BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,564
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Girls 2024
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The fat man speaketh. Mm yum mm yum

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Again with the calling people fat.
Grow up

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whats the status of C2 and Redshirts?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard c2 only keeps 2022 black, try another team if possible. Well redshirts is not quite same level as the top.
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Whats the status of C2 and Redshirts?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hope you're wrong about C2

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
C2 having tryouts for all years

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are a jerk.B

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]You are a jerk.B[/quote

I'm confused

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What in the world is going on in the 24's ??

Is it true everyone is going to M&D ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard that some Redshirts 2024's are moving out to other teams. Curious what effect you guys think this will have on the overall make-up of the NGLL...

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What in the world is going on in the 24's ??

Is it true everyone is going to M&D ?

How many spots are open on a team that lost once this year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There's plenty of spots on a team that lost once cause they lost once by playing the same 10 girls all of the time.kk

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Only a few girls play so there spots

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The NGLL will be missing 2 strong teams next year. It's too bad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What 2 teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Redshirts and ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
C2 won't have a team either. Contrary to what their owners think. After the season they had this year Those girls are gone.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
C2 won't have a team either. Contrary to what their owners think. After the season they had this year Those girls are gone.

The C2 haters need to get over it. C2 isn't going anywhere.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That M&D 2024 Black is going to be unreal!! They went like 100-1. Now they are getting 4 or 5 of Redshirts best players. What in the world.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That M&D 2024 Black is going to be unreal!! They went like 100-1. Now they are getting 4 or 5 of Redshirts best players. What in the world.

And probably 4 or 5 of C2's best players. I feel sorry for the bottom half of last year's roster.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do you think those redshirts girls will get playing time on an already full team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The C2 haters need to get over it. C2 isn't going anywhere.
[/quote]

I'm not a c2 hater but they will not field a 24 team. Those girls already know where they're going next year.

The c2 owners keep trying to promise things to parents but after this past season it is too late.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do you think those redshirts girls will get playing time on an already full team?

I think redshirts and C2 girls will get playing time cause the ones who will probably move will bump some of M&D's weaker bottom roster players. They will add a lot of depth to that team. The M&D team may have rolled this year but the competition will get stronger as they age.

That is a top heavy team and some redshirts/C2 girls will help tremendously. I feel for the bottom half of the M&D team cause there's a lot of strong players coming.

And that's just c2 & redshirts. I imagine some hero's, skywalkers, and girls from other teams will try out too.

Should be interesting

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What did C2 promise to their players?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hopefully a C2 parent can say what they were promised.

This year they were coach-less for half the season. And when they had a coach it was a young girl who didn't always show.

They were also told the 24 team would merge with another club's 24s and make 2 teams ( a and b) Also not true

It would be awesome if they can still have a 24 team. We need more good teams in the NGLL - not less. I just don't see girls coming to tryouts like what happened with the 25s last summer

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Several things amaze me about these posts:

1. Lack of substance and I am sure accuracy - this seems like a great place to start/spread rumors.
2. Over-emphasized importance of 11 year old girls club lacrosse - parents are CRAZY in what they think this means for them (i mean their daughters)
3. Literally no shame - I wonder if many of these people are psychotically passionate about their job and destroying the other companies in which they compete with.
4. GET A LIFE!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree, agree, agree !!!!!

Just don't go to the clubs you feel compelled to talk about. Problem solved.

But keep your mouth shut and stop bad mouthing someone's business.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm not over emphasizing 11 year old lacrosse. But, when I fork over $2,000 to a business I want what I was promised.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Redshirts 24 coach officially listed on MND website as an assistant coach! Wonder how many girls he's bring over?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Redshirts 24 coach officially listed on MND website as an assistant coach! Wonder how many girls he's bring over?

Just the good ones. Another Redshirts team bites the dust. So sad that people continuously get ripped off by the Kennedys. When will people learn?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What will the Redshirts impact have on the surrounding clubs? Is Hoco getting stronger?...sure are and they have very good coaching paying off..Will Heros & Skywalkers best players potentially leave to join Redshirts best players for a developing M&D team (McD future team)? Many club teams need to take a hard look at what they have, who's potentially coming out for tryouts and up their game when it comes to coaching or things are going to spiral out of control rather quickly. Middle school years are huge folks.....be good consumers and put your daughters in the best situation possible. The lacrosse club scene is evolving so hold on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My understanding is the redshirt coach is leaving for family reasons - not because he had a bad experience.

The parents I know from that team have not had any bad experiences

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My understanding is the redshirt coach is leaving for family reasons - not because he had a bad experience.

The parents of the 2019, 2021 and the original 2022 team had good experiences for a bit too. Things change as they get a little older.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Relax and lets your girls grow and have fun. Its elementary school for goodness sake. Cant we discuss ways to improve, training techniques, lessons etc

Such a good example of social psychology though 🤣

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saw this on the 2022 forum page in response to donations adding about stacking all the club tryouts on the same week...
"Were you at the Rebels tryouts last weekend? They were not "stacked". I think the clubs would not all try to get their tryouts in if the parents stopped trying to "hedge" their bets and attend multiple tryouts. If you are as honestly confident about your kid's ability then it would really be simple enough to pick one club and hope for the best. But, if you want to go and spend the $200 plus trying out for as many as you can - have at it. Besides, the club directors and coaches all know who is attending which tryouts. Those parents that you see at the various tryouts are dropping the dime on you in order to secure a spot on M&D black for their kid."

What are your thoughts about attending multiple tryouts? I didn't grow up around lacrosse and came from a house of football players, so this is all new territory for my wife and i. We thought attending multiple tryouts only made sense, since there is no guarantee our daughter will make a certain team. Isn't that what we should do?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Doesn't hurt when the older child already plays at M&D

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saw this on the 2022 forum page in response to donations adding about stacking all the club tryouts on the same week...
"Were you at the Rebels tryouts last weekend? They were not "stacked". I think the clubs would not all try to get their tryouts in if the parents stopped trying to "hedge" their bets and attend multiple tryouts. If you are as honestly confident about your kid's ability then it would really be simple enough to pick one club and hope for the best. But, if you want to go and spend the $200 plus trying out for as many as you can - have at it. Besides, the club directors and coaches all know who is attending which tryouts. Those parents that you see at the various tryouts are dropping the dime on you in order to secure a spot on M&D black for their kid."

What are your thoughts about attending multiple tryouts? I didn't grow up around lacrosse and came from a house of football players, so this is all new territory for my wife and i. We thought attending multiple tryouts only made sense, since there is no guarantee our daughter will make a certain team. Isn't that what we should do?

Where I choose to spend my money is my business. And where I so choose to take my daughter for tryouts is also my business. If it gives parents a little more "leverage" with the clubs as far as accepting spots on a team - then that's good. As a consumer - it's my choice. Offer me a product that I want to buy into and I will write the check. This is not a birthday party we are planning at 'Skyzone' or whatever - this is an investment in our daughter's future.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
God will you just go away. The girls that are there now are not having a bad experience at redshirts. Were not talking about when 2019s and 2020s eere in 5th grade. That was 4-5-6 years ago.

Go troll somewhere else

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't understand why someone would say that about tryouts. Why would you not attend multiple tryouts. Supposed you tryout for one team and not multiple tryouts and your daughter doesn't make that one team. You're screwed unless you actually want to call up a team and say "hey I tried for M&D but didn't make it - you were an afterthought - but since I didn't make it can I now come to your team. That's preposturous. People on that 22 board are nuts.

Go to as many tryouts as you see fit. Especially since you're going to spend $1,800 - $2,300 depending on where you land

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would have to agree. From the families I know on that team, they are considering a move because they love the coach who is going elsewhere to have his kids playing for the same club not spread out. Not problems with the organization. Jeff Peek had done a great job with those girls.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard