BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,280
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Girls 2024
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I would have to agree. From the families I know on that team, they are considering a move because they love the coach who is going elsewhere to have his kids playing for the same club not spread out. Not problems with the organization. Jeff Peek had done a great job with those girls.

I agree. The future is bright for 24 Black with him at the helm.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would have to agree. From the families I know on that team, they are considering a move because they love the coach who is going elsewhere to have his kids playing for the same club not spread out. Not problems with the organization. Jeff Peek had done a great job with those girls.

I agree. The future is bright for 24 Black with him at the helm.

Redshirts does do a good job developing girls with their softhands training. Maybe that's why the bigger clubs like to go after the redshirts girls. This way they don't have to worry about developing them. I don't see a problem with starting with one club then moving on to bigger things.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The teams that the kennedy's didn't coach were never the problem. With Jeff gone it's just one more team they will be coaching

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like he is coaching the 23 Black team now! Current coach got demoted to assistant!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why in the world would he do that? That 24 team will be awesome. The 23 team is average at best

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is a unique view of "average at best". Winning 2 of 4 tournaments and 7-1 in spring league is hardly average. It's a really good team. Assuming a coach simply wants to coach the best team is also not exactly logical either.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard