BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 85 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 84 85
Re: Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Heard express is taking kids from programs off Island for 2023. Is this for Denver or common practice
Feel sorry for those that have been with program, and get bumped

There was one big kid there from primetime (out of state as you say) that was able to dodge to the cage at will except for on the big kid on D. I don't think most of the D for the A team was there last night so maybe that's why it was so easy for him but not too may kids there without express helmets.

What I did not like is the fact that a lot of A team players did not even show up for the second day or not show up at all. I guess their sports are safe.

Every A player was there except 2 players. Don't know why you need to lie .... You either have no idea who is on the team or looking to stir the pot. Team has improved each year and will continue to do so this year. Best of luck to whatever team your son makes because obviously it wont be this one.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Prime Time Kid, just ran down the field, through all the defenders, and shot the ball, didn't pass once. Not sure that will work against a quality defense, or with attack men that never get passed the ball.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard express is taking kids from programs off Island for 2023. Is this for Denver or common practice

There was one big kid there from primetime (out of state as you say) that was able to dodge to the cage at will except for on the big kid on D. I don't think most of the D for the A team was there last night so maybe that's why it was so easy for him but not too may kids there without express helmets.

What I did not like is the fact that a lot of A team players did not even show up for the second day or not show up at all. I guess their sports are safe.

Every A player was there except 2 players. Don't know why you need to lie .... You either have no idea who is on the team or looking to stir the pot. Team has improved each year and will continue to do so this year. Best of luck to whatever team your son makes because obviously it wont be this one.

Seriously you don't have to lie and no one is trying to stir the pot. Express has 3 teams
There were 21 poles there on day 1 and all but 3 had on express helmets. Day 2 they only had maybe 16 poles with two of them without express helmets
They had 3 goalies day 1 and 4 on day 2, each with a express helmet on. With 3 teams that carry 2 goalies each.

So please tell me how you speak for the org and everyone was there. Come on man we all know they will take 98% of the kids on the A team back all they have to do is show up to 1 tryout.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by laxlol
Express taking kids from "off the island"? From where?

Hopewell Junction. He also played in Denver! But he's a 2023!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow you really are psychotic.....you actually sat there and counted players and broke down by position..You should see if MC needs a statistician. Easy does it rain man...Seriously, you need to get of this site and seek professional help...and yes they are probably keeping most of the at team in tact like many irganizations do...why mess with a good thing ...a tweak here and there...btw 2 kids missing...lol

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws select, what positions are open if any? If my son doesn't make select, is the "B" team worth a shot? Sunday is their tryout...

Who is the better B club?
Empire
Outlaws
Recon

Just moved to Plainview. Good things said about Recon organization and the coaches for the 2023 "B" team. Empire is too far. Outlaws "B", mixed opinions... Son is a "B" level player at this time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Seriously you don't have to lie and no one is trying to stir the pot. Express has 3 teams
There were 21 poles there on day 1 and all but 3 had on express helmets. Day 2 they only had maybe 16 poles with two of them without express helmets
They had 3 goalies day 1 and 4 on day 2, each with a express helmet on. With 3 teams that carry 2 goalies each.

So please tell me how you speak for the org and everyone was there. Come on man we all know they will take 98% of the kids on the A team back all they have to do is show up to 1 tryout.

21 poles all
But three were express. Hard to believe. What helmets were the three?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really !! No way!! Who is trying out for Attack from Igloo?
Too muck story telling on this site

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's the Igloo lefty who played with all the Express kids at Brine. Duh. Why is this a surprise.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
outlaws beat both B teams

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why were there no Tornados at tryouts?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
S2S + Denver = no chance

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
S2S + Denver = no chance

Who told you they were trying to go there?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How was the legacy tryout?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's the Igloo lefty who played with all the Express kids at Brine. Duh. Why is this a surprise.

Because he's been a mid at Igloo last few years

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Prime Time Kid, just ran down the field, through all the defenders, and shot the ball, didn't pass once. Not sure that will work against a quality defense, or with attack men that never get passed the ball.

Let's see how many practices he makes. He lives 2 hours away. Not sure how that will work either.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're right. Low turnout. I think most of the team is leaving to express. Saw a lot at Express tonight.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws select, what positions are open if any? If my son doesn't make select, is the "B" team worth a shot? Sunday is their tryout...

Empire
Outlaws
Recon

Just moved to Plainview. Good things said about Recon organization and the coaches for the 2023 "B" team. Empire is too far. Outlaws "B", mixed opinions... Son is a "B" level player at this time.

Outlaws is probably better than recon. Empires not close. Maybe recon improves this year and makes it close. Save yourself the travel and go with recon.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure why someone would leave a team after playing there for the last several years. Especially, going into a big year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're right. Low turnout. I think most of the team is leaving to express. Saw a lot at Express tonight.

What happened to BM?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Recon A
I know parents from this team and they are not happy with the amount of kids and the fact that a few kids should not be in the A team . I was thinking of having my son try out this weekend which is why I asked . I get it coaching comes with perks and if a kid is not that good they will be on the team because his daddy coaches . If I am paying money to travel I want to be on a team where everyone earns playing time it's not PAL . i am sure it's a well run organization but they need to cut back on the roster .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Recon is a joke Bad coaching. Decent team. But coaches don't know anything. Don't believe anything good you here from that team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Empire
Outlaws
Recon

Outlaws is probably better than recon. Empires not close. Maybe recon improves this year and makes it close. Save yourself the travel and go with recon.

Thanks, I will. After talking to a couple of people, they said the Recon coach for that age group does a good job compared to the Outlaws coach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anything from S2S tryouts? Second night? More kids? Any new talent?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There were no Express tryouts last night??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
S2S + Denver = no chance

Who told you they were trying to go there?

last page - someone (coach, director) getting the word out. " going to make a push for Denver if that's something you are interested in. "
Just trying to keep it real.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
was anyone at the S2S tryout last night? Curious how the turnout was.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Recon B beat Outlaws this year . Recon B is gonna get better this year . They are the best team of those 3 .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo Middie that was at Express can and has played both positions (Mid/Att). Excellent player that will be a huge loss for Igloo and a great pick up for Express if he goes. Express better add some new players if they want to win in Denver as constructed now there better players wont be able to play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Channy doesn't care if they show up to practices, as long as the check clears.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Only Igloo player at Express tryouts was a defenseman. Don't worry about Express. Team is in great shape for Denver. Start trolling some other team or come out of your hole and identify yourself

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure why someone would leave a team after playing there for the last several years. Especially, going into a big year.

A number of reasons. 3 dad coaches (nothing wrong with that in some cases) aka daddy ball, did not win much, I am sure the kids were excited to go to practice and play games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Recon B beat Outlaws this year . Recon B is gonna get better this year . They are the best team of those 3 .

I agree. Recon B coach works very well with his team and the players respond well to him. Hands down, I would definitely choose him over Outlaws B.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard Outlaws picked up some very good players from other teams. Are there spots still available going into Saturday? My son is on one of the "AA" programs, but I am getting ticked off from the expanded rosters and off-the-island players, thinking of making the switch.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Recon A
I know parents from this team and they are not happy with the amount of kids and the fact that a few kids should not be in the A team . I was thinking of having my son try out this weekend which is why I asked . I get it coaching comes with perks and if a kid is not that good they will be on the team because his daddy coaches . If I am paying money to travel I want to be on a team where everyone earns playing time it's not PAL . i am sure it's a well run organization but they need to cut back on the roster .

You sure know a lot for someone who is not on the team. It's funny how all of a sudden there is negative stuff said about Recon right before their tryouts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Recon A

You sure know a lot for someone who is not on the team. It's funny how all of a sudden there is negative stuff said about Recon right before their tryouts.

What team do you think you are going to go to where there will be no daddy coaches, please let us know.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Only Igloo player at Express tryouts was a defenseman. Don't worry about Express. Team is in great shape for Denver. Start trolling some other team or come out of your hole and identify yourself

False, there best Midfielder was at the tryout. He also played on the Brine team with some of the Express kids. Keep telling yourself that Igloo isn't falling apart. I will be honest Igloo does have nice swag, hahahahaha.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard Outlaws picked up some very good players from other teams. Are there spots still available going into Saturday? My son is on one of the "AA" programs, but I am getting ticked off from the expanded rosters and off-the-island players, thinking of making the switch.

So your son plays for Express . . .?!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you're in that area you should have checked out S2S. The coaches seem nice

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why do people care about Denver? Just a honest question. What is the extra cost per player/family? Airfare. Hotel. Etc. 3k? Bring the family and 5k? I seriously dont get it. Enlighten me please!!

Page 7 of 85 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 84 85

Link Copied to Clipboard