BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,649
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 97 of 102 1 2 95 96 97 98 99 101 102
Re: Boys 2023 - 6th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who won the final?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Was that the warriors who almost lost to True Blues B team?

No, please don't make a big deal about it. It was a few Warriors, some 2024 91 tristate amd some 2024 91 Texas.. the kids had fun and, for the record, beat TB like 10-1. Kids playing all over. Goalies playing middie, defenseman playing attack.. just being kids for a day

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why were USPA Titans in a B tournament yesterday? Not sure I understand that

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No, please don't make a big deal about it. It was a few Warriors, some 2024 91 tristate amd some 2024 91 Texas.. the kids had fun and, for the record, beat TB like 10-1. Kids playing all over. Goalies playing middie, defenseman playing attack.. just being kids for a day

Well that's embarrassing. So True Blue was beat by 2024 players. And the 2024's had the brakes on the whole ride. Ouch.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unbelievable games vs SST. A lot of really good players. Ended in a braveheart between 2 express kids with SST winning.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was a hybrid of Long Island Titans and Florida players just joining the team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Isn't the college coach a daddy coach too?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That wasn't the 2024 National team. That was the Warrior team, with a holdback or two.
Indeed, True Blue second team lost 7-5 in pool play and was smoked in the BS championship game.
The Ducks and Empire didn't play them in the the semi final pool, even though they were seeded lower.

They are part of the corporate "family."

The fix was in. All about making sure the t shirt/Insta picture can be posted on social media.

Time to start looking for other tournaments that actually do the right thing instead of trying to monopolize L.I. tournament lacrosse.

Money better spent at other tournaments.
Did the Corporation ever refund the money from the 2015 LI L@xfest Sunday that was canceled because of rain, when the sun mysteriously appeared?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would hope its just you thinking that the teams already have their teams picked. If you have not succumb to all the craziness of youth lacrosse and you believe your son has talent, maybe a "diamond in the rough, who is maybe a late bloomer", then go to all clinics and tryouts. A good coach will notice a "naturally talented athlete".

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What and who are the titans?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Almost lost, I don't know what game you were watching TB was never in it. By the way TB bought many of there players from their so called "A" team and still couldn't win, nice try.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Remember the Titans video?
Meathead video and music on YouTube.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That wasn't the 2024 National team. That was the Warrior team, with a holdback or two.
Indeed, True Blue second team lost 7-5 in pool play and was smoked in the BS championship game.
The Ducks and Empire didn't play them in the the semi final pool, even though they were seeded lower.

The fix was in. All about making sure the t shirt/Insta picture can be posted on social media.

Time to start looking for other tournaments that actually do the right thing instead of trying to monopolize L.I. tournament lacrosse.

Did the Corporation ever refund the money from the 2015 LI L@xfest Sunday that was canceled because of rain, when the sun mysteriously appeared?

Dude,

Make yourself feel better and make up as much as you can, then throw in some unconnected conspiracy theories plus one actual fact from over two years ago and let it rip.

But the truth is that on Saturday your sons team got beat by a pickup team of 91 kids. If that TB team had played the whole Warrior squad those poor kids would have lost by 20. Consider yourself lucky that you don't have to get junior any therapy to get over the beating.

You are right that the Tourney is subpar at best. That raises a big question, why are your teams there?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

True Blue placed 3 rd out of 8 in a bracket with (2) 2024 teams. Reality check time. And are you really still crying about a tournament from 2 years ago??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

True Blue placed 3 rd out of 8 in a bracket with (2) 2024 teams. Reality check time. And are you really still crying about a tournament from 2 years ago??

Reality check for what? It is the second TB team for the age group. People should stop wanting others to fail so badly.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Remember the Titans video?
Meathead video and music on YouTube.

Get over yourself please

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Reality check?

Your big bad National team with half Warrior team lost in the BS Championship game to the Fighting Ducks Mayhem.
Go look on Tourney Machine, 9-3.
Now make an excuse.

But, since it is fixed, the shirts/Insta picture goes to the half Warrior, National team. Go look.

In regards to your comment, about L@xfest, this board bans even a mention of your Corporation because of what happened.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Reality check for what? It is the second TB team for the age group. People should stop wanting others to fail so badly.

TB parents are the ones coming on here saying "we almost beat the Warriors on Sat"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Reality check?

Your big bad National team with half Warrior team lost in the BS Championship game to the Fighting Ducks Mayhem.
Now make an excuse.

But, since it is fixed, the shirts/Insta picture goes to the half Warrior, National team. Go look.

In regards to your comment, about L@xfest, this board bans even a mention of your Corporation because of what happened.

The score was posted incorrectly, you dork. The game wasn't even close. That part about 91 and MyLacrosseTournaments posting a fake picture is one of the dumbest things I've ever read on this site. And that says a lot!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Reality check?

Now make an excuse.

Tourney Machine posted the wrong info. 91 National won. Stop living in the past. It has nothing to do with the boys that played this weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Tourney Machine posted the wrong info. 91 National won. Stop living in the past. It has nothing to do with the boys that played this weekend.

Sure they did.

Just like when the Corporation Team AA & A loses and the game scores are not posted on Tourney Machine.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
didn't see an answer to this? was there ever an answer to who won that 2023 division saturday?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

TB parents are the ones coming on here saying "we almost beat the Warriors on Sat"

Is it the parents, or the Assistant Daddy coaches?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The TB B team played this weekend the A team beat the Warriors twice this season, so relax Warrior Dads. I will give you guys credit you are a solid B team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tourney Machine has Ducks over Warrior/Nationals.

9-3

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The TB B team played this weekend the A team beat the Warriors twice this season, so relax Warrior Dads. I will give you guys credit you are a solid B team.

TB beat Warriors once this season. Game was played at LAX Fest.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sure they did.

Just like when the Corporation Team AA & A loses and the game scores are not posted on Tourney Machine.

You are an idiot. Playoffs went like this:
Ducks and 91 Combo were tied for 1st. Goals against were equal so it went to a coin flip. Ducks won.

Ducks took the 1 seed and played the 4 seed, Tribe, and won 7-4.

91 Combo took the 2 seed and played the 3 seed, True Blue, and won 8-1.

Ducks and 91 Combo played in the final and 91 Combo won 9-3.

Scores are not reflective of quality. Those kids were absolutely shot by the end of the day. 5 or 6 games on the day in that oppressive heat was tortuous. I give all of the boys who played on any/all of the teams a ton of credit!

This tournament has really gone downhill. A few years ago it was one of biggest of the summer. Now, it's a mix of town teams and pickup teams. I guess people want to start the season earlier and finish earlier and enjoy the summer. Sounds like a great idea to me!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 won. Tourney machine is wrong and TB beat the Warriors once. Not saying they couldn't beat them twice but they would have to play twice for that to happen. Let's move on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh, Tourney Machine must be wrong.
Thanks, Warrior Dad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Reality check?

Now make an excuse.

You do realize Ducks and 91 are owned by the same organization right?

This post has to go into the BOTC idiot hall of fame and that is REALLY saying something

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At tourney with another team. My son knew who won. Sorry if this upsets you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]

You do realize Ducks and 91 are owned by the same organization right?

This post has to go into the BOTC idiot hall of fame and that is REALLY saying something[/quote]

(Ducks and Empire)

Yes, Warrior Dad.
I can and did read the thread, idiot.

Can you?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
South Shore Thunder beat Titans in braveheart.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With igloo tryouts done, outlaws are next week. Have igloo invites gone out yet so kids know whether to move onto bextbtryout?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With igloo tryouts done, outlaws are next week. Have igloo invites gone out yet so kids know whether to move onto bextbtryout?

True Blue tryouts this weekend

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i guess that 8th grade goalie didn't help the titans

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Or the 8th grade middie.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

yawn... I guess playing the hybrid Igloo 23 & Express Haugen in South Shore Pinnies and winning in man down Braveheart made you look good at your water cooler this morning.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
schedule is out for Warrior All America Games this weekend! Anyone gonna come close to Long Island?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

yawn... I guess playing the hybrid Igloo 23 & Express Haugen in South Shore Pinnies and winning in man down Braveheart made you look good at your water cooler this morning.

Actually it did, thanks for noticing

Page 97 of 102 1 2 95 96 97 98 99 101 102

Link Copied to Clipboard