BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,564
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 85 1 2 3 84 85
Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
TM@BOTC Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
It's the start of the Fall 2017/Summer 2018 season. Use this thread for your posts regarding this age group

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yes it seems like every time true blue loses there is some kind of excuse, and its funny how they have all these new great players already on the team a day after tryouts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone going to the outlaws tryout tonight? Can anyone share any insight into either team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
yes it seems like every time true blue loses there is some kind of excuse, and its funny how they have all these new great players already on the team a day after tryouts.

Maybe the coaches reached out to the players and offered them a spot, Possibility!!!!!!!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe the coaches reached out to the players and offered them a spot, Possibility!!!!!!!!!!!

While possible, and there may be some preliminary contacts, especially for a new very talented player, I think TB is waiting until their last tryout day, which is next Monday, to form their teams for most ages. There are some notable exceptions to that, but I don't think the 2023 teams fall into that category.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

While possible, and there may be some preliminary contacts, especially for a new very talented player, I think TB is waiting until their last tryout day, which is next Monday, to form their teams for most ages. There are some notable exceptions to that, but I don't think the 2023 teams fall into that category.

No one waits until the last tryout to form a team. You risk a chance of losing players or not getting the ones you want. Everyone wants commitments immediately with a down payment. Thats why everyone is having tryouts earlier this year. Don't believe the clubs telling you that they want everyone to get it out of the way so you can enjoy your summer. Next year tryouts will be in the beginning of July, wait and see. They get earlier every year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

TB top 3 next year, will compete with anyone even with top MD teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Both Outlaw teams were talented last year. Combining the select and gold. Should be a very good showing at the tryout from what I have heard.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone going to the outlaws tryout tonight? Can anyone share any insight into either team?

Great coaches who are committed to the boys development and want to compete but not at all costs. Don't listen to any noise about years past and lack of commitment from the coaches. This past year dispelled that notion as the team practiced consistently and regularly. Team will get better as the kids get older / stronger. They will look to narrow the gap between themselves and the top tier teams. There are opportunities on the team if your son is athletic and / or has good skills and coachable.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Not sure what the hang up is with TB they are a solid team. Someone on here keeps posting they make excuses when they lose I don't think they do. Every single person on here complains when they lose they all say the other team had holdbacks that's the common excuse. I get it you don't like TB for whatever reason your entitled to your opinion. There a good team well coached and each year they get better not sure where all the animosity comes from."

My guess is because TB beats the $3k/year B teams and has been gaining ground on the A teams.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The above post is not a TB parent, but with a few new additions to Panthers, we'll be very good!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nice troll attempt. Slow day at the sausage factory?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

See you next year at Crabs Young Guns!!!! Bahahahaha

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some Merrick PAL dad stirring the pot..thats all that is..No TB parent believes that nonsense..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Not sure what the hang up is with TB they are a solid team. Someone on here keeps posting they make excuses when they lose I don't think they do. Every single person on here complains when they lose they all say the other team had holdbacks that's the common excuse. I get it you don't like TB for whatever reason your entitled to your opinion. There a good team well coached and each year they get better not sure where all the animosity comes from."

My guess is because TB beats the $3k/year B teams and has been gaining ground on the A teams.

Or because TB dads are on here talking smack non stop. People need to her over themselves.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bandits & Haugen run this age. Any others are not even close. I'm sorry.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Low numbers at tryouts tonight.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws had about 70 kids at Tryout tonight
Talent Very good

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What tryout?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Or because TB dads are on here talking smack non stop. People need to her over themselves.

That's likely

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bandits & Haugen run this age. Any others are not even close. I'm sorry.

Since they are In a league of their own, you won't mind if we don't talk about them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws taking some Express kids. Both the Select and Gold will compete with all the top And B Teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws taking some Express kids. Both the Select and Gold will compete with all the top And B Teams.

Oh my, if that isn't the funniest sh&$ I've ever heard on all of BOTC. Are you also taking the bluefish and Bengals? You won't come close to any of the top 10 clubs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There was no way you were there. Ton of kids there, defense and middie competition looked good. Attack was on weak side. A lot of good goalies there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just like True Blue.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Now you sound as ridiculous as the TB dads!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

NO they wont!!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some Merrick PAL dad stirring the pot..thats all that is..No TB parent believes that nonsense..

100% accurate, thanks Express Dad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry no A kids

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Now that is hilarious. Funniest way to start the day.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TB Dads are not on here talking garbage, its the same d-bag Dad from Express A

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah, go back to the B brackets and win some t shirts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

NO they wont!!!!!!

We will find out soon enough. Too many tryouts over next few days and weekend. They most likely will send out invites today or tomorrow to lock kids up. Parents won't wait 4-5 days if going to other tryouts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Someone is stirring the pot. No Outlaw parent has come on BOTC claiming either team will compete with all the top A and B teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
can someone provide some input as far as coaches go for these teams. are they invested and put the time in, good with the kids? good environment/families? i know throwing questions out like this can easily sink into a cesspool but i'd appreciate genuine feedback. i've heard some info from people i've spoken to but would appreciate more background.

recon (both teams)
hitmen
icon
bluefish

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's funny since 1/2 the team left the Outlaws last year and had a Great experience last year on the Express Team We'd never go back

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's funny since 1/2 the team left the Outlaws last year and had a Great experience last year on the Express Team We'd never go back

Same old story. Can you let it go. You are happy at Express and the ones that stayed plus the new families are happy with Outlaws. Your experience was not great in prior years. It has changed for the better so please stop bashing the Outlaws for an issue that was resolved a year ago.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OL's got smoked by Igloo A, Express A, TB
SYAG and Express North - no one cares, not
worthy of conversation or debate.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
recon (both teams)
hitmen
icon
bluefish

Recon out of those 4 teams would be your best bet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
can someone provide some input as far as coaches go for these teams. are they invested and put the time in, good with the kids? good environment/families? i know throwing questions out like this can easily sink into a cesspool but i'd appreciate genuine feedback. i've heard some info from people i've spoken to but would appreciate more background.

recon (both teams)
hitmen
icon
bluefish

Not likely you will get many constructive answers. Here is what I Have observed or heard .

Recon-fairly "new". Both teams are fairly competitive and the parents I spoke to at a tourney seemed happy.
Hitmen- Not as competitive. Fly low on the radar. Don't hear much about them either
Icon- there older teams are very competitive. The 2023's seem to be inconsistent. There was a mad exodus of kids a year or 2 ago.
Bluefish- I didn't see them at many tourneys. I don't think it is an overly competitive team.

Woukd love for others to weigh in. Not sure they will because they aren't one of the top!

Page 1 of 85 1 2 3 84 85

Link Copied to Clipboard