BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Boys 2020 - 10th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
TM@BOTC Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
It's the start of the Fall 2017/Summer 2018 season. Use this thread for your posts regarding this age group

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2020 - 10th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looking at ty Xander's site for 2018 commits:
16 D1 for crabs
16 D1 for fca
11 D1 for Hawks

Anytime you have an entire starting lineup committed, you are doing something right

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
These comments about club commits are so dumb. These particular clubs do not develop anything. Each year the cut and add, which is fine, so long as we all understand they are just building all-star teams of kids developed elsewhere. Then the MIAA schools play the regular season schedule where these kids are recruited. Parasite clubs claim credit. Joke.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
These comments about club commits are so dumb. These particular clubs do not develop anything. Each year the cut and add, which is fine, so long as we all understand they are just building all-star teams of kids developed elsewhere. Then the MIAA schools play the regular season schedule where these kids are recruited. Parasite clubs claim credit. Joke.

Most of Hawks have been with program since elementary or early middle school years, so there are clubs that develop players, also there are more than 11 D1 commits on that 2018 team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Um. When is the last time you saw a bunch of college coaches watching an MIAA game?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

while it is not the norm, how do you explain kids that commit to a college before they enter high school, i'm not saying it is right or wrong, that is another debate, but you can't dismiss the impact that playing in the summer had on their recruitment.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Most of Hawks have been with program since elementary or early middle school years, so there are clubs that develop players, also there are more than 11 D1 commits on that 2018 team

So the best kids are developed by clubs before high school?

Then looking at the 2021s, the last pre high school year, the crabs won hoco while fca and Hawks tied for 5th place.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think it really comes down to how you define develop? If you mean create above avg to great teams and place them in the best of the best tournaments then yes they "Develop" these kids. But if you define develop as who taught them how to hold the stick and roll dodge this can be several different places.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Then looking at the 2021s, the last pre high school year, the crabs won hoco while fca and Hawks tied for 5th place.

i would hope so, i'm sure the hoco 8th grade league was easier the 2nd time around

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

i would hope so, i'm sure the hoco 8th grade league was easier the 2nd time around

It wasn't easier for Hawks second time around, they still came in 5th place, even with all of their hoidbacks.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The clubs you hate don't do any development, ok, great, thanks, dude. Go back to whatever you've been smoking as the world has been turning for the past several years. Stop worrying about lacrosse; you have no reason to be worrying about lacrosse. Keep that stash away from your kids. Everything's a joke, clubs, MIAA, you got it, keep on keeping on, my man.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So 18 kids get 1/4 or 1/2 scholarships if their lucky. And their parents spent a year of college tuition to play for club and travel etc. just put your money in 529 when they are 8 and you've got more money then these partial lax scholarships. Enjoy watching them play and stop all BS promotion of your clubs and how many kids go to college. News Flash! Only like 10 states have high school lacrosse and nobody watches it outside of Maryland and Long Island.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The clubs you hate don't do any development, ok, great, thanks, dude. Go back to whatever you've been smoking as the world has been turning for the past several years. Stop worrying about lacrosse; you have no reason to be worrying about lacrosse. Keep that stash away from your kids. Everything's a joke, clubs, MIAA, you got it, keep on keeping on, my man.

I think he needs to pass you whatever he is smoking.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So 18 kids get 1/4 or 1/2 scholarships if their lucky. And their parents spent a year of college tuition to play for club and travel etc. just put your money in 529 when they are 8 and you've got more money then these partial lax scholarships. Enjoy watching them play and stop all BS promotion of your clubs and how many kids go to college. News Flash! Only like 10 states have high school lacrosse and nobody watches it outside of Maryland and Long Island.

You're right. My son could have easily gotten into Princeton without lacrosse. I should have stashed that money into a 529 to pay for him to go to Maryland instead.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It wasn't easier for Hawks second time around, they still came in 5th place, even with all of their hoidbacks.

The Hawks suck at Holdbacks. Way too many public school kids. Fca, crabs, madlax are the masters!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The number is 46 states and D.C. playing high school lacrosse, with 139 sanctioned leagues throughout the country. I think people are watching the game everywhere.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs, FCA and Looney's stacked with reclassed kids. No wonder they have a bunch of commits.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're right. My son could have easily gotten into Princeton without lacrosse. I should have stashed that money into a 529 to pay for him to go to Maryland instead.

Watching 529s sucks! Watching you kids play lacrosse rules! Get your priorities straight!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Watching 529s sucks! Watching you kids play lacrosse rules! Get your priorities straight!

Watching 529 plans is painful but they are one of the best college finance tools available, outside of hard saved cash. The way I see things is - plan to fully fund your prospective student athletes via such tools as 529s, focus on grades that gets them closer to high academic schools admissions levels, get 2020 kids starting to work on PSAT. Then work hard to improve lacrosse skills and game to make a stretch school available on the admission angle. Play other sports. If you get any athletic money then that is a bonus!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Serious question. My kid is a late bloomer. He finally decided he wants to take things seriously. He has literally done nothing as far as recruiting goes. He tries out for and is now on a competitive team. What can uncommitted sophomores do as far as contact? Are there certain camps, etc, he should go to?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Serious question. My kid is a late bloomer. He finally decided he wants to take things seriously. He has literally done nothing as far as recruiting goes. He tries out for and is now on a competitive team. What can uncommitted sophomores do as far as contact? Are there certain camps, etc, he should go to?

Hit the gym, get stronger and faster, hit the wall, and wait for 9/1/2018

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If he is just starting now, it's pretty much too late.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He wiil be fine if he is a good player. Get on a competitive club team. Have a great HS season and play this summer in some tournaments and showcases. If no offers...Do it again next year.

if he is a good player he will find a spot this year or next.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks for replies. He plays at an MIAA school and for a competitive club team this year. Also wondering if before the fall tournaments he can/should email coaches or if that's not done now with the new rules. He'd probably be looking at mid to lower ranked D1 schools, maybe D3. He's not a UMD type of guy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks for replies. He plays at an MIAA school and for a competitive club team this year. Also wondering if before the fall tournaments he can/should email coaches or if that's not done now with the new rules. He'd probably be looking at mid to lower ranked D1 schools, maybe D3. He's not a UMD type of guy.

Most schools will have prospect days in the fall that any kid can sign-up for. If there are one or two that might fit his academic and lacrosse profile that might be a thought. Otherwise he should focus on his skills and trying to make varsity next spring. Not the end of the world if he doesn't. Pat Spencer of Loyola U was on JV as a soph at BL. It's never too late. There is a 2018 from Friends School that recently committed to Hopkins. D1 coaches can't communicate with you but D3 actually can

Good luck!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Inside Lacrosse just releaed their Recruiting Issue which ranks the top 25 2020 players. I know rankings don't mean much but incredible to see the amount of talent listed out of Baltimore. 12 our of 25 players......Great job guys!

Hawks - Alex Wicks #24
Looney's - Gabe Braun #18,Blake Gable #14, Brendan Grimes #2
Crabs - Max Cooney #22, Billy Spillman #21, Dane Swanson #4
FCA - Jack Stuzin #17, Jackson Marshall #11, Jack Koras #9, Cole Herbert #6, Daniel Kelly #5

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Inside Lacrosse just releaed their Recruiting Issue which ranks the top 25 2020 players. I know rankings don't mean much but incredible to see the amount of talent listed out of Baltimore. 12 our of 25 players......Great job guys!

Hawks - Alex Wicks #24
FCA - Jack Stuzin #17, Jackson Marshall #11, Jack Koras #9, Cole Herbert #6, Daniel Kelly #5

Great job holdbacks!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Inside Lacrosse just releaed their Recruiting Issue which ranks the top 25 2020 players. I know rankings don't mean much but incredible to see the amount of talent listed out of Baltimore. 12 our of 25 players......Great job guys!

Hawks - Alex Wicks #24

Great job holdbacks!

I don't think the lions listed above care about the lambs opinion

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks - Alex Wicks #24

Great job holdbacks!

I wonder how many are actual holdbacks..Everyone says they are holdbacks..I suspect many are..but maybe many arent?

If it works so good and 75-80% are holdbacks..maybe everyone interested in their child playing lacrosse should know. That way they can hold they child back no matter what.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks - Alex Wicks #24

Congrats to the players. Keep woking.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks - Alex Wicks #24

Great job holdbacks!

These are eligible MIAA athletes. The Resist movement is calling kids names now; not surprising. These kids will keep rising, and you can keep sinking, sweetheart.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Post some birthdates for these kids. Holdbacks galore. Shame.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Post some birthdates for these kids. Holdbacks galore. Shame.

Doing prefirst at a school with prefirst is a shame? This was a lame argument before HS, but seriously, we're going to whine and moan about HS Varsity ages now. There is eligible and ineligible, so other than that, just baby babbling.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's a shame when do prefirst and reclass in the 8th grade and pretend you are in the 10th grade. Can't compete so repeat.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's a shame when do prefirst and reclass in the 8th grade and pretend you are in the 10th grade. Can't compete so repeat.

These are the same kids that you said that about when they were in middle school. Now they are 16 playing against 18/19 year olds in HS, and are still great. I guess you were wrong. Nobody in HS club cares about this argument anymore either. Colleges don't enroll by age. The end.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I let my kid repeat a grade when he transferred to a better middle school, and it was great for him. He's in 11th grade now. If some dbag parent ever calls him a holdback to his face, it will be like getting punched by a Senior.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The things parents will do to get their kids recruited never ceases to amaze me. Too bad your little cupcakes can't play with kids their own age. How about this - when your kid plays in the summer - why not have him play up with the grade he should actually be in. It would make him a better player. Nah - wouldn't want to do that - it would ruin the illusion that your kid is a lax stud. Hey - the good news is you can always do a PG year if things don't pan out. He can graduate from college when he is 24. Proud papa.

In regards to the above comment about those kids playing against Srs and Juniors and doing great - it's because they really are Srs and Jrs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2020's are in high school now so reclassification should not even be on the table for discussion. One year makes a big difference in the middle school years. One year does not make a big difference in high school. Get over it or change sports if your kid is not able to compete at the high school level, but stop dogging the kids who are doing well. Your kid should find whatever he is good at and pursue it with a passion instead of the two of you tearing others down to try to minimize his inadequacies on the lacrosse field.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My kid is on age and verbally committed. He didn't have to play the reclass game to get offers from D1 schools. I'm calling a spade a spade - there are a slew of kids who in anyone's book outside the world of private school lacrosse who are ridiculously old for their grade. Own your cheating ways....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2020's are in high school now so reclassification should not even be on the table for discussion. One year makes a big difference in the middle school years. One year does not make a big difference in high school. Get over it or change sports if your kid is not able to compete at the high school level, but stop dogging the kids who are doing well. Your kid should find whatever he is good at and pursue it with a passion instead of the two of you tearing others down to try to minimize his inadequacies on the lacrosse field.

Spoken like a true holdback parent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My kid is on age and verbally committed. He didn't have to play the reclass game to get offers from D1 schools. I'm calling a spade a spade - there are a slew of kids who in anyone's book outside the world of private school lacrosse who are ridiculously old for their grade. Own your cheating ways....

You are totally full of sh*t. Stop being negative. There are other reasons kids repeat a year other than sports but you just assume it is for sports only. And, whatever the reason it is none of your or any body else's business.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
THEY ARE IN HIGH SCHOOL NOW. IT'S TIME FOR PARENTS TO REALIZE THAT AND STOP WHINING!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Spoken like a true holdback parent.

It's only one extra year your kid will have to wait until mine can give him a job. Be patient, mine spent an extra year in school early, yours can spend an extra one at the beach late. Relax, we got this..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's my business because on age kids have to play against your cheating spawn.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let me guess you held your kid back so he could get recruited and get a fuuuuulllll ride. How did that work out for ya?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You mean play with. You want to win some games, right?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nope, it is not your business, never has been and never will be. Let me guess, you are the neiborhood snoop, wants to know everyone's business. Makes no difference who your kid plays against. Its within the rules/guidelines, grade based. Either live with it or get it changed but in the meantime, put a sock in it. And one more time, you do not know why a kid had to repeat a grade, could be many other reasons other than sports. And that reason is still none of your business.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
On-age in MIAA is under 19 as of Sept. 1 of Senior year. And queue someone that still doesn't understand facts, and can only resort to name-calling in a debate, in 3,2,1...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let me guess you held your kid back so he could get recruited and get a fuuuuulllll ride. How did that work out for ya?

You make the butthurt losers whining about holdbacks even look a step closer to reasonable when you come at us with this mindless drivel.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
On-age in MIAA is under 19 as of Sept. 1 of Senior year. And queue someone that still doesn't understand facts, and can only resort to name-calling in a debate, in 3,2,1...

What in the [lacrosse] are you talking about? You probably don't even know, in 3,2,1 ...BOOM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You make the butthurt losers whining about holdbacks even look a step closer to reasonable when you come at us with this mindless drivel.

You should post your kid's name and birthdate if you're so proud about his holdback status, but inside you're ashamed and will continue to hide it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What in the [lacrosse] are you talking about? You probably don't even know, in 3,2,1 ...BOOM

Honey, did you fart, or was that your brain overheating?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You should post your kid's name and birthdate if you're so proud about his holdback status, but inside you're ashamed and will continue to hide it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No sweetie, that was your loud brain fart we all heard. Again we all ask, what are you talking about? Thought so, you have no clue. Such a waste.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pre-first, reclass, PG. Every trick in the book to give your kid an advantage over his opponent on the field. It's comical...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The BW owner prefers raping 14 yr. girls and then threatening to kill them. If you don't believe me, read it yourself: h**

Can anyone confirm that the Blackwolf owner is this same guy in this article? 26 years old with a 15 year old girl at a school. And people really want to talk about the Madlax owner yelling at kids and mean emails? I guess you all do not care because you have boys?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No sweetie, that was your loud brain fart we all heard. Again we all ask, what are you talking about? Thought so, you have no clue. Such a waste.

MIAA has cap on age, which is 19 or older as of Sept. 1 of Senior year, for eligibility to play sports. So when you ding dongs talk about "on age", as if we are still in U9 ball, you are just spouting off gibberish. Anyone eligible in HS is "on age".

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

MIAA has cap on age, which is 19 or older as of Sept. 1 of Senior year, for eligibility to play sports. So when you ding dongs talk about "on age", as if we are still in U9 ball, you are just spouting off gibberish. Anyone eligible in HS is "on age".

Well how many kids leave the MIAA school and go to Prep school because they are too old?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pre-first, reclass, PG. Every trick in the book to give your kid an advantage over his opponent on the field. It's comical...

Absolutely, except nothing you mention is a trick. Prefirst, repeating a grade in the midst of a public to private MS transfer, and PG are great methods to improve education and experience in sports. Widely practiced in most sports for many decades. Every HS and College system has eligibility requirements. Competing by birthday year after Middle School has never been a thing, and it's ridiculous to hear people on here trying to make a thing out of it. It's not a thing!! We can't bracket life using the U9 system!! At work, should there be a U47 accounts receivable department..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well how many kids leave the MIAA school and go to Prep school because they are too old?

Zero, I suppose, unless true post-grad Prep Schools have started accepting students without a High School diploma. I think you meant to ask, how many kids couldn't play their Senior year of HS because they were no longer eligible. I don't know, I've played, coached, and parented within the MIAA for three decades, and don't know of any. I'm sure it has happened. So that very rare, unknown, maybe non-existent, fraction of a fraction of a fraction person that may have done that (if they exist and are still alive), is that who you are in an uproar about? Is that the person that should drive the reworking of the system?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So lets be clear I got held back in Kindergarten in a public school with a June Birthday. I was 18 my senior year. When I look back I felt the advantage when I played sports. So with the 19 by Sept 1 rule I could of did Kindergarten 3 times and still played all four years of high school ball. And you want people to not be upset that 75% of these teams kids getting D1 spots are two years older then a public school kid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So lets be clear I got held back in Kindergarten in a public school with a June Birthday. I was 18 my senior year. When I look back I felt the advantage when I played sports. So with the 19 by Sept 1 rule I could of did Kindergarten 3 times and still played all four years of high school ball. And you want people to not be upset that 75% of these teams kids getting D1 spots are two years older then a public school kid.

99% of these boys are on Elite teams that 99% of the players out there, re-class or not can't make anyway.

So your upset that Coaches from the top D1 programs are looking for the biggest, strongest, fastest athletes that also have great IQ and stick skills?

Most of the worlds population will never be good enough to participate at the Elite level of anything in life. Get over it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Everyone that doubts pre-first, I give you - this dude.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Um, I think so, but then I kind of think no when I read again. I'm just not sure.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"So let's be clear", then literally made clarity cease to exist

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They do have an official cap of no older than 19 Sept 1 , senior year. Has been look the other way a few times. It is a private league.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Show me an early commit that plays for the Crabs, FCA, etc. and I'll show you a kid that wouldn't be verbally committed without dropping down a grade or two.... If you aint cheatin, you aint tryin....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Show me an early commit that plays for the Crabs, FCA, etc. and I'll show you a kid that wouldn't be verbally committed without dropping down a grade or two.... If you aint cheatin, you aint tryin....

Really picking at fiddlesticks at this point. If you retroactively pushed all holdbacks in the current HS classes back ahead one year, yes these would be the commits for the year ahead. Yes, they would still commit over the 2019 publics that are available. omg with the freakin scenarios. Except for one of those that literally bought it, I'll give you that one.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really picking at fiddlesticks at this point. If you retroactively pushed all holdbacks in the current HS classes back ahead one year, yes these would be the commits for the year ahead. Yes, they would still commit over the 2019 publics that are available. omg with the freakin scenarios. Except for one of those that literally bought it, I'll give you that one.

There are actually three FCA 2020 early commits who all played for a few years at the 2019 level until the summer before their eighth grade year. (They did not reclass to move to 2020) They are all on age and committed early because they stood out even at the 2019 level. Coaches were already watching them a year before they began talking to them. I'm just going to also assume that they are not the only early committed 2020's who are on age and who are excellent players.

You sound a bit irrational and bitter about the commitment process. What you're saying just isn't true no matter how much you want it to be.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There are actually three FCA 2020 early commits who all played for a few years at the 2019 level until the summer before their eighth grade year. (They did not reclass to move to 2020) They are all on age and committed early because they stood out even at the 2019 level. Coaches were already watching them a year before they began talking to them. I'm just going to also assume that they are not the only early committed 2020's who are on age and who are excellent players.

You sound a bit irrational and bitter about the commitment process. What you're saying just isn't true no matter how much you want it to be.

4 of those FCA kids were born before 9-1-01. Several in the 2-2001 to 4-2001. One re-classed in MS, one is a pre-first and 2 started late due to summer birthdays.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

4 of those FCA kids were born before 9-1-01. Several in the 2-2001 to 4-2001. One re-classed in MS, one is a pre-first and 2 started late due to summer birthdays.

Man under armor really messed up when they posted all those kids Birthdays. I wish the birthday was public info. Not to go after the kid but just so the parents have to live up to the plan they went with.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are more than 3 that played up and are now on 2020. Those kids are recruited because they played up for years and got better. I can cite countless examples of kids (boys and girls) playing up and getting better. You can split hairs all you want about summer birthdays. I would hold a BOY with a summer birthday back 100% of the time. One of those kids would ricochet like a pinball in front of the cage, get de-cleated and still put the ball in the net. That is why he is going to a top 5 program. Give the hold back argument a rest. That is all anyone could talk about when my 2018 was in middle school and now no one cares. Heck, no one comments on the 2018s anymore. Until the governing bodies of lacrosse do something, hold backs will exist.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You sound a bit irrational and bitter about the commitment process. What you're saying just isn't true no matter how much you want it to be.[/quote]

4 of those FCA kids were born before 9-1-01. Several in the 2-2001 to 4-2001. One re-classed in MS, one is a pre-first and 2 started late due to summer birthdays.[/quote]

Let's make it easier for you, so you don't have to burn yourself out trying to over-analyze and over-explain. All of those kids will have productive HS Varsity and some level of College lax careers, so it doesn't really matter how or why they got there, how or why eligibility rules are what they are, or how many birthday parties they have had. If a College is interested in you, it matters zero if you did pre-first, repeated a grade, wore a blue collared shirt on Thursday, or had eggs for breakfast on Tuesday - they are just interested, because they like your play and think you can fit in their system. Reading you droll on about months, Summers, whether they packed lunch in Kindergarten, birthdays, I mean you could count leaves on a tree, send out a report to the anonymous lax forum, and spark more interest. Let it go honey, let it go.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Man under armor really messed up when they posted all those kids Birthdays. I wish the birthday was public info. Not to go after the kid but just so the parents have to live up to the plan they went with.

If it was by age, it would just be 90% private school kids from the grade below on the roster, and the same few public school kids. It's by grade, because they want to see recruiting classes. They want experience. They don't care who is the best 15 year old. Even with prefirst and repeating, red-shirting is still common. If there could be two extra post-collegiate grades, College coaches would love it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Several +1 +1 + 2 does not equal 4. You are wrong. They are committed so it does not matter. Give it a rest.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

4 of those FCA kids were born before 9-1-01. Several in the 2-2001 to 4-2001. One re-classed in MS, one is a pre-first and 2 started late due to summer birthdays.[/quote]

Let's make it easier for you, so you don't have to burn yourself out trying to over-analyze and over-explain. All of those kids will have productive HS Varsity and some level of College lax careers, so it doesn't really matter how or why they got there, how or why eligibility rules are what they are, or how many birthday parties they have had. If a College is interested in you, it matters zero if you did pre-first, repeated a grade, wore a blue collared shirt on Thursday, or had eggs for breakfast on Tuesday - they are just interested, because they like your play and think you can fit in their system. Reading you droll on about months, Summers, whether they packed lunch in Kindergarten, birthdays, I mean you could count leaves on a tree, send out a report to the anonymous lax forum, and spark more interest. Let it go honey, let it go.
[/quote]
I think you are missing the point. How did they gain this interest you are speaking of? They where aloud to shine and excel playing kids 18 months younger? We can agree the system puts kids in Grad years. So if you are 18 months old for this grade you have a mathematical advantage every time you are on a field. I agree you still have to be a great player. But if you got 80% more playing time from 3rd grade tell 10th grade because you where 18 months older this is the issue. Yes this is crying of a broken system but truth is truth.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA commits are on age. Sure. You guys are a hoot. If you think those early recruited kids didn't gain an advantage by re-classing you are a delusional. Wonder why Crabs and FCA aren't rolling over teams like they did in the 8th grade? Its because their on age opponents have finally hit puberty. The gig is up now that they are in high school.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA commits are on age. Sure. You guys are a hoot. If you think those early recruited kids didn't gain an advantage by re-classing you are a delusional. Wonder why Crabs and FCA aren't rolling over teams like they did in the 8th grade? Its because their on age opponents have finally hit puberty. The gig is up now that they are in high school.

If you want to continue to focus on speculating about wether or not kids are reclassed (who actually aren't reclassed) then spin your wheels about it. It's not helping you or your son out to do so. Playing up an age group for several years and playing up an age group against kids who were already reclassed in that age group is why they got better and were recruited early. It's not because they are 5 days older than 9/1/01.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quote]
I think you are missing the point. How did they gain this interest you are speaking of? They where aloud to shine and excel playing kids 18 months younger? We can agree the system puts kids in Grad years. So if you are 18 months old for this grade you have a mathematical advantage every time you are on a field. I agree you still have to be a great player. But if you got 80% more playing time from 3rd grade tell 10th grade because you where 18 months older this is the issue. Yes this is crying of a broken system but truth is truth.
[/quote]

I understand obsessive and unhinged people perfectly. Unless you are talking about your own kid/s, there is no point, because you shouldn't be talking about kids that don't belong to you, anonymously or not.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There is no such thing as "on age" relevant to your discussion. HS isn't by age. Club HS isn't by age. Public school system typical age by grade is not a thing that controls other things.
Crabs and FCA are top 5 Nationally. If that's not rolling, I guess I'll just take that instead of rolling. They aren't undefeated or perfect, so hopefully you'll take some solace, maybe some deep breaths, and go find something else to obsess over. When they both go like 40-5 again this year against the best competition, you'll have some limited time to be excited. Enjoy, cheers.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes...and thank you! Oh and I couldn't agree more...please stop obsessing over other people's children. They are none of your concern.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes...and thank you! Oh and I couldn't agree more...please stop obsessing over other people's children. They are none of your concern.

AHHHHHH your kids and these kids play with my kid so how is it not related.
Ok lets make it real simple You and me lets race. But I get to start the race today and you have to wait 18 months before you get to start running.
Ready GO!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Other people's children are not your concern! Your child is your concern. If you chose to let him play and you know there may be older kids on the field...that is your choice.
You as a parent chose to sign your child up to play lacrosse, you pay for it and yes...you even come to the games! That is your choice as a parent of your child.
What is none of your business is another child's age, weight or school of attendance! This is none of your business. Just because you chose to sign your child up for a sport and you don't agree with the rules, does not give you the right to impose on a child you may feel is older than your child. I will tell you how this is a fact! If you were to walk up to a parent of a child and ask them for their child's birth certificate, they would say it's none of your business. Meaning, it's none of your business. If they were doing something wrong or illegal than that would not be OK! Just because you think it is wrong...doesn't make it wrong. If you feel so strongly about it then you shouldn't put your child in that situation. You do have to register to sign your child up for this sport you are complaining about. I keep repeating it so maybe it will sink in. As a parent you chose to let your child play on a field knowing there are older kids. If you do not agree with it than you should not allow your child to play! That is your concern. Should you or should you not let your child play knowing you don't agree with it? That is your only right as a parent...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Other people's children are not your concern! Your child is your concern. If you chose to let him play and you know there may be older kids on the field...that is your choice.
You as a parent chose to sign your child up to play lacrosse, you pay for it and yes...you even come to the games! That is your choice as a parent of your child.
What is none of your business is another child's age, weight or school of attendance! This is none of your business. Just because you chose to sign your child up for a sport and you don't agree with the rules, does not give you the right to impose on a child you may feel is older than your child. I will tell you how this is a fact! If you were to walk up to a parent of a child and ask them for their child's birth certificate, they would say it's none of your business. Meaning, it's none of your business. If they were doing something wrong or illegal than that would not be OK! Just because you think it is wrong...doesn't make it wrong. If you feel so strongly about it then you shouldn't put your child in that situation. You do have to register to sign your child up for this sport you are complaining about. I keep repeating it so maybe it will sink in. As a parent you chose to let your child play on a field knowing there are older kids. If you do not agree with it than you should not allow your child to play! That is your concern. Should you or should you not let your child play knowing you don't agree with it? That is your only right as a parent...

The funny thing is you think I am concern about his well being on the field. He holds his own just fine. And you are correct he is pushed and it makes him a better player. But I am also not a punk push over who just lets people walk over his son. I mean with your logic they had rules about water fountains and where we could sit on a bus. People just should of kept to themselves and just followed the rules as written and never spoke up or out about that. I agree these two things do not compare but when you demand peoples silence on a clear broken system what else can I say. I think the people on my side would just like your side to say " yes we are working the system to screw your kid and help my kid" I would respect that guy way better then your punk a$$ excuses.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok lets make it real simple You and me lets race. But I get to start the race today and you have to wait 18 months before you get to start running.
Ready GO!!

You would probably F that up somehow too, like how you F up this argument.
Oh, and the race wouldn't be by age, it would be by grade, so we'd start at the same time based on the school calendar.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am not concerned with your respect. I think you are out of line talking about other people's children. I think a fine line is being crossed about fact vs perception. You're judgment is very cloudy! You are sort of getting it....the riding on the bus scenario was not a choice. That is example someone being repressed for nothing other than the color of their skin. meaning they did not have a choice.
So my point is.. you make the choice to put your child on a team...knowing there are older kids! Why are you complaining?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The funny thing is you think I am concern about his well being on the field. He holds his own just fine. And you are correct he is pushed and it makes him a better player. But I am also not a punk push over who just lets people walk over his son. I mean with your logic they had rules about water fountains and where we could sit on a bus. People just should of kept to themselves and just followed the rules as written and never spoke up or out about that. I agree these two things do not compare but when you demand peoples silence on a clear broken system what else can I say. I think the people on my side would just like your side to say " yes we are working the system to screw your kid and help my kid" I would respect that guy way better then your punk a$$ excuses.

You just failed at arguing. Silence, please.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ready GO!!

This might be the worst analogy ever

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ready GO!!

No, those kids don't play with your kid. They play on one of a few upper elite teams in the grade. Your kid plays on a different team in a lower bracket. Those kids will never see your kid on the field.
For the race, can it be a long walk off a short plank, except just let me go first after watching you continue to muddle through this argument, please?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please, please just STFU. You sound like total trash....trash that is simply too inept to understand the landscape of this sport. All you can do is get your fat face red, curse and call foul...simply because that is ALL your feeble brain is capable of. You need to stay in your lane...the SLOOOOW lane...and stop driving your 82 Ford Escort in the fast lane ranting to your poor kid and family about all the Lambo's honking and passing you by with that middle finger up!!!

YOU are ALL that is wrong with this sport and this country. Now..about face and go away...you're dismissed!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]
[/quote]

The argument above that these players gained an advantage in the recruiting process because they were older doesn't hold water since the FCA players that were on the inside lacrosse list played with the 2019 class (3 with FCA and 1 with Crabs) until the 19s went to high school. These 2020s committed because were noticed by college coaches as rising 8th graders playing with kids "18 months older".

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]

The argument above that these players gained an advantage in the recruiting process because they were older doesn't hold water since the FCA players that were on the inside lacrosse list played with the 2019 class (3 with FCA and 1 with Crabs) until the 19s went to high school. These 2020s committed because were noticed by college coaches as rising 8th graders playing with kids "18 months older".

[/quote]

EXACTLY!!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Paper classes for everyone at UNC! Woo hoo! Life is grand.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1. We should all acknowledge that be on the older side of a particular class is advantage, whether because a kid was born Sept 2001 or August 2001.

2. There are a some kids that made this "controversial" list that were born in the fall of 2001. Ironically 2 are BL players. If we are to champion these kids as overcoming the "burdens" of competing as "on-age" players we can't simultaneously call kids born sometimes a few days or weeks earlier as "cheaters"

3. The double hold-back is a myth. Not to say it has never happened but nobody can point to any player, past or present and conclusively point to such a kid. An anonymous posting that my kid talked to another kid at a showcase who said he was 17 as a freshman is not proof. There is a kid on the list that was ridiculed as such on this forum and his bday was published on the UA roster as spring 01. Old for a 2020 but not a double hold back.

4. Most of the kids competed and made contributions on varsity teams as 15 year old freshman or just turning 16. They played against kids that were obviously up to 4 years older.

5. This isn't new. Under the former U15 rules kids who were held back just got a second year at u15 while most of their peers were freshman in HS. I was a 17 year old in the fall of my freshman year. The only reason a resented it was that I got my drivers license later than most and I had to use a fake ID until senior year of college.

6. We're talking high school. I agree that youth should be by age. But HS and HS club is never changing and there's no reason to. Complaining about the relative ages of some guys opinions of the best HS is pointless

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1. We should all acknowledge that be on the older side of a particular class is advantage, whether because a kid was born Sept 2001 or August 2001.

2. There are a some kids that made this "controversial" list that were born in the fall of 2001. Ironically 2 are BL players. If we are to champion these kids as overcoming the "burdens" of competing as "on-age" players we can't simultaneously call kids born sometimes a few days or weeks earlier as "cheaters"

3. The double hold-back is a myth. Not to say it has never happened but nobody can point to any player, past or present and conclusively point to such a kid. An anonymous posting that my kid talked to another kid at a showcase who said he was 17 as a freshman is not proof. There is a kid on the list that was ridiculed as such on this forum and his bday was published on the UA roster as spring 01. Old for a 2020 but not a double hold back.

4. Most of the kids competed and made contributions on varsity teams as 15 year old freshman or just turning 16. They played against kids that were obviously up to 4 years older.

5. This isn't new. Under the former U15 rules kids who were held back just got a second year at u15 while most of their peers were freshman in HS. I was a 17 year old in the fall of my freshman year. The only reason a resented it was that I got my drivers license later than most and I had to use a fake ID until senior year of college.

6. We're talking high school. I agree that youth should be by age. But HS and HS club is never changing and there's no reason to. Complaining about the relative ages of some guys opinions of the best HS is pointless

# 6 is why all the vitriol is out there. HS is and has always been by grade. Youth used to be and should be by age. Now it is by grade with only select ( holdbacks/prefirsts) being able to take advantage of it. Not fair or right. Big argrument was recruiting going on at 9th grade. Thats gone..its 11th grade now. But grade base continues on at youth level

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

# 6 is why all the vitriol is out there. HS is and has always been by grade. Youth used to be and should be by age. Now it is by grade with only select ( holdbacks/prefirsts) being able to take advantage of it. Not fair or right. Big argrument was recruiting going on at 9th grade. Thats gone..its 11th grade now. But grade base continues on at youth level

so why is this issue discussed on a 2020 page?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
# 5 Freudian slip - 17 when you were a freshman. LOL

One of the kids on the list drove his moms Audi Q7 to the UA games at Towson without his parents in the car. 16 1/2 before he starts his sophomore year. There were kids on those 2020 UA teams that were 14. Nah - no advantage there - nothing to see here - it's high school.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

One of the kids on the list drove his moms Audi Q7 to the UA games at Towson without his parents in the car. 16 1/2 before he starts his sophomore year. There were kids on those 2020 UA teams that were 14. Nah - no advantage there - nothing to see here - it's high school.

Agree. UA is ridiculous now with the amount of older kids making teams. Even Ty Xanders tweeted something needs to be done about this issue with UA. UA is not HS team with 4 grades.. UA is supposed to be some allstar game of HS players for two grades at a time. Problem is that it is not pure HS with 4 grades where things seem to even out. . You have teams Balt/Philly/DC/NE loaded with 11th grade aged kids playing against 10 grade aged kids on many other teams. LI seems to be the exception that is able to compete against the older teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You described a really early birthday holdback and a really late birthday non-holdback. What's your point? On average, private school classes are a year older than public. You pointed out a couple kids on the wide edge of each spectrum, rare, but naturally going to exist. It's still just repeating one grade, which is common practice. Some of these kids are not too bright, so it's not a bad decision by parents. You know public parents would do it more if the curriculum was readily available. Private schools aren't going to go backwards, and government is not going to go forward, so this is what you get. I've never seen a petition going on at a lax event, so I guess just whine on here if that makes you feel better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The description above would not occur if youth lacrosse were age based across the board. The age based/rec league vs grade based elite league mentality is counterproductive. Hopefully the early recruiting rule change slows down the reclass game. It's a blot on the sport that hinders lacrosse from ever being more than a niche sport that rich white kids play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
18 months !!!!!!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son is May of 2001. He is a junior in HS and will play varsity for the second year. Second highest scorer on the team. I must have done something wrong. He could be winning HOCO. LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not a slip. I was talking about college not HS. My point was there were these age dependencies back in the 80s and 90s as well. I played lacrosse in hs and college and was young for my grade. I don't remember ever thinking I was at some big disadvantage other than those 2 social markers of driving and legal drinking .

I applaud the kids who would make an UA team at 14. I bet their parents and coaches never filled them with the ideas that they couldn't compete with older kids.

BTW I'm not trying to justify my own decisions. I have a 2018 born in July 2000 and 2020 born in Feb 2002

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why are you guys talking about reclassed kids for a HS team? It doesn't matter. College recruiters don't care. The only ones who care are dads whose panties are on too tight.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The description above would not occur if youth lacrosse were age based across the board. The age based/rec league vs grade based elite league mentality is counterproductive. Hopefully the early recruiting rule change slows down the reclass game. It's a blot on the sport that hinders lacrosse from ever being more than a niche sport that rich white kids play.

Yes it would have. If you turn 16 as freshman means you turned 15 as 8th grader which means he would have eligible for u15 in 8th.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

#3 is no myth. Double holdback on FCA

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

read previous posts... not a double holdback on FCA

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

read previous posts... not a double holdback on FCA

Correct there is no or very few kids 24 months older then the youngest kid but how many kids are 18 months older then the youngest kids? Lets see if people can tell the truth to this question?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are an idiot. Your son is now a sophomore. What do you do when at HS games - run on the field and insist that no Jr or Sr be allowed to play?

Before grade based youth teams, they were age based with a 2 year band. My son was always on the top team, and that mean every other year he was playing against some guys who were 12-18 months older.

You might as well buy your kid a bubble suit.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just because you say it anonymously on the internet does not make it true. If he is then we'll know in few years when he can't play sports as a senior. If you know his bday has him turning 19 before senior year call him out to MIAA brass if he's playing. Rules are rules.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just because you say it anonymously on the internet does not make it true. If he is then we'll know in few years when he can't play sports as a senior. If you know his bday has him turning 19 before senior year call him out to MIAA brass if he's playing. Rules are rules.

They posted birthdays on the UA team this year, so you can look it up in about 10 seconds. No need to do pretend waiting. Held back one time in ms. Spring '01 birthday. This one always comes back up to exaggerate a narrative.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you are still worried about holdbacks in High School, your kid's meaningful involvement in this sport has now passed. Have some fun with the little bit of ball your kid has left, but feel absolutely free to stop worrying about the big picture stuff.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They posted birthdays on the UA team this year, so you can look it up in about 10 seconds. No need to do pretend waiting. Held back one time in ms. Spring '01 birthday. This one always comes back up to exaggerate a narrative.

Where was that at?? It wasnt on their website??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When your kid is driving himself and his buddies to the Under Armour games without a parent in the car before he starts his sophomore year THAT is a significant advantage. It allow the parents a lot of more free time to reminisce about all the times they got to watch their son beat up on younger kids. Ahh... pure joy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It was on UA 2016 rosters when they 1st came out but they deleted them. Probably because of all the chatter on this forum

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They stopped posting DOBs because it was too embarrassing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Rather, probably because of all of the stupid emails they were getting, just annoyance, rather than embarrassment. It was by grade, so posting birthdays would be as relevant as posting hair color. It's universally know that private school kids are going to be a year older on average, so other than crying points when we win, or rallying points when we lose, it's just not relevant. HS and College don't go by age, except with some cap regulations, so we might as well be talking about the the weather or paint drying.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When your kid is driving himself and his buddies to the Under Armour games without a parent in the car before he starts his sophomore year THAT is a significant advantage. It allow the parents a lot of more free time to reminisce about all the times they got to watch their son beat up on younger kids. Ahh... pure joy.

Nope, just means they weren't following the guidelines of their provisional driver's license, and you are a tattle-tail.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Between the a and t.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You don't get a license in Maryland until you are 16 1/2. Try again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
#24 AW is not a holdback, Birthday 11/01. Posted on UA.
Can't speak for the others.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You don't get a license in Maryland until you are 16 1/2. Try again.

You should call the New [lacrosse] Times. Be a leaker.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Rather, probably because of all of the stupid emails they were getting, just annoyance, rather than embarrassment. It was by grade, so posting birthdays would be as relevant as posting hair color. It's universally know that private school kids are going to be a year older on average, so other than crying points when we win, or rallying points when we lose, it's just not relevant. HS and College don't go by age, except with some cap regulations, so we might as well be talking about the the weather or paint drying.

"It's universally know that private school kids are going to be a year older on average". This is not true at all. That would mean every kid that goes to private school is held back.In my sons 2020 class at a MIAA A school there were approximately 40 boys who played lacrosse. I know the approximate age of 26. 4 of the 26 were born before 9/1/01. The four held back are summer 01 bdays. So 15% of the 2020 laxers that I know were held back. Out of the entire class I know approximately 45 bdays of which 6 are pre 9/1/01...13%. So saying kids that go to private school are on average a year older feeds into a false narrative. Even for schools and/or classes that have a higher percentage would never make the average a full year higher.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"It's universally know that private school kids are going to be a year older on average". This is not true at all. That would mean every kid that goes to private school is held back.In my sons 2020 class at a MIAA A school there were approximately 40 boys who played lacrosse. I know the approximate age of 26. 4 of the 26 were born before 9/1/01. The four held back are summer 01 bdays. So 15% of the 2020 laxers that I know were held back. Out of the entire class I know approximately 45 bdays of which 6 are pre 9/1/01...13%. So saying kids that go to private school are on average a year older feeds into a false narrative. Even for schools and/or classes that have a higher percentage would never make the average a full year higher.

Hey, statistician boy, can you ring out the figures on how many people care about the holdback argument in HS?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Upon further research, the 14 missing kids did prefirst. Sorry.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you are on age, go to a non MIAA school, missed the 2020 early recruiting or don't play for Crabs, FCA or Looneys, you won't get the same exposure to be included on any of these "best of lists". Some is political. Some is paybacks, some is playing the right tournaments. Relax though, the coaches know this and anybody that is not into the marketing aspect of lacrosse knows this. These lists drive clicks and do offer bragging rights. Those kids are not necessarily the best - they were in the right places at the right time. Holding back is part of that. Some of them are the real deal and on age but not all. Not all of the best even try out for Underarmour for various reasons, many stated above. There are many kids better than many on those lists - it is an imperfect process- but it all works out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]

EXACTLY!!!!!![/quote]

They are committed to UNC mainly because they are older for their grade and hence now more dominant on the field after playing for coach Kelly on 2019 where several really belonged and they were noticed because of the Kelly/FCA relationship with UNC. Let's not make it more than it is fellas. Great players but the backgoround story is more.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son is May of 2001. He is a junior in HS and will play varsity for the second year. Second highest scorer on the team. I must have done something wrong. He could be winning HOCO. LOL

He is where he belongs. Your comment about hoco also shows your personality and false perceptions. Playing varsity as a sophomore should be the norm for higher level club kids - nothing out of the ordinary but thanks for your input.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
UNC - where kids whose parents spent tens of thousands of dollars to reclass their kids take paper classes go. Why bother?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
UNC - where kids whose parents spent tens of thousands of dollars to reclass their kids take paper classes go. Why bother?

Football and Hoops players. Big revenue sports. UNC has taken a hit in prestige but you'd give up an arm to have your kid play lacrosse there - not that you'll admit it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to the Looneys fogo, he is now ranked behind the Crush kid. Did he peak early?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He is where he belongs. Your comment about hoco also shows your personality and false perceptions. Playing varsity as a sophomore should be the norm for higher level club kids - nothing out of the ordinary but thanks for your input.

Pretty sure his point is, that a May 2001 Birthday should be a junior, not a Sophmore and that his kid is doing just fine as a Junior. No idea why anyone would hold their kid back to make him look better, I cannot imagine my 2002 birthday son being a Freshman. I would be embarrassed that he is distroying kids a year younger than he is

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nope. Too many meathead players from B'more on the team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Football and Hoops players. Big revenue sports. UNC has taken a hit in prestige but you'd give up an arm to have your kid play lacrosse there - not that you'll admit it.

So is your kid going to college for the academics to set him up for the future or to play on a lacrosse team? It is only 4 years of his life and UNC, while a good school, is not a GREAT school for the $ any out of state lacrosse player will still be paying. What is the draw besides lacrosse? I get basketball and football if a players is legqcy like some of the FCA players, but the end result for most is to use lacrosse to help make a player more attractive to get into the best school you can - a reach school per se even if that school is not top ranked lacrosse wise. it sounds like for many of the UNC commits, the lacrosse team and playing with buddies for another 4 years is their ultimate goal. Seriously asking here, why UNC if they were good enough to be able to use lacrosse to get into a real reach school - unless for some, perhaps UNC is a reach school which could be the case as it is a good school for some majors.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So is your kid going to college for the academics to set him up for the future or to play on a lacrosse team? It is only 4 years of his life and UNC, while a good school, is not a GREAT school for the $ any out of state lacrosse player will still be paying. What is the draw besides lacrosse? I get basketball and football if a players is legqcy like some of the FCA players, but the end result for most is to use lacrosse to help make a player more attractive to get into the best school you can - a reach school per se even if that school is not top ranked lacrosse wise. it sounds like for many of the UNC commits, the lacrosse team and playing with buddies for another 4 years is their ultimate goal. Seriously asking here, why UNC if they were good enough to be able to use lacrosse to get into a real reach school - unless for some, perhaps UNC is a reach school which could be the case as it is a good school for some majors.

There's no astronauts in the bunch, so a degree from UNC is about just as good as any other D1 program school. I wouldn't worry yourself too much about the matter.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to the Looneys fogo, he is now ranked behind the Crush kid. Did he peak early?

Looks like I'm age LI players are getting top accolade at most positions. Guess the holdback thing is not working as well as planned

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

UNC accepts about 15% of out of state applicants. Average weighted GPA is 4.6. Congrats to those students for which UNC is not a reach

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

UNC accepts about 15% of out of state applicants. Average weighted GPA is 4.6. Congrats to those students for which UNC is not a reach

There is State mandated cap on the number of out of state students that UNC can accept which feeds into that appearing to be low 15%. Overall, as a school they are considered moderate selectivity unless you are looking at their speciality programs. The SAT for the Incoming class is in the middle 50% range, including out of state. The question was not whether UNC is a good school but about the original,posters comment that anyone would be lucky to be on the lacrosse team there as if that was the main reason for the players to choose UNC.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There is State mandated cap on the number of out of state students that UNC can accept which feeds into that appearing to be low 15%. Overall, as a school they are considered moderate selectivity unless you are looking at their speciality programs. The SAT for the Incoming class is in the middle 50% range, including out of state. The question was not whether UNC is a good school but about the original,posters comment that anyone would be lucky to be on the lacrosse team there as if that was the main reason for the players to choose UNC.

The original poster mentioned paper classes and said why bother. UNC is the #30 ranked national university by US News. And they rank it #9 for best value. For majority of HS seniors gaining admittance to UNC would be a huge accomplishment. For lacrosse players - well they did win the championship a few years back. PLus great college town. Seems like this discussion is just to poo poo particular kids that are headed there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lots of debate about a mediocre school. If you were discussing Princeton,Yale, Harvard, Duke or Penn it would be worth reading all the gibberish. NC is not even close to Virginia or Michigan, if we want to talk about tough schools to get into. Any reasonably smart kid will gain admission to UNC, without lax. Im from NY, and know plenty, and they don't have 4.6, much more like 3.8-4.0

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Swanson is not a holdback. DOB 9/11/2001
True 2020

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thats a hold back in NY. 2020 - 12/01/01 to 11/31/02 It does not matter anymore for 2020. The non holdbacks have caught up and have surpassed the holdbacks. New recruiting rules are not helping the holdbacks

Swanson is not a holdback.

DOB 9/11/2001
True 2020

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He doesn’t live in NY.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lots of debate about a mediocre school. If you were discussing Princeton,Yale, Harvard, Duke or Penn it would be worth reading all the gibberish. NC is not even close to Virginia or Michigan, if we want to talk about tough schools to get into. Any reasonably smart kid will gain admission to UNC, without lax. Im from NY, and know plenty, and they don't have 4.6, much more like 3.8-4.0

Michigan...LOL.... The U that requires mandatory white privilege class for all its Business majors..pretty soon all majors will get the chance to enjoy this class

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thats a hold back in NY. 2020 - 12/01/01 to 11/31/02 It does not matter anymore for 2020. The non holdbacks have caught up and have surpassed the holdbacks. New recruiting rules are not helping the holdbacks

Swanson is not a holdback.

DOB 9/11/2001
True 2020

that is the problem with the graduation year teams, that NY clubs started!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quote]

Michigan...LOL.... The U that requires mandatory white privilege class for all its Business majors..pretty soon all majors will get the chance to enjoy this class [/quote]

This is so rich. A guy on a lacrosse website crying that kids have to take a White Privilege class. This sport is the definition of white privilege. You need $250 worth of gear to show up the first day of lacrosse. Then the lacrosse world over charges for the same fields the soccer team used the weekend before. Lacrosse prices out the avg. poor families in one or two years. The lacrosse world pretends to be including everyone when they have one team in Harlem NY. Look we have brown players playing our game look how fair we are. Look you have 400 years of white privilege ingrained in your rich white kids. One class in college is not going to turn them in to Al Sharpton overnight. It might just make them a better human,

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Michigan...LOL.... The U that requires mandatory white privilege class for all its Business majors..pretty soon all majors will get the chance to enjoy this class [/quote]

This is so rich. A guy on a lacrosse website crying that kids have to take a White Privilege class. This sport is the definition of white privilege. You need $250 worth of gear to show up the first day of lacrosse. Then the lacrosse world over charges for the same fields the soccer team used the weekend before. Lacrosse prices out the avg. poor families in one or two years. The lacrosse world pretends to be including everyone when they have one team in Harlem NY. Look we have brown players playing our game look how fair we are. Look you have 400 years of white privilege ingrained in your rich white kids. One class in college is not going to turn them in to Al Sharpton overnight. It might just make them a better human, [/quote]

I never realized only Black people were poor and living in poverty ?? Might want to look at gov statistics genius. 17 million whites live in poverty along with 9 million blacks. Neither is good but I wonder how many of the 17 million whites think they have such a privileged life genius.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is so rich. A guy on a lacrosse website crying that kids have to take a White Privilege class. This sport is the definition of white privilege. You need $250 worth of gear to show up the first day of lacrosse. Then the lacrosse world over charges for the same fields the soccer team used the weekend before. Lacrosse prices out the avg. poor families in one or two years. The lacrosse world pretends to be including everyone when they have one team in Harlem NY. Look we have brown players playing our game look how fair we are. Look you have 400 years of white privilege ingrained in your rich white kids. One class in college is not going to turn them in to Al Sharpton overnight. It might just make them a better human, [/quote]

club lacrosse isn't the only sports with ridiculous fees! All club sports are expensive when you play outside rec league. thanks for your liberal progressive racist view though.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Michigan...LOL.... The U that requires mandatory white privilege class for all its Business majors..pretty soon all majors will get the chance to enjoy this class

I never realized only Black people were poor and living in poverty ?? Might want to look at gov statistics genius. 17 million whites live in poverty along with 9 million blacks. Neither is good but I wonder how many of the 17 million whites think they have such a privileged life genius. [/quote]

If you think that the 99% of white people that play lacrosse are not in the top 15% income bracket you are nuts. This game is controlled by elite white people with money and they use that money to keep poor people out. If you think white privilege is not real you are a Raciest you should just come out. And for your 17 million whites, they live in a system here that gives them a easier road out of poverty compared to any brown person. Just look up convection rates and punishments by race and tell me again there is no such thing as White Privilege? Your white kid gets busted with POT he will have a clean record in 15 days. A poor brown kid has the same amount he is caught in the system for life. For a sport that prides its self on having the smartest schools and players playing its sport ,I can not believe i have to explain race and white privilege to you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

club lacrosse isn't the only sports with ridiculous fees! All club sports are expensive when you play outside rec league. thanks for your liberal progressive racist view though.

So in 2017 how can a college sport explain a 98% white college participation rate? This number is a fact look it up. To act like your white skin does not give you at the least 1 step ahead of the Brown male next to you is a sad state of affairs for this country. And to be Triggered because you have to take a class teaching about white privilege must make you a Snow Flake.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
, [/quote]

So in 2017 how can a college sport explain a 98% white college participation rate? This number is a fact look it up. To act like your white skin does not give you at the least 1 step ahead of the Brown male next to you is a sad state of affairs for this country. And to be Triggered because you have to take a class teaching about white privilege must make you a Snow Flake.

[/quote]

white privilege doesn't exist, it is a false narrative put forward by a group of racist progressives.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is so rich. A guy on a lacrosse website crying that kids have to take a White Privilege class. This sport is the definition of white privilege. You need $250 worth of gear to show up the first day of lacrosse. Then the lacrosse world over charges for the same fields the soccer team used the weekend before. Lacrosse prices out the avg. poor families in one or two years. The lacrosse world pretends to be including everyone when they have one team in Harlem NY. Look we have brown players playing our game look how fair we are. Look you have 400 years of white privilege ingrained in your rich white kids. One class in college is not going to turn them in to Al Sharpton overnight. It might just make them a better human,

Only one triggered is you by your whining. LOL. You are the classic victim who is always searching for a reason besides yourself for your own failure.

Now go find a safe place and hug your gerbil before you become a victim again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Only one triggered is you by your whining. LOL. You are the classic victim who is always searching for a reason besides yourself for your own failure.

Its easy to be a tough guy behind the power of your white privilege! You can over come something but still point out a broken system. The amount of blinders you must have to really think a 16 year old brown boy and a 16 year old while boy have the same hurdles you are nuts. Are there poor white people sure but when you clean up the white kid and take him for a job interview the white owner does not blink an eye. The white kid getting pulled over for speeding does not get pulled out of the car and thrown to the ground. I am a clean cut white guy who yells and throws a fit every time I get a ticket. Not one time have they pulled me out of the car or searched my car for anything! I also reach into my glove box really fast and guess what I am still hear typing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Its easy to be a tough guy behind the power of your white privilege! You can over come something but still point out a broken system. The amount of blinders you must have to really think a 16 year old brown boy and a 16 year old while boy have the same hurdles you are nuts. Are there poor white people sure but when you clean up the white kid and take him for a job interview the white owner does not blink an eye. The white kid getting pulled over for speeding does not get pulled out of the car and thrown to the ground. I am a clean cut white guy who yells and throws a fit every time I get a ticket. Not one time have they pulled me out of the car or searched my car for anything! I also reach into my glove box really fast and guess what I am still hear typing.

Wow. Your education has sure put a White guilt stamp right on your forehead! You hit on all the cliches . Hilarious! Sounds like you are reckless and endanger the public ( including the non privileged brown people) by your speeding. Then once stopped for cause, you start screaming and yelling like a petulant spoiled child. LOL.. And then to top it off you purposely reach as fast as you can into the glove box to provoke the police, and for that provocation all your supersonic hearing is able to pick up, is the police typing in his car ?? WT$ ?? How do you expect the police to notice you while he is sitting in his patrol car typing ? LOL!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're not only guilty of moving violations, but also of murder. You've repeatedly murdered the English language with your rants. Stop worrying about white privilege classes and concentrate on English 101, or phonics for that matter. You're an embarrassment to every member of this anonymous forum, but you're probably not even smart enough to recognize that you're barely literate.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're not only guilty of moving violations, but also of murder. You've repeatedly murdered the English language with your rants. Stop worrying about white privilege classes and concentrate on English 101, or phonics for that matter. You're an embarrassment to every member of this anonymous forum, but you're probably not even smart enough to recognize that you're barely literate.

I think my lack of writing skills and low education prove my point 100%. I am a 50 year old white guy with a great job, income and clean record. Do you think I would be able to have these three things if I where brown? And yes I act like a child and yell at the cops when I speed and yes my speeding is a danger. But what happens to me when I act this way nothing and I mean nothing. A brown person has to be a saint and they still get shot or harassed for 1 third of the crap I get away with. And this brings this back around to my white privilege. I am not smart and do not behave yell when angry and I still have a clean record. WHY? So once again all you smart, well educated white lacrosse people on this forum please with real points argue that white privilege is not real?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think my lack of writing skills and low education prove my point 100%. I am a 50 year old white guy with a great job, income and clean record. Do you think I would be able to have these three things if I where brown? And yes I act like a child and yell at the cops when I speed and yes my speeding is a danger. But what happens to me when I act this way nothing and I mean nothing. A brown person has to be a saint and they still get shot or harassed for 1 third of the crap I get away with. And this brings this back around to my white privilege. I am not smart and do not behave yell when angry and I still have a clean record. WHY? So once again all you smart, well educated white lacrosse people on this forum please with real points argue that white privilege is not real?

The very nature of your argument is racist in and of itself . So you act like child, Speed, yell at cops, and "nothing and I mean nothing happens" Not only are you stupid by your own admission you are also a major league Bull Shi...ter

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

While you take advantage of your white privilege and act like an infant, most of us are simply trying to be good citizens and raise our children to be a tad bit more respectful than we may act on this board. You do you though. Keep acting like an [ChillLaxin] and then presume to lecture everyone else about how they don't have self-awareness. I'm sure "brown" people are as thrilled to have you advocating for them as the folks on this forum are to have you preaching at them. I'll bet that white privilege cape you wear isn't enough of a cloak to hide your [ChillLaxin] personality in the real world. You must be great at parties.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am very aware how I come off on this website. But I am also very aware that you all turn your words to me and about me. But in doing this you all have never answered the question this all started from. Is taking a class in college about White Privilege a bad thing and why? This started because the guy used a class about WP as a insult to the school. My point was WP is real and a college class about it should be viewed as a good thing. Nothing is simple as White and Black but the irony of Lacrosse people denying WP is real is still really funny. No matter how bad I type and spell. Also I am really a good guy and most people like me I just do not write well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am very aware how I come off on this website. But I am also very aware that you all turn your words to me and about me. But in doing this you all have never answered the question this all started from. Is taking a class in college about White Privilege a bad thing and why? This started because the guy used a class about WP as a insult to the school. My point was WP is real and a college class about it should be viewed as a good thing. Nothing is simple as White and Black but the irony of Lacrosse people denying WP is real is still really funny. No matter how bad I type and spell. Also I am really a good guy and most people like me I just do not write well.

Nothing to do about how you type and spell. In one of your posts you state you have a great job and a great income. Have you donated equipment or money and any resources to help out any inner city teams or programs trying to get off the ground ? I'm positive the answer is NO, I have and many others I know have. The value of college today and specific college classes can be debated to eternity. Put your "Great Income" and your other resources where your mouth is and help grow the game. Also , Stop speedin , acting like a child, and yelling at cops, dope.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nothing to do about how you type and spell. In one of your posts you state you have a great job and a great income. Have you donated equipment or money and any resources to help out any inner city teams or programs trying to get off the ground ? I'm positive the answer is NO, I have and many others I know have. The value of college today and specific college classes can be debated to eternity. Put your "Great Income" and your other resources where your mouth is and help grow the game. Also , Stop speedin , acting like a child, and yelling at cops, dope.

I am very aware I should not do these things but I told on my self to prove my point. Also you assuming i do not put my money into things to help others is very funny. The fact you think giving away old gear to poor kids helps fight racial injustice is also really funny. But lets circle back again you are so positive that WP is not real and everyone is even in this country please try to back this up with facts!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am very aware I should not do these things but I told on my self to prove my point. Also you assuming i do not put my money into things to help others is very funny. The fact you think giving away old gear to poor kids helps fight racial injustice is also really funny. But lets circle back again you are so positive that WP is not real and everyone is even in this country please try to back this up with facts!

You have white guilt tattooed on every inch of your body. No reasonable person can argue that white privilege applies to the great majority of whites, let alone to all whites. There are simply too many variables other than race that determine individual success or how you are treated in America.

White Privilege perpetuates the belief among many black Americans that their primary problem is white racism. Which is one of the political objectives of this issue along with others .

White privilege is an attempt to keep America from focusing on what will truly help black America — a resurrection of the black family,personal responsibility two examples — and instead to focus on an external problem like white privilege.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]I am very aware how I come off on this website. But I am also very aware that you all turn your words to me and about me. But in doing this you all have never answered the question this all started from. Is taking a class in college about White Privilege a bad thing and why? This started because the guy used a class about WP as a insult to the school. My point was WP is real and a college class about it should be viewed as a good thing. Nothing is simple as White and Black but the irony of Lacrosse people denying WP is real is still really funny. No matter how bad I type and spell. Also I am really a good guy and most people like me I just do not write well.

You have white guilt tattooed on every inch of your body. No reasonable person can argue that white privilege applies to the great majority of whites, let alone to all whites. There are simply too many variables other than race that determine individual success or how you are treated in America.

White Privilege perpetuates the belief among many black Americans that their primary problem is white racism. Which is one of the political objectives of this issue along with others .

White privilege is an attempt to keep America from focusing on what will truly help black America — a resurrection of the black family,personal responsibility two examples — and instead to focus on an external problem like white privilege.

Ok got it. Those brown people just need to work harder and be better people. Me as a white man has no responsibility for hurting them or holding them back in any way. Thank god silly me I thought I heard and saw racism around me everyday. I am glad that is not my fault and has nothing to do with me or my actions. All these extra breaks I see myself getting are all because of my own hard work and has nothing to do with me looking like the guy giving me the break. He really likes me and its not because I make him feel comfortable because we look alike and worship the same god. Also all that money my grandfather got when he was 25 years old and then it got passed down to me. Man i deserve every penny of this money. All those guys who worked for him and got 1 third of the pay because they where brown should of just been better with there money. They should of just bought land or a house on the good side of town like my family did. Thank You I can sleep tonight. The world is fair for everyone. Next time I hear a coworker talk about the Black guy being late or lazy even if he is not I will just ignore it because those thoughts are not hurting him in anyway. We are all even sweet!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don't know.... to me this sounds like the average east coast male regardless of color

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]
I

Ok got it. Those brown people just need to work harder and be better people. Me as a white man has no responsibility for hurting them or holding them back in any way. Thank god silly me I thought I heard and saw racism around me everyday. I am glad that is not my fault and has nothing to do with me or my actions. All these extra breaks I see myself getting are all because of my own hard work and has nothing to do with me looking like the guy giving me the break. He really likes me and its not because I make him feel comfortable because we look alike and worship the same god. Also all that money my grandfather got when he was 25 years old and then it got passed down to me. Man i deserve every penny of this money. All those guys who worked for him and got 1 third of the pay because they where brown should of just been better with there money. They should of just bought land or a house on the good side of town like my family did. Thank You I can sleep tonight. The world is fair for everyone. Next time I hear a coworker talk about the Black guy being late or lazy even if he is not I will just ignore it because those thoughts are not hurting him in anyway. We are all even sweet

[/quote]

WOW, You live off your grandfathers success! You really should put your money where your mouth is and give it all away to charity. Live off your own income and don’t pass a thing onto your kids. You should move to a lower socioeconomic neighborhood and give up your house to someone from that neighborhood. Try making a change in other people’s lives and stop your Hippocrate preaching on a youth lax board.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I

Ok got it. Those brown people just need to work harder and be better people. Me as a white man has no responsibility for hurting them or holding them back in any way. Thank god silly me I thought I heard and saw racism around me everyday. I am glad that is not my fault and has nothing to do with me or my actions. All these extra breaks I see myself getting are all because of my own hard work and has nothing to do with me looking like the guy giving me the break. He really likes me and its not because I make him feel comfortable because we look alike and worship the same god. Also all that money my grandfather got when he was 25 years old and then it got passed down to me. Man i deserve every penny of this money. All those guys who worked for him and got 1 third of the pay because they where brown should of just been better with there money. They should of just bought land or a house on the good side of town like my family did. Thank You I can sleep tonight. The world is fair for everyone. Next time I hear a coworker talk about the Black guy being late or lazy even if he is not I will just ignore it because those thoughts are not hurting him in anyway. We are all even sweet

[/quote]

WOW, You live off your grandfathers success! You really should put your money where your mouth is and give it all away to charity. Live off your own income and don’t pass a thing onto your kids. You should move to a lower socioeconomic neighborhood and give up your house to someone from that neighborhood. Try making a change in other people’s lives and stop your Hippocrate preaching on a youth lax board.
[/quote]

Just like a family holiday dinner can we not discuss politics, social issues, or religion? This is a lacrosse forum. No societal ills will be solved here.
How do the Long Island 2020 teams look after the player shifts this year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
angry much?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok got it. Those brown people just need to work harder and be better people. Me as a white man has no responsibility for hurting them or holding them back in any way. Thank god silly me I thought I heard and saw racism around me everyday. I am glad that is not my fault and has nothing to do with me or my actions. All these extra breaks I see myself getting are all because of my own hard work and has nothing to do with me looking like the guy giving me the break. He really likes me and its not because I make him feel comfortable because we look alike and worship the same god. Also all that money my grandfather got when he was 25 years old and then it got passed down to me. Man i deserve every penny of this money. All those guys who worked for him and got 1 third of the pay because they where brown should of just been better with there money. They should of just bought land or a house on the good side of town like my family did. Thank You I can sleep tonight. The world is fair for everyone. Next time I hear a coworker talk about the Black guy being late or lazy even if he is not I will just ignore it because those thoughts are not hurting him in anyway. We are all even sweet!

Sounds like your Grandfather is the one you have issues with there Mr Guiltridden. And who do you work for International Order of the Klans ?? I say free yourself of guilt and give that guilt ridden money away. I cant believe someone so high and almighty would even consider keeping it, unless you are a hypocrite and a liar ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Very strange post. Lacrosse parents are among the most F’d up people I have encountered.
Their offspring are even worse. Most of these parents and kids have no morals, add zero value to society and
For the most part have no athletic talent. Very pathetic group of people with major drinking issues.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Very strange post. Lacrosse parents are among the most F’d up people I have encountered.
Their offspring are even worse. Most of these parents and kids have no morals, add zero value to society and
For the most part have no athletic talent. Very pathetic group of people with major drinking issues.

Sorry dense [ChillLaxin], you seem to have the strange post. You know nothing about lacrosse or players or their parents. You are a total troll, and a [ChillLaxin] poor one, and this post proves it. Go troll somewhere else. Maybe you and Roy Moore can find a girls website to troll and spill your useless dribble.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
and just like that I am reminded why this board is officially dead. I use to check it daily, then weekly and now... Peace out

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
and just like that I am reminded why this board is officially dead. I use to check it daily, then weekly and now... Peace out

Dead , became 2020 is 10th grade. Thats HS. All the youth and holdback stuff is gone. Check a HS forum for HS. Might get some action

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]and just like that I am reminded why this board is officially dead. I use to check it daily, then weekly and now... Peace out

Oh, you will be back...BoTC is like Taco Bell........you get a craving for a lax fix and you need to get your fill...

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard