BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 13 of 85 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 84 85
Re: Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
2nd Team at S2S, no way not enough quality players.can pretty much only field one mid-level team at best. unless your from manhasset or rvc your out of luck.

One mid level team at best? Maybe they're not top 3, but still good. Stop letting your bitterness cloud your view. I'm sure your son is happy on his team. And what, they wouldn't take kids from outside of those 2 towns if it improved them?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How competitive is FL$ at this age group, would they be an A or B team, and why do you never see them at local tournaments, any info would be appreciated.

They are a low B team or a good C team in this age group

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo looking for talent or more $$?? Supplemental tryouts for their B team? Please enlighten

Is there A team all set.

"THEIR" A team is never set. Call AA. He's always willing to downgrade a player to make room. Fact.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo looking for talent or more $$?? Supplemental tryouts for their B team? Please enlighten

Is there A team all set.

"THEIR" A team is never set. Call AA. He's always willing to downgrade a player to make room. Fact.

You are bitter. Fact! Team is set

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It means not enough kids accepted the invitation. So to feild a team they need more. Usually looking for back end players that will pay but not see the field when this happens.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Go to last tryouts or call organization

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How competitive is FL$ at this age group, would they be an A or B team, and why do you never see them at local tournaments, any info would be appreciated.

I wonder if F%G will be able to assemble a competitive Suffolk team at this grade level?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I wonder if F%G will be able to assemble a competitive Suffolk team at this grade level?

They sure will. I know some Express, Outlaws, and Legacy kids coming over.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If their attempts to do it with 2021 year are any indication, I wouldn't hold my breath. That team mostly ended up being the players that didn't make the A team, and a lot of them were from Nassau . . . it was a very weak A team, if not just a flat out B team .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No outlaw select players are going. If you get outlaw B players, you're still a b team.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No outlaw select players are going. If you get outlaw B players, you're still a b team.

The Outlaws B team, are they a solid B or a solid C?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok, then it comes down to coaching; hands down by far, no comparison, go with F%G.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok, then it comes down to coaching; hands down by far, no comparison, go with F%G.

News flash.... Select is a B team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tryouts are almost over and teams are beginning to take shape. Who are the four teams from this region going to WSYL?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agree that the Bandits are the top grade based team @ 2023, but a couple of their top players will not be able to play in Denver unless JS gets the rules changed....

yes they are a great team of 15 and 16 year olds, bummer they cant play in the 2023 @Denver they would win it all

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Probably the same ones that were competitive last year and qualified. If they take 4 teams from North East, will likely be 2-3 from LI and 1-2 from CT/Westchester.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tryouts are almost over and teams are beginning to take shape. Who are the four teams from this region going to WSYL?

You are ridiculous

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agree that the Bandits are the top grade based team @ 2023, but a couple of their top players will not be able to play in Denver unless JS gets the rules changed....

yes they are a great team of 15 and 16 year olds, bummer they cant play in the 2023 @Denver they would win it all

Played them this summer... I'm sure they have some summer birthdays but 15/16 I think not. Their ball movement and stick skills were so impressive, very motivating for my son to see that level of lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]How competitive is FL$ at this age group, would they be an A or B team, and why do you never see them at local tournaments, any info would be appreciated.

All that tuition money and there only a B/C level team, I hear they get good turnouts at tryouts

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

One of them will be True Blue

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is TB and jehovah witness the same organization? They both think they are holier than god and are constantly trying to sell themselves to people who don't care

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is TB and jehovah witness the same organization? They both think they are holier than god and are constantly trying to sell themselves to people who don't care

It's Joe Cat and his lemmings. If you're from Massapequa you're in.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]How competitive is FL$ at this age group, would they be an A or B team, and why do you never see them at local tournaments, any info would be appreciated.

All that tuition money and there only a B/C level team, I hear they get good turnouts at tryouts

Maybe you should leave your current coaching position and apply at F$G, according to you they are "only" c level team...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe you should leave your current coaching position and apply at F$G, according to you they are "only" c level team...

I am the original poster just want to know if the Nassau 2023 team is a competitive team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
F$G does a lot of very well run clinics during the year, I've also never really seen them at many tournaments but I would think they have a very good team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is there A team all set.

Igloo is looking for a few more it is my understanding some of the B kids are moving up to the A team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They need to replace their #1 middie / face off kid, that went to another club. Unless they picked up a similar player, they will feel the loss. Head coach is the same, and does a great job with the players he has to work with.

What team are you talking about?

Express B 2023

Most be a common theme. It seems same thing happed to Outlaws and Recon A. Wonder who is poaching them and what they are being offered to make them want to leave

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is there A team all set.

Igloo is looking for a few more it is my understanding some of the B kids are moving up to the A team

The only spots to replace are the coaches kids and that's not happening. No upgrades.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They need to replace their #1 middie / face off kid, that went to another club. Unless they picked up a similar player, they will feel the loss. Head coach is the same, and does a great job with the players he has to work with.

Express B 2023

Most be a common theme. It seems same thing happed to Outlaws and Recon A. Wonder who is poaching them and what they are being offered to make them want to leave

Are you assuming that kids are being offered scholarships (wink wink) to leave Express B or is it the other way around?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express B 2023

Are you assuming that kids are being offered scholarships (wink wink) to leave Express B or is it the other way around?

The kids want to leave Outlaws and Recon. Both are B clubs. No matter what junk they spew.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express B 2023

The kids want to leave Outlaws and Recon. Both are B clubs. No matter what junk they spew.

ok couch potato

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express B 2023

So those teams develop the kid and then the "A" teams grab them. Ok, then I guess Outlaw and Recon are doing the right thing for their players and developing talent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought recon has an A and a B team. Is it really a B and a C yeam?

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Mr. Anonymous with the tough guy talk on this board. I'm still waiting for your call sir. Harry Jacobs- 516-315-3002. Would love to discuss your concerns and why you must rant about young 7th grade children and every program that you feel like bashing. Whenever you have the nerve to dial the number sir.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by HarryJ
Mr. Anonymous with the tough guy talk on this board. I'm still waiting for your call sir. Harry Jacobs- 516-315-3002. Would love to discuss your concerns and why you must rant about young 7th grade children and every program that you feel like bashing. Whenever you have the nerve to dial the number sir.

Take it easy francis.you guys take this way too seriously

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express B 2023

I never heard anyone from Recon say they are a top team, Outlaws different story.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express B 2023

You must be talking about true blue, that's there pitch.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did the 91 tryout go? Heard a lot of kids showed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express B 2023

You must be talking about true blue, that's there pitch.

Looks like True Blue kept every single player from last year and added kids from 91, Express, Recon and Outlaws. If your sick of daddy ball go play for Coach Cat. TB on the rise at all ages.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express B fogo should have been on A, but the A fogo has a dad that coaches the A team.

Page 13 of 85 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 84 85

Link Copied to Clipboard