BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Re: Girls 2022 - 8th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I am a hoco parent who was at tryouts last night. There were a lot of girls there, but not 95. Besides the green players, there was a small handful of other A players, but it was mostly B players trying out. The tryout was run well. I do question having older sisters of current green players as evaluators. That makes for very biased evaluations.

its not just daddy ball now its family ball

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here we go, typical BOTC thread heading down the {insert club name} parents are idiots rabbit hole. As parents, we need to cherish those moments standing on the lacrosse field quietly making fun of the dufus schlepping the family gear in his little red wagon while his wife is yelling at him for forgetting the cheese sticks. Or the dad that still has no idea how to take down a pop up tent, even though he has done it a hundred times. Enjoy those moments as they won't last. As the great taxi cab driver Rodney King so eloquently stated, "can't we all just get along"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares....just another Hero's dad. Any parent that wants to join that $hit$how must be in a really bad situation.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know anything about East Coast Select lacrosse club being run out of Finish Line Lacrosse? Is this brand new this year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here we go, typical BOTC thread heading down the {insert club name} parents are idiots rabbit hole. As parents, we need to cherish those moments standing on the lacrosse field quietly making fun of the dufus schlepping the family gear in his little red wagon while his wife is yelling at him for forgetting the cheese sticks. Or the dad that still has no idea how to take down a pop up tent, even though he has done it a hundred times. Enjoy those moments as they won't last. As the great taxi cab driver Rodney King so eloquently stated, "can't we all just get along"

This is really funny.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know anything about East Coast Select lacrosse club being run out of Finish Line Lacrosse? Is this brand new this year?

Finishline directors are now with API. East Coast Elite might be their new name.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Wooga10
Reporting live from heros tryouts. 65 girls. Mish mash of talent. Green team won't change.

Ended up with 95 girls. possibly an add from Stars(Attack), MD United(Attack) and a defender from somewhere. Green will be ADDING players, up to 4 or 5 (confirmed).

There was no way there were 95 girls there. You don't know how to count. It was around 65.

I counted 64 . Nowhere near 95 girls.

Maybe he was also counting the coaches and helpers on the field. It must have been very crowded on that field.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We are really not impressed. 95 girls is just about the number of girls that make it to the Yellow Jackets teams in each age group after the final cuts.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Reporting live from heros tryouts. 65 girls. Mish mash of talent. Green team won't change.

Ended up with 95 girls. possibly an add from Stars(Attack), MD United(Attack) and a defender from somewhere. Green will be ADDING players, up to 4 or 5 (confirmed).

There was no way there were 95 girls there. You don't know how to count. It was around 65.

I counted 64 . Nowhere near 95 girls.

Thats cool, the official count that checked in at the tent was 95. But, I guess the facilitators cannot count either. To each their own.

Guessing a certain Hero's dad doesnt realize he's posting while signed in on a registered acct.....lol, who could that be.

What is awesome about this statement is.. I am not a Heros dad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No they were skywalkers Blue and M & D Black players, not their white or red teams. must not be happy in paradise.

More like wishful thinking on your part.

There was 1 Skywalkers Blue girl and 0 Mnd Black. ALL Mnd players were red.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thanks Bob Mueller now you can go back to your real job finding those pesky Russians!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i guess you need to choose from another 95 girls because YJ 2022 still loses to the top teams in MD

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Shonuff
[quote=Anonymous]Reporting live from heros tryouts. 65 girls. Mish mash of talent. Green team won't change.

Thats cool, the official count that checked in at the tent was 95. But, I guess the facilitators cannot count either. To each their own.

Guessing a certain Hero's dad doesnt realize he's posting while signed in on a registered acct.....lol, who could that be.

What is awesome about this statement is.. I am not a Heros dad.

Yet you changed your screen name. Nice try, WOOGA.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i guess you need to choose from another 95 girls because YJ 2022 still loses to the top teams in MD

Please excuse the Heros dad, YJ dad. He doesn't know how to act like an adult.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No they were skywalkers Blue and M & D Black players, not their white or red teams. must not be happy in paradise.

Yup remember. Free tryouts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please excuse the Heros dad, YJ dad. He doesn't know how to act like an adult.

Zeros dads are the worst. Is anyone surprised. How many dads were at the zeros parents tryouts. I think they have a pool on who can be the most obnoxious. Get lives. It's only lacrosse. My god.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Live from the end of Heros tryouts. 75 girls at the most, but Heros dad will tell you 235 checked in.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Live from the end of Heros tryouts. 75 girls at the most, but Heros dad will tell you 235 checked in.

What am I missing? 75 is a good number, no? That's two teams with cuts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We are really not impressed. 95 girls is just about the number of girls that make it to the Yellow Jackets teams in each age group after the final cuts.

"Cuts" - that's funny. More like placements - fill one team and make another.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will there be live check-ins from all the other clubs next week...let's hope not

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will there be [quote=Anonymous]Will there be live check-ins from all the other clubs next week...let's hope not

I think it was CNN. Fake news. 95 girls lmao.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What am I missing? 75 is a good number, no? That's two teams with cuts.

75 sounds like what Rebels has, but on two teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will there be live check-ins from all the other clubs next week...let's hope not

Heros dad's tryouts are over. Thankfully.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heros dads need to watch the Heros moms from drinking too much and hitting on Long Island dads.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heros dads need to watch the Heros moms from drinking too much and hitting on Long Island dads.

why?? the LI dads don't mind..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No thanks - the M&D moms were hotter.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heros dads need to watch the Heros moms from drinking too much and hitting each other

Fixed it for you

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heros dads need to watch the Heros moms from drinking too much and hitting each other

Fixed it for you

LOL!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The players wear jerseys that say "heros". Their moms sit on the 50 and are known as"here hoes".

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ahhhh haa haa I get jokes

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The players wear jerseys that say "heros". Their moms sit on the 50 and are known as"here hoes".

no matter how you feel about Heros this is totally uncalled for. How would like your daughter to read something like this about her mother?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

no matter how you feel about Heros this is totally uncalled for. How would like your daughter to read something like this about her mother?

What do you expect from a sausage and meatball smelling, dude with a wife beater t shirt and fake gold chains. Yoos is classless!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Probably the dope who goes around yelling fear the bee,acting tough not realizing that he looks like a d-ck.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Probably the dope who goes around yelling fear the bee,acting tough not realizing that he looks like a d-ck.

You make no sense. Go away.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LOL. An uneducated D_CK! Maybe one of the YJ coaches or managers should do a quick intro and info session at the first team meeting and tell the parents that a yellow jacket is a wasp not a bee.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was hoping to see an update from the MD United tryouts yesterday. What's going on? Nobody wants to talk about their numbers?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was hoping to see an update from the MD United tryouts yesterday. What's going on? Nobody wants to talk about their numbers?

Who cares. You can't get any better than heros. We are very happy there

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What do you expect from a sausage and meatball smelling, dude with a wife beater t shirt and fake gold chains. Yoos is classless!

I guess everyone from LI is an Italian Guido. Enjoy your crab dog ma'am

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who cares. You can't get any better than heros. We are very happy there

If that's what you think, then you are right where you belong. Good luck.

Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard