BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,300
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 88 of 91 1 2 86 87 88 89 90 91
Re: Boys 2024 5th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What is the story with Shore 2 Shore? I know a new team but do they have kids coming in that can play? Coaches set up ?

Coach is Isaac Neil is the coach. If they are serious about this team they will move the couple of 2024's on the 2023 roster down to the 2024 team otherwise if will be another team like 24 or worse.

Pretty sure they'll bring 91 and Outlaws kids over. We went to their Free clinic, definitely won't be anywhere near as bad as twenty4

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express cares. He is their biggest revenue producer. Does a great job with all his teams. Express would not be able to replace him with one coach, more like 3 or 4.[/quote]

Thanks RVC MOMMY, or is it DADDY?

Yes, O'Reilly is a great guy and does yeoman's work for Express but is spread way to thin to field a competitive team [/quote]
Definitely Mommy, but not RVC

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express cares. He is their biggest revenue producer. Does a great job with all his teams. Express would not be able to replace him with one coach, more like 3 or 4.

Yes, O'Reilly is a great guy and does yeoman's work for Express but is spread way to thin to field a competitive team [/quote]
Definitely Mommy, but not RVC[/quote]

Last point on O'Reilly. At least when your get the invite and see his name on it - you know exactly what your getting. You may think he does too many teams, or not like his style, but your son gets 10 months of solid instruction. Not the mystery college kid, that shows up whenever and doesn't know how to respond to an email.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express cares. He is their biggest revenue producer. Does a great job with all his teams. Express would not be able to replace him with one coach, more like 3 or 4.

Yes, O'Reilly is a great guy and does yeoman's work for Express but is spread way to thin to field a competitive team

Definitely Mommy, but not RVC[/quote]

Last point on O'Reilly. At least when your get the invite and see his name on it - you know exactly what your getting. You may think he does too many teams, or not like his style, but your son gets 10 months of solid instruction. Not the mystery college kid, that shows up whenever and doesn't know how to respond to an email. [/quote]
He responds to your email and shows up? OK Mommy who isn't on his team this year. Good at developing but you are blowing his horn too much.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is the story with Shore 2 Shore? I know a new team but do they have kids coming in that can play? Coaches set up ?

Coach is Isaac Neil is the coach. If they are serious about this team they will move the couple of 2024's on the 2023 roster down to the 2024 team otherwise if will be another team like 24 or worse.

Pretty sure they'll bring 91 and Outlaws kids over. We went to their Free clinic, definitely won't be anywhere near as bad as twenty4
91 has "encouraged" a few of their lesser skilled players to tryout there. Those players may or may not be replaced based on the turnout at tryouts. There were no calls made from 91 to poach players, but there were some feelers put out to the coach to see if they had a shot. That was met with a simple, "see them at tryouts". He's not playing around this year. No guarantees, no favors. Positions will be given out based on skill and skill alone.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]What is the story with Shore 2 Shore? I know a new team but do they have kids coming in that can play? Coaches set up ?

lol--worry about fielding a team without combining years-- go back to your busch beer and finish cutting your lawn.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's so a crock of [lacrosse]. And you know it. S2S is a joke keep telling everyone your good. Stop. Get off this sight your a clown. Is this bar texting for your team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don't think Neal had a lot of contact with the 2024s. So not sure how many kids will follow

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don't think Neal had a lot of contact with the 2024s. So not sure how many kids will follow

S2S is a farce. No shot at being competitive on an elite level. Glorified PAL team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's so a crock of [lacrosse]. And you know it. S2S is a joke keep telling everyone your good. Stop. Get off this sight your a clown. Is this bar texting for your team.

"you're", not "your"
"site", not "sight"
again, "you're", not "your"
"Is this bar texting for your team" - ???????????

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"you're", not "your"
"site", not "sight"
again, "you're", not "your"
"Is this bar texting for your team" - ???????????

Happy to know we have an English professor on BOTC.. Going back to trimming my hedges now. I apologize in advance if I spelled something wrong.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

S2S is a farce. No shot at being competitive on an elite level. Glorified PAL team.

Haha lots of hate going on! Nothing like a bunch of living through their kids dads sharing their "knowledge"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Neal and Rooney are both involved with other clubs.... if they break off with NineDOne and Outlaw$ it may be good, if they split it may be bad.

Both are exclusive to S2S moving forward

I sent a note asking for where and when practices will be and where winter is going to be. I did not get a reply.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Neal and Rooney are both involved with other clubs.... if they break off with NineDOne and Outlaw$ it may be good, if they split it may be bad.

I sent a note asking for where and when practices will be and where winter is going to be. I did not get a reply.

I did. You should get gmail. Friday evenings and Sunday mornings at the Hub in Syosset. 3 sessions/week in total, can go to 1, 2 or all 3. FOGO and goalie training available as well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's on the website guy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is coaching 2024 Igloo? The whole staff

Paul selhorn and Barone as his assistant. Powerful duo. The JV coach and middle school coach for the powerhouse of Carle Place. I think I'll pass.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any thoughts on what the 24 turtles will be like? Coaches or any details?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coaches are key. Which is why I'm giving S2S a shot. Why not, when it's about how the kids develop. Not the sticker on the car that I lease. Some of you need to get your priorities straight, do what's best for your kid not your ego.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Paul selhorn and Barone as his assistant. Powerful duo. The JV coach and middle school coach for the powerhouse of Carle Place. I think I'll pass.

Noone wants Barone involved. Dont know Selhorn....but the fact that he trusts Barone to make tryout decisions is already a bad sign.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coaches are key. Which is why I'm giving S2S a shot. Why not, when it's about how the kids develop. Not the sticker on the car that I lease. Some of you need to get your priorities straight, do what's best for your kid not your ego.

So if you have a sticker on your car, that team doesn't have good coaches?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any thoughts on what the 24 turtles will be like? Coaches or any details?

I actually just heard of this team the other day. I have never seen them in a tourney or heard of them before.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You have to do what you believe is best for your son. Hope it works out. And you get what's advertised

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Me too

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok Todd

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is USPA Titans like Team 24, are they a travel team or hybrid. They are popping up everywhere if you look on their website they seemed to be already established.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's on the website guy

No it isn't , guy. Tryout schedule is. Guy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

But do you lease a brand new model? Don't you make sure that model of car gets the feedback as to quality?

Waiting is best, why leap in to the unknown with your son.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is USPA Titans like Team 24, are they a travel team or hybrid. They are popping up everywhere if you look on their website they seemed to be already established.

Been around since 2014

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Titans just pulls the best kids from the top teams to make an all-star team then enters B tournaments. Really sad actually

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Barone is a tool who has been with every club travel team on Long Island.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Titans just pulls the best kids from the top teams to make an all-star team then enters B tournaments. Really sad actually

You mean South Shore Thunder does that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who do you suppose they should play? And I wonder why Titans (a 2023 team) is being attacked once again - this time in the wrong forum. Non-stop hating

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Been around since 2014

Titans got a few surprises at the Warrior, say ellllllllllllllllo to my bigga fwends 2023's in disguise

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They pull them? With what? A warrant? A subpoena?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Been around since 2014

Titans got a few surprises at the Warrior, say ellllllllllllllllo to my bigga fwends 2023's in disguise

Been around since 2014

I guess you just can't help yourself

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2550 is a big price tag for a new team. Just saying.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Noone wants Barone involved. Dont know Selhorn....but the fact that he trusts Barone to make tryout decisions is already a bad sign.

not the change they needed ...long time friends nothing will change

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why don't you put a name to your post you must a key board tough guy ... He is one of the nicest guys. Come on enough with bashing him go take your son to the beach

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

hey are 2023 and 80% Bellmore/Merrick PAL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

hey are 2023 and 80% Bellmore/Merrick PAL

90% Igloo, 5%express, 5%trueblue

Page 88 of 91 1 2 86 87 88 89 90 91

Link Copied to Clipboard