BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 41 of 44 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 44
Re: Girls 2021 - 8th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Who are you? Certainly not a Liberty parent, they are too classy for this forum, as was stated on the YJ thread after the first win back in June. Very classy indeed. Hmmm... me thinks you are the same person...stirring the pot and probably doesn't have a daughter on either team.

Plus the National teams are separate from the A teams, there are tryouts, so it is not the same mix of girls for any of the teams.

I didn't know what you meant by separate from A teams but see YJ 2021 blue has two 2020 players from Curcio team listed on the U14 roster? Would the Mattituck player be the new option around the circle someone mentioned a while back and to guarantee YJ brings home the gold again? Truly embarrassing and shows how insecure CR is. 27 girls on the roster, feel sorry for the kids who will ride the bench after traveling all the way. Can't wait to hear the lame excuses!!

Well when it's the only tournament you have a chance to win every year(since the MD teams aren't there) you better be damn sure you win it. Have to have something to put on the website to rationalize the 3k all these families pay each year to wear the bee. [/quote]

Pulling kids up is one thing but pulling two ringers down who I'm sure me the age requirement to ensure they don't loose to Liberty is sad. It doesnt say much about the so called best team on LI.
[/quote]
Didn't think they were the best team on LI anymore. Thought they lost that when they lost to Liberty.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who are you? Certainly not a Liberty parent, they are too classy for this forum, as was stated on the YJ thread after the first win back in June. Very classy indeed. Hmmm... me thinks you are the same person...stirring the pot and probably doesn't have a daughter on either team.

Plus the National teams are separate from the A teams, there are tryouts, so it is not the same mix of girls for any of the teams.

I didn't know what you meant by separate from A teams but see YJ 2021 blue has two 2020 players from Curcio team listed on the U14 roster? Would the Mattituck player be the new option around the circle someone mentioned a while back and to guarantee YJ brings home the gold again? Truly embarrassing and shows how insecure CR is. 27 girls on the roster, feel sorry for the kids who will ride the bench after traveling all the way. Can't wait to hear the lame excuses!!

Well when it's the only tournament you have a chance to win every year(since the MD teams aren't there) you better be damn sure you win it. Have to have something to put on the website to rationalize the 3k all these families pay each year to wear the bee.

Pulling kids up is one thing but pulling two ringers down who I'm sure me the age requirement to ensure they don't loose to Liberty is sad. It doesnt say much about the so called best team on LI.
[/quote]
Didn't think they were the best team on LI anymore. Thought they lost that when they lost to Liberty. [/quote]

I know this is a novel concept, particularly in the south, but this tournament is age based, not grade based. Age eligible kids within the program are allowed to play. I would like to see how many teams from the south could actually produce class of 2020 athletes that can qualify under the US Lacrosse age requirements of being born after 9/1/2002, they are all in 2021 already...For the MD folks, you only have one team that beat YJ 2021 this summer, I think the entire state should stop taking credit for just one team...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It will be a fitting conclusion to the season when Liberty Black beats YJ Blue at Nationals. This way they will start the season and end the season beating their biggest rival. Ought to make for a nice ride home. Our girls can't wait. Dont forget to pack the tissues I'm sure there will be plenty of tears flowing !

Well when it's the only tournament you have a chance to win every year(since the MD teams aren't there) you better be damn sure you win it. Have to have something to put on the website to rationalize the 3k all these families pay each year to wear the bee.

So instead of saying good for these kids who have played their whole lives as essentially the youngest players on the field against the work the system hold backs who are many times more than a year older you bash them. Its a U14 tournament that requires proof of age, a way to level the playing field against the many hold backs and you bash the system. Many including myself are tired of the super star player who gets so much attention when if they were playing on age would just merely be good. I wish there were more age based tournaments .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It will be a fitting conclusion to the season when Liberty Black beats YJ Blue at Nationals. This way they will start the season and end the season beating their biggest rival. Ought to make for a nice ride home. Our girls can't wait. Dont forget to pack the tissues I'm sure there will be plenty of tears flowing !

We wish the MD teams would come down, with all girls finally slotted in their birth year. But we know why they can't.....they'd be pulling girls from their 2023 teams to be playing in the U14s.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]

So instead of saying good for these kids who have played their whole lives as essentially the youngest players on the field against the work the system hold backs who are many times more than a year older you bash them. Its a U14 tournament that requires proof of age, a way to level the playing field against the many hold backs and you bash the system. Many including myself are tired of the super star player who gets so much attention when if they were playing on age would just merely be good. I wish there were more age based tournaments .[/quote]

Hey dopey nobody bashed these kids! One of them is a big-time commit so do you really think she needs to go to this waste of a tournament and play down to show how great she is? This is all about yellow jackets not losing to Liberty.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Liberty holds tryouts for the team that plays in nationals. They look to do the same, they just dont have the options.

Liberty's two best players last year in U15 were 2018s(goalie and middie) made all tournament team...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TG bringing to 2020 down to play. Everyone does it. This is the 3rd time the YJ 2020 is on a u15 team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So instead of saying good for these kids who have played their whole lives as essentially the youngest players on the field against the work the system hold backs who are many times more than a year older you bash them. Its a U14 tournament that requires proof of age, a way to level the playing field against the many hold backs and you bash the system. Many including myself are tired of the super star player who gets so much attention when if they were playing on age would just merely be good. I wish there were more age based tournaments .[/quote]

Hey dopey nobody bashed these kids! One of them is a big-time commit so do you really think she needs to go to this waste of a tournament and play down to show how great she is? This is all about yellow jackets not losing to Liberty.[/quote]

Hey moron maybe the kid just likes playing, maybe she has a younger sister playing, maybe she is making the trip down with friends and wants to go to Busch Gardens after the tournament, who knows. You are apparently too stupid to realize she is playing on age not down and if you don't think your last post was "bashing" I feel terrible for your own kid .Get a life and just let the kids play. Seems to me your posts are "all about Liberty not losing to Yellow Jackets".

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So instead of saying good for these kids who have played their whole lives as essentially the youngest players on the field against the work the system hold backs who are many times more than a year older you bash them. Its a U14 tournament that requires proof of age, a way to level the playing field against the many hold backs and you bash the system. Many including myself are tired of the super star player who gets so much attention when if they were playing on age would just merely be good. I wish there were more age based tournaments .

Hey dopey nobody bashed these kids! One of them is a big-time commit so do you really think she needs to go to this waste of a tournament and play down to show how great she is? This is all about yellow jackets not losing to Liberty.[/quote]

Hey moron maybe the kid just likes playing, maybe she has a younger sister playing, maybe she is making the trip down with friends and wants to go to Busch Gardens after the tournament, who knows. You are apparently too stupid to realize she is playing on age not down and if you don't think your last post was "bashing" I feel terrible for your own kid .Get a life and just let the kids play. Seems to me your posts are "all about Liberty not losing to Yellow Jackets".

How about the 2021 YJ girls that have two committed 2020 girls taking their play time

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hey dopey nobody bashed these kids! One of them is a big-time commit so do you really think she needs to go to this waste of a tournament and play down to show how great she is? This is all about yellow jackets not losing to Liberty.

How about the 2021 YJ girls that have two committed 2020 girls taking their play time
[/quote]

Too bad for them, someone needs to take the draw and carry the defensive. This is after all a National championship and playing time is not guaranteed no matter how far you drive or how much it costs to spend four days in Richmond VA. With 27 kids there's bound to be some unhappy folks after this!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You bozo's actually take this so called Natl championship serious? No one gives a rat a$$! Look at the teams in it!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You bozo's actually take this so called Natl championship serious? No one gives a rat a$$! Look at the teams in it!

We wish the MD teams would come down, with all girls finally slotted in their birth year. But we know why they can't.....they'd be pulling girls from their 2023 teams to be playing in the U14s

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Show up or shut up, that's what the tournament is called, what do you want from the teams that go?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We wish the MD teams would come down, with all girls finally slotted in their birth year. But we know why they can't.....they'd be pulling girls from their 2023 teams to be playing in the U14s

Blah blah blah!! In the end no one cares ! You want to beat your chest beating up teams from the Midwest and West coast . Have fun. It's a joke and has been for several years now. Go home and cook some sausage then get some sun at Jones Beach with the rest of your LI meatballs !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Say what you want but it's the only national tournament with a level playing field. The MD , Capital , teams would never show due to the age restrictions and no home town cooking with the refs etc.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Blah blah blah!! In the end no one cares ! You want to beat your chest beating up teams from the Midwest and West coast . Have fun. It's a joke and has been for several years now. Go home and cook some sausage then get some sun at Jones Beach with the rest of your LI meatballs !

Thanks for your input Biff.......now go put on SPF 80 and take Buffy out on your puny little Hobie and go sailing. Tell your 2021 daughter she can use the car this weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So instead of saying good for these kids who have played their whole lives as essentially the youngest players on the field against the work the system hold backs who are many times more than a year older you bash them. Its a U14 tournament that requires proof
of age, a way to level the playing field against the many hold backs and you bash the system. Many including myself are tired of the super star player who gets so much attention when if they were playing on age would just merely be good. I wish there were more age based tournaments .

[/quote]

It's never been an automatic right to play in this tournament .Back in the past there were actual tryouts that were fairly intense . I do not think the top YJ team has ever been just the regular season team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yep, for several years now the MD/VA teams stopped showing up. Ever since you started emulating the boys and holding your daughters back. Your 2021s should be a year from graduating high school. Besides, we're from the north shore of LI, no meatballs up here, and you wannabes can't compete with the lifestyle. Your husbands strut around like brightly dressed peacocks by the way, not much testosterone down there???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm from the South Shore of Long Island. I do not frequent Jones Beach, I prefer my beach house on Fire Island. My daughter is 2021 and would love to see a Maryland team at Nationals but we all know why that will never happen. And by the way, we do like sausages, they are delicious and the comment about them and Jones Beach was classless, like you are.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm from the South Shore of Long Island. I do not frequent Jones Beach, I prefer my beach house on Fire Island. My daughter is 2021 and would love to see a Maryland team at Nationals but we all know why that will never happen. And by the way, we do like sausages, they are delicious and the comment about them and Jones Beach was classless, like you are.

Lighten up Francis

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's not about that, it's about YJA not loosing again to Liberty. Bet CR was pissed after the last showdown and gave strict orders not to let that happen again! Most of the YJ crowd would probably agree that this is a dumb waste of time tourney and will come down to 2 Long Island teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lighten up Francis

Classless is parents who scream at refs, kids, and carry around patio umbrellas on the sideline for shade... hmm could that be a LI parent?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks for your input Biff.......now go put on SPF 80 and take Buffy out on your puny little Hobie and go sailing. Tell your 2021 daughter she can use the car this weekend.

Yes the sailing part sounds great. It's a good learning experience. Instead of them learning the finer art of carjacking .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lighten up Francis

Classless is parents who scream at refs, kids, and carry around patio umbrellas on the sideline for shade... hmm could that be a LI parent?

Once they said south shore it was all over.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Say what you want but it's the only national tournament with a level playing field. The MD , Capital , teams would never show due to the age restrictions and no home town cooking with the refs etc.

Home town cooking? So what do you call it when the MD teams beat you in tournaments when they are in PA and NJ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Home town cooking? So what do you call it when the MD teams beat you in tournaments when they are in PA and NJ?
I know this is parents and you sound like 2-year olds, you are obviously living through your kids. I have older kids too and the best teams (which can vary by graduating year) - M&D, Skywalkers, YJs, Capital, Heros, STEPS, there are others - typically win some and lose some against one another each summer. M&D, SWs, and YJs tend to win disproportionately from what I have seen, but all of them tend to be very competitive against one another as they get older. Of course they all want to win and they should but in the whole scheme of things who cares if they end up playing college lacrosse at a place they want to be if that is what they want. If they play on a top team, they will definitely actively been seen by the coaches.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I know this is parents and you sound like 2-year olds, you are obviously living through your kids. I have older kids too and the best teams (which can vary by graduating year) - M&D, Skywalkers, YJs, Capital, Heros, STEPS, there are others - typically win some and lose some against one another each summer. M&D, SWs, and YJs
tend to win disproportionately from what I have seen, but all of them tend to be very competitive against one another as they get older. Of course they all want to win and they should but in the whole scheme of things who cares if they end up playing college lacrosse at a place they want to be if that is what they want. If they play on a top team, they will definitely actively been seen by the coaches.

Tell me which year a STEPS team could legitimately claim to be a top team. I stopped reading after that as I just assumed the rest of it would be just as nonsensical .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I know this is parents and you sound like 2-year olds, you are obviously living through your kids. I have older kids too and the best teams (which can vary by graduating year) - M&D, Skywalkers, YJs, Capital, Heros, STEPS, there are others - typically win some and lose some against one another each summer. M&D, SWs, and YJs
tend to win disproportionately from what I have seen, but all of them tend to be very competitive against one another as they get older. Of course they all want to win and they should but in the whole scheme of things who cares if they end up playing college lacrosse at a place they want to be if that is what they want. If they play on a top team, they will definitely actively been seen by the coaches.

Tell me which year a STEPS team could legitimately claim to be a top team. I stopped reading after that as I just assumed the rest of it would be just as nonsensical .

2019 to start won Lax for the cure . Beat TG, SW , heros green to win it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

At least the same number as YJ, zero (but even Steps could argue 2018).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Steps/Carro nat draw score anybody?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That was some pool steps was in, amazing they even made it out of it...other pools were very soft.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a very good showing for Leg this weekend at Hofstra, what happened? Several bad beat downs by a bunch of unknown teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a very good showing for Leg this weekend at Hofstra, what happened? Several bad beat downs by a bunch of unknown teams.

That's not the LI Leg team it is another program

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Steps/Carro nat draw score anybody?

Don't know about that but know Carro got beat by TLC and MD U

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not LI legacy team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Leg 2021 not at Hofstra. I heard the 24's won.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Strange then there's a team called Legacy lax 2021 that went 0-4? Maybe your daughter wasn't asked to play??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[lacrosse] wipe...know the facts before you start leaking

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Strange then there's a team called Legacy lax 2021 that went 0-4? Maybe your daughter wasn't asked to play??

Legacy = Massachusetts
LI Legacy 2021 Blue = Long Island

Your an idiot. Go crawl back into your hole.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes they beat TG Black in the final 9-1

Page 41 of 44 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 44

Link Copied to Clipboard