BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,324
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Re: Girls 2022 - 8th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are there any decent programs for 22s that don't travel off if Long Island. Thanks

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

M and D are nothin' but a bunch of floppers! The coaches daughter is good, but is full of drama. Almost as much drama as the coaches have towards the officials during a call they think should go their way. Good team, GREAT DRAMA, and have 2-3 threats rather than play team ball. That will be exposed during their HS stint.

My daughter's team has played M&D too many times to count. Her team likes to play them because it's always competitive and hard fought. They are a good team with bench depth, not just 2-3 threats, and play great team ball. The coach's daughter is good, but is no more full of drama than 80% of the girls playing this sport. Have you never watched a college game? Drama is part of the game. Their coaches have never been out of line during games I've witnessed. My daughter's coach is a bump on a log, and the asst coach is a mute. I would much rather have a passionate coach who is into the game and paying attention to what is going on than what my daughter has now. I hate to rain on your sour parade, but you must have an axe to grind.

Well, you must be a joy to deal with

Yes my daughter's team has played m&d several times. The parents dont stop complaining the entire time. I guess they feel they must constanly attack other team's players and refs. The coaches need to have a talk with them,but with the coaches doing the same thing, that wont happen. Daddy ball at it's finest or shall i say worst

Let's break down this daddy ball. Heroes- two dad coaches and a sister coach. Both players dont come off the field. MnD- two parent coaches, one whose player doesn't play much, and the other player who plays when not faking injuries. TLC- can't even keep up with their coaches because they change so frequently. Red shirts- club director coaches the team and his daughter never leaves the field. Skywalkers is the only competitive team with no parent coaching.

That's because parents are not allowed to coach. It is a great organization.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Part of the reason I left our local rec and parks and switched to club was to get away from the "daddy ball" and "friends of the age group coordinators make the teams" bullsh&t. Now I am seeing the same things at clubs that are charging a ton of money. Parent coaches and/or assistant coaches are coaching these so called "elite" club teams. Part of me thinks we should all go back to rec and pay way less money to watch little Suzie make a team and/or get playing time when there's other better/stronger players.

M&D is supposed to be the top (or one of the top 3) clubs around and their teams are full of parent coaches

Learn to flop. M&d.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This issue seems to be heard all across these threads, it's either Daddy Coaches who favor their own kid or College Player Coaches staring at their phones...
Im not sure what the answer is but I keep shelling out the dough for her to be part of an elite team

It's not always a bad thing to have a parent coach.

Especially if your the daughter of the parent/coach

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Part of the reason I left our local rec and parks and switched to club was to get away from the "daddy ball" and "friends of the age group coordinators make the teams" bullsh&t. Now I am seeing the same things at clubs that are charging a ton of money. Parent coaches and/or assistant coaches are coaching these so called "elite" club teams. Part of me thinks we should all go back to rec and pay way less money to watch little Suzie make a team and/or get playing time when there's other better/stronger players.

M&D is supposed to be the top (or one of the top 3) clubs around and their teams are full of parent coaches

Learn to flop. M&d.

Do you prefer straight or bendable, Heros dad? Your supply has got to be running low.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't you have something better to do then troll teenage girls lacrosse blogs between 1:50 am and 1:55 am. Loser says WHAT?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't you have something better to do then troll teenage girls lacrosse blogs between 1:50 am and 1:55 am. Loser says WHAT?

Clown?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are there any decent programs for 22s that don't travel off if Long Island. Thanks

Wrong forum

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Do you honestly think there's teenage daughters on here. There's only disgruntled dads on here who should really get lives of their own

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Do you honestly think there's teenage daughters on here. There's only disgruntled dads on here who should really get lives of their own

Pathetic disgruntled dads who say "Loser says WHAT?!" explains so much.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pathetic disgruntled dads who say "Loser says WHAT?!" explains so much.

Exactly

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Reporting live from heros tryouts. 65 girls. Mish mash of talent. Green team won't change.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Reporting live from heros tryouts. 65 girls. Mish mash of talent. Green team won't change.

😴

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Way to stay classy, heros dad.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Ended up with 95 girls. possibly an add from Stars(Attack), MD United(Attack) and a defender from somewhere. Green will be ADDING players, up to 4 or 5 (confirmed).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Wooga10

Ended up with 95 girls. possibly an add from Stars(Attack), MD United(Attack) and a defender from somewhere. Green will be ADDING players, up to 4 or 5 (confirmed).

Somebody will be losing playing time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There was no way there were 95 girls there. You don't know how to count. It was around 65.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There was no way there were 95 girls there. You don't know how to count. It was around 65.

I counted 64 . Nowhere near 95 girls.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

🐂💩

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
funny thing your daughter was one of the 64 or 65. I thought Heros was a bad program, winning only 4 of 7 tournaments and spring league. Hmmm.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Thats cool, the official count that checked in at the tent was 95. But, I guess the facilitators cannot count either. To each their own.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

🐂💩

Great. More idiot hero's dads to deal with.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
funny thing your daughter was one of the 64 or 65. I thought Heros was a bad program, winning only 4 of 7 tournaments and spring league. Hmmm.

No one said heros was a bad program. Everyone said it's the Green parents that are the problem. There is no doubt you will keep proving everyone right. Have at it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thats cool, the official count that checked in at the tent was 95. But, I guess the facilitators cannot count either. To each their own.

Who cares how many were there. a large number would be expected for a free tryout.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who cares how many were there. a large number would be expected for a free tryout.

is that 95 for all age groups or just the 22's?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]
is that 95 for all age groups or just the 22's?[/quote]

Only 2022 tried out last night. And don't believe the Heros dad, there were not 95 players there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
just 2022's.. Interesting saw a few M & D, skywalkers players there, taking advantage of the FREE tryout before they pay for their own tryout i guess?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
just 2022's.. Interesting saw a few M & D, skywalkers players there, taking advantage of the FREE tryout before they pay for their own tryout i guess?

Yes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not unusual for players to explore multiple options...in case they lose their spot, trying options to move up from B to A team, other reasons.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not unusual for players to explore multiple options...in case they lose their spot, trying options to move up from B to A team, other reasons.

I agree. Players should always have back up plans. Registration numbers mean nothing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did you get that info from the coaches husband ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes.

red and white girls

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No one said heros was a bad program. Everyone said it's the Green parents that are the problem. There is no doubt you will keep proving everyone right. Have at it.

Exactly. Idiot fits the stereotype. What an idiot

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Exactly. Idiot fits the stereotype. What an idiot

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did you get that info from the coaches husband ?

He has a wife, not a husband. Or maybe he does have a husband too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am a hoco parent who was at tryouts last night. There were a lot of girls there, but not 95. Besides the green players, there was a small handful of other A players, but it was mostly B players trying out. The tryout was run well. I do question having older sisters of current green players as evaluators. That makes for very biased evaluations.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Guessing a certain Hero's dad doesnt realize he's posting while signed in on a registered acct.....lol, who could that be.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No they were skywalkers Blue and M & D Black players, not their white or red teams. must not be happy in paradise.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No they were skywalkers Blue and M & D Black players, not their white or red teams. must not be happy in paradise.

More like wishful thinking on your part.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Guessing a certain Hero's dad doesnt realize he's posting while signed in on a registered acct.....lol, who could that be.

Who could Wooga10 be?

Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard