BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Boys 2026
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
My oldest is 2021, my youngest is in this age group, we tried to keep him out of Club for at least another year but the reality is the rec program coaching has dropped off significantly due to the impact of Club. In my son's case he sees what his older bothers do and wanted to be doing the same. Still plays three sports and is not focused on a single sport. The good club coach's in this age group, and frankly the good ones all though middle school do and should encourage multi sport athletes.

The 2026 Age group in Hoco has actually been fun to watch so far, it's easy to forget they are 3rd graders.

It seems to be a 3 team race so far. Bethesda, Diamondbacks and Hawks.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure what you are referring to, the comment about rhe2026 Age group was a comment about he 2026A division in the HoCo League. I haven't seen the HoCo 2026 team play so I can't comment on that program.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Week 4 Standings:
Bethesda 4-0
Diamondbacks 3-1
Madlax 3-1
Hawks 2-2
Looney's 2-2
Team 91 1-3
Next Level 1-3
Breakers 0-4

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know how the playoffs work? Only the top 4 teams? If so, it looks like Bethesda is #1 with Madlax, Hawks, Looneys seeded 2-4. (In some order based on a criteria that I don't want to try to figure out.)

Is this a two game playoff? All games on Sunday?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seeding is done, 1 Bethesda, 2 Hawks, 3 Looney's, 4 MadLax. Semi Finals at Noon Sunday, Championship at 3PM Sunday.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks is an interesting team. Only team to beat all others in the playoffs, but had a bad loss against Next Level.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks is an interesting team. Only team to beat all others in the playoffs, but had a bad loss against Next Level.

Bad loss? They are 8 or 9, some are still working on getting their shoes tied tightly, There are no bad losses.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bad loss? They are 8 or 9, some are still working on getting their shoes tied tightly, There are no bad losses.

You are the problem with youth lacrosse. Might want to read below and take it a little more seriously like most of us parents who live our youth thru our children !

Not sure why many think it is too much to play club and multiple summer tournaments at this grade. If you are not on a decent club team at this grade forget about it later. If you are not doing two practices a week during season ( Spring and summer) along with some fall ball and box training in winter...well you might as well take up baseball. The players that do this along with being older are the superstars of tomorrow, the rest go to the back of the line.

It is a new day in Club lacrosse. For you all living in past, you and your child will stay there. Get with the times.

The kids at this grade should be doing 30-40 minutes of film work before bed. If you don't want your kid to be a complete failure and loser, start the film work early, really this grade is almost too late to start.

If you kid isn't already lifting 4-5 days per week, you probably should just give up on sports and send them to space camp, hopefully they will at least become an astronaut. Although, if you haven't started math and science tutoring yet, might not catch up. You might just want to have some more kids and do better next time. Thank god for this poster, it may have gone on until it was too late.

All very valid points that should be taken by any serious 2026 player in today's lacrosse environment. May I also suggest a sports physiologist to confer with once a month to make sure the motivation is there. That along with a nutritionist to make sure he is eating right!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bethesda over Hawks in championship 3-1. Barn burner.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great game...both goalies played out of their minds. Was expecting low scoring but not a goalie dual.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks 3 BLC 2 in Beach Lax Championship Game this weekend. Teams have played 4 times since March, no team has scored more then 4 on the other in those 4 games. Series is split 2 games a piece and they may play twice at Summer Exposure this weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I see that the Crabs intend on fielding a 2026 team, who else should field a competitive team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I see that the Crabs intend on fielding a 2026 team, who else should field a competitive team?

Most clubs will have tryouts this fall for 2026.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks 2026 beat Bethesda 5-4 in Summer Exposure Championship today. Bethesda won the Saturday game during pool play. Teams played 6 times this Spring and Summer. No game decided by more then 2 goals and today's 5 goals was the most any team has scored. Nice rivalry developing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks 2026 beat Bethesda 5-4 in Summer Exposure Championship today. Bethesda won the Saturday game during pool play. Teams played 6 times this Spring and Summer. No game decided by more then 2 goals and today's 5 goals was the most any team has scored. Nice rivalry developing.

Two pretty evenly matched teams. Fun to watch.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA is starting a 2026 program this year I see; I was wondering what was taking them so long to tap into this age group.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
These clubs really need to keep costs down at this age....getting ridiculous

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't know - but half of the team will probably be 2025s and 2024s

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fca had 2025 this yr, 2024 the year before. So starting team in 4th grade is their MO. As for cost of teams at this age the costs for fields leagues and tournaments is the same as if they were in 7th or 8th. There's a good argument to be made that full time club shouldn't even exist until middle school.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At the madlax tourney - Cannons parents were screaming for a stick check against one of Madlax players. Cannons coach then asked ref to check stick late in a tight game. Ref found nothing and seems silly move move with such young laxers. Madlax beat Cannons. All the games were close and a 2025 Team Carolina team beat Madlax 2026 twice to win it all.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard