BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,610
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 18 of 18 1 2 16 17 18
Re: Girls 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
1 SW easily
2 mnd when healthy
3 YJ
4 Heros
5 monster
6 not sure any others can beat these teams

That's silly. No one has beaten M&D's full team in over 2 years.

Tonight the SW girls all unfolllowed the M&D girls on social media at the instruction of their coaches. This comes after a weekend where SW dads thought it was a good idea to talk trash to 14 yr old M&D girls in the hotel lobby. No surprise that a SW coach was there in the bar throwing them down with the parents all night. Stay classy Skywalkers.

We always knew MnD parents were the worst. Thank you for confirming.

Right because MnD parent spent the last 3 years gloating and talking trash to young girls. A lot of the girls on theses teams were friends. It's absolutely ridiculous the animosity that has been created this summer by the posts on here, on social media by the girls, the behavior at some of the games and the icing on the cake was the dad who said something to girls at the hotel this weekend.

If you think that is ok it explains a lot about the behavior of your parents. Apparently it starts at the top with SW.

I genuinely hope that this is either kids or parents from another team posting all of this garbage. The best thing that could have happened to M&D is for one or more local teams to improve and play at their level (and beat them). I have to think that the rosters for both teams will change in August. Either way, this should be a great rivalry for the girls throughout high school. Each team will make the other better.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1 SW easily
2 mnd when healthy
3 YJ
4 Heros
5 monster

Tonight the SW girls all unfolllowed the M&D girls on social media at the instruction of their coaches. This comes after a weekend where SW dads thought it was a good idea to talk trash to 14 yr old M&D girls in the hotel lobby. No surprise that a SW coach was there in the bar throwing them down with the parents all night. Stay classy Skywalkers.

Right because MnD parent spent the last 3 years gloating and talking trash to young girls. A lot of the girls on theses teams were friends. It's absolutely ridiculous the animosity that has been created this summer by the posts on here, on social media by the girls, the behavior at some of the games and the icing on the cake was the dad who said something to girls at the hotel this weekend.

If you think that is ok it explains a lot about the behavior of your parents. Apparently it starts at the top with SW.

I genuinely hope that this is either kids or parents from another team posting all of this garbage. The best thing that could have happened to M&D is for one or more local teams to improve and play at their level (and beat them). I have to think that the rosters for both teams will change in August. Either way, this should be a great rivalry for the girls throughout high school. Each team will make the other better.

You would also hope that 14 year old girls could walk through the hotel lobby without being heckled by drunk Skywalkers dads. But you'd be wrong sadly.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1 SW easily
2 mnd when healthy
3 YJ
4 Heros
5 monster

You would also hope that 14 year old girls could walk through the hotel lobby without being heckled by drunk Skywalkers dads. But you'd be wrong sadly.

The moment you realize the bully is crying.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1 SW easily
2 mnd when healthy
3 YJ
4 Heros
5 monster

The SW girls unfollowed M&D after the M&D girls stood behind the SW bench, blasting music and Jeering at SW and cheering for YJ during the YJ/SW game on Saturday. SW actually confronted the M&D coach during the game for this appalling behavior.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1 SW easily
2 mnd when healthy
3 YJ
4 Heros
5 monster

The SW girls unfollowed M&D after the M&D girls stood behind the SW bench, blasting music and Jeering at SW and cheering for YJ during the YJ/SW game on Saturday. SW actually confronted the M&D coach during the game for this appalling behavior.

And people wonder why not everyone doesn't aspire to play for an "elite" club. Both parent and player behavior and attitude are embarrassing.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mnd did the music thing behind my daughters game as well. No coaching leadership or respect for the game or other teams. I almost confronted the coaches as I couldn't believe they allowed it to happen. Wait til this weekend on their home turf, will be out of control.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can everyone just stop for a second so I can grab some more popcorn?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mnd did the music thing behind my daughters game as well. No coaching leadership or respect for the game or other teams. I almost confronted the coaches as I couldn't believe they allowed it to happen. Wait til this weekend on their home turf, will be out of control.

I have not witnessed this, but agree teams should be respectful of other teams. There is no need for any music being played on a field where teams are still playing. Disruptive and in poor taste. Keep the music under your tent and no big deal.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Depends what kind of music?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Most of this season MnD has been singing the (Skywalker) Blues.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Most of this season MnD has been singing the (Skywalker) Blues.

Followed up by "Thump".

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice to see girls from rival teams playing together and having fun today.

Novel concept. Too much pressure on these girls.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pressure? Imposed by the parents maybe. The girls have fun on the field and with each other when they get away from their overzealous Mom and Dad. The SW/M&D social media brouhaha is exaggerated as well. There are a couple girls that have hard feelings due to some tough play on the field. The rest of the girls are friends, respect, and enjoy competing with each other. There is no social media ban between the girls. Don't let the knuckleheads on this blog Jin up animosity that is just not there. Anyone ever heard of Fake news??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pressure? Imposed by the parents maybe. The girls have fun on the field and with each other when they get away from their overzealous Mom and Dad. The SW/M&D social media brouhaha is exaggerated as well. There are a couple girls that have hard feelings due to some tough play on the field. The rest of the girls are friends, respect, and enjoy competing with each other. There is no social media ban between the girls. Don't let the knuckleheads on this blog Jin up animosity that is just not there. Anyone ever heard of Fake news??

I'll agree with most of what you said. But the SW girls said that they were told to unfollow the M&D girls. Even though as you said, many are friends.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'll agree with most of what you said. But the SW girls said that they were told to unfollow the M&D girls. Even though as you said, many are friends.

Sounds like the parents need to smoke a peace pipe accompanied by a couple of bourbons. Ouch.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As I've said on here, many times before, from my experience handing out club player flyers to the coaches attending my daughter's club lax games. The coaches on the sidelines of the club lax games see and hear everything. Please read.
https://iwlca.wordpress.com/2017/07/12/coaches-share-their-tournament-advice/

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As I've said on here, many times before, from my experience handing out club player flyers to the coaches attending my daughter's club lax games. The coaches on the sidelines of the club lax games see and hear everything. Please read.

Whatever. Some of the most obnoxious parents I know are of boys and girls that went to play at top 5 schools and the coaches knew exactly who the parents were. If the kid can play the coaches don't care. He parents can't come to practice. They aren't on the sidelines during games. Of course they say that. Just like they said they wanted to end early recruiting. That wasn't true either and now they are dealing with the consequences of something they thought would never pass.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Whatever. Some of the most obnoxious parents I know are of boys and girls that went to play at top 5 schools and the coaches knew exactly who the parents were. If the kid can play the coaches don't care. He parents can't come to practice. They aren't on the sidelines during games. Of course they say that. Just like they said they wanted to end early recruiting. That wasn't true either and now they are dealing with the consequences of something they thought would never pass.

I tend to agree. Parental behavior may come into play if a kid is on the borderline, but if they're a top player the coaches don't care. I also don't believe they prefer multi sport athletes. Again, if a girl can help their college team it really doesn't matter. It's all lip service.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Boy, M&D director gave his team a cakewalk schedule to avoid any potential competitive games. No SW, no Heros, no STEPS, no YJ. Absolutely nobody. I guess getting pushed around this summer was enough for them. My, how the mighty have fallen.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Boy, M&D director gave his team a cakewalk schedule to avoid any potential competitive games. No SW, no Heros, no STEPS, no YJ. Absolutely nobody. I guess getting pushed around this summer was enough for them. My, how the mighty have fallen.

Pushed around meaning they have lost to exactly one team this summer? Granted it's been 4 times, but no one else has managed to beat them so I'd be curious what team your daughter plays for.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pushed around meaning they have lost to exactly one team this summer? Granted it's been 4 times, but no one else has managed to beat them so I'd be curious what team your daughter plays for.

She plays for a team that would've beaten M&D if they hadn't had a few key players out dur to injury. Oh wait, that's your excuse.zn

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Boom.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Make that 5 times.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What just happened? Up by 4 goals with 5 minutes to go and loses in OT. Now that is a tough loss to end the year. M&D will be playing with fire this Fall and will get retribution next summer when a couple of
their studs make it back from injury.

Hats off to the Skywalkers for a great, great year. Winning the Spring league,LFTC, undefeated in G8, and winning the Middle Atlantic Summer Club Championship.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1 SW
2 MND
3 YJ
4 Heros
5 Monster
The rest

Indisputable

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1 SW
2 MND
3 YJ
4 Heros
5 Monster
The rest

Indisputable

LI Liberty over Monster, beat them this weekend and still has a win over YJ.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1 SW
2 MND
3 YJ
4 Heros
5 Monster
The rest

Indisputable

Correct! In a full game no less. Liberty is the real deal and draw control girl smoked YJ.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1 SW
2 MND
3 YJ
4 Heros
5 Monster
The rest

Indisputable

Correct! In a full game no less. Liberty is the real deal and draw control girl smoked YJ.

Not very nice but you will have a chance to validate the win in two weeks...or not...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1 SW
2 MND
3 YJ
4 Heros
5 Monster
The rest

Indisputable

Not very nice but you will have a chance to validate the win in two weeks...or not...

Shame the best clubs in the nation won't be attending especially given the proximity? I guess the 2021's would need to play in the 2020 division. Are the 2022 any good?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did liberty do against md teams? Please list....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Liberty think has only been in one tournament this year with everyone that was at Hershey. I think they had loses too M&D, Hero's and wins over Star's and Summit

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Liberty think has only been in one tournament this year with everyone that was at Hershey. I think they had loses too M&D, Hero's and wins over Star's and Summit

Liberty Black lost to NEMS and PURELAX at the Grind.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

For MD teams, Lost to NEMS and Hero's, beat TLC at Summer Genesis.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Update:

1. Skywalkers!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Update:

1. Skywalkers!

Go away troll.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The funny thing is....the md younger teams could beat most of the older teams at the "national championship". With the exception of YJ. And no they aren't hold backs like LI likes to claim for their weakness in lax.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Then why not go

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The funny thing is....the md younger teams could beat most of the older teams at the "national championship". With the exception of YJ. And no they aren't hold backs like LI likes to claim for their weakness in lax.

Big talk.....show up or shut up Biff.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Big talk.....show up or shut up Biff.

Show up? The MD teams just spent all summer beating up on you pork roll eating long islanders. Tryouts are in two weeks. You guys are traveling to Richmond to play teams you should just play at Hofstra instead of letting the girls have any time off this summer. Have fun.

Page 18 of 18 1 2 16 17 18

Link Copied to Clipboard