BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 48 1 2 3 4 5 47 48
Re: Boys 2025 - 5th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yes. looked AWESOME

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Worst Igloo kids went to 24. Best 24 kid went to Igloo. Hmmmmmmmmmm Is 24 trying to be the 2025s Tallest [lacrosse]?

24 will beat Igloo this year

Are you guys talking about the 24 team that played during halftime of Lizards game?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone have info on Bluefish for this age? Was there a team for this age this past season?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone have info on Bluefish for this age? Was there a team for this age this past season?

We played a lot of teams and never matched up against them at 2025. My opinion is stick with the bigger clubs. Their 2nd teams are usually better than the 2nd tier clubs A teams. Leggacee and Express have really good coaching and teams for their 2nd teams at this age. Probably because those the best teams in the age.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any info about fl$ for this age group?

B level. About as good as the 2nd team on Express. They played 2 1 goal games and a tie. Tryout for Express tonight, top notch coaching and training there. A level you get Channel and 2nd team you get O'Reilly who is one the best trainer's around, especially in the younger grades. No drama either.

Express might have 3 teams this coming season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you are not looking to join the top 3 'A' clubs (being realistic unlike many here). What are some good, well run, nice parents B teams folks would recommend in Nassau area.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LI Sharks, Empire Nassau , Millon Force , Bengals

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Icon very good coaching

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

B level. About as good as the 2nd team on Express. They played 2 1 goal games and a tie. Tryout for Express tonight, top notch coaching and training there. A level you get Channel and 2nd team you get O'Reilly who is one the best trainer's around, especially in the younger grades. No drama either.

Didn't have the numbers this evening for 3 teams. But a lot of good players were out there. Should be two very good teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No chance Express has 3 teams unless they hold 7 more rounds of tryouts.... Numbers were very light tonight...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HitMen will truly dominate...

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you are not looking to join the top 3 'A' clubs (being realistic unlike many here). What are some good, well run, nice parents B teams folks would recommend in Nassau area.

Shore2Shore Monday. Good coaching, plus some movement could have them B+ level team early on. They'll beat all of the other mentioned true B teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks for the comic relief. I enjoy it along with the TB posts. Please keep posting.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No chance Express has 3 teams unless they hold 7 more rounds of tryouts.... Numbers were very light tonight...

I counted 38 kids

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Turtles will destroy hitmen. Teams looking sick.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I counted 38 kids

I counted 38 kids

I counted 51 with the goalies

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2 and last chance to earn a spot is tomorrow.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Are you saying express is not a well run A or B team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]No chance Express has 3 teams unless they hold 7 more rounds of tryouts.... Numbers were very light tonight...

I counted 38 kids

I counted 38 kids

Wow, 13 Goalies.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Shore2Shore Monday. Good coaching, plus some movement could have them B+ level team early on. They'll beat all of the other mentioned true B teams

Based on the 91 experience, I would be concerned first about Daddy ball. Also, be sure to ask about the workload and pin the Coach (now Director) down. The Coach bailed out during HS season and the kids were underprepared.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]No chance Express has 3 teams unless they hold 7 more rounds of tryouts.... Numbers were very light tonight...

I counted 38 kids

I counted 38 kids

Wow, 13 Goalies.

Just saw Channy this morning in South Hampton buying a New 60ft Yacht. He was very happy with turn out for his tryouts. What a nice man.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Channy has no time to be on a boat. hes at every tournament with the teams he coaches every weekend every state no time to be boating. his printing press is rolling and he is making sure it stays that way Haters gonna Hate. just your own jealously typing

I counted 38 kids

I counted 38 kids

Wow, 13 Goalies.

Just saw Channy this morning in South Hampton buying a New 60ft Yacht. He was very happy with turn out for his tryouts. What a nice man.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Turtles will destroy hitmen. Teams looking sick.

As in pathetic. Not enough talent to go around at 2025.most of the talented players are on the top 3.keep drinking the kool aid from the turtles and the parents of those kids that could not make a true A team this year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Channy has no time to be on a boat. hes at every tournament with the teams he coaches every weekend every state no time to be boating. his printing press is rolling and he is making sure it stays that way Haters gonna Hate. just your own jealously typing

I counted 38 kids

I counted 38 kids

Wow, 13 Goalies.

Haha. True. He is always at practices and tournaments. Just another hater whose kid doesn't get any playing time on the A team.

For the person who said he counted 38 kids- you're full of crap and obviously was not there. Channy team alone has 32 kids. I was there and can say at least 55 kids. Maybe about 15 that were wearing helmets from other clubs or town teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I counted 38 kids

I counted 38 kids

Wow, 13 Goalies.

Haha. True. He is always at practices and tournaments. Just another hater whose kid doesn't get any playing time on the A team.

For the person who said he counted 38 kids- you're full of crap and obviously was not there. Channy team alone has 32 kids. I was there and can say at least 55 kids. Maybe about 15 that were wearing helmets from other clubs or town teams.

"Channy team alone has 32 kids" You say that like it's a good thing??! That Express has a penchant to field teams that are almost as large as a college roster is a problem for everyone but Channy as he collects his $.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mixed Nuts would destroy the Turtle-heads

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I counted 38 kids

I counted 38 kids

Wow, 13 Goalies.

Plus that's not even counting the kids from Texas and the ones that were extended a private invite. We are stacked!! Number one look out here we come.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Based on the 91 experience, I would be concerned first about Daddy ball. Also, be sure to ask about the workload and pin the Coach (now Director) down. The Coach bailed out during HS season and the kids were underprepared.

I second this. I'd be concerned whether this team is a priority. It was not a priority when he was at 91.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yes. looked AWESOME

Worst Igloo kids went to 24. Best 24 kid went to Igloo. Hmmmmmmmmmm Is 24 trying to be the 2025s Tallest [lacrosse]?

24 will beat Igloo this year

Are you guys talking about the 24 team that played during halftime of Lizards game?

You are both fools as that was a younger team. Must be MV again touting his kid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
S2S. Team to watch out for. This year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New head coach (O'Keefe), new indoor practice facility. Box lacrosse in the winter. This team is definitely a priority.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
S2S is coached by the coach who quit 9d1. Hopefully, he took all the drama with him when he left. lol5tnnuy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mixed Nuts would destroy the Turtle-heads

Love it, they got a nickname already.. They don't even have a team yet but they got a nickname..LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New head coach (O'Keefe), new indoor practice facility. Box lacrosse in the winter. This team is definitely a priority.

New this, new that ... same parents = same crap.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Jealousy gets you no where. Just because your stuck in the mud with your cloud dont hate. Haters going to hate. Not going to lie, kind of excited here.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok reef will be watching his kid play at penn state. He runs 45 minute practices. Just all window dressing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Jealousy gets you no where. Just because your stuck in the mud with your cloud dont hate. Haters going to hate. Not going to lie, kind of excited here.

Express parents don't know each other, let alone talk to each other. They just stand in line to praise almighty MC (Chucky)!!! No drama is laughable ... wait to another kids parents pays MC more $$$$ and kids on the first line move down... going to happen!!

All is well in goose land, NOT... Little attackman playing 2024 and 2025 makes everyone real happy. There are Geese parents that hate each other... can't wait for the drama to unfold with the WI crew when the new WI kid takes a starting middie spot. Should be interesting.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who are the coaches for the Geese this year??
Any changes??Tryouts next week

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Doesn't matter and who cares .... It's all about the little Golden Goose Attackman. Never practices and then never comes off the field. Forget about daddy ball, it's owner ball and he knows nothing about lacrosse!! Haha ... good luck you fools. Quack Quack

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Doesn't matter and who cares .... It's all about the little Golden Goose Attackman. Never practices and then never comes off the field. Forget about daddy ball, it's owner ball and he knows nothing about lacrosse!! Haha ... good luck you fools. Quack Quack

Best part of this is that the Director is smart and made sure the older son is on 91. So his Chammy boy doesn't play for his own program or the catholic school feeder express, he plays for Mule and Turrini both now part of 91 2025. Can't make this stuff up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And now they have angry WI daddy coach who's son is sure to grab a 1st line middie spot from another kid while ol' daddy boy works his way over to the coaching sideline. People wanna know who's coaching the Geese, huh? Give it time and you'll know. Good luck with all that!

Page 3 of 48 1 2 3 4 5 47 48

Link Copied to Clipboard