BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 64 of 64 1 2 62 63 64
Re: Boys 2022 - 8th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You make a commitment to us...until a holdback comes along that we can replace you with...

Coach is wannabe high school coach who drives a truck covered in line-x with a fake claymore mine on the front of it. Would you want your kid playing for this guy?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You make a commitment to us...until a holdback comes along that we can replace you with...

Coach is wannabe high school coach who drives a truck covered in line-x with a fake claymore mine on the front of it. Would you want your kid playing for this guy?

If you're into criticism, you could probably find something about every coach to criticize, as you did with this coach. However, to go after a coach for driving a truck with whatever adornments seems a little silly.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Mine was one who played for him until a holdback replaced him. My son would play for him tomorrow if he had the opportunity.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you're into criticism, you could probably find something about every coach to criticize, as you did with this coach. However, to go after a coach for driving a truck with whatever adornments seems a little silly.

Sounds like ex military. Even tho the military never allowed holdbacks/prefirsts in. They had to be on age to get in.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Mine was one who played for him until a holdback replaced him. My son would play for him tomorrow if he had the opportunity."

Don't bother having him try out - he won't make it. Johnny Holdback is bigger, faster and stronger.

In terms of the truck - what adult drive around with a mine on the front of his car? What kid does for that matter?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Page 64 of 64 1 2 62 63 64

Link Copied to Clipboard