will remain with only one team. Did not establish a Suffolk team. A little disappointed but they remain a well well run organization with quality coaching... Compared to the coach my son last season, I can't complain.

are they a competitive team at this age group

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agree, they also run very good clinics, but like some asked earlier what tournaments are they at and how good is this team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good talent, most importantly coaches with "legit" solid backgrounds, proven track records within the sport.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes. They'll be better than the other B+ clubs this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Kids team played them on a few occasions and went to a clinic in the past yr, seems like a well run program but not competitive enough on an A team level, at least not as of this summer

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any thoughts on the Fighting Ducks (be nice!)? Thinking of having my son try out for them...supposed to be a good B team but get killed against the good A teams...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good talent, most importantly coaches with "legit" solid backgrounds, proven track records within the sport.

Many travel coaches are "legit", but there are a small number that advertise/claim they played lacrosse for certain universities and in all actuality they never did. Having played college lacrosse for a top program doesn't mean someone will make a good coach, but don't lie in order to bring more $$$ into the organization. It's not difficult to determine the truth.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Definitely better than Empire, Outlaws, Legacy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not even close to Empire. Empire much better than either Outlaws or Legacy.d3esnd

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any thoughts on the Fighting Ducks (be nice!)? Thinking of having my son try out for them...supposed to be a good B team but get killed against the good A teams...

Do your homework; coaches experience, any daddy ball on the team, coaches communication skills, and does the coach act like a lunatic during practice/tournaments in the sidelines... Just my opinion, if I'm paying upwards to 3K for someone to coach/interact with my kid I want to find out a few things about the coach and organization.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Far from truth . Spots are available

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Far from truth . Spots are available

For what team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not even close to Empire. Empire much better than either Outlaws or Legacy.d3esnd

Legacy does suck. There were 30 kids at tryouts. Don't know how they are going to field anything worth while.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thanks...Coach is the Assistant varsity coach at Bay Shore and no kids on the team...only heard good things about him and his experience at college and MLL...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are you talking about Legacy coach?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has everyone's son received his invite(s) for the organizations they want to be apart of? If not, what is your second choice?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard Shore 2 Shore moving forward with a second team. I was told they have 15 kids commited so far and are expecting more kids at supplemtental tryout on Monday.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard Shore 2 Shore moving forward with a second team. I was told they have 15 kids commited so far and are expecting more kids at supplemtental tryout on Monday.

Curious how the talent will be on this team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Curious how the talent will be on this team.

Their are so many quality teams out there. I can't imagine S2S having a competitive 2nd team. Their top team lost a lot of speed last year. But, who knows. We'll need to wait until we see some games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many teams will be playing box lax this winter? How many tournaments?

Page 14 of 85 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 84 85

Link Copied to Clipboard