BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Long Island Jesters
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,660
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 86 of 91 1 2 84 85 86 87 88 90 91
Re: Boys 2024 5th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really we just played them. We are all friends. Parents get along. You have to go there with that bs next topic. Please

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So your blaming a goalie for letting in goals ? How about the shots he saved. My god. Goalie played great today.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
News flash . If you are talking about Express team in the Oyster Bay tournament that is the 4th team that have in that age group. They are a PAL team. Atleast one of the Pal teams that doesnt cut anyone

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express needs a coach that shows up before they need a goalie. Your an [lacrosse]!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Express goalie just got lit up today in town play. That's why they are looking for a new one
wow...What a classless a-hole. You clearly have no idea what you are talking about. Sound like a C team daddy that trolls scores on Tourney Machine just looking to stir the pot. Now go back to mowing your lawn

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They made the necessary changes needed to take the team to a championship .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Learn how to use the site. Nobody knows what you are responding to

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry are you the site keeper ?
The people who are involved understand what that means ..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry are you the site keeper ?
The people who are involved understand what that means ..

The championship of what?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What team is legacy blue?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Learn how to use the site. Nobody knows what you are responding to

There seems to be more than a fair share of posters here who think others will know what they're responding to - in reality (almost) no one does, though. Just looks like some erroneous post! SMH

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good numbers at Igloo tryouts. Still no announcement on head coach. Hopefully they make the tough but necessary (and obvious) change.

Someone, maybe the owner, should have the stones to tell him what is obvious to every parent who has been there the past couple years. He and his kid belong on the B team. More top players will flee again

The Igloo team will be better this year simply because with the early tryouts they will pickup solid kids that were holed as b team kids other places but are good enough to play on A teams or A level players that want to practice closer to home. Its a good opportunity for kids/parents that feel its important to be on the A team in an organization. Very good coaches at Wolfpack and Taz but the reality is most anyone would be successful coaching at the 3rd,4th and 5th grade level with the talent that they have on those teams.Although it will be tough on some parents and kids, i'd expect half that Igloo team to be different this year. I really believe that the early tryouts were done specifically to get this team going.

TB out RVC kids in

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is the 4th grade Team ... Legacy has a couple of good A Teams.. there B teams ok . Some of the best training you can get.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is the 4th grade Team ... Legacy has a couple of good A Teams.. there B teams ok . Some of the best training you can get.

Is their A team, team Taz already set?
I understand the boy has to be lights out but are the coaches even open to taking new boys? Some are, some aren't.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I understand the boy has to be lights out but are the coaches even open to taking new boys? Some are, some aren't.

It's set unless you got a call from one of the coaches or directors asking for your son to try out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That team is Really good. I would always encourage kids to try out , you never know. I will say its one of the Top teams at that level.

That is one of the Best teams at that age level. IF you feel your son has the ability, its always worth trying. you never know. I will say , there is room for improvement on that team, Just like any team ...But Not Much.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I know the TAZ coach very well and he is no doubt open to new players. Great guy as well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If they said no, nobody would attend tryouts. Tryouts generate a lot of revenue for the business. Most likely 2,3 kids will be added from tryouts. If 50 kids attend at 100 a pop, 22 kids out of 24 on team will make it. 2 will leave or be asked to leave, playing time, not a good fit etc. Thar means out of the other 28 kids, 2 or 3 will make it. Most likely coaches know those kids in advance. So unless an unknown kid, is lights out at tryouts, it will be real hard to make that team. It's not a bad idea to attend a few tryouts, 3,400 bucks, it may be worth it to see what's out there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good numbers at Igloo tryouts. Still no announcement on head coach. Hopefully they make the tough but necessary (and obvious) change.

Someone, maybe the owner, should have the stones to tell him what is obvious to every parent who has been there the past couple years. He and his kid belong on the B team. More top players will flee again

kid wasn't even at tryouts

Yet, you'll see him at attack, midfield and man up. Maybe he should bring a long pole to tourneys as well.

coming soon

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Igloo team will be better this year simply because with the early tryouts they will pickup solid kids that were holed as b team kids other places but are good enough to play on A teams or A level players that want to practice closer to home. Its a good opportunity for kids/parents that feel its important to be on the A team in an organization. Very good coaches at Wolfpack and Taz but the reality is most anyone would be successful coaching at the 3rd,4th and 5th grade level with the talent that they have on those teams.Although it will be tough on some parents and kids, i'd expect half that Igloo team to be different this year. I really believe that the early tryouts were done specifically to get this team going.

TB out RVC kids in

Wish.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
lots of changes on all rosters. Besides taz and wp i say all other teams will have 6-10 changes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yet, you'll see him at attack, midfield and man up. Maybe he should bring a long pole to tourneys as well.

coming soon

Daddy Coach at its finest. Its like the textbook definition. This isn't 2nd grade, its 6th grade. Daddy has to move over and let the athletes get on the field. No clue why anyone would put $ over there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
lots of changes on all rosters. Besides taz and wp i say all other teams will have 6-10 changes.

Don't be surprised if TAZ and PACK make changes this summer. A lot of holes on both teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Every team can improve agreed, but don't say a lot of holes. An average or below average team there is a lot of holes. These 2 teams are in the top 5, probably in the country, so how can you say a lot of holes. That makes no sense.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Warrior all America looks like it flopped. Only 4 teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone familiar with the tenacious turtles?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Omg I so agree and this is done on most teams where Dads coach and have sons on their teams. Why do you think dads coach for so long, so their boys can stay protected by them because if left on their own skill these boys would be on less talented teams. Sixth graders are at a middle school level and need to be on appropriate skill level teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Every team can improve agreed, but don't say a lot of holes. An average or below average team there is a lot of holes. These 2 teams are in the top 5, probably in the country, so how can you say a lot of holes. That makes no sense.

Holes are everywhere especially on these teams that are committed to winning. Go to tryouts and get sized up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

coming soon

Daddy Coach at its finest. Its like the textbook definition. This isn't 2nd grade, its 6th grade. Daddy has to move over and let the athletes get on the field. No clue why anyone would put $ over there.

unbelievable barone is still involved. Fail by owner. Boys will under achieve again

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Correct me if I'm wrong, but every sport my son has played over the past 7 years, since he was 4 has been a dad coach. Youth coaches are usually dad coaches aren't they. How many people actually earn livings coaching youth teams. I'm sure there are some, but I haven't seen any. My son has played 3 sports a year. That's 21 sets of coaches/assistant coaches, every single one has been a dad coach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed. there will be a lot of turnover this year on all teams intending on heading to World Series in 2019. If there was a time to try to get on one of the more competitive teams, WP and Taz included, it's this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

coming soon

THE WORST. My kid didn't get a spot on this team after he put in 6 hours at two days of tryouts in 95 degree heat. Guess who didn't have to do that? Where was he?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What tryouts are this weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Correct me if I'm wrong, but every sport my son has played over the past 7 years, since he was 4 has been a dad coach. Youth coaches are usually dad coaches aren't they. How many people actually earn livings coaching youth teams. I'm sure there are some, but I haven't seen any. My son has played 3 sports a year. That's 21 sets of coaches/assistant coaches, every single one has been a dad coach.

Most are probably more qualified.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What tryouts are this weekend?

True Blue. Should be a great turnout.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
4 teams in the entire country at 2024! What a complete bust and failure. To waste a weekend of the precious summer that is barely left. Long Island wins every game by 10-12 goals. The organization that ran this should refund all the money.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Most are probably more qualified.

It's not a dad issue, he's just a [lacrosse] coach. Team ruiner.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

kid wasn't even at tryouts[/quote]

Yet, you'll see him at attack, midfield and man up. Maybe he should bring a long pole to tourneys as well.[/quote]

coming soon
[/quote]
Daddy Coach at its finest. Its like the textbook definition. This isn't 2nd grade, its 6th grade. Daddy has to move over and let the athletes get on the field. No clue why anyone would put $ over there.[/quote]

THE WORST. My kid didn't get a spot on this team after he put in 6 hours at two days of tryouts in 95 degree heat. Guess who didn't have to do that? Where was he? [/quote]

Your kid must stink.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

coming soon

Daddy coaches are everywhere, Outlaws included.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Except for maybe 2 or 3 players the WP doesn't need to make any changes. They have some of the best kids in the sport at this age. Taz needs a few tweaks and they will stay in the top tier always and be a great opponent for the WP and Express is a couple of players away from being a top tier team. The few other teams need some overhaul to start competing at this level. Middle school is approaching fast and the goal should be to get your kid in a situation where the competition is at a high-level so when they do enter MS or HS they are prepared. Made the mistake with my 2018 and kept him in a semi to non-competitive situation and it turned out blowing up in my face when he got to MS/ HS. He's a good player but not the caliber of player that the kids who stayed on the high competitive teams are. Yes there will always be that one two or three kids that show up in middle school and grab the stick for the first time and become a stud but times are changing very quickly and these kids that are playing at a high-level now are moving the ball quicker faster and their skills/IQ are getting so sharp at a young age that it will be very hard for a large group of boys to just show up and think they can compete. Made the mistake once won't make it again

Page 86 of 91 1 2 84 85 86 87 88 90 91

Link Copied to Clipboard