BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Boys 2018 - 12th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
TM@BOTC Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
It's the start of the Fall 2017/Summer 2018 season. Use this thread for your posts regarding this age group

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2018 - 12th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
County Champions 2018

Nassau A - Syosset beats Farmingdale
Nassau B - GC beats Manhasset - Who Cares
Nassau C - LV Beats CSH
Nassau D - Oyster Bay

Suffolk A - WM beats SE
Suffolk B - EI beats RP
Suffolk C - MP beats SWR
Suffolk D - Babylon beats Port Jeff

Nassau wins LIC in A-B-C

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pequa will be good this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Guessing a Syosset daddy on this one. Leaves out Pequa and gives GC The Who cares. Oh well might as well get it over with, you'll finish 4th., Pequa, Dalers and PW will all smack you around.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I like Islip and Smithtown West in Suffolk. Not to necessarily win, but be in it.

Will CSH be in it next year?

Think GC and Manhasset will be a good rivalry, cant wait to see their out of conference schedules. So some do care.

I am also not sure how you can count out Pequa. Do Syo kids go to St Doms? Did this hurt the program, will they be back?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CSH will be fine in C and top 5 in Nassau overall, but not top team on the National level next year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
County Champions 2018

Nassau C - LV Beats CSH
Nassau D - Oyster Bay

Suffolk A - WM beats SE
Suffolk B - EI beats RP
Suffolk C - MP beats SWR

Nassau wins LIC in A-B-C

I agree with all except Suffolk C MP had their best team last year. It will be Islip,SWR or Mt Sinai. I would Pick Islip over Mt Sinai.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
County Champions 2018

Nassau C - LV Beats CSH
Nassau D - Oyster Bay

Suffolk A - WM beats SE
Suffolk B - EI beats RP
Suffolk C - MP beats SWR

Nassau wins LIC in A-B-C

I agree with all except Suffolk C MP had their best team last year. It will be Islip,SWR or Mt Sinai. I would Pick Islip over Mt Sinai.

You believe Syosset will win Nassau A? They were the 3rd place team and got spanked by both Massapequa and Farmingdale. They will struggle with both of those teams and PW will most likely beat them as well, much improved team up North.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
County Champions 2018

Nassau C - LV Beats CSH
Nassau D - Oyster Bay

Suffolk A - WM beats SE
Suffolk B - EI beats RP
Suffolk C - MP beats SWR

Nassau wins LIC in A-B-C

You believe Syosset will win Nassau A? They were the 3rd place team and got spanked by both Massapequa and Farmingdale. They will struggle with both of those teams and PW will most likely beat them as well, much improved team up North.

Actually I was just commenting on Suffolk, but I did see Syosset get spanked at the Hofstra tournament this summer. I wasn't impressed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
County Champions 2018

Nassau C - LV Beats CSH
Nassau D - Oyster Bay

Suffolk A - WM beats SE
Suffolk B - EI beats RP
Suffolk C - MP beats SWR

Nassau wins LIC in A-B-C

Actually I was just commenting on Suffolk, but I did see Syosset get spanked at the Hofstra tournament this summer. I wasn't impressed.

I totally get the hating on Syosset but you lose all credibility when you put PW in the same conversation with Syosset. to say they will "most likely beat them" is silly when you know full well if they did beat them it would be considered a huge upset,

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
County Champions 2018

Nassau C - LV Beats CSH
Nassau D - Oyster Bay

Suffolk A - WM beats SE
Suffolk B - EI beats RP
Suffolk C - MP beats SWR

Nassau wins LIC in A-B-C

I totally get the hating on Syosset but you lose all credibility when you put PW in the same conversation with Syosset. to say they will "most likely beat them" is silly when you know full well if they did beat them it would be considered a huge upset,

The post had zero credibility from the beginning. Syosset graduated their exceptional players. They are a mediocre or less team, PW is older and stronger. SE graduated most of their team. SW is the team to beat in Smithtown. WM will be strong. GC & Set always strong and a real lacrosse fan cares. Therefore, the original Syosset dad moron is a waste of time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well syosset only graduated 2 players and only one of them did anything!!! So to say farmingdale blew them out 1 goal win is a blow out!!! I forgot!!! PW won't be within 6 goals of syosset. Farmingdale graduated there 2 tops players. It will be a typical syo / Pequa final.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well syosset only graduated 2 players and only one of them did anything!!! So to say farmingdale blew them out 1 goal win is a blow out!!! I forgot!!! PW won't be within 6 goals of syosset. Farmingdale graduated there 2 tops players. It will be a typical syo / Pequa final.

Okay, just remember I told you so! PW will be the dark horse of A, maybe not the champs but 3rd place behind Farmingdale or Pequa

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok port dad!!! You have a dream and that all it is. No crawley anymore!!!! It's not going to be port year!!!! Pequot/ syo final

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok port dad!!! You have a dream and that all it is. No crawley anymore!!!! It's not going to be port year!!!! Pequot/ syo final

I thought Crawley graduated 4 years ago.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He did that was ports only hope!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He did that was ports only hope!!!

No really did Port have another Crawley. Thought there was one who went to Hopkins a few years back.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes one went to Hopkins and other is still at port not even close to his brother!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Says the Syo dad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes one went to Hopkins and other is still at port not even close to his brother!

The graduated in June.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
PW will contend AND beat Syosset in the playoffs, mark my words! The will have a season similar to Farmingdale last year. Syosset will be closer to a Plainview JFK.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Port dad what are you smoking? Syosset only lost 2 starters and that team beat port by 6 goals and took out the starters in middle of the 3rd quarter. So relax that port will be like farmingdale gale you are drunk!! Port has nothing!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
PW will contend AND beat Syosset in the playoffs, mark my words! The will have a season similar to Farmingdale last year. Syosset will be closer to a Plainview JFK.

Son, isn't it 'bout time to change your coach, 4 coaches in 9 years and a whopping 2-10 record against Syosset in that time - maybe worry about North Shore and South Side and not Syosset.

editors note - this is not meant at a knock against the kids on PW 0 just the sad little person that needs to build himself up by knocking others down

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I find it interesting that a daddy from Port is writing checks his kid can't cash.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Son, isn't it 'bout time to change your coach, 4 coaches in 9 years and a whopping 2-10 record against Syosset in that time - maybe worry about North Shore and South Side and not Syosset.

editors note - this is not meant at a knock against the kids on PW 0 just the sad little person that needs to build himself up by knocking others down

So you just knocked the program, meaning the kids. Way to go brain surgeon. What a tool, typical Syosset

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So you just knocked the program, meaning the kids. Way to go brain surgeon. What a tool, typical Syosset

Knock on the program has nothing to do with the kids - nothing - program is in a downward spiral because of all the coaching changes and Dads (or Moms) making bold predictions that the kids are going to have to deal with on the field. Listen, there ain't no good guy, there ain't no bad guy
There's only you and me and we just disagree

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Knock on the program has nothing to do with the kids - nothing - program is in a downward spiral because of all the coaching changes and Dads (or Moms) making bold predictions that the kids are going to have to deal with on the field. Listen, there ain't no good guy, there ain't no bad guy
There's only you and me and we just disagree

Bring back Kenny Case! ;-)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wait a sec. Isnt syosset the program that has had multiple issues with their coach and students over the past few years. You know underwear gate, the smoking of illegal substances before a playoff game, etc. Come on guy, people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Touché

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dude, please stop writing like you're Dirty Harry. Makes you seem kind of sad and really geeky.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Guess the Syosset dads don't like the truth.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We know the truth!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We know the truth!!!!

You can't handle the truth!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok we can't handle the truth!! You can handle port can't beat syosset

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok we can't handle the truth!! You can handle port can't beat syosset

Is that even English? You write like a moron, Port will beat Syo, that is all!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok tool bag I think not!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok tool bag I think not!!!!!

4th place sucks, you'll learn to live with it! Hahahaha notice you didn't comment on the other poster who exposed your program for what it is, hypocrite.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Our program is winning unlike your program!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Our program is winning unlike your program!

And the issues with your program? Pant less d-bags

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's all you got wow!! Grow up you [lacrosse]!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard