BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 21 of 313 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 312 313
Re: Boys High School
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny how people can spend money to send their kids to new cut road but don't even know how to spell the schools name.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would take Spaldings 2021 class over St Marys 10 out of 10 times. Spalding 2021 will compete, STM 2021 is a joke (except in the minds of their toxic parents).

Additionally, I hear that most of the Hawks 2022 team will be heading to Spalding as well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I would take Spaldings 2021 class over St Marys 10 out of 10 times. Spalding 2021 will compete, STM 2021 is a joke (except in the minds of their toxic parents).

Additionally, I hear that most of the Hawks 2022 team will be heading to Spalding as well.

Spalding to become the next Boys Latin! Watch and see

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
St Marys to continue to be irrelevant! Watch and see.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks 2021 team not as strong the rest of Hawks green teams, so don't get too excited about a weak class that brings a ton of baggage with it.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
St Marys to continue to be irrelevant! Watch and see.

How can you call a team that won a title 3 seasons ago and made the playoffs last season with a team full of underclass starters irrelevant. Please explain

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Most of the true players on that team are going to St. Mary's or Severna Park. Very few to Spalding.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Easy to explain. I think "a team that won a title 3 seasons ago" is the key. As in it's in the past. How many championships in how many MIAA years? Additionally "made the playoffs last season" how did that workout for you? Embarrassing and a laughingstock, your defense gave up 22 goals (6-22)!!! Yep. That P.O. game was a real close one, a GB here or there and maybe you only lose by 12 or 15.....comical.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can we all just re-focus here and agree that Spalding is overdue for a breakout year and it is going to be 2018. I hear they are going to be REALLY good AND the coach is a MLL all-star!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Easy to explain. I think "a team that won a title 3 seasons ago" is the key. As in it's in the past. How many championships in how many MIAA years? Additionally "made the playoffs last season" how did that workout for you? Embarrassing and a laughingstock, your defense gave up 22 goals (6-22)!!! Yep. That P.O. game was a real close one, a GB here or there and maybe you only lose by 12 or 15.....comical.

you don't explain that how makes them irrelevant and you probably won't be able to. how is 3 season ago "the past", then you want to ask about the past 30 years, yes they got blown out in the playoff game, but they qualified for the playoffs with a team of juniors and sophomores, so i think they will be in the hunt for the playoffs again this coming season (thus making them relevant), as far as championships I believe it is 3 with 2 or 3 championship game appearances and several playoff appearances with an overall winning record in conference play. you can take all of the jabs that you want (sounds like your kids wanted to go to St. Mary's and couldn't get in) but to say they aren't relevant is just inaccurate.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I realize Spalding has had minimal to zero success for the most part. Yet to continue to attack the kids who decided to attend ABS with snarky comments as posted here only deserves a rebuttal of how peripheral St Mary's lacrosse program really is. Hard to hide from those 22 goals given up by your all world defense and goalie. Amusing.......rose colored glasses.

Didn't know Phipps was an all star but he is a good person unlike the vast majority of STM parents.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I realize Spalding has had minimal to zero success for the most part. Yet to continue to attack the kids who decided to attend ABS with snarky comments as posted here only deserves a rebuttal of how peripheral St Mary's lacrosse program really is. Hard to hide from those 22 goals given up by your all world defense and goalie. Amusing.......rose colored glasses.

Didn't know Phipps was an all star but he is a good person unlike the vast majority of STM parents.

how do you complain about "kids being attacked for attending ABS" and then blast players and parents from SM.......classic

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I continue to be very entertained by the winless Spalding fans who are all puffed up and talking smack because SM lost had a bad loss in its playoff game. It is an odd perspective but I guess its all they have to go with at the moment.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I continue to be very entertained by the winless Spalding fans who are all puffed up and talking smack because SM lost had a bad loss in its playoff game. It is an odd perspective but I guess its all they have to go with at the moment.

Spalding smokes STM next year!! Heard it here first!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The MIAA "A" conf. schedule was announced-10 games including a bye date. (No one is dropping down to B, JC just coming up)

The '18 season will start the day after Presidents' Day 2/20/18 and give teams about 1 month for out of conference play.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Spalding should hope that most of the Hawks 2022 team goes there. Considering the Hawks 2022 beat the Hawks 2021 6 of the 8 times they scrimmaged this spring. They need the 2022s to mentor the 2021s and pick up their slack.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It isn't a player or defensive unit issue at STM. It is without a doubt a coaching problem. They got out coached time and again in the 2nd half of games. The coaches have the names, but cannot coach. Anyone who has watched them since Ben R. left will tell you that the coaching is bad at best. The boys got to the playoffs in spite of the coaching staff.

Now Spalding, how many years has Phipps been there? And how many MIAA wins? Glass houses. Beware of glass houses. and if you guys do not win this year, it could be some long cold springs before winning has a chance again.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Spalding should hope that most of the Hawks 2022 team goes there. Considering the Hawks 2022 beat the Hawks 2021 6 of the 8 times they scrimmaged this spring. They need the 2022s to mentor the 2021s and pick up their slack.

You are thinking of the Hawks 2021 Black B team. The 2021 green A team regularly beats the 2022 Hawks team by 4 or 5 goals.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is the API coach still coaching at Spalding?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]It isn't a player or defensive unit issue at STM. It is without a doubt a coaching problem. They got out coached time and again in the 2nd half of games. The coaches have the names, but cannot coach. Anyone who has watched them since Ben R. left will tell you that the coaching is bad at best. The boys got to the playoffs in spite of the coaching staff.

Oh, OK, this makes total sense now. That's for explaining it to us.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are thinking of the Hawks 2021 Black B team. The 2021 green A team regularly beats the 2022 Hawks team by 4 or 5 goals.

Nope, it was the 2021 A team. Sorry dad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

People actually keep track of this???

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

People actually keep track of this???

When a 2022 team beats a 2021 team in the same organization, you tend to remember it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Or Maybe 91 MD or Dukes can come an do that

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Or Maybe 91 MD or Dukes can come an do that

Maybe.....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Spalding smokes STM next year!! Heard it here first!

See, all this crap is strictly adult egos and lunacy. The kids at ABS, STM, Severn, SP etc... all just played on the same club teams, had a blast and get along. Most of the kids have friends from each of the schools and support one another. Do they compete like [lacrosse] on the field, you bet. But this chatter is all adult crap.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

how do you complain about "kids being attacked for attending ABS" and then blast players and parents from SM.......classic

Isn't Archbishop one word?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No three words and a Letter.. Arch and B and is and hop ..German meaning... The arch that the letter B ish a hop

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No three words and a Letter.. Arch and B and is and hop ..German meaning... The arch that the letter B ish a hop

huh

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[

Can't spell "Archbishop Spalding" without a "B"

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yawn........

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just some insider info, my son transferred to Severn this year (we moved from Massachusetts, he played for the UA all American team there and laxachusetts and he's committed to navy, he'll be class of 2019.) he goes to football workouts at Severn too, where there are a lot of young men who also play lacrosse. According to him, they(lacrosse/football players) want to hire Ubriaco, the Assistent Head Coach at Severn. Most of the kids are optimistic about lacrosse at Severn this year (lost a lot of close games to quality opponents) and football (went 6-5 last year, lost 2 out of 5 by 3 points or less, and had about 4 players transfer in to play football on varsity this year.)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
kudos to you sir, top drawer

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"he'll be class of 2019" .....implying he was something else in Mass ? Welcome to the MIAA.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry,the kids want to hire Ubriaco, the assistant head coach at Boys Latin, that was my mistake, and no he is on age, he is in the class of 2019 in Massachusetts, severn doesn't play the holdback game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Severn does have quite a lot of navy commits, I'd say there's about 4-5 on that team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry,the kids want to hire Ubriaco, the assistant head coach at Boys Latin, that was my mistake, and no he is on age, he is in the class of 2019 in Massachusetts, severn doesn't play the holdback game.

It would be a surprise if Severn hires Ubriaco. He was Shrivers right hand man for years and was in line to be the next BL coach. For some reason they decided to forgo him and hire their current coach. If BL could not associate him as the head man of there program, Severn should ask some tough questions as to why. The Baltimore people know why, Severn just needs to do their due diligence.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
severn doesn't play the holdback game.

You might want to get to know the new program a little better before you stop dropping those sort of absolutes here.

Severn's 2017 poster boy / captain / Ivy League commit was a hold back.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Every School in MIAA plays holdbacks/prefirsts ...It is the degree that they participate that separates the schools.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just some insider info, my son transferred to Severn this year (we moved from Massachusetts, he played for the UA all American team there and laxachusetts and he's committed to navy, he'll be class of 2019.) he goes to football workouts at Severn too, where there are a lot of young men who also play lacrosse. According to him, they(lacrosse/football players) want to hire Ubriaco, the Assistent Head Coach at Severn. Most of the kids are optimistic about lacrosse at Severn this year (lost a lot of close games to quality opponents) and football (went 6-5 last year, lost 2 out of 5 by 3 points or less, and had about 4 players transfer in to play football on varsity this year.)

Daddy, you are giving out information I gave you in confidence and everyone can hear my annoying accent, so you outed me on a website. Please stop! I'm completely embarrassed and now I hope I don't get ostracized!!!!

What a jerk you are Dad.

Like Reply Quote
Page 21 of 313 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 312 313
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard