BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,564
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 9 of 85 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 84 85
Re: Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
They ABSOLUTELY did lose starters

It took sometime, but Outlaws have rebuild 2023 Select. Do not miss those parents from a few years ago
Still probably looking for a couple kids this weekend to finalize.
My Son has been on team a few years, and we love it.
Over 50 practices last year

Sounds like a desperate advertisement from an organization that has now lost at least two more starters this year by choice not because they didn't make the team. If it was so great you would not have to tell everyone about your 50 practices and a few spots still available. Good try though.

The team did not lose two starters.

I don't think either of the two teams lost their core starters...

Again, what positions?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]It took sometime, but Outlaws have rebuild 2023 Select. Do not miss those parents from a few years ago

Sounds like a desperate advertisement from an organization that has now lost at least two more starters this year by choice not because they didn't make the team. If it was so great you would
not have to tell everyone about your 50 practices and a few spots still available. Good try though.

What starters left?

None

That's because they tried out for other team's and couldn't make it. Still a mediocre team that plays in bad tournaments against B teams.

Wow, that's rough calling 12 year old kids mediocre! I would hate to have you as a father...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a good track record. Lost a bunch of kids last season and now a few more for 2018. Where did they all go?? A or B clubs, and were they impact players?? I know outlaws has some studs, and believe a few played for Brine and Warrior teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They ABSOLUTELY did lose starters

It took sometime, but Outlaws have rebuild 2023 Select. Do not miss those parents from a few years ago

Sounds like a desperate advertisement from an organization that has now lost at least two more starters this year by choice not because they didn't make the team. If it was so great you would not have to tell everyone about your 50 practices and a few spots still available. Good try though.

The team did not lose two starters.

I don't think either of the two teams lost their core starters...

Again, what positions?

And which team- select or B or both

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a good track record. Lost a bunch of kids last season and now a few more for 2018. Where did they all go?? A or B clubs, and were they impact players?? I know outlaws has some studs, and believe a few played for Brine and Warrior teams.

Maybe the owner should take a hard look as to the reason why the lost bunch of kids didn't have a good track record.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe the owner should take a hard look as to the reason why the lost bunch of kids didn't have a good track record.

For the hundredth time. The people who left are a pack of rats, they travel together . They are now over destroying other clubs. Everyone is glad they are gone.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

For the hundredth time. The people who left are a pack of rats, they travel together . They are now over destroying other clubs. Everyone is glad they are gone.

That's OK, both 2023 coaches are class acts for the Outlaws. Kids really look up to them...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have your kid play Outlaw if you enjoy red cups at game and your kids have an edge. It's the Outlaw way.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All good for outlaws , couple mids left but replaced by better players

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was actually 2 packs. First pack of 5 went to Express, and the 2nd pack of 5 went to I***o in 2017. In 2018 2 more went to I***o, and others to go elsewhere. All from thier Select team. Great job Outlaws, your a second rate organization and this proves it.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have your kid play Outlaw if you enjoy red cups at game and your kids have an edge. It's the Outlaw way.

Is your grammar always this bad or only after too many sips from your red cup?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I heard the middy with no stick skills will be missed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please Oultlaws stop. Nobody cares who left why they left who you replaced them with. What parents your glad left which ones you are glad stayed. It was the same drama last year on this forum. Yes we know you are all recovered. Top dog in the age bracket. GREEEEEEEAAAAATTT!!!!! Can the people on this forum please move on from you? Thankyou

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is that normal with that many kids jumping ship??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Coaches should take multiple kids leaving as a sign and try and figure out why. They don't because 90% of the time there is someone waiting to pay. Many of these clubs don't care about the kids they care anout their bottom line. This is why they put 30 kids on a roster (still baffles me why people pay for this). I wonder if coaches reach out when players leave to find out why. Sometime kids leave because they think the grass is greener or they want to be on a "name brand team. I would bet sometimes they leave because they don't like the way they are coaches or the dynamic if the team. If I owned an organization it would benefit me to have loyalty from my team. If I couldn't achieve that I would want to know why. Some of these organizations are just too self absorbed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm given Recon tryouts a shot tonight.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Same story a year ago "All good for outlaws , couple mids left but replaced by better players." It will be the same story this time next year.

Some parents are just happy that their little johnny is playing travel and that's okay. Which means the Outlaws will always have players to field their two teams. Again, there is nothing wrong with that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Coaches should take multiple kids leaving as a sign and try and figure out why. They don't because 90% of the time there is someone waiting to pay. Many of these clubs don't care about the kids they care anout their bottom line. This is why they put 30 kids on a roster (still baffles me why people pay for this). I wonder if coaches reach out when players leave to find out why. Sometime kids leave because they think the grass is greener or they want to be on a "name brand team. I would bet sometimes they leave because they don't like the way they are coaches or the dynamic if the team. If I owned an organization it would benefit me to have loyalty from my team. If I couldn't achieve that I would want to know why. Some of these organizations are just too self absorbed.

100% accurate. Most oof these LI club owners could run a successful business outside of club.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Many good points. Also, your kid must have the drive and desire to put the work in in order to get better. That said, this time of every year parents have leverage over the organization and coach. One very important point; what does the team do in the off-season. I know many organizations offer clinics at an additional price, but as a team is the coach conducting practices, readying the team for the upcoming spring?
Last week, I traveled out east for the turtles tryout; very impressed with leadership, organization of the tryout with many reps and level of competition wasn't bad at all. fl$ is holding their tryouts this week. Another class organization. So if you're looking, well worth considering. Unfortunately we read the same old complaints from the outlaws organization in this age group year after year. Nothing changes if nothing changes...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Some just can't help it, goes along nice with the skull and bones...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was actually 2 packs. First pack of 5 went to Express, and the 2nd pack of 5 went to I***o in 2017. In 2018 2 more went to I***o, and others to go elsewhere. All from thier Select team. Great job Outlaws, your a second rate organization and this proves it.

That's not good. I know their top tier team didn't do very well this year, many think they are a "B" team playing in the "A" bracket. Don't know about the second team. Sure it's easy to blame it on the talent level, but coaching style plays a huge part in youth sports. Some of those coaches should not be anywhere around kids... Parents do your research before joining an any organization especially one like the outlaws.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Same story a year ago "All good for outlaws , couple mids left but replaced by better players." It will be the same story this time next year.

Some parents are just happy that their little johnny is playing travel and that's okay. Which means the Outlaws will always have players to field their two teams. Again, there is nothing wrong with that.

Everyone knew last year was a rebuilding year, it was not a secret. Attackmen all coming back and added speed. Middies got faster and more skilled with additions, Will roll strong two lines. All middies have good shots. Will put out three big defensemen and will be harder to play against. Excellent goalie. This year will be much different.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's not good. I know their top tier team didn't do very well this year, many think they are a "B" team playing in the "A" bracket. Don't know about the second team. Sure it's easy to blame it on the talent level, but coaching style plays a huge part in youth sports. Some of those coaches should not be anywhere around kids... Parents do your research before joining an any organization especially one like the outlaws.

Select coach is why everyone left to Igloo, etc.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Everyone knew last year was a rebuilding year, it was not a secret. Attackmen all coming back and added speed. Middies got faster and more skilled with additions, Will roll strong two lines. All middies have good shots. Will put out three big defensemen and will be harder to play against. Excellent goalie. This year will be much different.

So you have no openings. Team is all set. Guess tryouts are a waste then.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds like your team is set. But the flyer still reads positions available on all teams, with two more rounds left?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Select coach is why everyone left to Igloo, etc.

So what changed?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The coach doesn't realize he put his foot in his mouth, what do you expect.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds like your team is set. But the flyer still reads positions available on all teams, with two more rounds left?

Always spots available for players that will upgrade a team. No ones position is safe until all tryouts are complete.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Everyone knew last year was a rebuilding year, it was not a secret. Attackmen all coming back
and added speed. Middies got faster and more skilled with additions, Will roll strong two lines. All middies have good shots. Will put out three big defensemen and will be harder to play against. Excellent goalie. This year will be much different.

Yup, so be aware... B team invite!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Two to Igloo at the very least.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks Dad (aka Director)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Outlaws said the same thing last year and look- same result- nothing changed. B team at best

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Son is gonna tryout for empire. Heard good team but don't play in A tournaments. Just what my son needs since he just started playing last yr. Is this accurate?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Many good points. Also, your kid must have the drive and desire to put the work in in order to get better. That said, this time of every year parents have leverage over the organization and coach. One very important point; what does the team do in the off-season. I know many organizations offer clinics at an additional price, but as a team is the coach conducting practices, readying the team for the upcoming spring?
Last week, I traveled out east for the turtles tryout; very impressed with leadership, organization of the tryout with many reps and level of competition wasn't bad at all. fl$ is holding their tryouts this week. Another class organization. So if you're looking, well worth considering. Unfortunately we read the same old complaints from the outlaws organization in this age group year after year. Nothing changes if nothing changes...

fl$ may be class act (I don't know from experience) but their 4k price tags is ridiculous. I would put Express, Igloo and the others that charge more than 3k in the same bucket.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

fl$ may be class act (I don't know from experience) but their 4k price tags is ridiculous. I would put Express, Igloo and the others that charge more than 3k in the same bucket.

Very true. How much are the turtles charging. And what do you get. Didn't go. It was too Far East for us

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

More like have your kid play lacrosse if you enjoy red cups at games. Every team has a group of fathers that deem it appropriate to drink at tournaments. Please.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Empire played in 2 A tourneys, 1 AA tourney and played up in a 7th gra de bracket. They're an A team without the drama.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think your bucket is leaking, you're wrong about 4K, take a look at the web-site. (Suffolk team)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Very true. How much are the turtles charging. And what do you get. Didn't go. It was too Far East for us

$25.00 try out, $2500.00 for the year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is your grammar always this bad or only after too many sips from your red cup?

If you met the guy, you would understand the reason for his bad grammar.

Page 9 of 85 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 84 85

Link Copied to Clipboard