BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 45 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 44 45
Re: Boys 2022 - 8th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Matt C is going to be a Sr in college...How can he possibly coach a team and play for his school...

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They should have switch the semi's at the world's let igloo play Express and Api play prime time ..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow you people really are jealous about Express! It obvious that none of your kids play on the team, otherwise you would not be talking any [lacrosse] at all !!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Express got lucky they didn't have to play igloo at the World Series they would have got smoked couldn't even get out of the first round down in Maryland a much harder tournament and Primetime and igloo split one game each in the World Series great games listen to the commentators they even said so

Luck had nothing to do with it. With that stupid logic one could say that Igloo got lucky at Millon's tournament. Should Igloo have played out of bracket in the playoffs at Millon. What other tournament rules do you want to retroactively establish (consideriering that you are the authority - NOT). Express' performance in the World Series speaks for itself. What are you smoking/waxing?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow you people really are jealous about Express! It obvious that none of your kids play on the team, otherwise you would not be talking any [lacrosse] at all !!!

All Igloo hate and jealousy. An inferiority complex. Remember when that team went 0 & 3 at Millon Elite 8 last year. Did anyone come on here and celebrate or rub it in? Answer is no. An number of the Igloo parents simply have no class. Hopefully the boys learn different ways and develop into better people. Still young and impressionable. Coach has his work cut out for him.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did legggaaaacccc tryouts go. How was the turnout. Heard a lot of 91 kids there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did legggaaaacccc tryouts go. How was the turnout. Heard a lot of 91 kids there.

Sounds like you already know. What's the point of this post?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Six from 91 AA team were at Legacy tryouts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will be interesting to see if there are any of the legaceeee AA players at 9D1 tonight

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'd be running away from 90+1 too! Whole crap 4500 what the [lacrosse] do you get for that a gold plated helmet!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just curious is that an accurate assessment of all the teams? My son was invited to play on Chuck's team. First year playing with Express. It looks to be two B teams. I was curious to know what skill level Chuck's team is at in relation to the other B team and the other teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't see any pricing for 9d1. You must be trying to scare people to give your son a better shot. Pathetic really

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard leaga-C is $5,000

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry..... very, very different Dukes team. I would not count on that kind of success against them going forward.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry, not scared of Express down in the real hotbed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sooooooo NOT jealous! I would never want to be part of an organization that runs the way express runs. Guest players - 40 man roster - kids that live in Texas coming for certain tournaments. I would be embarrassed to be a part of that - sorry don't flatter yourself

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just curious is that an accurate assessment of all the teams? My son was invited to play on Chuck's team. First year playing with Express. It looks to be two B teams. I was curious to know what skill level Chuck's team is at in relation to the other B team and the other teams.

B+ team. A lot of returning players and some adds from tryouts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
someone explain to me the diff between Schwalje and Chuck team..I would rather be on Schwalje team i think because Chuck I think is a Sr in college..How can he coach while going to school and playing...Was told by a dad at tryouts that Schwalje is the 2nd team practicing with Channy team...My son is on Chuck and i just want to understand the difference

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

B+ team. A lot of returning players and some adds from tryouts.

Agreed.

Team selection this year seems odd, at best.

Both teams appear similar in talent with potential to grow.

In reality, You won't know until you see who accepts the invites, which families fully commit time to the program and how the teams play together.

Chucks have a great coaching staff.....time will tell.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are pathetic. They haven't even announced the pricing yet

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was at the 91 Tryout yesterday. Over 100 Kids and a ton of talent. Jr is by far the best in this age group in the country, fakes and shots are unbelievable for a kid his age. If he plays for this age group they are going to be fun to watch.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Leg A Sea is trash

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are pathetic. They haven't even announced the pricing yet

And do you think that having tryouts for $100 without telling you the price isn't pathetic? The answer for price will be above $4000. That is a bet! And they have parents jammed up now in that they paid their money and limited their kids options. Without a doubt it is a dirtbag move.

Say what you want about them, but Igloo lead the way on this and now they are really the model. They got exclusive field access, now 91 bought the rights to a facility, its like the arms race to the most expensive. And these guys make $ on everything, and I mean everything.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm hearing crazy tuition numbers from Legassy and 9D1 ? Is this true, 5k for Legassy and 4500 for 9D1? Do they think money grows on trees?????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was at the 91 Tryout yesterday. Over 100 Kids and a ton of talent. Jr is by far the best in this age group in the country, fakes and shots are unbelievable for a kid his age. If he plays for this age group they are going to be fun to watch.

Too bad Jr couldn't help 91 2022 at the WSYL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Of course he's the best. He should be. He is two years older than everyone.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm hearing crazy tuition numbers from Legassy and 9D1 ? Is this true, 5k for Legassy and 4500 for 9D1? Do they think money grows on trees?????

Terrible but its a business now......it will be an arms race until the parents say enough is enough. Parents are too afraid to say no.

Great sport getting ruined by greed.

Imagine if people saved this amount for college! or tutoring!

Luckily, we can kinda swing the cost for now.

It certainly give wealthy families a huge advantage!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So your plan is to come on here and make up a number regarding tuition. I think you did that to scare people away so your son has a better chance. That is a dirtbag move. As for tryouts, $100 is quite common these days and no one says you have to take the spot. If you dont like the price go play somewhere else, luckily there are plenty of options. Better yet since lacrosse is such a money making machine why dont you start your own program. This way your kid can play for free and you dont have to try and scare people away from tryouts. You could even name them The Phantoms after the numbers you make up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who knows. But if economic pricing theory were true (supply and demand) that wouldn't be the case for club lax on LI. However, it is the upper tier club demand which drives up the pricing. You pay for a what is perceived to be a superior product. The sport is already socioeconomic as it was expensive for a lot people already. And you hear the same 2nd tier club feedback all the time... 1/2 the price, good coaching, and great families. But they seem to never take that next step to compete against the top clubs and as long as that divide exists, you will see more and more disparate pricing. I would love to see a 2nd tier club beat a top tier club and introduce more parity. All my opinion, but good subject to talk about.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Assuming Chuck practices with Channy's AA team, the practices will be frequent, fast paced and the coaching will be good. However, based on past experience when the 2022 B team has practiced with the AA team, the AA players will get preference in terms of reps etc in the different drills.

The bigger issue will be what happens at games and tournaments. Who will be the game day coaches for the Chuck team? This has been the biggest problem in the past. Unlikely, that Channy and Lynott Sr. will be coaching this team at tournaments given their commitments to their existing teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Curious what everyones opinion is regarding what seems to be a growing trend of LI clubs recruiting and taking kids from other states?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Schwalje 2022 is the team that is practicing with the Channy AA team. Schwalje got the boys that were on the AA team last year that didnt play too much..Some new kids also on the team from what my son told me.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please explain it to me.if you jump from club to club and have a different couch every year how can your evaluate your child's progress. Do college coaches really care what club they played for! And did you know that four years of D1 college lacrosse adds ten years to your body age! Nobody else is doing this to your kid but you!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did Turtles send out 2022 invites? If so when did they go out?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Curious what everyones opinion is regarding what seems to be a growing trend of LI clubs recruiting and taking kids from other states?

The win at any cost theory of lacrosse is not teaching our kids any values and or morals! We have enough talent on Long Island to beat anyone in the country ! As was proven in the Warrior All Star games ! Keep Long Island teams with OUR kids !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So your plan is to come on here and make up a number regarding tuition. I think you did that to scare people away so your son has a better chance. That is a dirtbag move. As for tryouts, $100 is quite common these days and no one says you have to take the spot. If you dont like the price go play somewhere else, luckily there are plenty of options. Better yet since lacrosse is such a money making machine why dont you start your own program. This way your kid can play for free and you dont have to try and scare people away from tryouts. You could even name them The Phantoms after the numbers you make up.

I like that, Thanks, for the idea. Phantoms Lax will smoke everyone next year!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually experiencing different coaches will add to a players growth and with regards to college coach caring were you play club is ridiculous and the only one's pushing that line are the club's themselves. High Schools you play at might have more of an impact especially with new guidelines for commitments. If you are good enough they will come. Best thing a young player can do is play multi-sports .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Schwalje 2022 is the team that is practicing with the Channy AA team. Schwalje got the boys that were on the AA team last year that didnt play too much..Some new kids also on the team from what my son told me.

Oh and your son knows. Channy told us directly that Chuck's team will be practicing with his team and that there are AA kids on Chuck's team as well. Love how you don't have accurate information or better yet, listening to the gossip of your 13 year old on snap chat.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good luck on Chuck team. When will he show up. Lol

Page 5 of 45 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 44 45

Link Copied to Clipboard