BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,102
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 18 of 21 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 21
Re: Team Elevate Girls Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Obviously yes!!! TE is on the same level if not higher than liberty and equal to top guns. YJ can not compare to any of the teams listed.

What age group?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Keep dreaming. No age group are they equal. Plus in most age groups liberty beats elevate

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Keep dreaming. No age group are they equal. Plus in most age groups liberty beats elevate

My daughters team played 2019 Liberty and 2019 Elevate - I dont think Elevate is even close to Liberty in that age group. Liberty beat us in a good game - we crushed the Elevate Blue team. Not even comparable. Liberty has a much better program and is better coached than Elevate.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My daughters team played 2019 Liberty and 2019 Elevate - I dont think Elevate is even close to Liberty in that age group. Liberty beat us in a good game - we crushed the Elevate Blue team. Not even comparable. Liberty has a much better program and is better coached than Elevate.

Elevate is about $$$- thats it, cant wait to get outta here

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
cmon now...You Cannot put Wave in same discussion as TE, Liberty, TG or YJ...
a nice program, but little more than a glorified PAL program...

Annnnndddd, you can't put TE in the same discussion as YJ, TG or Liberty

As witnessed yesterday at Hofstra, Elevate had their hands full with Team 91, LI Empire and some of the lower level teams. Not to mention TG. You certainly cant put Elevate in the category of the top clubs.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As witnessed yesterday at Hofstra, Elevate had their hands full with Team 91, LI Empire and some of the lower level teams. Not to mention TG. You certainly cant put Elevate in the category of the top clubs.

What year are you talking about?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Elevate doesn't have top teams - they have a nice tent, great instagram account and awesome marketing! Smoke and mirrors!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agree about elevate vocal k cares about the money not the player liberty does care about the girls but coaching varies

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My daughter also played for elevate best decision was leaving to a more honorable team elevate has become much less desirable and unethical I am posting this to help younger girls thinks big if lacrosse I wish someone told me about coach k before I wasted our time and money

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let me ask you? What has he done so bad to your daughter? All I see at clinics and practice is how he engages the girls in a positive manner. Teaching them lacrosse the right way. Yeah he can get loud but im fine with it. My daughter has played there 3 years and has improved tremendously. As an 8th grader played on varsity. Sorry I do believe he had something to do with her getting better.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let me ask you? What has he done so bad to your daughter? All I see at clinics and practice is how he engages the girls in a positive manner. Teaching them lacrosse the right way. Yeah he can get loud but im fine with it. My daughter has played there 3 years and has improved tremendously. As an 8th grader played on varsity. Sorry I do believe he had something to do with her getting better.

Congrats on varsity 8th grader, what school?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CSH?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not getting into it personally. Will say always get to playoffs. Lose first or second round. I hope you can understand I'm not saying which town. People rip this guy apart but I feel he has the girls best interest. And he will tell you like it is.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Tell it like it is"?..."best interests of folks"?..have you ever done a check on his previous employment history when he got banned from the securities industry?..yep,told it like it was to some folks--only small lies that cost them their savings,and in turn had a $3mm judgment against him that I am betting he scooted form..thats the kind of guy I want around my kids..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do you really think that people rip him apart for no reason? We had a very bad experience with him. He can be loud, but can also very, very nasty. You say he tells it like it is. Yeah, from his own narcissistic view point not from what really goes on. But if you and your daughter are happy, you're good with Elevate. Not every club or director is for every parent or player. I'm glad my daughter left and plays elsewhere.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Tell it like it is"?..."best interests of folks"?..have you ever done a check on his previous employment history when he got banned from the securities industry?..yep,told it like it was to some folks--only small lies that cost them their savings,and in turn had a $3mm judgment against him that I am betting he scooted form..thats the kind of guy I want around my kids..

Stop crying and stalking people. Your daughter just isn't as good as you think she is.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He was border line out of control coaching a varsity game this past spring. I get being loud or even arguing with a ref when needed. But his team was winning 17-1 with 3 minutes left in the game. He loses it on the refs for a charge call. I was embarrassed for him and his team.

Still, I think his heart is in the right place. Hopefully....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Got to call a mulligan on that. No way HT was winning any game 17-1

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mulligan or not..... Varsity A vs a Varsity B.....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah I know his background but I feel safe with him around my daughter when it comes to this great game of lax. That to me is all that matters.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do you really think that people rip him apart for no reason? We had a very bad experience with him. He can be loud, but can also very, very nasty. You say he tells it like it is. Yeah, from his own narcissistic view point not from what really goes on. But if you and your daughter are happy, you're good with Elevate. Not every club or director is for every parent or player. I'm glad my daughter left and plays elsewhere.

We are leaving this year as well. The club is a total joke. Him and his daughter are just awful. They never return emails from interested coaches with the exception of a few kids. The recruiting list is small and many of those recruits were due to the hard work the parents put in, NOT the Director.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seems unfair to drag his daughter into the conversation. Check yourself.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Tells it like it is? DK? Interesting. Here is what will happen to you. Your daughter is a 2022 now and its still fun and the tent and pictures are cute and so is the slippy slide at the Holy Trinity practices. However, in 2 years when recruiting time is getting closer and DK puts your daughter on the B team so his friends kids can play on the A team or VK doesn't like your daughter and doesn't play her much or gives awards to her girls at the year end party or you don't pay for all the extras, you will soon realize that you aren't being "told like it is". And by then, it will be too late to join another club because those teams will be pretty established with kids who have been at YJ or TG or other clubs for several years and it will be hard for you to go elsewhere. You will be pissed and your daughter will be miserable. That is telling it like it will be! Good luck.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow you are disgruntled! I'm gonna take my chances thanks

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seems unfair to drag his daughter into the conversation. Check yourself.

His daughter is an adult and the recruiting director.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unfair to drag his Adult age daughter into conversation?...according the TE website :
Victoria Kotowski Director, Recruiting Coordinator & Head Coach
so, yeah she is fair game if she is a chip off the ol' block...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Tells it like it is? DK? Interesting. Here is what will happen to you. Your daughter is a 2022 now and its still fun and the tent and pictures are cute and so is the slippy slide at the Holy Trinity practices. However, in 2 years when recruiting time is getting closer and DK puts your daughter on the B team so his friends kids can play on the A team or VK doesn't like your daughter and doesn't play her much or gives awards to her girls at the year end party or you don't pay for all the extras, you will soon realize that you aren't being "told like it is". And by then, it will be too late to join another club because those teams will be pretty established with kids who have been at YJ or TG or other clubs for several years and it will be hard for you to go elsewhere. You will be pissed and your daughter will be miserable. That is telling it like it will be! Good luck.

Unreal how you people always blame the club ! Bottomline if Sally is a stand out she will get noticed ! if not you better get Sally to the wall. You whining sack of nothings need to look in the mirror. Can your kid run with the best? does she posses the right skill sets ? if not quit your friggin whining! and I am not from LI!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Unreal how you people always blame the club ! Bottomline if Sally is a stand out she will get noticed ! if not you better get Sally to the wall. You whining sack of nothings need to look in the mirror. Can your kid run with the best? does she posses the right skill sets ? if not quit your friggin whining! and I am not from LI!

Slip and slide at lax camp!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I bet the kids enjoyed that, no matter what age for an hour or two out of 15 camp hours...and I'm with YJ.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In researching clubs for my daughter, I asked about Elevate. Twice I was told that Elevate was holding tryouts early this year because the Director was in dire need of $$$s and needed cash flow ASAP dues to financial issues. Can anyone let me know if there is any truth to that and if this club would be a risky investment in time and $$$s for my daughter?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DK=Crook.....please read above posts about his make-up and his history and make your own call....
Wont be long before Holy Trinity catches on to him and shows him the door...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Complete TOOOL !!! Holy Trinity will be showing him the door shortly. He could not even be hired by a public school because he would not get pass the fingerprinting.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My daughter plays on elevate and I heard several times he wants his teams set for fall ball have not heard he is in need of cash-seeing as no one ever has to pay their full tuition to commit to the program. Payment plans always available. Frankly I am
completely over all the "past history" comments. He does a good job with the girl's he coaches and my daughter enjoys playing for TE. It would be nice if all of you stopped the negativity.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah seriously enough. My daughter has been there 3 years and couldn't be happier with dave as her coach and director. Give it a rest people. Many solid teams within organization.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Went to Elevate tryouts, it seemed ok but wondered how these tryouts compared to other clubs? We are new to travel and will be going to other tryouts. We thought the girls were ok but expected them to be much better as my daughter is very new to the sport. Also, the director or owner seems very loud and boisterous, is that how he always is? Feedback is appreciated.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not Sure about TE tryouts, but the selling point of TE is that the director is the most enthusiastic person on the field...could be because he saw the credit card tally

..... but Express offering FREE tryouts!!!
Now that's a novel approach no matter what the quality of the program is..worth it just to go to see what is there..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Went to Elevate tryouts, it seemed ok but wondered how these tryouts compared to other clubs? We are new to travel and will be going to other tryouts. We thought the girls were ok but expected them to be much better as my daughter is very new to the sport. Also, the director or owner seems very loud and boisterous, is that how he always is? Feedback is appreciated.

Yes that's his personality. What age group did you daughter try out for? The 2021 team is probably the strongest for Elevate

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
20 and 21 blue are strong teams. And he is loud but if you know lacrosse he is teaching and making sure the girls listen and understand. He is a good teacher of the game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
20 and 21 blue are strong teams. And he is loud but if you know lacrosse he is teaching and making sure the girls listen and understand. He is a good teacher of the game.

When you say 2020 is strong - how strong? Are they competing with YJ and TG?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't know if 2020 played them but in all tournaments they did very well in A level events. I know 21 blue would beat TG now and give yj a food game.

Like Reply Quote
Page 18 of 21 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 21
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard