BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 22 of 23 1 2 20 21 22 23
Re: Girls 2023 - 6th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Awesome congrats top gun and igloo. Please hand thorn and jackoffalone their asses. Rooting for you!!!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
At this age group YJ prove they are suspect. Are you kidding, Elite? Igloo? NXT? You better watch out for Ultimate PA tomorrow, shucks even Big HHH.

National championship my a@@. National event yes, but c'mon? Mid Atlantinc, G8, or Lax 4 the Cure are the real deals. Ur coaches/director got some learnin' to do.

Boo hoo! Mad that you have too many holdbacks on your team to be competitive, you cheating loser!! You do remember that YJ beat all you MD folk at Lax for the Cure WITH your holdbacks! And I believe TG has been quite competitive with MD teams this summer as well.

I'm sorry was it "lax for the clueless" you're talking about? Dude I'm from PA, but could tell you MD teams won all but 1 champioship. TG is competetive with "B" level teams, but luckily their parents are "A" OK as they have some sense of class/dignity.

I could care less about LI vs MD, but enough of the holdback/hometown officiating/flopping Fiona's. Just continue to strive to get better like you tell your parents on your same teams that are griping just like you are.

Sad excuses.

Didn't TG beat MD United more than once this summer, as well as Skywalkers, came in 2nd at two major MD tourneys, and you call them 'B' level? why?. This age group is having some very close games that could go either way. Stop being a [lacrosse] and understand that this is a very competitive age group. What team is your daughter on that had a better summer?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At this age group YJ prove they are suspect. Are you kidding, Elite? Igloo? NXT? You better watch out for Ultimate PA tomorrow, shucks even Big HHH.

National championship my a@@. National event yes, but c'mon? Mid Atlantinc, G8, or Lax 4 the Cure are the real deals. Ur coaches/director got some learnin' to do.

Boo hoo! Mad that you have too many holdbacks on your team to be competitive, you cheating loser!! You do remember that YJ beat all you MD folk at Lax for the Cure WITH your holdbacks! And I believe TG has been quite competitive with MD teams this summer as well.

I'm sorry was it "lax for the clueless" you're talking about? Dude I'm from PA, but could tell you MD teams won all but 1 champioship. TG is competetive with "B" level teams, but luckily their parents are "A" OK as they have some sense of class/dignity.

I could care less about LI vs MD, but enough of the holdback/hometown officiating/flopping Fiona's. Just continue to strive to get better like you tell your parents on your same teams that are griping just like you are.

Sad excuses.

PA? Why you even on this thread? They play lax in that state?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sad excuses.[/quote]

Yellow Jackets 23 Thorn won Lax for a Cure this year beat Heroes, Sky Walkers and MD United for Championship.

Top Guns is a A Team and right now at the top of 2023s on LI.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TG will win this tournament.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TG will win this tournament.

They might, but if you look at scores several teams are within 1 of each other. Will be interesting. Love that it is a super competitive age group, makes it worth the drive. Hope one of the LI teams can pull it out! Would love to see Igloo do it, but it's up for grabs!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sad excuses.

Didn't TG beat MD United more than once this summer, as well as Skywalkers, came in 2nd at two major MD tourneys, and you call them 'B' level? why?. This age group is having some very close games that could go either way. Stop being a [lacrosse] and understand that this is a very competitive age group. What team is your daughter on that had a better summer?

MDU and SW aren't any good at this age. Go beat M&D or Heros. All LI teams are B teams at 2023.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sad excuses.

PA? Why you even on this thread? They play lax in that state?

Looks like a PA team beat YJ 23 pretty badly at the U12 "nationals" guess they play lacrosse in PA.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sad excuses.

MDU and SW aren't any good at this age. Go beat M&D or Heros. All LI teams are B teams at 2023.

Someone sounds like a jackass. You're just mad that you couldn't participate in this tournament because your daughter is a cheating holdback. Sad for you. May I remind you that YJ beat both M&D and Heros this summer. M&D was also beaten by Nems. TG beat several top MD teams this summer as well, making it to the championship in two key tournaments. Igloo is right up there too and may possibly win this one. Get over yourself. Season is over for you, but keep practicing and maybe you can get another shot at YJ next summer at LFTC, for now you're just a loser in the biggest tournament of the summer to a team you're referring to as B level, what does that make you?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]At this age group YJ prove they are suspect. Are you kidding, Elite? Igloo? NXT? You better watch out for Ultimate PA tomorrow, shucks even Big HHH.

Sad excuses.

MDUnited and SW both beat m&d black and Hero's you have no clue what you are talking about

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SO WHY WOULD YOU NOT GO AND PROVE THAT YOU HAVE THE BEST TEAM IN THE COUNTRY?

The beach / backyard BBQ is bad excuse if you play all year BUT not this weekend...

Not sure I buy that!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Both YJ teams getting beat up down in Va. Looks like the YJ actually brought a couple of their "hornets" teams, these girls look like they are playing two years up. Did you intentionally recruit the smallest lacrosse players in the age?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Meanwhile at Nationals.....YJ A loses their first game, while Wright wins. Keep talking out your [lacrosse]

Meanwhile ... A advances in the playoffs and B goes to the loser bracket.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo vs YJ round two. CR took over the coaching

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So Igloo advances to the Championship, YJ will play TG tomorrow. Interesting turn of events!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SO WHY WOULD YOU NOT GO AND PROVE THAT YOU HAVE THE BEST TEAM IN THE COUNTRY?

The beach / backyard BBQ is bad excuse if you play all year BUT not this weekend...

Not sure I buy that!!!!

Because only YJ parents feel they have something to prove. The rest of us are OK being us. Go live some more through your child.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top gun should Take them for sure. That team is good and much better coaching. Aren't half the team yj A kids that were unhappy with the coaches friends being the ones who play? Such a mess that team. Yellow jackets should be winning everything. 2023 is a joke.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to Igloo and to NXT from PA they are a very good team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good luck igloo... bye-bye YJs!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So both YJ plays in the loser bracket as does TG. Igloo best team on long island

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So Igloo advances to the Championship, YJ will play TG tomorrow. Interesting turn of events!

Hopefully this is the last time we see JACKOFFALONE coaching YJ. Not qualified to coach Lacrosse anywhere. He single handedly is destroying the YJ Brand. Embarrassment !!! Let's see if queen bee has some balls. Not!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo vs YJ round two. CR took over the coaching

No, in fact team had nobody coaching

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

TG and YJ are playing for third place. After seeing them and Igloo all this weekend I would have to say that is about right. Igloo clearly better than the other two. I am not saying that Igloo is a typical A team, they don't look all that great either, but they do have bigger, more athletic kids, and about 5 or 6 of them are strong players. Usually YJ top teams have 10-15 really strong players, but not at this age. They have one really strong mid, a solid attacker/draw girl and a couple decent role players. And yes size is an issue, problem is the larger kids on the team lack stick skills and speed so that is not a solution that everyone on here is spewing about. They are 10 players short of a solid A team, which is a couple players behind TG and Igloo.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]So Igloo advances to the Championship, YJ will play TG tomorrow. Interesting turn of events!

TG and YJ are playing for third place. After seeing them and Igloo all this weekend I would have to say that is about right. Igloo clearly better than the other two. I am not saying that Igloo is a typical A team, they don't look all that great either, but they do have bigger, more athletic kids, and about 5 or 6 of them are strong players. Usually YJ top teams have 10-15 really strong players, but not at this age. They have one really strong mid, a solid attacker/draw girl and a couple decent role players. And yes size is an issue, problem is the larger kids on the team lack stick skills and speed so that is not a solution that everyone on here is spewing about. They are 10 players short of a solid A team, which is a couple players behind TG and Igloo.

TG beat Igloo last weekend. YJ lost twice to Igloo this weekend. Interesting age group.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]So Igloo advances to the Championship, YJ will play TG tomorrow. Interesting turn of events!

TG beat Igloo last weekend. YJ lost twice to Igloo this weekend. Interesting age group.

I definitely think size is a factor. TG is on the small side like YJ which hurts them as well. They have a couple very good bigger girls.. but is not enough to carry the team. Wonder if there will be some movement this year, YJ is struggling badly. If the better girls go over to Igloo from YJ and TG they will be unstoppable, may not be a bad idea.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hopefully this is the last time we see JACKOFFALONE coaching YJ. Not qualified to coach Lacrosse anywhere. He single handedly is destroying the YJ Brand. Embarrassment !!! Let's see if queen bee has some balls. Not!

No balls but has all your money!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]So Igloo advances to the Championship, YJ will play TG tomorrow. Interesting turn of events!

I definitely think size is a factor. TG is on the small side like YJ which hurts them as well. They have a couple very good bigger girls.. but is not enough to carry the team. Wonder if there will be some movement this year, YJ is struggling badly. If the better girls go over to Igloo from YJ and TG they will be unstoppable, may not be a bad idea.

Not a bad idea if you are looking at the small picture. Both TG and YJ have track records for getting girls recruited Igloo does not. Igloo located inconveniently in Nassau on the north shore and Igloo cost are very high.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The kids get themselves recruited! What is this thing that clubs get kids recruited? CR , BS, etc... are on the phone banging on doors to get kids recruited? You people are crazy if you think that's the case! Its based on ability if a coach likes the kid they recruit her that's the end of story. It's about exposure camps clinics tournaments etc.
Thats why you need to play in a club environment that teaches the game-not the go to goal or ride the best players to victory!!!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo wins the tournament and YJ loses to TG. Seems that igloo and TG are a step above the YJs being that TG beat Igloo for a championship last week and Igloo and TG both beat YJ in this tournament. Time for the good YJ girls to look for a new home the age group is a disaster for YJs

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looking for some real info.. not fake news or sarcasm please...
What do each of the LI clubs charge for tryouts and tuition?
Specifically Liberty, TG, YJ, Elevate, Jesters, Igloo, Legacy?
I wouid like to think this site is good for something other than sillines. Thank you in advance to those who can give some true info!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2023 jacoffalone A team loses to TG. Nice job

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

TG is A better team than YJ, going 4-1 in the tournament as opposed to YJ 2-3. And that is with playing the entire team. Even with CR coaching and the supposedly "best" players on the field, the team can't win. Embarrassing after running your mouths so much

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The kids get themselves recruited! What is this thing that clubs get kids recruited? CR , BS, etc... are on the phone banging on doors to get kids recruited? You people are crazy if you think that's the case! Its based on ability if a coach likes the kid they recruit her that's the end of story. It's about exposure camps clinics tournaments etc.
Thats why you need to play in a club environment that teaches the game-not the go to goal or ride the best players to victory!!!!!!!

Top tier players will get recruited no matter where they play. 2nd and 3rd level players, the club makes a difference. Mid level players will get the benefit of the doubt playing YJ or TG over any other Long Island club. I watched a mid level D2 coach ask CR if any of her girls wanted to play for her team. And this was at their 3rd teams game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express 2023 A looking for a lefty attackman

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express 2023 A looking for a lefty attackman

The fact that it's Express explains why you're posting on the girls thread instead of the boys

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TG is 4-1 vs igloo the last 2 yrs

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]YJ Thorn will pleasantly surprise

No surprise here

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why would the "good girls" leave TG? They have beaten every Maryland team (have not played Heros) and have 1 loss to a LI team in 2 years - 10-9 to Igloo. TG 2023 has consistently beat Igloo and YJ. TG 2023 is 4-1 vs Igloo and 3-0 vs YJ teams. Mostly blow outs against all other LI teams.

In 11 tournaments the last 2 years TG 2023 has made the championship game 9 times and has 7 tournaments championships.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why would the "good girls" leave TG? They have beaten every Maryland team (have not played Heros) and have 1 loss to a LI team in 2 years - 10-9 to Igloo. TG 2023 has consistently beat Igloo and YJ. TG 2023 is 4-1 vs Igloo and 3-0 vs YJ teams. Mostly blow outs against all other LI teams.

In 11 tournaments the last 2 years TG 2023 has made the championship game 9 times and has 7 tournaments championships.

Congrats

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]YJ Thorn will pleasantly surprise

No surprise here

The only surprise is why the bone headed parents stick around.

Page 22 of 23 1 2 20 21 22 23

Link Copied to Clipboard