BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,175
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: Boys 2020 - 10th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I am very aware how I come off on this website. But I am also very aware that you all turn your words to me and about me. But in doing this you all have never answered the question this all started from. Is taking a class in college about White Privilege a bad thing and why? This started because the guy used a class about WP as a insult to the school. My point was WP is real and a college class about it should be viewed as a good thing. Nothing is simple as White and Black but the irony of Lacrosse people denying WP is real is still really funny. No matter how bad I type and spell. Also I am really a good guy and most people like me I just do not write well.

Nothing to do about how you type and spell. In one of your posts you state you have a great job and a great income. Have you donated equipment or money and any resources to help out any inner city teams or programs trying to get off the ground ? I'm positive the answer is NO, I have and many others I know have. The value of college today and specific college classes can be debated to eternity. Put your "Great Income" and your other resources where your mouth is and help grow the game. Also , Stop speedin , acting like a child, and yelling at cops, dope.

I am very aware I should not do these things but I told on my self to prove my point. Also you assuming i do not put my money into things to help others is very funny. The fact you think giving away old gear to poor kids helps fight racial injustice is also really funny. But lets circle back again you are so positive that WP is not real and everyone is even in this country please try to back this up with facts!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am very aware how I come off on this website. But I am also very aware that you all turn your words to me and about me. But in doing this you all have never answered the question this all started from. Is taking a class in college about White Privilege a bad thing and why? This started because the guy used a class about WP as a insult to the school. My point was WP is real and a college class about it should be viewed as a good thing. Nothing is simple as White and Black but the irony of Lacrosse people denying WP is real is still really funny. No matter how bad I type and spell. Also I am really a good guy and most people like me I just do not write well.

Nothing to do about how you type and spell. In one of your posts you state you have a great job and a great income. Have you donated equipment or money and any resources to help out any inner city teams or programs trying to get off the ground ? I'm positive the answer is NO, I have and many others I know have. The value of college today and specific college classes can be debated to eternity. Put your "Great Income" and your other resources where your mouth is and help grow the game. Also , Stop speedin , acting like a child, and yelling at cops, dope.

I am very aware I should not do these things but I told on my self to prove my point. Also you assuming i do not put my money into things to help others is very funny. The fact you think giving away old gear to poor kids helps fight racial injustice is also really funny. But lets circle back again you are so positive that WP is not real and everyone is even in this country please try to back this up with facts!

You have white guilt tattooed on every inch of your body. No reasonable person can argue that white privilege applies to the great majority of whites, let alone to all whites. There are simply too many variables other than race that determine individual success or how you are treated in America.

White Privilege perpetuates the belief among many black Americans that their primary problem is white racism. Which is one of the political objectives of this issue along with others .

White privilege is an attempt to keep America from focusing on what will truly help black America — a resurrection of the black family,personal responsibility two examples — and instead to focus on an external problem like white privilege.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]I am very aware how I come off on this website. But I am also very aware that you all turn your words to me and about me. But in doing this you all have never answered the question this all started from. Is taking a class in college about White Privilege a bad thing and why? This started because the guy used a class about WP as a insult to the school. My point was WP is real and a college class about it should be viewed as a good thing. Nothing is simple as White and Black but the irony of Lacrosse people denying WP is real is still really funny. No matter how bad I type and spell. Also I am really a good guy and most people like me I just do not write well.

You have white guilt tattooed on every inch of your body. No reasonable person can argue that white privilege applies to the great majority of whites, let alone to all whites. There are simply too many variables other than race that determine individual success or how you are treated in America.

White Privilege perpetuates the belief among many black Americans that their primary problem is white racism. Which is one of the political objectives of this issue along with others .

White privilege is an attempt to keep America from focusing on what will truly help black America — a resurrection of the black family,personal responsibility two examples — and instead to focus on an external problem like white privilege.

Ok got it. Those brown people just need to work harder and be better people. Me as a white man has no responsibility for hurting them or holding them back in any way. Thank god silly me I thought I heard and saw racism around me everyday. I am glad that is not my fault and has nothing to do with me or my actions. All these extra breaks I see myself getting are all because of my own hard work and has nothing to do with me looking like the guy giving me the break. He really likes me and its not because I make him feel comfortable because we look alike and worship the same god. Also all that money my grandfather got when he was 25 years old and then it got passed down to me. Man i deserve every penny of this money. All those guys who worked for him and got 1 third of the pay because they where brown should of just been better with there money. They should of just bought land or a house on the good side of town like my family did. Thank You I can sleep tonight. The world is fair for everyone. Next time I hear a coworker talk about the Black guy being late or lazy even if he is not I will just ignore it because those thoughts are not hurting him in anyway. We are all even sweet!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lots of debate about a mediocre school. If you were discussing Princeton,Yale, Harvard, Duke or Penn it would be worth reading all the gibberish. NC is not even close to Virginia or Michigan, if we want to talk about tough schools to get into. Any reasonably smart kid will gain admission to UNC, without lax. Im from NY, and know plenty, and they don't have 4.6, much more like 3.8-4.0

Michigan...LOL.... The U that requires mandatory white privilege class for all its Business majors..pretty soon all majors will get the chance to enjoy this class

This is so rich. A guy on a lacrosse website crying that kids have to take a White Privilege class. This sport is the definition of white privilege. You need $250 worth of gear to show up the first day of lacrosse. Then the lacrosse world over charges for the same fields the soccer team used the weekend before. Lacrosse prices out the avg. poor families in one or two years. The lacrosse world pretends to be including everyone when they have one team in Harlem NY. Look we have brown players playing our game look how fair we are. Look you have 400 years of white privilege ingrained in your rich white kids. One class in college is not going to turn them in to Al Sharpton overnight. It might just make them a better human,

club lacrosse isn't the only sports with ridiculous fees! All club sports are expensive when you play outside rec league. thanks for your liberal progressive racist view though.

So in 2017 how can a college sport explain a 98% white college participation rate? This number is a fact look it up. To act like your white skin does not give you at the least 1 step ahead of the Brown male next to you is a sad state of affairs for this country. And to be Triggered because you have to take a class teaching about white privilege must make you a Snow Flake.

Only one triggered is you by your whining. LOL. You are the classic victim who is always searching for a reason besides yourself for your own failure.

Now go find a safe place and hug your gerbil before you become a victim again.

Its easy to be a tough guy behind the power of your white privilege! You can over come something but still point out a broken system. The amount of blinders you must have to really think a 16 year old brown boy and a 16 year old while boy have the same hurdles you are nuts. Are there poor white people sure but when you clean up the white kid and take him for a job interview the white owner does not blink an eye. The white kid getting pulled over for speeding does not get pulled out of the car and thrown to the ground. I am a clean cut white guy who yells and throws a fit every time I get a ticket. Not one time have they pulled me out of the car or searched my car for anything! I also reach into my glove box really fast and guess what I am still hear typing.

I don't know.... to me this sounds like the average east coast male regardless of color

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]
I

Ok got it. Those brown people just need to work harder and be better people. Me as a white man has no responsibility for hurting them or holding them back in any way. Thank god silly me I thought I heard and saw racism around me everyday. I am glad that is not my fault and has nothing to do with me or my actions. All these extra breaks I see myself getting are all because of my own hard work and has nothing to do with me looking like the guy giving me the break. He really likes me and its not because I make him feel comfortable because we look alike and worship the same god. Also all that money my grandfather got when he was 25 years old and then it got passed down to me. Man i deserve every penny of this money. All those guys who worked for him and got 1 third of the pay because they where brown should of just been better with there money. They should of just bought land or a house on the good side of town like my family did. Thank You I can sleep tonight. The world is fair for everyone. Next time I hear a coworker talk about the Black guy being late or lazy even if he is not I will just ignore it because those thoughts are not hurting him in anyway. We are all even sweet

[/quote]

WOW, You live off your grandfathers success! You really should put your money where your mouth is and give it all away to charity. Live off your own income and don’t pass a thing onto your kids. You should move to a lower socioeconomic neighborhood and give up your house to someone from that neighborhood. Try making a change in other people’s lives and stop your Hippocrate preaching on a youth lax board.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I

Ok got it. Those brown people just need to work harder and be better people. Me as a white man has no responsibility for hurting them or holding them back in any way. Thank god silly me I thought I heard and saw racism around me everyday. I am glad that is not my fault and has nothing to do with me or my actions. All these extra breaks I see myself getting are all because of my own hard work and has nothing to do with me looking like the guy giving me the break. He really likes me and its not because I make him feel comfortable because we look alike and worship the same god. Also all that money my grandfather got when he was 25 years old and then it got passed down to me. Man i deserve every penny of this money. All those guys who worked for him and got 1 third of the pay because they where brown should of just been better with there money. They should of just bought land or a house on the good side of town like my family did. Thank You I can sleep tonight. The world is fair for everyone. Next time I hear a coworker talk about the Black guy being late or lazy even if he is not I will just ignore it because those thoughts are not hurting him in anyway. We are all even sweet

[/quote]

WOW, You live off your grandfathers success! You really should put your money where your mouth is and give it all away to charity. Live off your own income and don’t pass a thing onto your kids. You should move to a lower socioeconomic neighborhood and give up your house to someone from that neighborhood. Try making a change in other people’s lives and stop your Hippocrate preaching on a youth lax board.
[/quote]

Just like a family holiday dinner can we not discuss politics, social issues, or religion? This is a lacrosse forum. No societal ills will be solved here.
How do the Long Island 2020 teams look after the player shifts this year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
angry much?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok got it. Those brown people just need to work harder and be better people. Me as a white man has no responsibility for hurting them or holding them back in any way. Thank god silly me I thought I heard and saw racism around me everyday. I am glad that is not my fault and has nothing to do with me or my actions. All these extra breaks I see myself getting are all because of my own hard work and has nothing to do with me looking like the guy giving me the break. He really likes me and its not because I make him feel comfortable because we look alike and worship the same god. Also all that money my grandfather got when he was 25 years old and then it got passed down to me. Man i deserve every penny of this money. All those guys who worked for him and got 1 third of the pay because they where brown should of just been better with there money. They should of just bought land or a house on the good side of town like my family did. Thank You I can sleep tonight. The world is fair for everyone. Next time I hear a coworker talk about the Black guy being late or lazy even if he is not I will just ignore it because those thoughts are not hurting him in anyway. We are all even sweet!

Sounds like your Grandfather is the one you have issues with there Mr Guiltridden. And who do you work for International Order of the Klans ?? I say free yourself of guilt and give that guilt ridden money away. I cant believe someone so high and almighty would even consider keeping it, unless you are a hypocrite and a liar ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Very strange post. Lacrosse parents are among the most F’d up people I have encountered.
Their offspring are even worse. Most of these parents and kids have no morals, add zero value to society and
For the most part have no athletic talent. Very pathetic group of people with major drinking issues.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Very strange post. Lacrosse parents are among the most F’d up people I have encountered.
Their offspring are even worse. Most of these parents and kids have no morals, add zero value to society and
For the most part have no athletic talent. Very pathetic group of people with major drinking issues.

Sorry dense [ChillLaxin], you seem to have the strange post. You know nothing about lacrosse or players or their parents. You are a total troll, and a [ChillLaxin] poor one, and this post proves it. Go troll somewhere else. Maybe you and Roy Moore can find a girls website to troll and spill your useless dribble.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
and just like that I am reminded why this board is officially dead. I use to check it daily, then weekly and now... Peace out

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
and just like that I am reminded why this board is officially dead. I use to check it daily, then weekly and now... Peace out

Dead , became 2020 is 10th grade. Thats HS. All the youth and holdback stuff is gone. Check a HS forum for HS. Might get some action

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]and just like that I am reminded why this board is officially dead. I use to check it daily, then weekly and now... Peace out

Oh, you will be back...BoTC is like Taco Bell........you get a craving for a lax fix and you need to get your fill...

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard