BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 19 of 21 1 2 17 18 19 20 21
Re: Team Elevate Girls Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2020 elevate blue did not go to A tourneys

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Got an e-mail from "Dave" (Elevate) yesterday about tryouts. How long have goalies gotten free tuition? Surprised he would pass up money like that. Or just a lacrosse decision to try to get the best ones?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Don't know if 2020 played them but in all tournaments they did very well in A level events. I know 21 blue would beat TG now and give yj a food game.

Stop with the nonsense

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lax for the Cure is not an A tourney?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lax for the Cure is not an A tourney?

How did that go?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Got an e-mail from "Dave" (Elevate) yesterday about tryouts. How long have goalies gotten free tuition? Surprised he would pass up money like that. Or just a lacrosse decision to try to get the best ones?

Got same email..ain't us "Coaches lucky"? actually smart move to attract goalies....with a dearth of goalies out there it could actually make a difference..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's one

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Probably more a sign of desperation and the inability to attract top goalies. No business would give up the revenue if they didn't have to.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't know if 2020 played them but in all tournaments they did very well in A level events. I know 21 blue would beat TG now and give yj a food game.

Um, you know nothing. It's not a fact, just an anonymous opinion with nothing to back it up. Unless they actually play TG & YJ you have no idea. Especially since a 21 blue goalie left this fall and went to TG. Funny DK is offering free tuition to goalies now.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stop with the nonsense

hahaha. Cmon man......stop. They do not do well in A tournaments and are not competitive with YJ or TG.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
20 and 21 blue are strong teams. And he is loud but if you know lacrosse he is teaching and making sure the girls listen and understand. He is a good teacher of the game.

When you say 2020 is strong - how strong? Are they competing with YJ and TG?

2020 elevate has never beaten TG or YJ

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
left because the father made a scene at a tournament about playing time. He stepped over the line and ruined it for his daughter.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
left because the father made a scene at a tournament about playing time. He stepped over the line and ruined it for his daughter.

What an out of control parent at a lax tournament? This can't be true!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who are you talking about? Use the quote button when replying to another poster.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any feedback on the TE 2019 team? Went to tryouts as we are thinking of switching teams. Thought the tryout went well, but couldn't read the dynamics of the team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Switching teams at 2019? Come on.....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Red team has no coach yet.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

seriously...yes - when the team we've been on for 5 years moves practice to an hour and a half away on a week night. Some people actually have to work.....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

seriously...yes - when the team we've been on for 5 years moves practice to an hour and a half away on a week night. Some people actually have to work.....

YJ has a strong 2019 Team, Liberty has the second strongest team in the age group on LI and TG is probably 3rd - I have no clue where Elevate fits in the mix but probably much lower down.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
your daughter would need to be a stud at this point to crack one of the top 2019 teams..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
your daughter would need to be a stud at this point to crack one of the top 2019 teams..

Not looking to crack a top team. I didn't mention anything about YJ, TG or Liberty.... Looking for a decent team where we can get to practices and decent tournaments. She get's plenty of play time on current team, we have no issues with the organization other then practices will be impossible to get to and there is no other players in area to carpool with.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What area do you live in Nassau Suffolk north Shore , etc?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Try FL$...they are central located and practice is close to most areas....and they are always looking for players...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Try FL$...they are central located and practice is close to most areas....and they are always looking for players...

Love them. Second year playing with them and we are very happy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Red team has no coach yet.

What do you mean? Elevate Red has the daddy PAL coach like all of their other teams. If nothing else, this club is a waste of money because of the parent coaching!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not looking to crack a top team. I didn't mention anything about YJ, TG or Liberty.... Looking for a decent team where we can get to practices and decent tournaments. She get's plenty of play time on current team, we have no issues with the organization other then practices will be impossible to get to and there is no other players in area to carpool with.

Elevate used to do more year round. They do far less these days. I think YJ, Liberty and Igloo are your best bet if you are looking for year round training. I see Liberty a lot at Sportshub in Syosset so if you are located near there they would be a good fit. If you are further out east, YJ has training and leagues further out east year round.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ doesn't even fulfill summer obligations, so fall is nothing unless parent organizes it and coach gets compensated very well

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Elevate used to do more year round. They do far less these days. I think YJ, Liberty and Igloo are your best bet if you are looking for year round training. I see Liberty a lot at Sportshub in Syosset so if you are located near there they would be a good fit. If you are further out east, YJ has training and leagues further out east year round.

Igloo doesn't belong in the same category as YJ, Liberty or TG.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]your daughter would need to be a stud at this point to crack one of the top 2019 teams..

Igloo doesn't belong in the same category as YJ, Liberty or TG.

Igloo c'mon really. Not good at all.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YJ has a strong 2019 Team, Liberty has the second strongest team in the age group on LI and TG is probably 3rd - I have no clue where Elevate fits in the mix but probably much lower down.

Liberty has the 2nd strongest? stop with the nonsense please. YJ is the strongest. All others are somewhere in the mix below them, including those mentioned above. I think they are all fairly equal based on what i have seen at tournaments.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Liberty has the 2nd strongest? stop with the nonsense please. YJ is the strongest. All others are somewhere in the mix below them, including those mentioned above. I think they are all fairly equal based on what i have seen at tournaments.

It doesn't really make a lot of sense to move at this point unless you're totally miserable. Identify the schools your daughter is interested and attend every camp/clinic possible

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It doesn't really make a lot of sense to move at this point unless you're totally miserable. Identify the schools your daughter is interested and attend every camp/clinic possible

2nd place is the first LOSER.
who cares

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LI 2019 top 5

1 tie YJ Carro and TG black
3 YJ Mitchell
4 Liberty black
5 Elevate blue

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LI 2019 top 5

3 YJ Mitchell
4 Liberty black
5 Elevate blue

1 YJ Carro
2 Liberty black
3 TG black
4 YJ Mitchell

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LI 2019 top 5

3 YJ Mitchell
4 Liberty black
5 Elevate blue

1 YJ Carro
2 Liberty black
3 TG black
4 YJ Mitchell

I agree with your 1 thru 4. Rounding out the top 5 would be YJ Lonigro.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]
I agree with your 1 thru 4. Rounding out the top 5 would be YJ Lonigro. [/quote]

Who cares about your rankings? Has no impact on your daughter's ability to play lacrosse. Does her recruitment video begin with your rankings?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree with your 1 thru 4. Rounding out the top 5 would be YJ Lonigro. [/quote]

Who cares about your rankings? Has no impact on your daughter's ability to play lacrosse. Does her recruitment video begin with your rankings?
[/quote]

And really who cares, because it's just LI. Besides YJ Carro, none of the rest are a top team outside LI. I can name 5 off the top of my head that are much better than the second best team on long island and I'm sure there are more.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]
Settle down......It's all in fun.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]

And really who cares, because it's just LI. Besides YJ Carro, none of the rest are a top team outside LI. I can name 5 off the top of my head that are much better than the second best team on long island and I'm sure there are more.
[/quote]
It's a ranking of 2019 LI teams. Why bash it? Seems to me the 2019 group is very deep. Not hating on any club. Just ranking teams based on play that we all get to watch. Peace and love....peace and love.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]

[/quote]

I can think of 10 teams that are better than YJ Mitchell and Liberty black and they're not all from Maryland.

Like Reply Quote
Page 19 of 21 1 2 17 18 19 20 21
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard