BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,564
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 2 of 47 1 2 3 4 46 47
Re: Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Looney doesn't. They fold their teams.

Where you been Looney's hater? Looney's will have a 2019, two 2020s & a 2021 for this fall/summer

Looney's 2020 will be excellent. The rest of the club is garbage.

Very true. The 2023's will be medicore at beast this year

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where you been Looney's hater? Looney's will have a 2019, two 2020s & a 2021 for this fall/summer

Interesting that the two finalist in HOCO were Crabs and Club Blue both seem to be imploding?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Interesting that the two finalist in HOCO were Crabs and Club Blue both seem to be imploding?

I am not sure if anyone would know this, but what 2023 club teams are growing or seemed to improve their talent level during and after tryouts. It sounds like crabs has a lot of turnover again; that seems to hold true every year but they simply reload with talent. What club 2023 teams will be able to compete with them next season?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am not sure if anyone would know this, but what 2023 club teams are growing or seemed to improve their talent level during and after tryouts. It sounds like crabs has a lot of turnover again; that seems to hold true every year but they simply reload with talent. What club 2023 teams will be able to compete with them next season?

Club [lacrosse]... Seriously Crab Dad...[lacrosse] measure someplace else

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fca hawks BLC Next Level club blue.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
people put a lot of stock into kids trying out for other clubs. Many kids use different club tryouts as a warm-up, or a backup plan for their particular team. how many of those 5-6 crabs players who tried out for Looney's Orange were offered and accepted a spot on the team? of those crabs players, how many of them played for Looney's in the past with Capt. Flatbrim was a coach?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA, Hawks, Club Blue and Next Level will all be fully competitive with Crabs. BLC falling apart at this age. FCA and Next Level both very good last year and will get better. Hawks were good in summer tourneys - probably guest players. Club Blue will have another 6 kids reclass down bringing the grand total of on age kids on the 2023 team to ZERO

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA, Hawks, Club Blue and Next Level will all be fully competitive with Crabs. BLC falling apart at this age. FCA and Next Level both very good last year and will get better. Hawks were good in summer tourneys - probably guest players. Club Blue will have another 6 kids reclass down bringing the grand total of on age kids on the 2023 team to ZERO

Club Blue tryouts are this weekend in VA. Will a VA location have any impact? Will they pull from N.VA? The 2022 team is going to MD Hawks? What is that about? Should be interesting for the HOCO champs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So which category does junior fall into:

Couldn't make A or B this year?
Couldn't make A or B in the past?
Wasn't good enough or got "screwed " with playing time?

It is never the kid who excels on another team and comes to tryouts and isn't interested. Those people just move on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
people put a lot of stock into kids trying out for other clubs. Many kids use different club tryouts as a warm-up, or a backup plan for their particular team. how many of those 5-6 crabs players who tried out for Looney's Orange were offered and accepted a spot on the team? of those crabs players, how many of them played for Looney's in the past with Capt. Flatbrim was a coach?

Fishing for info...It's killing you isn't it? I'm not telling... You will have to wait until the rosters are posted....

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fishing for info...It's killing you isn't it? I'm not telling... You will have to wait until the rosters are posted....

nope, not at all! just saying many kids use other tryouts as a warm up and/or back-up plan. I have an older kid at Looney's not a 2023.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Loons already set the orange squad. Notices already went out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have never quite witnessed and epic departure like the Crabs 2023 team...Hopefully those coaches and other coaches learn from their mistakes and better coach a talented team..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Loons already set the orange squad. Notices already went out.

Looney's Snatched several of the Crabs best players... They will be one of the top teams at this age group next season

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone have any insight on the FCA or Club Blue Teams for 2023? They were both very talented last year and have some very good coaching; any new talent added? Seems the yellow helmets were well represented at all tryouts this year!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Club Blue tryouts are this weekend in VA. Will a VA location have any impact? Will they pull from N.VA? The 2022 team is going to MD Hawks? What is that about? Should be interesting for the HOCO champs.

2021 CB going to MD (not analpolis) Hawks. Not 2022. Just a way for GP coaches to work with their kids over the summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have never quite witnessed and epic departure like the Crabs 2023 team...Hopefully those coaches and other coaches learn from their mistakes and better coach a talented team..

I guess you weren't around when 91MD poached multiple teams from Breakers, or when FCA started and took many kids from Looney and Green Turtle.

How many of those Crabs players followed Flt brim from Carol Manor > Koopers > Looney's > Crabs and now back to Looney's?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]FCA, Hawks, Club Blue and Next Level will all be fully competitive with Crabs. BLC falling apart at this age. FCA and Next Level both very good last year and will get better. Hawks were good in summer tourneys - probably guest players. Club Blue will have another 6 kids reclass down bringing the grand total of on age kids on the 2023 team to ZERO

Md Hawks were strictly for 2021 team, have heard it will no longer happen now because of IAC rules about off season coaching.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have not seen any discussion about MM 2023's........was anyone at tryouts or have an idea if this team will be competitive this year? Honestly I feel MM only concern is 22 and 24 and the rest of the club can implode.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have not seen any discussion about MM 2023's........was anyone at tryouts or have an idea if this team will be competitive this year? Honestly I feel MM only concern is 22 and 24 and the rest of the club can implode.

they had about 45 kids tryout, 3 crab lids, not sure if they accepted an invite.

Their FOGO from last year went to FCA

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Apparently @91Maryland is announcing their teams by order of importance on twitter. '22 yesterday '24 today, who will be next?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Apparently @91Maryland is announcing their teams by order of importance on twitter. '22 yesterday '24 today, who will be next?

Just said the roster is final. They never list their rosters because they change with guest players all the time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well based on that Logic MM should be announcing what he will be doing next.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

they had about 45 kids tryout, 3 crab lids, not sure if they accepted an invite.

Their FOGO from last year went to FCA

I just heard their Goalie is playing for Crabs; so the two key positions on this team are gone? Way to MM! Lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 FOGO was a liability and certainly wasn't key to the team. Goalie is overrated and replaceable.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 FOGO was a liability and certainly wasn't key to the team. Goalie is overrated and replaceable.

Very nice to talk about 12 yr old kids like this.

Must be MM posting

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

both were great players for the team and will be missed! shame some parents feel the urge to blast 7th graders.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]91 FOGO was a liability and certainly wasn't key to the team. Goalie is overrated and replaceable.

Sounds like another bitter 91 parent who is not on 24 or 22. My son tried out for FCA and ended up on the "white team"; we accepted that offer. This club has a lot to offer outside of lacrosse so we thought it would be the best fit for him moving forward. I was able to watch that kid with the 91 helmet faceoff in all 3 tryouts; there was not anyone close to him; the kid has talent to say the least. If he went to FCA that is a huge addition for a team that already has loads of talent; I am sure they appreciate the "liability". I did not attend the Crabs tryouts but if the goalie made the team, overrated and replaceable are probably not adjectives I would use. Based on your assessment no wonder 91 2023 is on the way down.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow my son played on 91 2023 and still does. These statements couldn't be further from the truth!! Those two boys were huge assets to our team and high character kids who will be missed tremendously. FCA and Crabs got a lot stronger! Please get your facts straight before making absolutely ridiculous posts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow my son played on 91 2023 and still does. These statements couldn't be further from the truth!! Those two boys were huge assets to our team and high character kids who will be missed tremendously. FCA and Crabs got a lot stronger! Please get your facts straight before making absolutely ridiculous posts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're all fired up; had to repeat this 3 times!! Lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hey Mark I would love to know what the "key" to this team was; did you happen to see their record in HOCO and Tournamemrs this year? Seems to those who have actual knowledge of the team would disagree with your assessment of players on a team in your own club!! Oh that's right you have no clue since neither of your kids play on 2023!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 91 2023 will continue to lose kids unless they change the coaching staff.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]91 FOGO was a liability and certainly wasn't key to the team. Goalie is overrated and replaceable.

Sounds like another bitter 91 parent who is not on 24 or 22. My son tried out for FCA and ended up on the "white team"; we accepted that offer. This club has a lot to offer outside of lacrosse so we thought it would be the best fit for him moving forward. I was able to watch that kid with the 91 helmet faceoff in all 3 tryouts; there was not anyone close to him; the kid has talent to say the least. If he went to FCA that is a huge addition for a team that already has loads of talent; I am sure they appreciate the "liability". I did not attend the Crabs tryouts but if the goalie made the team, overrated and replaceable are probably not adjectives I would use. Based on your assessment no wonder 91 2023 is on the way down.

Welcome to the FCA family my friend. This is my son's 3rd year with the club and I think you made the right decision. I also was in attendance for all 3 tryouts and most us there knew after Day 1 who would be the FOGO for FCA Blue next season. At the end of tryout 3 I met this young man and his mother; great family!! As stated earlier in another post thank you for this liability 91 we greatly appreciate it!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

91 MD will continue to lose kids as long as Millon is running the show. The guy is a complete narcissist who still thinks he is relevant. Besides himself, first and foremost, he only cares about his sons' teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

91 MD will continue to lose kids as long as Millon is running the show. The guy is a complete narcissist who still thinks he is relevant. Besides himself, first and foremost, he only cares about his sons' teams.

At least 3 good crabs just moved to 2023 T91MD. They must have done something right during tryouts this year (or Crabs did something really awful).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

At least 3 good crabs just moved to 2023 T91MD. They must have done something right during tryouts this year (or Crabs did something really awful).

Crabs lost half their 2023 team. Seems to be a pattern across all teams at Crabs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Interesting because I just looked at the current Crabs 2023 roster and there are only 13 kids listed. I know tryouts are still going on but there does seem to be some major turnover in the program. I do find it somewhat comical though how the yellow helmets showing up at tryouts or coming to another club team are viewed as saviors to an organization.

Team 91 had tryouts on the weekend on August 5&6 and the 2023 roster still has not been finalized? If that is the case I think that does say something about this team. Other clubs like FCA, Looney's, Hawks, Crabs etc have rosters finalized shortly after the final whistle at the last tryout. And can we all agree that taking 'shots' at kids is just bad form and should NEVER happen?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 and Crabs sure seem to be a real sh*t show... Looks like Looney's, FCA, Hawks, Club Blue, and Bethesday reaping the benefits of poorly coached teams

Page 2 of 47 1 2 3 4 46 47

Link Copied to Clipboard