BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 16 17
Re: Girls 2021 - 9th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
How was the leg a sea tryouts this week?

Was anybody there.

Why does it matter?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Was anybody there.

40 kids not enough for two teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Was anybody there.

Doesn't everyone on here complain that there's too many kids on the roster? I would love two teams of 18 kids each and would be willing to pay a little extra for the smaller roster

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Was anybody there.

What age? In 2021 the director told the parents one team of 18-21 max, in the beginning. But they told the girls may make 2 teams at the end of tryouts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Was anybody there.

Doesn't everyone on here complain that there's too many kids on the roster? I would love two teams of 18 kids each and would be willing to pay a little extra for the smaller roster

Or you can go to YJ and pay a lot extra for a roster of 25. But, you get a opportunity to purchase a lot of really nice swag.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Was anybody there.

Or you can go to YJ and pay a lot extra for a roster of 25. But, you get a opportunity to purchase a lot of really nice swag.

Exactly. If your daughter is on a team with a roster of 25, you should have "sucker" tattooed on your forehead. Complete money grab -- from the pockets of #21 to #25 directly into the pockets of the club owner. Does not cost more than the price of a uniform kit to add an additional player to a roster. Do the math.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Was anybody there.

18 huh....ok, try that during a long hot tournament when 2 girls are hurt and 2 are on vacation. So now playing with 14.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Was anybody there.

I'm sure a number of them have no intention of actually playing with that organization. Practice tryout before the better teams have their tryouts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Was anybody there.

18 huh....ok, try that during a long hot tournament when 2 girls are hurt and 2 are on vacation. So now playing with 14.

Their tryout results are posted. One team of 22.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any New additions, any surprise leave?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes and Yes

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How did this team do this past summer. Do they play in A brackets. I have never heard of them and I don't see a commitment list on their website

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just wondering as I debated going to them this year, i see this team getting better and better every year, what positions did you lose key players?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How did this team do this past summer. Do they play in A brackets. I have never heard of them and I don't see a commitment list on their website

They are a non-factor/non-competitive at tournaments. They do not play in A brackets.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just wondering as I debated going to them this year, i see this team getting better and better every year, what positions did you lose key players?

Better and better? They lost their best player last year to YJA.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I received an email this weekend from Igloo about an annual elite clinic where they name 14 Head coaches that are confirmed as being committed to being in attendance for this event (November 5th). YJ teams are attending a recruiting tournament in Maryland that same date and those coaches are also listed as being there. Which one is correct? Igloo or YJ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Too late...tryouts are done, team is full and will be absolutely awful.
So bad that they will probably play in C brackets.
There u go...all wrapped up for u in two neat sentences.
Now u can move on to trashing other clubs. Enjoy ur miserable life.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Defender who rarely saw the field for YJ Blue. Doesn't say much for Legacy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]I received an email this weekend from Igloo about an annual elite clinic where they name 14 Head coaches that are confirmed as being committed to being in attendance for this event (November 5th). YJ teams are attending a recruiting tournament in Maryland that same date and those coaches are also listed as being there. Which one is correct? Igloo or YJ?

Do you really think college coaches are bypassing a recruiting tournament in Maryland to run a clinic on Long Island?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Does it make you feel better about your dejected, troglodytic, ignominious little life when you anonymously put down teenage girls. You are the true problem with this forum. Put a name to your posts you nefarious coward. Or simply crawl back into the hole you came out of.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the team will not be awful, they have alot of great players on that team, seem to keep adding great players every year!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Does it make you feel better about your dejected, troglodytic, ignominious little life when you anonymously put down teenage girls. You are the true problem with this forum. Put a name to your posts you nefarious coward. Or simply crawl back into the hole you came out of.

You are a bit sesquipedalian. Maybe when you post your name he will post his.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I admit I had to look up the definition of sesquipedalian, but when I did, I literally laughed out loud. What a great touché!! Very clever and apropos.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They are a non-factor/non-competitive at tournaments. They do not play in A brackets.

Played all A brackets last year except one tourn. Have beaten mid level decent clubs such as Phantastics, Mass Elite, Steps Elite, Ultimate NJ, (each clubs a team's), etc. in the past. Mostly close games. Played all top level MD clubs with less success. But they are out there playing Heros Green, TLC Red and Skywalkers Blue etc. Yellow Jackets game rained out at Maryland Tournament this summer, but have played and lost to them before. Tryouts are over, team has been selected, team is mainly intact, maybe a few new girls. No reason to bash the girls, they work hard and love the game, as do most of your daughters. Good luck this fall and spring.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]I received an email this weekend from Igloo about an annual elite clinic where they name 14 Head coaches that are confirmed as being committed to being in attendance for this event (November 5th). YJ teams are attending a recruiting tournament in Maryland that same date and those coaches are also listed as being there. Which one is correct? Igloo or YJ?

Do you really think college coaches are bypassing a recruiting tournament in Maryland to run a clinic on Long Island?

Head coach will be at one, assistant usually at the other.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Played all A brackets last year except one tourn. Have beaten mid level decent clubs such as Phantastics, Mass Elite, Steps Elite, Ultimate NJ, (each clubs a team's), etc. in the past. Mostly close games. Played all top level MD clubs with less success. But they are out there playing Heros Green, TLC Red and Skywalkers Blue etc. Yellow Jackets game rained out at Maryland Tournament this summer, but have played and lost to them before. Tryouts are over, team has been selected, team is mainly intact, maybe a few new girls. No reason to bash the girls, they work hard and love the game, as do most of your daughters. Good luck this fall and spring.

Meant last season (this past season) rather than last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Meant last season (this past season) rather than last year.

don't pay attention to the nay sayers, If your kid is happy and you are happy who cares? The better each li team gets ,the better the rest get. Have a great season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I heard a couple girls are attending other tryouts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

One M going to YJA

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ok! heard YJA was looking for defenders and draw girl!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

One M going to YJA

LOL.... Bored rainy day, so you figured you will see who you can rile up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ok! heard YJA was looking for defenders and draw girl!

Why so sensitive? Just because somebody plays a certainly position at one club doesn't guarantee where they will play at another? Defenders will most likely come from existing midfielders. Doubt there are better options out there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's a good point

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No. some realize that Leg.. is not getting looks and the commit list doesn't exist, moving on is all. At this age you need something that's proven to work. next year is critical and playing for a club that's promising to be lagit one day Is just dumb. But to each their own

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just an FYI every girl that committed did it on there own! Went to college camps clinics etc! Had nothing to do with playing with her team! Don't drink the coolaide!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No. some realize that Leg.. is not getting looks and the commit list doesn't exist, moving on is all. At this age you need something that's proven to work. next year is critical and playing for a club that's promising to be lagit one day Is just dumb. But to each their own

Did your kid get cut from Legacy? You seem to be on here often bashing them when there hasn't been any boastful statements, or claims that the club is superior to anyone. No one is even saying to come play or recommending the club to anyone. So for you to randomly troll shows you have some issues.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How are tryouts coming along? Amazing turnout at Skywalker last evening. Lots of talent on the blue field including a stud from M&D. I wonder how many new players will be added to the new squad?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When do area teams set there rosters? Seems crazy to keep tryouts going year after year. Is M&D set? Hero's?, TLC?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When do area teams set there rosters? Seems crazy to keep tryouts going year after year. Is M&D set? Hero's?, TLC?

Why should they openly tell everyone that they have it set? They are getting at the minimum $50 a head for parents to chase dreams. Got cash, bring it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why are you on the Northeast post???!!

Page 3 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard