BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,564
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 4 of 64 1 2 3 4 5 6 63 64
Re: Boys 2022 - 8th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
If you are born before Sept. 1, you should be going into 9 th grade. If you repeated for academic reasons and are still in 8 grade you should be playing up in lacrosse. Pretty simple.

What if you were born Sept 2 or even Aug 31 ? No repeating or maybe did repeat kindergarten , on the advice from every teacher and well within the rules of all school guidelines and until the middle of last year on board with all lacrosse guidelines. When Lacrosse decides to change the timeline again this year what will everyone be saying then. A few days or even weeks makes such a difference? Calling out all kids and suggesting they are cheaters is deplorable and flat out an excuse for most.
I completely agree that holding back in middle school or high school is a problem, but when almost all your sports is a U11-U13 with a year playing on the younger side a year playing on the older is fair.
For the most part the issue on this site is an excuse for most for why there son is lost a game.

No difference in age of a heldback kid and a prefirst kid.. Age is what youth sports goes by in all YOUTH Sports except lacrosse. It may not be right for a small minority of kids to old..but they seemed to survive for 50 years until three to four years ago when the whole grade based garbage got started and let kids play down.

No idea what you are talking about. Hold backs are all over football and basketball. Get out of your bubble and look around before you run your mouth.

Not in YOUTH sports that lead up to High School. Not one governing body of YOUTH sports recommends or promotes grade based teams. Try as you might to justify the older prefirsts/holdbacks/reclassed players. Age base is the norm for YOUTH sports.

Not at the select level. Rec yes. Select has hold backs in basketball and football.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hope many of the Hawks are trying put for other teams. With the multiple 2021 kids who are holding back and the kids they have been recruiting for almost a year.....there will be quite a few who get bumped.

Those parents are so arrogant though that they see no way little Biff gets cut.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2022 is the official year of the reclass/holdbacks. 2021's turn into 2022's this year in MD and other areas where reclass is rampart.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2022 is the official year of the reclass/holdbacks. 2021's turn into 2022's this year in MD and other areas where reclass is rampart.

Usually. But the typical offender, Crabs, is not having anyone move from 2021 to 2022

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hope many of the Hawks are trying put for other teams. With the multiple 2021 kids who are holding back and the kids they have been recruiting for almost a year.....there will be quite a few who get bumped.

yawn

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

yawn

No not yawn. When it comes to Hawks, FART is a better description.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How will the Virginia teams be ranked Madlax, VLC, 3D, Club blue and top caliber

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A little early to be so positive about the loss of 2 coaches and some standout athletes don't you think? "Nothing to see here folks, it was only 2 coaches and 8 players/almost 50% of Maryland participants on the roster who left a top 2 team during the season, or after their 2022 National Championship game and did NOT bother coming to tryouts." Totally normal?? You are absolutely polishing a turd at this point! I wonder how many of those players who LEFT will "accidentally" wind up with broken arms next season playing against MM? Millon calls it coaching, the rest of the world calls it child abuse. Shame on anyone who continues to support that behavior in youth sports.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A little early to be so positive about the loss of 2 coaches and some standout athletes don't you think? "Nothing to see here folks, it was only 2 coaches and 8 players/almost 50% of Maryland participants on the roster who left a top 2 team during the season, or after their 2022 National Championship game and did NOT bother coming to tryouts." Totally normal?? You are absolutely polishing a turd at this point! I wonder how many of those players who LEFT will "accidentally" wind up with broken arms next season playing against MM? Millon calls it coaching, the rest of the world calls it child abuse. Shame on anyone who continues to support that behavior in youth sports.

MM is the most obnoxious coach in youth club lacrosse. I do not know how his players parents put up with him and the way he acts. Why do you thinki2 coaches and 8 players didn't return? They saw through his bs and his behavior and my feeling is if it continues this fall or next season, he should be banned from the leagues his team plays in. By the second or third game of next years spring season everyone should be able to assess how he acts and if it is the same as this season and past seasons, league directors should have the balls to just step in and ban him from coaching. Club youth lacrosse does not need this behavior and it seems he just doesn't get the message or just doesn't want to hear the message. He is full of himself and feels he can act and do whatever he wants. I'm fearful that at some point someone is going to punch the living sh*t out of him and that no one wants to see or have happen. Not so much for his well being but the youth players and parents/fans do not need to see this.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

MM is the most obnoxious coach in youth club lacrosse. I do not know how his players parents put up with him and the way he acts. Why do you thinki2 coaches and 8 players didn't return? They saw through his bs and his behavior and my feeling is if it continues this fall or next season, he should be banned from the leagues his team plays in. By the second or third game of next years spring season everyone should be able to assess how he acts and if it is the same as this season and past seasons, league directors should have the balls to just step in and ban him from coaching. Club youth lacrosse does not need this behavior and it seems he just doesn't get the message or just doesn't want to hear the message. He is full of himself and feels he can act and do whatever he wants. I'm fearful that at some point someone is going to punch the living sh*t out of him and that no one wants to see or have happen. Not so much for his well being but the youth players and parents/fans do not need to see this.

Except in NY where 2021 turn into 2023's. Keep an eye out folks, it will happen.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How will the Virginia teams be ranked Madlax, VLC, 3D, Club blue and top caliber

2022 VA ranking
1. Madlax (top of the list by a mile)
2. Evergreen (hired D.Maltz from MD to coach and bringing in top players from other VA clubs)
3. Cavalier: 2023 team is near the top in N.VA
4. VLC finished bottom of HOCO and most tournaments too much competition
5. 3d
6. Top Caliber Could move higher real draw is Robinson coaching staff
7. Club Blue ?? unknown will they get two teams at 2022?
8. Mad Lax-VA (the gap between top and bottom is way too high) EKLC, Battlelax, all others still above

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

yawn

We get it .. you hate the Hawks for following the rules like every team in Hoco elite. Can you now go fixate on some other target.

I'm beginning to wonder if there really might be someone wacko enough out there to show up at Hawks tryouts with a sniper rifle.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2022 VA ranking
2. Evergreen (hired D.Maltz from MD to coach and bringing in top players from other VA clubs)
5. 3d
8. Mad Lax-VA (the gap between top and bottom is way too high) EKLC, Battlelax, all others still above

What about DC Express?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

yawn

We get it .. you hate the Hawks for following the rules like every team in Hoco elite. Can you now go fixate on some other target.

I'm beginning to wonder if there really might be someone wacko enough out there to show up at Hawks tryouts with a sniper rifle.

My God, you are sick to even think of such a thing and even sicker to post it on a public forum. This, I'm afraid, is what gives people ideas. Might be a good idea if the forum Admin delete the posts that mentions this.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2022 VA ranking
5. 3d

What about DC Express?

D.C. express has no 2022 team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

yawn

My God, you are sick to even think of such a thing and even sicker to post it on a public forum. This, I'm afraid, is what gives people ideas. Might be a good idea if the forum Admin delete the posts that mentions this.

Yes, this is really irresponsible in this day and age. What the [lacrosse] is the matter with you saying something like that?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2022 VA ranking
5. 3d

What about DC Express?

They will this year. And without knowing anything about their roaster I guarantee you that they will be at worst second on that list. Never even heard of a lot of those teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2022 VA ranking
5. 3d

What about DC Express?

This list is funny. Evergreen is terrible and Cavalier isn't very good either. The Madlax 2024 team embarrassed the cavalier 2023's last year. There's no competition between the Madlax 2022 team and anyone else in NoVA 2022's.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

yawn

huh

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

yawn

Holdback parent strikes again with the stupid and irresponsible comments

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

yawn

Holdback parent strikes again with the stupid and irresponsible comments

API daddy still bitter till the end. Classic loser that just can't help himself on this site.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2022 VA ranking
5. 3d

What about DC Express?

This list is funny. Evergreen is terrible and Cavalier isn't very good either. The Madlax 2024 team embarrassed the cavalier 2023's last year. There's no competition between the Madlax 2022 team and anyone else in NoVA 2022's.

Doesn't madlax practice in MD?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How was the Hawks and API tryouts today?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Over 50 kids at Koopers 2022 Tryouts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How was the Hawks and API tryouts today?

Hawks 2022 tryout tomorrow

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Doesn't madlax practice in MD?[/quote]

Occasionally at Landon, but most practices are in NoVA.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Over 50 kids at Koopers 2022 Tryouts.

Sounds like a good turn out

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
API had over 50 kids . They had some great kids come out but will see what happens . A lot of kids are trying out multiple teams .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
API had over 50 kids . They had some great kids come out but will see what happens . A lot of kids are trying out multiple teams .

What helmets were there?

Buggs the new head coach?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Buggs listed as head coach for the 2022 and 2021 teams On API web site but we all known who runs the team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks tryout is PACKED!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

With API players

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

With API players

No way. I thought they only wanted reclass players?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

With API players

API, Crabs, and Cannons players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

With API players

I heard it was the Club to be in this year!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

With API players

There was one crab there. Stop spreading lies.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

With API players

Where you there?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Buggs listed as head coach for the 2022 and 2021 teams On API web site but we all known who runs the team.

N0, we don't know who really runs the team? Enlighten us all please. Are you saying the Club is putting false info out there . Bugs Combs is a very good coach and a very much needed face to 2022 team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

With API players

Spreading lies ? There was 2 Crab Helmets there and possible more as a lot of helmets where not from a particular team. Good try out from a top club. Well organized with a lot of coaches watching everyone. Why is it an issue if there are kids from other programs there. Every try out across Maryland has the same thing going on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

With API players

Where you there?

Yes

Page 4 of 64 1 2 3 4 5 6 63 64

Link Copied to Clipboard