BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 48 1 2 3 4 5 6 47 48
Re: Boys 2025 - 5th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Every team he's with seems to win. Boys are pretty great players. Pretty successful guy. I would and will follow him.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Who are the coaches for the Geese this year??
Any changes??Tryouts next week

Doesn't matter and who cares .... It's all about the little Golden Goose Attackman. Never practices and then never comes off the field. Forget about daddy ball, it's owner ball and he knows nothing about lacrosse!! Haha ... good luck you fools. Quack Quack

You talking about little attackman, the holdback? Owners son. Is a holdback and plays. Size ands speed starting to pass him by

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kids one of the best around. Get a hobby and stop talking about 10 year olds. Loser

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Every team he's with seems to win. Boys are pretty great players. Pretty successful guy. I would and will follow him.

Guy is piece of garbage. Yes his kids are good players.they must take after the mom.he is the most arrogant person around and i definitely don't want him around my kid

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Obviously your kid was cut from one of his teams. One of the best guys I know. Grow up and get a life.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stay in connetquot

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hitmen 2025 is going to be the dark horse in this age group. This team will surprise people.

They can't even beat town teams and that's even when they have help from the 9d1 kids. They should just fold the hitmen program up. What a joke. Talk about waste of money.

Sounds like you were just cut from the tryouts... Only town team that team lost to last year was an Islip team that can beat most teams that age.

Those players from 9d1 have played on that team before they were with the other one and only play lacrosse so they do multiple teams. I wouldn't put my kid through that but they do.

This team will be the dark horse of B not A...if anything.

You got that right Katy Perry!!

The ninedwon kids will not appear in any of those games this year. Fact

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]No chance Express has 3 teams unless they hold 7 more rounds of tryouts.... Numbers were very light tonight...

I counted 38 kids

No chance Express has 3 teams unless they hold 7 more rounds of tryouts.... Numbers were very light tonight...

I counted 38 kids

I counted 51 with the goalies

Wow, 13 Goalies.

Fake news it was 32 kids 3 goalies

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I counted 38 kids[/quote]
No chance Express has 3 teams unless they hold 7 more rounds of tryouts.... Numbers were very light tonight...

I counted 38 kids

Wow, 13 Goalies.[/quote]

[/quote]

Ohhhhhh K. Maybe you need to have someone count from 32 up. Perhaps count again today.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]No chance Express has 3 teams unless they hold 7 more rounds of tryouts.... Numbers were very light tonight...

I counted 38 kids

I counted 38 kids

Wow, 13 Goalies.

Idiot, it was 37 players 5 goalies learn how to watch numb nuts

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Doesn't matter and who cares .... It's all about the little Golden Goose Attackman. Never practices and then never comes off the field. Forget about daddy ball, it's owner ball and he knows nothing about lacrosse!! Haha ... good luck you fools. Quack Quack

You talking about little attackman, the holdback? Owners son. Is a holdback and plays. Size ands speed starting to pass him by

Confirmed. He's a hold back.

TM@BOTC Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE

Great point by another post..... West Islip parents will destroy this team. No future for that team wit that leadership. Would never send my kid there to play even with Kuttin' selling ice to an Eskimo. That's funny that Kuttin's kid plays for 9D1. Wonder how he spins that.

We let a lot of things slide here but Mr. Anonymous from Commack talking about a 10 year old kid is not only unacceptable but is quite frankly pathetic. If I see another post about a player, you will be banned from this site.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lots of talk about who's the best and who are terrible. Which coach is horrible and which team is pay to play.
How about we all play each other (at least once a season) instead of allowing our clubs to decide which tournaments we play. We all know our clubs avoid playing certain clubs.

I get the "business" aspect of 10 year old lacrosse, but the big bad parents on the sidelines, and this forum. pounding their chests need a reality check.

I want to look on Tourney Machine and see all the Bog Boys playing on same day on same field....
Geese
9d1
Express
Igloo
etc.

No Excuses!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by BOTCAdmin

Great point by another post..... West Islip parents will destroy this team. No future for that team wit that leadership. Would never send my kid there to play even with Kuttin' selling ice to an Eskimo. That's funny that Kuttin's kid plays for 9D1. Wonder how he spins that.

We let a lot of things slide here but Mr. Anonymous from Commack talking about a 10 year old kid is not only unacceptable but is quite frankly pathetic. If I see another post about a player, you will be banned from this site.

LOVE it!!! Call out these Anonymous punks that talk smack about 10 year old's. Nice JOB!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is that the guy that played at Adelphi but tells everyone he played for Maryland or the other guy?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I smell a ***

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HitMen 4life

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HitMen 4life

Worst Club Ever

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Best bet is to wait until Dec to Tryout. Everyone will be posting what positions they need to fill roster. Probably will escape a Tryout fee and dreadful fall tournaments in the freezing weather. Also will get to read real reviews here on what teams are practicing or have too many kids etc

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BOTCAdmin,
Why not just eliminate Anonymous posts and make posts come under screenames? That might get rid of some keyboard cowboys talking about kids. Just a thought.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BOTCAdmin,
Why not just eliminate Anonymous posts and make posts come under screenames? That might get rid of some keyboard cowboys talking about kids. Just a thought.

And where is your name on this post? Please be a volunteer, go ahead lead us from the darkness.

And then forget about getting legitimate, but possibly negative comments about the issues that may arise on any current team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How do you decipher the legitimate posts among all the pages of inane comments about daddy coaches, mothers tramp stamps, etc. You cant have it both ways. Lacrosse is the only sport I've seen that has a message board like this. Travel hockey, football, etc. They get by alright. Some of the comments are informative. Some are funny. Most are ignorant.

TM@BOTC Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
BOTCAdmin,

Great question and thought.

We are actually going to be changing the 'permissions' so that everyone that posts either has to have a screen name like you suggested or at the very least, myself & BOTC moderators will know who the Anonymous poster is to help filter what some of these folks say. Thoughts on those proposals anyone? Your feedback is important to us.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great idea, yesterday you listed a town where someone posted from or is regeistered to. I live in that town and never posted any of that insulting garbage. I'm not a fan of insulting people anonymous and anyone who insults kids should be punched in the face. My feedback is post people names, emails, phone codes, anything that can identify the people doing this. My name is Lou and I live in commack.

TM@BOTC Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Lou, appreciate the feedback and keeping your posts clean. Thank you, Tom

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BOTCAdmin,

We are actually going to be changing the 'permissions' so that everyone that posts either has to have a screen name like you suggested or at the very least, myself & BOTC moderators will know who the Anonymous poster is to help filter what some of these folks say. Thoughts on those proposals anyone? Your feedback is important to us.

I think the dialogue is better anon. But it's catch 22 because you get a lot of nonsense when it's complete anon. Maybe a site logon with anon posts. That way maybe it's self policing. I want to hear feedback, both good and bad and that works better anon. However, when it's good, somebody feels a need to cut it down and when it's bad, the comments can go over the top.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BOTCAdmin,

I don't see the point in the screen name.... if someone is a loser troll, theyll just post under some non-descript name that doesn't identify them.

I'd rather see BOTC embarrass the posters who put out the tough guy/derogatory comments

(NA) Re: Boys 2025 - 5th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
TM@BOTC Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
BOTCAdmin,

I don't see the point in the screen name.... if someone is a loser troll, theyll just post under some non-descript name that doesn't identify them.

I'd rather see BOTC embarrass the posters who put out the tough guy/derogatory comments

I agree with you both - it's a double edge sword per se' but if we were to change the permissions and make everyone register with a display name/screen name, we would hope this would stop the derogatory comments but still allow people to share their experiences and opinions as this is your 5th amendment right but if there is a post attacking a child, making false accusations, defaming a person/company, etc., we then will know who the poster is and take action accordingly.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Less Taz more Geese fake in in the future

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Less Taz more Geese fake in in the future

Is it true that a child of a Legacy owner doesn't even play FOR legacy? Can you explain why>> No bias answer No trouble- Just asking

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by laxlol
Is it true that a child of a Legacy owner doesn't even play FOR legacy? Can you explain why>> No bias answer No trouble- Just asking

i know of the person you are referring to and he is not an owner. Secondly, have you ever considered the player does not want to play with his father?

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

i know of the person you are referring to and he is not an owner. Secondly, have you ever considered the player does not want to play with his father?

I have not considered NOR would I speculate a thing, therefore I ask. I don't know the player or the family. It was an honest question-in search of an honest reason......
so IF you are saying the child does not want to play for his father - thank you for answering....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I have not considered NOR would I speculate a thing, therefore I ask. I don't know the player or the family. It was an honest question-in search of an honest reason......
so IF you are saying the child does not want to play for his father - thank you for answering....

I do not now the reason - I was just proposing a potential reason why a son would not want to play for his father. Albanys Head Coach Scott Marr son plays for Hopkins so I know of many players who prefer to not play or be coached by their parents. I apologize if you interpreted my response in a negative way

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know when the True Blue tryouts are can't find the information on their website

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

More likely the young man is of recruiting age (he is) and his father knows the limited exposure his son will get playing for Legacy. It's not like his dad actually coaches. I doubt the argument that he doesn't want to play for his dad has any validity. Most importantly, "eating your own dog food" mean you believe in your product. Clearly, not the case here.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He's a 2018 and Legacy does not have a team in that age group. Pretty simple

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes,the fat bankroller's older son plays 91. The kid is nasty and 91 offers a much better team for his age

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is actually a second legacy owner son who also does not play for the program. His son did not make the A-Team and was too talented for the B team. Imo it's nice that legacy did not take an owner son on a team just because he was the owner

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I do not now the reason - I was just proposing a potential reason why a son would not want to play for his father. Albanys Head Coach Scott Marr son plays for Hopkins so I know of many players who prefer to not play or be coached by their parents. I apologize if you interpreted my response in a negative way

My the kid isnt good enough to be on the team. Maybe the team isnt any good the boy has opportunity on a better team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blast is fallIng apart!!!!!!!!!!

Page 4 of 48 1 2 3 4 5 6 47 48

Link Copied to Clipboard