BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 14 15
Boys 2021 - 9th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
TM@BOTC Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
It's the start of the Fall 2017/Summer 2018 season. Use this thread for your posts regarding this age group

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2021 - 9th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
IGLOO Lacrosse is Proud to Announce the addition of
JACK KALEY 
(Four Time NCAA D2 Championship Coach & Four Time National Coach of the Year)
2021 Igloo Avalanche Head Coach!!!

2021 Igloo Avalanche Team FREE tryout:
Date: August 16th
Time: 6pm-8pm
2534 Cedar Swamp Rd., Glen Head,

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
JACK KALEY 

= Damage Control

But I think that ship may have sailed . . .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't let it leave without you going to be a good boat ride
JACK KALEY 

= Damage Control

But I think that ship may have sailed . . .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good for the boys who decide to stay. Not many will leave where they are now, unless they are in a situation that they aren't happy with. Question is how many good players are willing to make a move to play on basically a new team? From what I have been hearing, the better players are moving up to Black Ice, a few found homes at competing teams, and others were turned off by the email. And if only 9 were showing at practice, how many of the core of the team is gone. Most teams are looking to fill holes at this point.

Good luck to the Avalanche players who stay. I think that this is great, but AA should have done this before alienating the core part of the team.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My kid is staying

JACK KALEY 

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My kid is staying

JACK KALEY 

Ok, so that is one, only 21 more to go.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
JACK KALEY 

Are you kidding me D2 coach for Igloo? AA thinks he's god. How could this be good for the club?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why would you spend that kind of money too be on a B team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"B" FOR "B"eat your a team

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good for the boys who decide to stay. Not many will leave where they are now, unless they are in a situation that they aren't happy with. Question is how many good players are willing to make a move to play on basically a new team? From what I have been hearing, the better players are moving up to Black Ice, a few found homes at competing teams, and others were turned off by the email. And if only 9 were showing at practice, how many of the core of the team is gone. Most teams are looking to fill holes at this point.

Good luck to the Avalanche players who stay. I think that this is great, but AA should have done this before alienating the core part of the team.

Best players moving on. Any players who move toward Black Ice, if Avalanche folds, will be Syosset kids to keep the town crony system flowing into the high school program.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Being Depends for the new leader. I'm out. Moving on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Best players moving on. Any players who move toward Black Ice, if Avalanche folds, will be Syosset kids to keep the town crony system flowing into the high school program.

I hope all boys end up where they will get better and have fun playing think the ones who stay will be happy. Good Luck to ALL Boys

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I hope all boys end up where they will get better and have fun playing think the ones who stay will be happy. Good Luck to ALL Boys

When was the last time the head of the organization called about your athlete and it wasn't a sales pitch?

Now you know if that organization cares or your son is just a number.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Because the Syosset HS program stinks, right?
GC in the Igloo mix now, lets see how many 2026,27,28,29,30's from GC crawl into the Igloo system. GC34 no more GC Rams rebirth? Finnell kids are property of AA and im sure big steve will be a part of a coaching staff soon enough

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

the Igloo and 9D1 B teams are better than many A teams out there. If you can't crack Black Ice or Blaze, where else would you go. Icon is a great option, but if you're in Suffolk, it is tough to get there. Express is a joke, and no way would I want my kid to be part of the 40 man roster and not be able to play because he isn't going to a Catholic school. Outlaws Elite is a good team, but no better than Avalanche.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Outlaws Have over 90 Kids signed up for 2021
We will Have 3 Teams
1st Tryout is Tonight Walt Whitman High School 7-9
Thanks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

the Igloo and 9D1 B teams are better than many A teams out there. If you can't crack Black Ice or Blaze, where else would you go. Icon is a great option, but if you're in Suffolk, it is tough to get there. Express is a joke, and no way would I want my kid to be part of the 40 man roster and not be able to play because he isn't going to a Catholic school. Outlaws Elite is a good team, but no better than Avalanche.

Whatever Avalanche WAS, it will be comprised of probably mostly new players, so you have no clue as to what they will BE. As far as comparing last season's Outlaws Select (not "Elite"!) with Avalanche, my son's team played both, and Avalanche wasn't even CLOSE to being what Outlaws Select was.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Uncle Johns band
We will Have 3 Teams
Thanks

OK Oultaws Mom - I see that you are posting virtually the same thing on every board. Nice try - how much are they taking off your son's fee for [lacrosse] yourself out?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Very True

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
JACK KALEY to Coach 2021 Igloo Avalanche Team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tide 2.0 is the way to go.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tide is good if we need out uniforms cleaned.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For more info or any questions email: Avalancheteam2021@gmail.com

JACK KALEY to Coach 2021 Igloo Avalanche Team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So funny.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tide 2.0 is the way to go.

My son is not leaving his current team to go to this question mark. I don't see how they will draw the talent to compete with some of the better teams out there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Whatever Avalanche WAS, it will be comprised of probably mostly new players, so you have no clue as to what they will BE. As far as comparing last season's Outlaws Select (not "Elite"!) with Avalanche, my son's team played both, and Avalanche wasn't even CLOSE to being what Outlaws Select was.

Wow, that says a lot. Avalanche used to be on par with the Select, Black, Elite, or whatever they want to call themselves. No wonder they broke the team up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow, that says a lot. Avalanche used to be on par with the Select, Black, Elite, or whatever they want to call themselves. No wonder they broke the team up.

My kid never played for Outlaws, but their teams go like this: Select, Gold, and then Black - it's really not that hard. So, basically we have no idea which Outlaws team you were comparing them to . . .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We will Have 3 Teams
Thanks

OK Oultaws Mom - I see that you are posting virtually the same thing on every board. Nice try - how much are they taking off your son's fee for [lacrosse] yourself out?

Note how Uncle Johns Band isn't anonymous? That's because it's the Outlaws director posting. Unlike you who hide behind anonymity.

Only [lacrosse] is your negative post.....I guess and now mine.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice a$$ tattoo Outlaws Mom...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My kid never played for Outlaws, but their teams go like this: Select, Gold, and then Black - it's really not that hard. So, basically we have no idea which Outlaws team you were comparing them to . . .

Outlaws changed the name each season for the past two years. Once was Black, and Silver and now Select, Gold and Black with a few changes every year in between. Avalanche used to run with what is now Select and would crush what is now Gold. Same with Ambush. All 3 were on par. But Recon ran with Avalanche early in the season and was looking for a rematch at the Blue and Gold, but AA brought the Black Ice kids to make sure that they won. So we really don't know how good or bad Avalanche was at the end.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We will Have 3 Teams
Thanks

Good to hear. I sent a few of my PAL players to it, hope they make it. Good program and well run.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did your son produce 25 D1 players?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please stop making things up. Avalanche never played Outlaws select. Avalanche played Outlaws Gold this year to one goal games.

Outlaws changed the name each season for the past two years. Once was Black, and Silver and now Select, Gold and Black with a few changes every year in between. Avalanche used to run with what is now Select and would crush what is now Gold. Same with Ambush. All 3 were on par. But Recon ran with Avalanche early in the season and was looking for a rematch at the Blue and Gold, but AA brought the Black Ice kids to make sure that they won. So we really don't know how good or bad Avalanche was at the end.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You have no clue. Outlaws Gold tied Avalanche 5-5 this Summer. Also Outlaws Select never played Avalanche. I don't know first hand about the other "facts" and opinions you talk about but based on your lack of knowledge of what I mentioned already I would assume everything you say is nonsense.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yup - there were at least 5, if not more, BI players on Avalanche when my son's team played them @ the LI Warrior Classic. It's blatantly obvious when the director's son is there on the field with his name on the back of his pinnie!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Recon can't run with any A team. You beat Express B team 4-2. Beat the Jesters by one. Lost to a couple of C teams. All those teams are teams that don't cut anyone and take any kid that signs up. Recon is a good B team but that is it. Any of the top 7 or 8 teams will beat them by ten. Had you played Avalanche again you would have lost to them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Recon can't run with any A team. You beat Express B team 4-2. Beat the Jesters by one. Lost to a couple of C teams. All those teams are teams that don't cut anyone and take any kid that signs up. Recon is a good B team but that is it. Any of the top 7 or 8 teams will beat them by ten. Had you played Avalanche again you would have lost to them.

The Avalanche has come to rest at the bottom of the mountain. Let it lie and live with it because it's too late to dig out. The cracks in the core began the year before but the organization did not heed the warning. The shouting of the false promises of a second AAA team triggered the final collapse. Keep digging Igloo and you'll find nothing, because the strength of many of those boys you left in the collapse dug themselves out and moved on. They are better and stronger for it and we other organizations know it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Avalanche has come to rest at the bottom of the mountain. Let it lie and live with it because it's too late to dig out. The cracks in the core began the year before but the organization did not heed the warning. The shouting of the false promises of a second AAA team triggered the final collapse. Keep digging Igloo and you'll find nothing, because the strength of many of those boys you left in the collapse dug themselves out and moved on. They are better and stronger for it and we other organizations know it.

The Riddler?????? Great job ...... but the abominable Snowman has arrived and it will continue

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Riddler?????? Great job ...... but the abominable Snowman has arrived and it will continue

Yes the snowman has arrived but how's the climate? If you’d like to know, where your top players will go, riddle me this:

We are a motley crew of organizations that likes to go with the ebb and flow or create a surprise attack. So, when you see us riding the rails please note we are holding the world on our shoulders with the sole purpose of leaving it for the next generation. The world is ours! Who are we?

Everyone can play. (Hint: There are seven hidden gems.)

Best of luck. The new coach has an amazing record, just not right for all. Hope it turns around.

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard