BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Long Island Jesters
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,660
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 75 of 78 1 2 73 74 75 76 77 78
Re: Boys 2022- 7th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Didn't MD 91 just beat a bunch of NY teams for the title @ Millon?

Maybe it was fake news.

Nope Igloo beat them 7-6. And it was like the 6th one goal game in the championship bracket. That's why there is little movement in these rosters.

These teams will add kids that come to them or know them from the 2nd team, very rarely through tryouts. Tryouts are for the 2nd teams, which is fine. Hopefully it's a good situation. That is a team that has a non daddy HC who is dedicated to developing the kids, dad's are good assts. can't have a dad HC at this level, they can't help but favor their kids (my opinion). If it's the right team your will son develop and if he works hard and earn a spot on the top team. Which will happen to a lot of kids over the next few years. This long process and a patience is a virtue.

If arrogance is a virtue, you're in the right place

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some people on here sound like such whiny brats. When are you all going to realize that everybody loves to hate the team that won????! Now all of a sudden that team has a bad reamputation??? Has everybody forgotten about the reputations of the other teams? Or are we just gonna focus on the team that won? all of a sudden everyone's whining that the team doesn't take new kids which is not true. Things are never going to change on here I guess.

Enjoy the rest of your summer

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If kids at the trout were better than the kids at Brine, then they would be at Brine. Duh

that is the most stupidest thing I have ever heard....not every kid that is great went to brine ..please half brine team are b team kids

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Talk doesn't mean anything. Lots of daddy's talk a big game. The good players will be back and hopefully they will fill some of the weaker spots

Absolutely not true I know for a fact at least 8 kids are leaving. I'm sure that you will lose the big mouth daddy too !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
6 hours of lax against really good competition....$100 I think its worth it....Thanks for counting OUR money...Your opinion means NOTHING!

They made $10k for 2022

Any feedback on the Igloo tryouts?

joke ! half their players are at brine...so how is this a legit tryout? you all just donated your money!

Do you really think the kids at Brine had to tryout? So being negative and just encourage your son to do his best. I doubt they are looking for a lot of players, they have two really good teams and that's it. Unlike Express which will field as many teams as possible.

of course they don't have to try out but I'm sure their were kids at tryouts that are just as good or better than those kids
but they will not give them a chance ...sad.. its all about the money ..and one team is really good their b team needs some work but
no one is going to pay 3k to be on aspen...so that's is why the team doesn't change

Don't you dare go talking about how kids at the tryouts were better than the kids at Brine. You know nothing. Zero. Shut your trap and keep your thoughts to yourself. The team doesn't change much from year to year because it doesn't need to. Just do us all a favor and
SHUT UP

another dad with no balls that hides behind a computer then when comforted in person cries like a baby...typical!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some people on here sound like such whiny brats. When are you all going to realize that everybody loves to hate the team that won????! Now all of a sudden that team has a bad reamputation??? Has everybody forgotten about the reputations of the other teams? Or are we just gonna focus on the team that won? all of a sudden everyone's whining that the team doesn't take new kids which is not true. Things are never going to change on here I guess.

Enjoy the rest of your summer

Don't flatter yourself. Most everybody always disliked igloo. The team won one tournament and that doesn't change the program's reputation and how all feel about the majority of the parents.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
6 hours of lax against really good competition....$100 I think its worth it....Thanks for counting OUR money...Your opinion means NOTHING!

They made $10k for 2022

Any feedback on the Igloo tryouts?

joke ! half their players are at brine...so how is this a legit tryout? you all just donated your money!

Do you really think the kids at Brine had to tryout? So being negative and just encourage your son to do his best. I doubt they are looking for a lot of players, they have two really good teams and that's it. Unlike Express which will field as many teams as possible.

of course they don't have to try out but I'm sure their were kids at tryouts that are just as good or better than those kids
but they will not give them a chance ...sad.. its all about the money ..and one team is really good their b team needs some work but
no one is going to pay 3k to be on aspen...so that's is why the team doesn't change

Don't you dare go talking about how kids at the tryouts were better than the kids at Brine. You know nothing. Zero. Shut your trap and keep your thoughts to yourself. The team doesn't change much from year to year because it doesn't need to. Just do us all a favor and
SHUT UP

another dad with no balls that hides behind a computer then when comforted in person cries like a baby...typical!

Dude, being a bit of a hypocrite don't you think? Unless you put your name to the post what makes you different from the other guy?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
if there were "really good competition" at the tryouts why will none of those boys make the team...guess cuz teams are set and tryouts are all about the money

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know this Express coach who running the Express "hybrid" team for Channy? JK? He says he has been coaching with Channy 2022 but people say he is lying. Seems like he knows how to run a practice.

No idea what to think.......

The instruction is novice at best. He has not been coaching with Channy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop the presses. The Tenacious Turtles are back and having youth teams through HS! This should be good.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Talk doesn't mean anything. Lots of daddy's talk a big game. The good players will be back and hopefully they will fill some of the weaker spots

Absolutely not true I know for a fact at least 8 kids are leaving. I'm sure that you will lose the big mouth daddy too !

Well that would be a mistake of top kids are leaving... not sure where they are going to end up...but unless it is a move to express 9d1 or igloo they are moving down the food chain

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop the presses. The Tenacious Turtles are back and having youth teams through HS! This should be good.

What age groups. I heard only 2023 with maybe one other.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

According to their web site, 2027-2020.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why should it be good. It's the same as any other club starting up. They will struggle in my opinion, unless they fully outline the plan. Coach, practice schedule and location for fall, tourneys for the fall, winter workouts, full spring and summer schedule. And cost. But no club yet has come out as an A team, so expect a B team, which isn't bad. I just always want to see dedication. Not a coach or club that can't answer an email.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why should it be good. It's the same as any other club starting up. They will struggle in my opinion, unless they fully outline the plan. Coach, practice schedule and location for fall, tourneys for the fall, winter workouts, full spring and summer schedule. And cost. But no club yet has come out as an A team, so expect a B team, which isn't bad. I just always want to see dedication. Not a coach or club that can't answer an email.

Is it the same people behind it or did they sell the name

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
name is owned by lacrosse unlimited. The original team was phenomenal, they had talented kids went out and paid a great coach to coach them.. An enormous amount of money behind that team, including practices at their own facility and at one of the members house.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
name is owned by lacrosse unlimited. The original team was phenomenal, they had talented kids went out and paid a great coach to coach them.. An enormous amount of money behind that team, including practices at their own facility and at one of the members house.

I don't know much about them but I do know they were real good. My understanding was that they were independent then merged with Express. So is this an Express offshoot like 9D1 has with their other teams or is this a true independent Org.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why should it be good. It's the same as any other club starting up. They will struggle in my opinion, unless they fully outline the plan. Coach, practice schedule and location for fall, tourneys for the fall, winter workouts, full spring and summer schedule. And cost. But no club yet has come out as an A team, so expect a B team, w
Which isn't bad. I just always want to see dedication. Not a coach or club that can't answer an email.

I'm not sure if I'm correct but I thought the Turtles were part of Express. I this an offshoot of Express?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
July 20, 2017: Long Island Express is proud to announce the addition of George Powers to the 2017-2018 Coaching Team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
July 20, 2017: Long Island Express is proud to announce the addition of George Powers to the 2017-2018 Coaching Team.

Why did he leave the Bluefish?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to the 2022 Warrior All American Games??? I heard half the team bailed and they invited anyone who they thought would pay the $$??? I know a lot of quality kids that tried out, mine included, that didn't make the team. What happened to being competitive? True Blue, Empire B and Ducks B kids invited without tryouts?? Sounds pretty fishy to me! Just another grab.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where are all the GC34 players scattering to after the faceoff kid lit it up at the World Series?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who bailed and why?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to the 2022 Warrior All American Games??? I heard half the team bailed and they invited anyone who they thought would pay the $$??? I know a lot of quality kids that tried out, mine included, that didn't make the team. What happened to being competitive? True Blue, Empire B and Ducks B kids invited without tryouts?? Sounds pretty fishy to me! Just another grab.

I heard they couldn't generate enough interest in MD and had to hold multiple tryout dates because no one showed up. No surprise the kids on the island have backed out. The website doesn't even list a Maryland team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who bailed and why?

I heard they couldn't generate enough interest in MD and had to hold multiple tryout dates because no one showed up. No surprise the kids on the island have backed out. The website doesn't even list a Maryland team.

I heard some Ducks parents talking about this on the sidelines. Are they really asking kids that didn't even go to tryouts? That's going to ruffle some feathers, isn't it?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who bailed and why?

I heard some Ducks parents talking about this on the sidelines. Are they really asking kids that didn't even go to tryouts? That's going to ruffle some feathers, isn't it?

Ducks? Ruffling feathers? Good one! What positions? I can't imagine that anyone from the Ducks team would beat out the talent I saw at tryouts. I can't say for sure because I've never seen them play. They don't play in AA or even A tournaments. Those kids at the tryout were incredible.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who bailed and why?

Ducks? Ruffling feathers? Good one! What positions? I can't imagine that anyone from the Ducks team would beat out the talent I saw at tryouts. I can't say for sure because I've never seen them play. They don't play in AA or even A tournaments. Those kids at the tryout were incredible.

The summer season is over and tryouts are already under way. The Brine was last week, who would really want to go to this? Sounded like a good idea in March, now it's like enough. Take the vacation time you are using and go somewhere and leave sports gear at home.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They would have called the kids that tried out and didn't make first!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like you are talking to yourself

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where are all the GC34 players scattering to after the faceoff kid lit it up at the World Series?

No one is baling, just testing the open market to see where they stand talent wise... One fogo doesn't make up a whole team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No one is baling, just testing the open market to see where they stand talent wise... One fogo doesn't make up a whole team.

The only reason that kids from town programs like GC and Three Village only need to test the water to get into the good showcases over the next 3-4 years. That's what the clubs can do. The new rules in my opinion are better for the clubs, because the timeline is compressed and clubs will play a larger role. And WM wouldn't be State Champs without the Express kids on the roster.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Aren't four of them (including the goalie) joining the other GC34 kids on Eff Ell Gee? Don't they already have a package deal with Wink?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well that would be a mistake of top kids are leaving... not sure where they are going to end up...but unless it is a move to express 9d1 or igloo they are moving down the food chain

You are delusional.Outlaws are not even a top 5 Long Island team not to mention that your not even in the top 25 nationwide! Please stop your a B+/A- team at best !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Go away troll

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws has gone downhill over the years and there's no turning back. Absentee arrogant owner, terrible clinics, coaches who don't care, etc.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Kings clothes never look quiet as good the second time around. Good luck with the TT's redoux. The guy has an over inflated view of his transformational lax prowess...he'll attract the disgruntled and the delusional.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Someone can still not get over Not making Outlaws or maybe being a BACK up
Outlaws 2022 is Solid-

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Definitely a top 5 team on the Island, and as seen in there last tournament definitely a top 20 team in the nation. Some people need to get a life and stop spreading fake news. STOP LIVING THROUGH YOUR KIDS and just enjoy that there are so many great players at this age. Lacrosse will continue to get more and more competitive with so many people starting to play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is everyones TOP 5 Teams on the Island for this age

Mine is

1.Express
2.Igloo
--------- I think the top 3 can be interchangeable on any given day