BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,108
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 93 of 102 1 2 91 92 93 94 95 101 102
Re: Boys 2023 - 6th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
True Blue tryouts coming up. Don't miss out! We're just a few players away from avenging our loss to 2 Nights Squires 2023! We have them in our sights and just need a little more ammo!

They never lost to them.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo is banned from NLF tournaments. Their director pissed off the wrong people.

Spallina and 91 blackballed Igloo and they were college roommates / teammates. Sad how money has created an environment that those entrusted in growing the game intentionally block kids from enjoying it.

Word on the street is Igloo is starting to melt at all ages. Playing in the NLF will only speed up the process because the Igloo nation would never tolerate getting skunked in tournaments,

Well we will know tomorrow - lets see how many different color helmets show up at Igloo tryout. And if they make a team, A or B, lets see how Igloo gets answers before the other tryouts. DEPOSIT DOWN!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True Blue tryouts coming up. Don't miss out! We're just a few players away from avenging our loss to 2 Nights Squires 2023! We have them in our sights and just need a little more ammo!

Not that it matters TB beat them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Every starter on TB will return next season, that's a fact.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think the score in LI Laxfest was 9-5 TB over Warriors, remember Warrior parents when you guys played no one in the tournament so you thought you line yourselves up with an easy road to the Championship until you got beat by a better team. I love it because your jersey says 90+1 on it you think your an AA team.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah that makes sense? Let's leave a great college coach to go play for some daddy coach??? Jackass! If you want to start a rumor at least think it through first.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As an Express parent of starting player, I can only hope the BM Super Team rumors are true. AJ is the worst. Another tryout coming where AJ makes no changes. Can we fix the defense already!!!! Oh, the fat man has it under control.

If you truly are the parent of a starter on Express and you feel this way, why stay?

Because the person is a sh#t stirrer and is probably not on the team. There is minimal dissension amongst the parents and if it really where a parent on the team it would be easily identifiable since it is not the defense and it is a starter so it would have to be the starting attack or midfield which leaves six and realistically 5 because one of the coaches son starts so he wouldn't be posting. Who could it be!!! This will be fun trying to figure out. Any and all can participate.

What a joke. No Express parent sent this post.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They lost there games by a goal not sure that's what you call bombing! Don't be so disgruntled this B team can compete with a lot of clubs A teams, that bothers you doesn't it!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well we will know tomorrow - lets see how many different color helmets show up at Igloo tryout. And if they make a team, A or B, lets see how Igloo gets answers before the other tryouts. DEPOSIT DOWN!! [/quote]

My son has enjoyed playing for Igloo and will be trying out again. But the parents want a change from Daddy Ball One coach has a kid who should never see the field, and the other coach has a kid who never leaves it. Time for some changes AA

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah that makes sense? Let's leave a great college coach to go play for some daddy coach??? Jackass! If you want to start a rumor at least think it through first.

3 of the assistant coaches are daddy coaches.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

3 of the assistant coaches are daddy coaches.

Your right but the head coach isn't and he 100% calls all the shots.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well we will know tomorrow - lets see how many different color helmets show up at Igloo tryout. And if they make a team, A or B, lets see how Igloo gets answers before the other tryouts. DEPOSIT DOWN!!

My son has enjoyed playing for Igloo and will be trying out again. But the parents want a change from Daddy Ball One coach has a kid who should never see the field, and the other coach has a kid who never leaves it. Time for some changes AA[/quote]
No one takes you seriously, your just another anonymous sht stirrer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My son has enjoyed playing for Igloo and will be trying out again. But the parents want a change from Daddy Ball One coach has a kid who should never see the field, and the other coach has a kid who never leaves it. Time for some changes AA

No one takes you seriously, your just another anonymous sht stirrer. [/quote]

Wow a bunch of Outlaws left for Igloo this year and it seems Last years Outlaw drama has followied them. Common denominator.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
JCkidshouldNOTseefield

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Warrior Blue and Gold CHAMPS Black Diamond!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow a bunch of Outlaws left for Igloo this year and it seems Last years Outlaw drama has followied them. Common denominator. [/quote]

I won't bring my son to the Igloo tryouts specifically because of the coaching situation. It's been going downhill every year. And the poster commenting on coaches kids is spot on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo is good for SWAG lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess igloo won't have dibs on any of the kids at the Brine

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow a bunch of Outlaws left for Igloo this year and it seems Last years Outlaw drama has followied them. Common denominator.

I won't bring my son to the Igloo tryouts specifically because of the coaching situation. It's been going downhill every year. And the poster commenting on coaches kids is spot on.
[/quote]
1. your son is probably not good enough to make this or any of the top teams
2. your obsession with posting on BOTC probably lead to your son being cut from his last team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Seriously? You must be new to this. Igloo had private tryouts last week and asked a handful of boys to come. It's pretty well known that they are looking to upgrade at attack and nowhere else. Any mids, defenders or goalies going to tryouts are just making a donation to the Igloo uniform fund. Pretty sure decisions have been made already at attack as well. Just another scam people. Wake up and smell the yellow snow.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Seriously? You must be new to this. Igloo had private tryouts last week and asked a handful of boys to come. It's pretty well known that they are looking to upgrade at attack and nowhere else. Any mids, defenders or goalies going to tryouts are just making a donation to the Igloo uniform fund. Pretty sure decisions have been made already at attack as well. Just another scam people. Wake up and smell the yellow snow.

Yup - last year, they had late tryouts for a number of age groups where they pretty much stated they were only looking to fill 2 (!) spots, yet they still had like a 100 boys show up!! I know their tryouts are run like a one-day mini clinic, but seriously, all these boys' parents were doing was subsidizing the team and/or the directors! And let's be honest, most of those families don't need subsidizing!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yup - last year, they had late tryouts for a number of age groups where they pretty much stated they were only looking to fill 2 (!) spots, yet they still had like a 100 boys show up!! I know their tryouts are run like a one-day mini clinic, but seriously, all these boys' parents were doing was subsidizing the team and/or the directors! And let's be honest, most of those families don't need subsidizing!

We get it you don't like igloo, just try to get your facts straight. The team took 10 new boys last year who EARNED a spot at tryouts. This year will be no different, tryout earn a spot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We get it you don't like igloo, just try to get your facts straight. The team took 10 new boys last year who EARNED a spot at tryouts. This year will be no different, tryout earn a spot. [/quote]

You are glossing over whether there was a private tryout last week. Was there?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey me knownit all. Why did so many outlaw kids leave the team. Mr know it all, How are those kids playing for those new teams now. 90% of them are impacting those team. Maybe, just maybe it wasn't a good place....wth. donkey!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We get it you don't like igloo, just try to get your facts straight. The team took 10 new boys last year who EARNED a spot at tryouts. This year will be no different, tryout earn a spot.

Partially correct. The "earned" part is questionable. The fact is this team turns over at least 10 players every year. And usually a coach too. The latter still In question for this year. . But 50% team turnover every year should be concerning. Buyer beware.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"
I don't have an issue with them really - no skin in the game for me. And I specifically said "late" tryouts - it was for the 2024 team - a close friend's son attended, and he knew going in that there were only two spots open, yet he and 98-odd other families all shelled out $100 each!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
considering igloo tryout for my son at attack, is it really going to be a waste of time?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Partially correct. The "earned" part is questionable. The fact is this team turns over at least 10 players every year. And usually a coach too. The latter still In question for this year. . But 50% team turnover every year should be concerning. Buyer beware.

Is the 50% turnover kids leaving or the club brining in better players?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
considering igloo tryout for my son at attack, is it really going to be a waste of time?

Depends on his skill level. If he is clearly better than someone on team and that kid doesn't have any connection to coach, he can make the team. But understand at this stage most teams are looking to replace 3-5 players. Most coaches know who is comig down already and who they are looking for. This is for any team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

let me get this straight, better player trying out and making a team better is concerning??? Hmmmm

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"
I don't have an issue with them really - no skin in the game for me. And I specifically said "late" tryouts - it was for the 2024 team - a close friend's son attended, and he knew going in that there were only two spots open, yet he and 98-odd other families all shelled out $100 each!

Many parents treat this as a 6hr clinic for 100 bucks. Not a bad deal if you are considering it just that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"

Many parents treat this as a 6hr clinic for 100 bucks. Not a bad deal if you are considering it just that.

It certainly is a good deal for the $.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Depends on his skill level. If he is clearly better than someone on team and that kid doesn't have any connection to coach, he can make the team. But understand at this stage most teams are looking to replace 3-5 players. Most coaches know who is comig down already and who they are looking for. This is for any team.

If he is a righty or an X man, then you should bring him down. Anything else and you're wasting your time and money.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]

Yes, there absolutely was.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, there absolutely was.[/quote]

So back to original post -- this week is no tryout-- it's a clinic!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

let me get this straight, better player trying out and making a team better is concerning??? Hmmmm

Upgrading a player or 2 is normal on any club team. 10 players every year is concerning. half the team is an issue every year?? Hmmmmmmm

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"

2024 igloo took at least 8 new kids

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You know the old saying, if you don't know who the sucker at the table is, it's you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo had 3 different head coaches in 3 years! Maybe a new one this year? That's a disaster! They had a good year against average teams. This team is going in reverse but now the owner cares about the team because it's the World Series of Youth Lacrosse this year.
I guess he will learn a lesson that you build teams with continuity and coaching. It's surprising because the older teams he started with were built that way. They also pay the most money to coach a team and coaches keep leaving this team??!!! Too many red flags to deny the big problems on this team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo had 3 different head coaches in 3 years! Maybe a new one this year? That's a disaster! They had a good year against average teams. This team is going in reverse but now the owner cares about the team because it's the World Series of Youth Lacrosse this year.
I guess he will learn a lesson that you build teams with continuity and coaching. It's surprising because the older teams he started with were built that way. They also pay the most money to coach a team and coaches keep leaving this team??!!! Too many red flags to deny the big problems on this team.

How would you know these details?

Page 93 of 102 1 2 91 92 93 94 95 101 102

Link Copied to Clipboard