BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Team 91 MD
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,591
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 81 of 268 1 2 79 80 81 82 83 267 268
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]See typical Syo NPD attitudes. Boys wearing pants yet cowards!

Sure Pal...

Go to page 211, some jackass trolled Syosset into this thread...

Typical nonsense...

It must really bug you that Syo beat your precious GC 3 years in a row. Go hit up BK WEENIES, and relive ur glory days.

Don't forget to punch in tomorrow morning.

[/quote
Not from GC, but it must bug you that your precious little braves came in 3rd place to those south shore boys huh! NPD

Not at all... 100% respect for the Dalers.

That's good, because you'll be coming in third place for a long long time NPD

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sure Pal...

Typical nonsense...

It must really bug you that Syo beat your precious GC 3 years in a row. Go hit up BK WEENIES, and relive ur glory days.

[/quote
Not from GC, but it must bug you that your precious little braves came in 3rd place to those south shore boys huh! NPD

I heard Syosset got lumped up at Hofstra this weekend!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
just check tourney machine and stop trying to cause trouble on here, you jack [lacrosse].

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sure Pal...

Typical nonsense...

[/quote

That's not what you wife says. Stop trolling Syosset and take care of business at home. Seriously, our pools are getting cloudy and our lawns need to be cut.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sure Pal...

Typical nonsense...

[/quote

That's not what you wife says. Stop trolling Syosset and take care of business at home. Seriously, our pools are getting cloudy and our lawns need to be cut.

Sure thing, I'll drop by with pants for the boys, and spines for the dads! Hahahahahahaha

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sure Pal...

Typical nonsense...

[/quote

I like the Pequa dig there. Let me describe Massapequa for you my narrow minded Syosset tool: a little while ago an NYPD officer was murdered in the line of duty. He wasn't from Massapequa, but the funeral was held there. The town closed the school and all the roads to make sure thee was no inconvenience to the family. The kids lined the streets and handed out water. The homeowners opened their doors to let the mourners use the bathroom. The head lacrosse coach stood there and paid his respects along with thousands of other massapequa residents. Thats Massapequa

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sure Pal...

Typical nonsense...

[/quote

I like the Pequa dig there. Let me describe Massapequa for you my narrow minded Syosset tool: a little while ago an NYPD officer was murdered in the line of duty. He wasn't from Massapequa, but the funeral was held there. The town closed the school and all the roads to make sure thee was no inconvenience to the family. The kids lined the streets and handed out water. The homeowners opened their doors to let the mourners use the bathroom. The head lacrosse coach stood there and paid his respects along with thousands of other massapequa residents. Thats Massapequa

Well that turned awfully quick - I read and re-read this 5 times and I can not see any dig against Massapequa only SYO- GC- Bethpage and a mention of Farmingdale. - but it sure sounds like, from your post, that Massapequa people are great American's and obviously much better people then Syosset. I mean after all your coach paid his respects, wow, truly great. ......now can we get back to bashing Syosset

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sure Pal...

Typical nonsense...

[/quote

just an FYI - layoffs are win and advance, lose and go home propositions so there is no consolation game and therefore no "3rd place". Syo lost is the Semi-finals but to say they were 3rd place is not correct and not fair to PW who also lost in the semi-finals and would have beaten Syo easily in the consolation game had there been one.

Can you please tell us where you get your meds from, they must be good... Syo thrashed PW the last 3 years... Why would any rational person think that Port would beat Syosset. Oh, and Syo was the 2 seed in the playoffs and Port was the 4 seed.. Go figure, was that a mistake?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
See typical Syo NPD attitudes. Boys wearing pants yet cowards!

Cowards? how 'bout we meet in the Zorn's parking lot Saturday at 3? Seems like a good half way point from Flat Island and the beautiful gold coast.

Sure, see you there. Will you be the guy with or without pants?

Sysosset is not on the "Gold Coast" . . .

Very astute observation... You are correct, SYSOSSET is not on the "Gold Coast." Neither is GC, Farmingdale or Massapequa (nobody cares about PW.) if you went to school in Syosset you might know how to spell.

Can you spell Jackass??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Cowards? how 'bout we meet in the Zorn's parking lot Saturday at 3? Seems like a good half way point from Flat Island and the beautiful gold coast.

Sysosset is not on the "Gold Coast" . . .

Very astute observation... You are correct, SYSOSSET is not on the "Gold Coast." Neither is GC, Farmingdale or Massapequa (nobody cares about PW.) if you went to school in Syosset you might know how to spell.

Can you spell Jackass??

When all argument fails, go to the spelling. Your high brow address still doesn't excuse your low class attitude.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHH I get it!!!! Hes a Syosset dad so he wont have pants!!!!!! BURNNNN

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sure Pal...

Typical nonsense...

PLEASE - let's Get the facts straight.

This all started on page 208 when some insecure SYO dad got his feeling hurt because someone suggested that his son's team did not belong on a list of interesting games,

here is the exchange......

"Hold on, Syosset has no business being in this conversation was all I said! I would rather have seen Farmingdale. Syosset was the 3rd place team. The program has a little history but this year was very uninspiring for them. You want good matchups then post them. Don't get your panties in a bunch when someone replies."

.....and then we were off to the races with the SYO dad's whiney retort, complete with name calling and whispers of self agrandizing

"OK Toolbox.

GC (where you must be from) is mentioned 4 times, and let's remember that Syo beat GC by 4 goals THIS year. So, if GC is in the mix, Syo absolutely should be mentioned. Syo lost to Farmingdale, true, and Kudos to Farmingdale for winning, but that was a one goal game."

This is exactly why SYO has it's well earned reputation for character, behavior and attitude,

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHH I get it!!!! Hes a Syosset dad so he wont have pants!!!!!! BURNNNN

Exactly the way I am used to seeing ur wife... It's not a pretty sight...

BBBUUUURRRRNNNN!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BBBUUUURRRRNNNN!

Do your sons get angry at you for abandoning them in their time of need? You bravely post here and look for fights, but when those poor boys were forced to make the walk of shame in their boxers you stood silently with your heads down. You have no honor or shame!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BBBUUUURRRRNNNN!

Do your sons get angry at you for abandoning them in their time of need? You bravely post here and look for fights, but when those poor boys were forced to make the walk of shame in their boxers you stood silently with your heads down. You have no honor or shame!

Dude, why are you so infatuated with Syosset, it's not healthy.

Get a life... Start a lacrosse program in your own town.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sure Pal...

Typical nonsense...

PLEASE - let's Get the facts straight.

This all started on page 208 when some insecure SYO dad got his feeling hurt because someone suggested that his son's team did not belong on a list of interesting games,

here is the exchange......

"Hold on, Syosset has no business being in this conversation was all I said! I would rather have seen Farmingdale. Syosset was the 3rd place team. The program has a little history but this year was very uninspiring for them. You want good matchups then post them. Don't get your panties in a bunch when someone replies."

.....and then we were off to the races with the SYO dad's whiney retort, complete with name calling and whispers of self agrandizing

"OK Toolbox.

GC (where you must be from) is mentioned 4 times, and let's remember that Syo beat GC by 4 goals THIS year. So, if GC is in the mix, Syo absolutely should be mentioned. Syo lost to Farmingdale, true, and Kudos to Farmingdale for winning, but that was a one goal game."

This is exactly why SYO has it's well earned reputation for character, behavior and attitude,

Wow! U must have recently made detective!

Congrats!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To the Syo NPD who feels I am not busy enough, FYI I just started a not for profit. Our main focus is finding pants for young men whose daddy's refuse to provide them as they exit the locker room. If you have any lightly used pants, sweats or shorts please send them to PO Box No Pants, Syosset, NY.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have no dog in the fight, but the whole Syosset thing is getting old - telling the same joke over and over again gets exponentially less funny (provided it was even funny the first time) each subsequent time it's told . . .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To the Syo NPD who feels I am not busy enough, FYI I just started a not for profit. Our main focus is finding pants for young men whose daddy's refuse to provide them as they exit the locker room. If you have any lightly used pants, sweats or shorts please send them to PO Box No Pants, Syosset, NY.

It gets funnier every time!!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey has anyone heard of Tide 2.0?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey has anyone heard of Tide 2.0?

New detergent?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes! Long Island Tide had a 2017 team. My older son played on it. Coach is forming Tide 2.0 for 2020 and 2021.
Great experience. Small roster, talented kids. All recruited.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Long Island Tide --best Club Lacrosse experience. The way it should be...Great coach!!!! Go to all top recruiting tournaments.
Coach is starting new 2020 and 2021 teams --calling it 2.0.
Tryouts in August. Contact Kevin Kaffl--or look for website.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The sayville team could have 50 kids on it and still will never play like and have the heart we had. We played with passion and heart bc Coach Doller coached us like that. I did not see that in one game the past 2 seasons. My college coach went to see sayville play and said "that is NOT a sayville team, what happened "? College coaches will not be getting the same kids they once expected from Sayville

Are we stuck with the current coach or do we have a chance to bring in someone or better yet, bring back Coach Doller? Sayville deserves better.

I'm beyond disappointed that Coach Doller has been replaced by a man who doesn't have the same drive ,determination and grit . Coaching at the High School level is the most important factor for the success of the program. We live on Long Island most teams have very skilled players. It's not what you get out of your stars it's what you get out of role players that matters most. Say what you want about Doller but he got the most out of every kid on the field. Certainly cannot be said about the current coach.
This year's team had 4 Division 1 commits and 2-3 Division 3 commits. So more than 3 quarters of the team are going to play the next level. They went 7-9. Unacceptable!

There are just not a lot of people qualified or willing to coach. It's a small pool of people. Doller was a fine coach but you have to be honest and realize he brought his situation on himself.

He brought the situation on himself? How so? He was fired by an out of touch Board and the result is our children suffer. Stop blaming him and realize we allowed a few malcontents to influence a Board decision that affects all of us. Shame on us. Lesson learned: run through fire for someone who will do the same for you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has anyone heard of the tide 2.0?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, Tide had over 20 D1 commits, and many D2 and D3.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Farmingdale team did very well down at Hotbeds

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, Long Island Tide is a phenomenal organization. My son played for the original and only 2017 team. Coach is in it for all the right reason, purely the love of the sport, the competition and the boys. My son played all through HS and it was the best decision ever. Majority of the boys on team all went to D1 schools. Coach Kaffl is starting again for 2020 and 2021.
I would recommend anyone looking for a solid team, and a positive lacrosse experience to into The Long Island Tide. Wish we were still playing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes they did. Playing together over the summer will help them during the school season. The coaches are committed to making that program better. There are a bunch of high school programs that should take some lessons from the programs that play together over the summer. It is definitely be beneficial.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Long Island Boys not doing so well at Brine this year after day 1

2018-2020 are 0-2
2021-2022 are 0-2
2023-2024 are 0-2

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Great!

While your at it can you try to get some panties for ur wife. She keeps leaving hers in our landscaper's truck...

BBBUUURRRNNNNNN

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2018-2020 are 0-2
2021-2022 are 0-2
2023-2024 are 0-2

2018-2020 are 0-2 Correct
2021-2022 are 0-2 Correct
2023-2024 are 2-0 Wrong
LINY 2021-2022 2-0 all Long Island boys with a different team name

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2018-2020 are 0-2
2021-2022 are 0-2
2023-2024 are 0-2

2023-2024 are 2-0 Wrong

What is the team name for 2023-2022. On the the tourney machine website it says 2023-24 boys are 0-2. Is the team you are referring to the Upstate team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Very well ??? Unless you call playing kids up to 4 years younger well...

They played two 2020 teams and one 2021 team...

LOL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Great!

While your at it can you try to get some panties for ur wife. She keeps leaving hers in our landscaper's truck...

BBBUUURRRNNNNNN

Hahahaha, good one NPD! You got me good! You should probably fire the landscaper though, maybe your son can see his dad do something masculine. He certainly has never seen you do anything like protect him in his time of need and keep his dignity in tact. You should run right over and show him this, tell him how you burned an anonymous guy on BOTC. He'll be so proud of you. That thing running down his cheek is called a tear, he's crying because you didn't have the balls to stand up for him when he needed you the most! Now go get em tiger!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2018-2020 are 0-2
2021-2022 are 0-2
2023-2024 are 0-2

2023-2024 are 2-0 Wrong

What is the team name for 2023-2022. On the the tourney machine website it says 2023-24 boys are 0-2. Is the team you are referring to the Upstate team?

If you did not know, one of the best teams to represent Li @ Brine was the 2019 group when in they were in the rising freshman grouping. If that group (plus a few) went each year, the Li team would win hands down! Maybe next year they get back in it if there is no other conflicts

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wow, you guys are freaking brutal.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unfortunately this event isn't what it used to be. Best players didn't try out and aren't attending. Look at UA results...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unfortunately this event isn't what it used to be. Best players didn't try out and aren't attending. Look at UA results...

People are starting to realize that these things are just a money grab. There are so many of them that people don't know what is good or not. The only 2 that get top talent are the UA and the Nassau/ Suffolk game. The UA is starting to lose its luster too because of the political nature. Either way the Brine did not attract much talent at all on Long Island.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Regarding the Brine National Lacrosse Classic;

2400 players from all over the country and Canada came to play.

My son was on the Long Island 2021-22 Team and the players on that team should be congratulated for attending the tryouts and going through the selection process to make the team that represented Long Island.
The boys played hard and lost to Virginia in one of the semi final games. Virginia then lost to a team from Carolina, which was comprised mostly of players from Team Carolina, that plays in the AA brackets. Carolina was the best team in this age group.

Now, back to the "talent".

Where were the boys with "more " talent?

Where the best boys?

Coaches know when this event is each year , so why schedule other events the same time as tryouts or events the week of the tournament, t prevent their players from trying out?

Were they forbidden to tryout by their club or school teams?

Was there a lack of interest playing for the Long Island Team?

If you took the top 25 boys ( my son probably wouldn't make that team and I'm ok with that) from Nassau or Suffolk, or a combo of them, no team in this division at that tournament would come close to beating that team!

Bottom line is, the team is picked from the boys who ATTEND the tryouts and the ones who wear the Long Island jerseys should be applauded, not criticized.

My son played hard, had fun and will tryout next year!

Like Reply Quote
Page 81 of 268 1 2 79 80 81 82 83 267 268
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard