BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,672
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 291 of 327 1 2 289 290 291 292 293 326 327
Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Another joke at the so called national championships. Should have played them at Hofstra! NO talent except the LI teams. All tournament team is from LI with 1 PA. Good for Igloo on a big win in the younger age group.

Wait how is it a joke of a tournament yet You anoint igloos w "the big win". Someone got knocked out early

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I want to personally thank LI parents for being so "defunct" as a support system for your organizations. You make everyone else look like rationale citizens. If you don't like your situation leave, however you probably realize that this is your best option, regardless of the drama.

This thread is comical!

Yes, we live in MD and we don't witness this type of dissemination in the ranks. Perhaps that is "WHY" there is success in our organizations/State (except holdbacks.. cough/cough excuses) No player favoritism to the degree mentioned, no undermining from parents, and certainly no blasting on a public forum about individual coaches/players (with exception of Redshirts).

Like Janet Jackson said, "U-N-I-T-Y"!!! Good luck with that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thorn and Wright will combine their top players to be considered a solid team or will they continue to ruin this age group?

Not if BT and SG are the coaches.

Thought that's what they did last year, but in fact girls left and they brought up players that weren't good to ride pine, and got worse. There actually are a few really good girls that must be getting sick of the crap and ready to move on like the others. Getting old now, like their director.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Thorn and Wright will combine their top players to be considered a solid team or will they continue to ruin this age group?

Thought that's what they did last year, but in fact girls left and they brought up players that weren't good to ride pine, and got worse. There actually are a few really good girls that must be getting sick of the crap and ready to move on like the others. Getting old now, like their director.

I want to be optimistic about this age group for my daughter's sake but the club doesn't give me any reason to be.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Thorn and Wright will combine their top players to be considered a solid team or will they continue to ruin this age group?

I want to be optimistic about this age group for my daughter's sake but the club doesn't give me any reason to be.

If they were at 17, 18 girls they could make a go of it but with 25+ its a wreck. There just isn't enough talent and the coaches are overmatched in how to play everyone or better yet coach up the weakest kids

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I want to personally thank LI parents for being so "defunct" as a support system for your organizations. You make everyone else look like rationale citizens. If you don't like your situation leave, however you probably realize that this is your best option, regardless of the drama.

This thread is comical!

Yes, we live in MD and we don't witness this type of dissemination in the ranks. Perhaps that is "WHY" there is success in our organizations/State (except holdbacks.. cough/cough excuses) No player favoritism to the degree mentioned, no undermining from parents, and certainly no blasting on a public forum about individual coaches/players (with exception of Redshirts).

It was not Janet.....it was Queen Latifa

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Congrats to the YJ U-13 and U-14 winners.

It sounds like it will be very crowded at the 2023 TG tryouts in a few weeks. I wonder if CR will send a spy to see how many YJ girls show up?

For Thorn's team this season was even worse than last season. Its not getting better time to see what else is out there.

Sure go to TG.SS will get you into a good school (Hofstra) ,that's about it. Good luck with that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This thread is comical!

dissemination in the ranks?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This thread is comical!

Are you kidding? Please go the the Maryland forum and read.... it is worse than these. BOTC started as a LI thing, now supports MD, the insanity in md is worse, just the use of this site is lagging in MD because the dedicated MD thread came later, but steam rolling now and as dysfunctional as it gets.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]What happened to the 2023 YJ teams??? Took a beating in Virginia, heard many girls are looking to leave the program.

Terrible coaching it's been a mess and yes parents are looking for a better environment for their girls.

2021 B also has probles. Favoring girls makes parents upset!

Yep, the "great coach" took down the same team that disappointed all summer and guess what? They didn't make it out of the QFs. Defense and attack are a problem. Maybe if you held a real "tryout" for the Gold team you were taking down there you would have done better. All they did was invite down the top 4 girls from both C and D to a "tryout" and I heard even those girls weren't give much of a shot (except the new assistant coaches daughter). The B team needs to be blown up and replaced with some C and D girls. The C team, which won 3 tourneys this summer, could beat Bert's team right now. And there are a couple of D players that should move up. Nope, he'd rather keep his "gems" and get embarrassed all summer and at the Nationals. Great "coaching". Tryouts and roster formation this November should be interesting, will send a clear message if CR is going to step in or is she going to let Bert keep making the same mistakes. His team has become worse and worse as each year passes, Mt Sinai and friends and family aren't cutting it.

C & D played in the lowest possible brackets agaisnt the least competitive teams.
I would not use that as your high water mark. Bert is a great coach who will sort this out.

C played up in the B division and still dominated, but don't let facts get in the way of Bert's team struggling and many roster spots opening up, or SHOULD be opening up. Only lost by 2 to SW white this summer. They would beat Bert's team. Changes should be coming.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Keep dreaming. Bert will keep plowing forward with the MT Sinai friends and family program.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This thread is comical!

Are you kidding? Please go the the Maryland forum and read.... it is worse than these. BOTC started as a LI thing, now supports MD, the insanity in md is worse, just the use of this site is lagging in MD because the dedicated MD thread came later, but steam rolling now and as dysfunctional as it gets.

OK. I went and looked. You are way off. They are not dysfunctional in MD - they do a lot of bitchin about their former clubs and prior affiliations. They [lacrosse] about the officiating, the "piñata swingers", but mostly about their bad former clubs. It was rare for them to grumble about current clubs. Looks like there is a lot of movement between the clubs if people are not happy. That makes sense.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This thread is comical!

Um it was Queen Latifah not Janet Jackson......

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]What happened to the 2023 YJ teams??? Took a beating in Virginia, heard many girls are looking to leave the program.

Terrible coaching it's been a mess and yes parents are looking for a better environment for their girls.

2021 B also has probles. Favoring girls makes parents upset!

Yep, the "great coach" took down the same team that disappointed all summer and guess what? They didn't make it out of the QFs. Defense and attack are a problem. Maybe if you held a real "tryout" for the Gold team you were taking down there you would have done better. All they did was invite down the top 4 girls from both C and D to a "tryout" and I heard even those girls weren't give much of a shot (except the new assistant coaches daughter). The B team needs to be blown up and replaced with some C and D girls. The C team, which won 3 tourneys this summer, could beat Bert's team right now. And there are a couple of D players that should move up. Nope, he'd rather keep his "gems" and get embarrassed all summer and at the Nationals. Great "coaching". Tryouts and roster formation this November should be interesting, will send a clear message if CR is going to step in or is she going to let Bert keep making the same mistakes. His team has become worse and worse as each year passes, Mt Sinai and friends and family aren't cutting it.

C & D played in the lowest possible brackets agaisnt the least competitive teams.
I would not use that as your high water mark. Bert is a great coach who will sort this out.

C played up in the B division and still dominated, but don't let facts get in the way of Bert's team struggling and many roster spots opening up, or SHOULD be opening up. Only lost by 2 to SW white this summer. They would beat Bert's team. Changes should be coming.

C and D were pretty equal this past summer. A lot of talent on both. If you took the best from both teams, they would smoke Bert's team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This thread is comical!

Ms Jackson if you're nasty.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This thread is comical!

Ms Jackson if you're nasty.

But not nearly as nasty as LI YJ parents are to their own teams, players, coaches, and director. Looks like tryouts should be fun for those folks.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tryouts, are you serious? All tryouts are a joke. Anybody coming to a established team already knows the result. These teams are hand picked before tryout info goes out. Unless it is in younger age group all tryouts are pre- determined.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your kids season is his/her "tryout" for their team spot. Actual tryouts are for cuts and pickups.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tryouts, are you serious? All tryouts are a joke. Anybody coming to a established team already knows the result. These teams are hand picked before tryout info goes out. Unless it is in younger age group all tryouts are pre- determined.

bring your check and a ball, that's the biggest joke, they make $50 thousand at tryouts and they wont supply balls

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

bring your check and a ball, that's the biggest joke, they make $50 thousand at tryouts and they wont supply balls

Great. If JACKOFFALONE is evaluating my kid, who the he'll is evaluating him. Tryouts are a freaking JOKE. He should be the F team coach. F is for failing

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He ruined that team this year

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]He ruined that team this year

He coached the team to a win at Lax for the Cure. Ruined? Aren't you being a bit dramatic

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please make sure that the check clears and that the balls meet NOCSAE standards and are not greasers.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team had 1 loss before Nationals. Lost two 1
Goal games and one other to Igloo/TG. This post is very dramatic.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He coached the team to a win at Lax for the Cure. Ruined? Aren't you being a bit dramatic

Thanks Mrs Jackoffalone! Please tell us what happened at Nationals?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's simple. You drove through 4 states to get beaten by a Long Island team that beats your team on Long Island. Now, was that hard? Now go suck up to CR some more. She likes it almost as much as your credit card payment to do it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJA team coach needs to be fired. Before more girls leave. The whole Brand is tarnished. YJ has never been in a position that they can't beat other LI teams by double digits. Too many girls don't even get a chance due to favoritism. Some already left and proved they belong on the field. More will follow.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's simple. You drove through 4 states to get beaten by a Long Island team that beats your team on Long Island. Now, was that hard? Now go suck up to CR some more. She likes it almost as much as your credit card payment to do it.

Lol
Think you mean credit card auto pay

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lol
Think you mean credit card auto pay

What happened is coach JACKOFFALONE keeps all the same kids (including his own) on the field all game. No one else plays except F & F.By the 2nd game they are all shot from the running and the heat. Shows he has no ability to adjust or coach. And dont be fooled and let Thorne come off and act likethe head coach as she is listed in the org.No way. He calls all the shots. (Unless CR banished him to the goal line extended while she takes over)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Realistically this is just 1 or 2 douchbags posting over and over about Giacolone .Whats so funny is they are the type of people who would never go up to him and say something to his face because they are cowards . I do not have a kid on that team thankfully because these parents posting this nonsense are distigusting .The reason I know you are cowards is because you lie , I watched a few of your nationals games and the coach you hate so much did not play his own kid more that half the game , probably less from what I could see.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Realistically this is just 1 or 2 douchbags posting over and over about Giacolone .Whats so funny is they are the type of people who would never go up to him and say something to his face because they are cowards . I do not have a kid on that team thankfully because these parents posting this nonsense are distigusting .The reason I know you are cowards is because you lie , I watched a few of your nationals games and the coach you hate so much did not play his own kid more that half the game , probably less from what I could see.

Thanks again Mrs. Jackoffalone. You have no clue. And when we spoke up last year we got the speech "we get paid to win" . Did no good. So get you facts straight you brown nose.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry, if your not on the team I have a difficult time believing you know how much play time anyone has. I think you may be the one who is posting over and over again. Just my observation.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]YJA team coach needs to be fired. Before more girls leave. The whole Brand is tarnished. YJ has never been in a position that they can't beat other LI teams by double digits. Too many girls don't even get a chance due to favoritism. Some already left and proved they belong on the field. More will follow.

Your negative posts are really boring. The Coach is fine, the team has talent if your unhappy with the coaching or play time look for another club the team will be better off without you. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My daughter is on the team and we are fed up. It's a toxic environment, The coaches need to be replaced. Parent coaches work occasionally, but not in this situation. I have the feeling more girls will look elsewhere next summer. It's gotten to the point that YJ is the laughing stock of 2023 girls lax. And btw I am not the same poster as the previous back and forth.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its been said over and over. When my oldest played years ago, the YJ's always had the best and the most talent PERIOD. I could have coached the team by dumping out the balls (Sorry, bring your own ball) and then just letting the girls run crazy and do what they do and we would win 95% of the time.

Now, with the overall club lacrosse numbers trending downward AND the many other club options offered the YJ's need good coaching more than ever and they just don't have it. Please stop telling us because they coach a varsity team they are good. For the most part these are coaches that CR got very young, were very loyal, and easily manipulated and so they have stayed.

When was the last time a coach was fired? I can't remember one. Her core coaching group stays win or lose but for the money we pay we should be getting more and that's why her enrollment is down and people are looking around. Families aren't nearly as loyal to CR as they were years ago. Changes are needed. Thanks

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo did not just beat YJ by a goal they won handily. Game was not close. Igloo girls were too skilled and athletic for YJ to keep up. Also a good example of where a parent coach does work.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Could not agree with u more.

Top teams in the past were only a few, u can grab the best athletes put sticks in their hands and sit back as a coach in cruise control. the boys on Long Island have adapted by the pressure of so many competitive teams in their backyard. It's just not express any more/lol. The boys play as a unit, team offense & team defense in boys are a fine tuned oil machine. LI boys are competing and winning against older more athletic md teams solely because of Team play. The trend for girls is starting to happen with other organizations, there a few girls LI organizations starting doing it and visibly can see top teams outside of Ny have followed suit.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks again Mrs. Jackoffalone. You have no clue. And when we spoke up last year we got the speech "we get paid to win" . Did no good. So get you facts straight you brown nose.

Paid to win
That should speak volumes to not only the coach but organization
Never a YJ never will be

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo coach kid is star of team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Its been said over and over. When my oldest played years ago, the YJ's always had the best and the most talent PERIOD. I could have coached the team by dumping out the balls (Sorry, bring your own ball) and then just letting the girls run crazy and do what they do and we would win 95% of the time.

Now, with the overall club lacrosse numbers trending downward AND the many other club options offered the YJ's need good coaching more than ever and they just don't have it. Please stop telling us because they coach a varsity team they are good. For the most part these are coaches that CR got very young, were very loyal, and easily manipulated and so they have stayed.

When was the last time a coach was fired? I can't remember one. Her core coaching group stays win or lose but for the money we pay we should be getting more and that's why her enrollment is down and people are looking around. Families aren't nearly as loyal to CR as they were years ago. Changes are needed. Thanks

Many people come on this forum to complain and threaten to leave the club but most are just blowing hot air. YJ is the top organization and will field 3 teams next summer. See everyone at tryouts.

Like Reply Quote
Page 291 of 327 1 2 289 290 291 292 293 326 327
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard