BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 96 of 102 1 2 94 95 96 97 98 101 102
Re: Boys 2023 - 6th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Actually it says 2026 and 2023 on the GP email. Guess he's taking two teams.

He is not taking any teams. He will be training the 2023 and I can assume the 2026 team but they are not replacing the existing coaching staff.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GP will be a huge addition!!!!

Who or what is GP ?

Powers

What grade is he working with

what thread are you on genius

Email doesn't state what grade

Yes it does. You obviously didn't get the email

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GP has always done training. He is very good at it, gets the most out of kids. Hes quirky and old school but results speak for themselves.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NY vs. Upstate NY at Brine

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
nassau county b teams. doesn't seem like theres a lot of options from doing research. we just moved here. neighbor told me about this site. trying to comb through all the back and forth here and its tough getting a read on things with so many differing opinions.

what is there to choose from, feedback, practice locations, etc. thank you.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
nassau county b teams. doesn't seem like theres a lot of options from doing research. we just moved here. neighbor told me about this site. trying to comb through all the back and forth here and its tough getting a read on things with so many differing opinions.

If you take the word of the AA teams, pretty much everyone else is B teams, so like 98% of all teams! Despite that being a ridiculous assessment of the lax world here on LI, there are indeed a large number of options in Nassau for non-elite players. Where in Nassau is most convenient/local to you?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2023 and 2026

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sue he can. Sure he would. He's the best.

Never said he is the best, Myself and I'm sure that everyone else on this site are tired of the three named teams parents thinking if you don't play on one of those teams your kid isn't any good. There are plenty of legitimate kids out there that are great but could care less the name of team there on. Good luck to all during the tryout season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sue he can. Sure he would. He's the best.

Never said he is the best, Myself and I'm sure that everyone else on this site are tired of the three named teams parents thinking if you don't play on one of those teams your kid isn't any good. There are plenty of legitimate kids out there that are great but could care less the name of team there on. Good luck to all during the tryout season.

"My son would run circles around any of your kids". And those are the top teams around, from a talent perspective. You're pretty much saying he's the best. And that makes you a [lacrosse].

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congratulations to the Long Island 2023/2024 team for winning the Brine championship. Team went 6-0 & only team from Long Island to win the championship.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First class ngratulations to the Brine National Team.
I would hope the selection process was so rigged. It really left out a whole lot of legit players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Relevant to who? A bunch of dads on BOTC who talk like they play the game? At the end of the day 99% of your kids are going nowhere with lax. If they are lucky enough to play for a D2 or D3 school (if at all) nobody will remember what team they played for at 12. For the record I don't have a kid on the team.[/quote]

So you are just trolling the 12yr old thread? Creepy!!![/quote]

I said I don't have a kid on THAT team. My kid picked what teams he wanted to try put for and ultimately where he plays. He is the one who goes to practice and plays the games. I want him to enjoy the experience.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would hope the selection process was so rigged. It really left out a whole lot of legit players.

Apparently they picked the right "legit' kids. Even with your son they couldn't do better than 6 & 0.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Congratulations LI Boys! They are some of the best players in the 2023 grade. We know many of them. They have stood out in every AA Tournament this year. Don't push your bitterness on those boys who worked hard and took home the "W".

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny how people start rumors. No one is leaving True Blue. The kids absolutely love it and there are no problems on the team what so ever. Everyone will be back and as happy as ever. Something you guys lack.

So those weren't TB helmets at the Igloo tryout then?

Apparently someone believed the ol' "we're keeping the team together" line from the coaches and parents. The best kids will be looking for a spot on a better team. That's how it works. They got a small taste of success and are bailing on the team.

Why would they bail if they had success.

sometimes it's for convenience. When you have multiple kids playing at different ages, its just easier to commute to the closer team. As long as it is a good fit. That what we did and it worked out.

or sometimes people have different opinions of what success is

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not bitter at all. Believe me there are a bunch of kids that were slighted and deserved to be part of that team. The majority always comes down to who you know, and what coaches get their players selected.
Again congratulations and great for those kids. But remember those that deserved a spot....just stating a fact, and you know it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually it says 2026 and 2023 on the GP email. Guess he's taking two teams.

He is not taking any teams. He will be training the 2023 and I can assume the 2026 team but they are not replacing the existing coaching staff.

He just wants to do training and be asst. coach at the high school now.
He's almost 60 years old and didn't enjoy coaching a B to C level 2020 team for the Bluefish.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Icon & Recon Central Nassau, True Blue (Massapequa) Hitmen central Nassau, Bluefish, not sure where they practice, 24 La new program looking to build a 2023 ( Garden City area)
Hope this helps and good luck

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
KM just announced he's taking over an A team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's about time. He's the best around.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Icon & Recon Central Nassau, True Blue (Massapequa) Hitmen central Nassau, Bluefish, not sure where they practice, 24 La new program looking to build a 2023 ( Garden City area)
Hope this helps and good luck

Bluefish primarily Hofstra

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am looking for a team that predominantly plays on long island and is centrally located between both counties. Any suggestions?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What about BM????????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
S2S and Isaac Neal. Has he coached youth before

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To understand how dominant the Brine team was, the coaches played everyone equally. They never had to shorten the bench... speaks to the overall depth of this team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL!!!!! a joke to lighten the mood

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is BM committed to Legacy?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

KM coached my son and made him an all star.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WOW. That is great. Thanks for sharing that info.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Again!!! All I'm saying is the tryout was a BS. I am happy for your kid. 6-0 or not. The tryout slighted a bunch of better kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Again!!! All I'm saying is the tryout was a BS. I am happy for your kid. 6-0 or not. The tryout slighted a bunch of better kids.

80+ kids tried out and 20 or so made the roster, so of course some kids will feel they were slighted, but obviously based on the outcome, the best kids made it and showed some great lacrosse talent this week. Its sad you could take such a positive thing and somehow make it about you or your kid. My kid had a great time and got to play a game he loves and make new friends along the way. Sorry you didn't get that experience but don't trash kids who did.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

80+ kids tried out and 20 or so made the roster, so of course some kids will feel they were slighted, but obviously based on the outcome, the best kids made it and showed some great lacrosse talent this week. Its sad you could take such a positive thing and somehow make it about you or your kid. My kid had a great time and got to play a game he loves and make new friends along the way. Sorry you didn't get that experience but don't trash kids who did.

Only Long Island team to win ( boys or girls ) Brine. Great job by people who put this team together, they obviously knew what they were doing. If the team had done poorly you may of had an argument.Stop your whining & move on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who is KM?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I saw roster of kids who made it. There isn't one name on there I would say didn't deserve his spot. Are there other good players out there. Probably. But that team is an all star roster. No question. No surprise they dominated. So no favors needed there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I saw roster of kids who made it. There isn't one name on there I would say didn't deserve his spot. Are there other good players out there. Probably. But that team is an all star roster. No question. No surprise they dominated. So no favors needed there.

You know a lot about 12 year olds. It's a little freaky, no?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who is KM?

Karl Malone. Generally known for his basketball prowess, the Mailman is stepping into the lax ring to see if his skills will transfer. John Stockton is the assistant.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who is KM?

Karl Marx. It's going to be great. Everyone pays and plays the exact same amount regardless of skill level, connections, daddy coaches, etc... It will mark the rise of a new era of lacrosse!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was that the warriors who almost lost to True Blues B team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yesterday was a fun day at summer sunset. Some good games and great finishes to the lax season.

Page 96 of 102 1 2 94 95 96 97 98 101 102

Link Copied to Clipboard